Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-03-2017

Day 20 MHS: I have noticed less desire to consume caffeine or masturbate. As far as masturbation I really mean edging as I never cum from masturbation only sex. Sometimes I will edge in the morning or before a workout to build energy levels. This need has decreased. I have wanted to decrease my caffeine consumption for some time. I was consuming a full pot of coffee per day. Shortly after beginning MHS I dropped to a half pot and am currently at 3/8 pot. By the end of my 28 days of MHS I plan to be at 1/4 pot per day or less. I haven't decided how many days off I will take between MHS and resuming DMSI. I do not usually experience much turbulence so probably not very many.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 06:10 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: You never know. Smile Anti-Aging 6G is something I intend to create.

Awesome! I think that is an amazing idea. What is it they say about life? Nobody gets out alive? But let's make the most of it and make it last as long as possible.

I fully intend to live forever. There's gotta be a way.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 04-03-2017

There is a way. The question is... are you allowed to do it?

(04-03-2017, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is a way. The question is... are you allowed to do it?

"Allowed"? Lol. Who's gonna stop me? The grim reaper?

(04-03-2017, 08:06 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is a way. The question is... are you allowed to do it?

That's usually what happens. Smile He always wins in the end.

There are laws, and older laws, and some of them cannot be broken or bent. The fact that humans must die, as far as I can tell, appears to be one of them.

I have read sources that suggest that the human lifespan changes in cycles over long periods of time, and at it;s shortest is about 120 years max, and at it;s longest is about 10,000 years max. According to that source, we are about to exit the age where the human lifespan is 120 years and enter the one where it is 10,000 years. (Or was it 1,000 years? I think it was 10k.)

But even then... the Grim Reaper wins in the end. Even if that does come to be.

(04-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:

There are laws, and older laws, and some of them cannot be broken or bent. The fact that humans must die, as far as I can tell, appears to be one of them.

I have read sources that suggest that the human lifespan changes in cycles over long periods of time, and at it;s shortest is about 120 years max, and at it;s longest is about 10,000 years max. According to that source, we are about to exit the age where the human lifespan is 120 years and enter the one where it is 10,000 years. (Or was it 1,000 years? I think it was 10k.)

You know Shannon, you're no fun. And I bet if you lived in the 1900's you'da said the same thing to the wright brothers.

(04-03-2017, 09:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

You know Shannon, you're no fun. And I bet if you lived in the 1900's you'da said the same thing to the wright brothers.

Well, on the contrary, I fully intend to try my damnedest to break those laws with an anti-aging sub. But... one must be aware of the things one is being limited by before those limits can be transcended.

Is it possible to live forever? Yes. Are you allowed to? I'm not the one you need to ask permission from, lol.

(04-03-2017, 09:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Well, on the contrary, I fully intend to try my damnedest to break those laws with an anti-aging sub. But... one must be aware of the things one is being limited by before those limits can be transcended.

Is it possible to live forever? Yes. Are you allowed to? I'm not the one you need to ask permission from, lol.

I agree, you gotta be aware of things so you can overcome them or learn from them and etc.

As for asking permission, well, I personally believe we're only limited by ourselves in that regard, without going into subjects I can't discuss here of course, but that's the gist of it. Speaking of which, you're breaking the "laws" with DMSI as well aren't you?

Not breaking them, no. Just using them with a bit more understanding of them and how they work than most people have.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Chris P. Bacon - 04-04-2017

I have heard rumors of a man who is named the maharishi of Mount Kilaresh who is reported to be around 600 years old at this pointime if he still exists. Apparently the cousin of St. Francis Xavier. Also there is a man that ironically is dead now but talks about "them that remain", people who cross over death but do not die, but switch between this life and the next with specific purpose for some reason or another.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-04-2017

(04-03-2017, 09:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:

After the age of about 24 your body is programmed to essentially begin a slow death. If we are on autopilot all processes get slowly less efficient and we lose energy. When we lose energy we lose time, percent​ heteroplasmy rises in our mitochondria, and regeneration programs are destroyed. But since we have a conscious and subconscious we don't have to be on autopilot. We can fight what our body is programmed to do. Maybe a few have figured out how maybe not but that really doesn't matter because none of us have these secrets. I find sex with beautiful women to be the most motivating thing in life so DMSI and anti-aging is the holy Grail so to speak. I plan to devote the bulk of my spair time for the rest of my life to both. If and when I ever find any secrets Shannon will be the first person on my list to know because of his unique and remarkable skill set.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-04-2017

Well ****! Just found out GF has the flu and we just had sex last night. She started throwing up a couple hours ago and has a fever. We ate the same Chipotle last night and all she had for breakfast was a smoothie so doubt it's food poisoning. I'm debating jumping to MIR 2 because if it's flu she most likely had the virus in her system last night and I was exposed. The tiredness from MHS just leveled off several days ago and I went back to my normal energy levels so maybe the detox ran it's course. And was a success. If I do indeed make the jump to MIR I'm going back to DMSI and will revisit MHS at a later date for another detox.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-05-2017

Still running MHS. So far no signs of the flu virus. One week left until I switch back to DMSI. Another personal best heart rate variability score today with emwave2​. I was getting the highest score possible on the machine on the most difficult level while driving a car (it's not dangerous I have a wired ear clip which measures hrv while I simply breath deeply. Nothing to look at).

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-06-2017

I was dead wrong about the flu virus. Vomited all through the night last night. I think it's just a 24 hour flu though and starting to subside. I am very weak and dehydrated now. I'm actually glad I didn't switch to MIR for this. I'm just going to keep grinding MHS until the 28 days are up.

Unfortunately I had to pause the loops last night a couple times to vomit in the bathroom since they​ were being played on my JBL speakers in my bedroom. Hopefully one day like that won't have too much of an effect.