Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Naturally-Blonde-Romantic-Lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 03-19-2017

Hello guys,

So I have been running Attract Your Perfect Blonde Romantic Lover for about 63 days now (2 months), because I have a huge thing for white girls; preferably blondes. I was wondering if the program has other functions besides achieving the goal of the manifestation. I know the program may take about 4-8 months to work, but I am noticing some mini changes.

First of all, I am noticing extremely vivid dreams at night. Usually these kinds of dreams only happen when I am on a long no-fap streak. Its the type of dreams that has me waking up and saying to myself "Oh God that felt too real". Also, I am noticing a bit more I wouldn't say IOI's but curiosity from other girls. Girls would stare at me blankly. Not smiling just staring, like they know me or something.

Then I was at a party and I usually always get rejected, but I still try anyway. So the party ended and there was this really cute brunette girl with a nice bubble butt, a really cute face, and a really soft voice. So I approached her, and she wasn't dismissive like the others she played along with my banter and clung to me. I was afraid her friends would pull her from my as usual but that didn't happen either. I find out she is visiting from a university close to mine so I lead her up to see my room after we get food at the dining hall. She was extremely receptive to my advances so I just moved in for the kiss and then she went full animal on me and obviously we had sex. She slept over, and after round 2 I asked her if she was blonde or of she was born blonde, and she said she wasn't either. HuhHuhHuh

Sorry guys but I don't think that was a coincidence. I run AYPBRL about 18 hours a day with trickling stream and ultrasonic so considering the fact that...
-that was the hottest girl I have ever hooked up with
-I haven't had sex in literally a year (13 month dry spell)
-the situation just felt too perfect

I think it must be the sub doing something...

If I were to describe this feeling to you guys it is like I am very subtly vibrating at a frequency that girls in general are responding well to. Has anybody else noticed something like this?

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Life - 03-19-2017

Oh the IOIs aren't attributed to the program

1. Are you running naturally blonde or platinum blonde?

2.It probably wasn't her if she wasn't blonde. Maybe she will colour it for you?

3. You would know if she's perfect if she's as good as you described keep in contact

looking forward to see your success with this program

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - TrojanMagician - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 12:46 PM)Love Bond Wrote: 1. Are you running naturally blonde or platinum blonde?

2.It probably wasn't her if she wasn't blonde. Maybe she will colour it for you?

3. You would know if she's perfect if she's as good as you described keep in contact

looking forward to see your success with this program

Thanks for the response!

I am running "Naturally Blonde Lover". I know she wasn't the manifestation, but i am just curious if the program had any involvement in manifesting her. I may likely see her later on in the week, so I may see what happens.

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Zane - 03-20-2017

This might be a part of a program..Which means u r vibrating at a frequency on which girls respond. Soon you will be vibrating at frequency on which blonde Girls respond.

So you might have to fuck all the different girls on different frequency to reach ur Goal...

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - wolverine_i_am - 03-20-2017

I'll be following this. I'm into blondes too.

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Ricardo - 03-20-2017

A rare AYP journal. I will be following very closelySmile

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Benjamin - 03-20-2017

Why wouldn't it be attributed to the program? If it's working on attracting your perfect girl then it would make sense it's making you more attractive in general too.

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Shannon - 03-20-2017

Generally speaking, these programs are very specific. The only "bleed over" you'll get from such a program is from using it for too long after the initial manifestation, which can result in secondary echoes of the primary goal manifesting alongside the primary.

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - TrojanMagician - 03-20-2017

Woah! thanks for the responses. Thats exciting. I don't expect some DMSI type of attraction but it is good to know that at least the program is working. When I had sex with less attractive girls in the past, it felt good, but having sex with a girl that you are actually really attracted to was just magical. I really cannot wait to manifest my perfect blonde lover after that, but I may definitely have a long way to go.

I'll be checking in when she comes!

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - TrojanMagician - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 06:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: Generally speaking, these programs are very specific. The only "bleed over" you'll get from such a program is from using it for too long after the initial manifestation, which can result in secondary echoes of the primary goal manifesting alongside the primary.

Challenge Accepted! That is if I don't fall too in love with the primary manifestation...

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Shannon - 03-21-2017

In my experience, the secondary echoes are just trouble. Not worth it.

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - TrojanMagician - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 07:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, the secondary echoes are just trouble. Not worth it.

Would you care to share the story please! If you have time...Is it like the manifestations all fit themselves in your personal harem and it was just too much to manage? Or was it something deeper, like were they pulling away from the main manifestation so much so that they ruined the relationship.

What if you run a manifestation program for long after the manifestation just so that you have options if things don't workout with the manifestation some time in the future? Sort of like a warranty...

RE: AYP Programs And Female Attraction - Life - 03-22-2017

Nah that's why you should move on to improve yourself with other programs so when you choose to run the next AYP the person that is attracted is even better (at your level).

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 04-09-2017

I am now 83 days into the program, so almost 3 months!

I swear to you guys this program must be having an effect in attracting women into my life. I just broke a year-long dry spell of no sex a couple weeks ago, and I have brought 2 girls back to my room in one weekend. No sex though. I was really close, but usually girls are not this compliant...

So Friday I danced with a girl, and met her again at the campus dining hall. Her friends were trying to cockblock, but none of us were having it. Her dorm was on the other side of campus so she wanted to take the shuttle, but I insisted she crashed at my place. She agreed and we were on our way to my room. But. My roommate and his girlfriend were already in there. Bummer. Needless to say the opportunity vanished, but she is still responding to my texts so, all is not lost.

The next night I was a at a party and this girl was sticking with me all night, so I pulled the trigger and asked her to take a walk (my way of getting them to leave the party with me). She did go back to my room with me, we kissed; but every time it got sexual she stopped it and was like "I'm not that kind of girl", "I'm not that kind of girl". I was pretty annoyed but I respected it. She was worried about her friend back at the party, so we went back to the party were her friend was shitfaced. She was nurturing her friend, but when she saw her friend was okay she started dancing on me....like she was clearly attracted to way she way gripping my body and holding my hands. So I was just confused...I asked her if she wants to get coffee and she agreed. So I'll go out with her another day I guess. Enthusiastic response to my late night texts so I know she's interested. Idk girl was weird...

Both of these girls were blonde

I am on a no-fap streak, but I have never gotten these types of reactions before. It is usually pretty rare that girls even go back to my room with me in the first place...Now these girls are not the type of girls that I would date, but still. There is something going on...

PS- If any mod runs by this thread, can they move it to the journal section? Like Benjamin or anyone? And also if not already done can you change the title to "Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover". Thanks!