Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - 4Kingdoms - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 04:46 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote: I had no idea my phone's autocorrect would be the undoing of this thread :'(

Proof that reality bending is taking place!!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Benjamin - 03-16-2017

In fact you brightened up the whole thread. Ducking autocorrect!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Raykon - 03-17-2017

I seriously want to call Catman, Carman forever, I think it's hilarious. Only if he doesn't mind though Tongue

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Benjamin - 03-17-2017

If that happens then here is one potential avatar.

[Image: MI0002455409.jpg]

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - CatMan - 03-17-2017

This is a comment on Eternity's situation of a girl he knows who he played DMSI for and seems to have gotten clear results. And VERY quickly after listening, I assume without her knowledge of it:

I have wondered why people who don't know about the sub get allegedly massive results so fast. To me, it seems to be they have no idea about the sub, so resistance must be far less or nonexistent. Stuff just "happens", and they have no idea why and things just roll forward. I wish we could get the same kind of results, but that's probably impossible because if we KNOW about the sub, there's already a fight brewing. For others, things just "happen" and all the tech just molds them probably without them even fully realising and they just "go with it".

I admit, I read that post, and was mildly annoyed as to how fast she got tangible results. And of course, due to pickiness and the natural attraction reality of women being far pickier than men, it's infinitely easier for women to attract men than the other way around. And I also didn't understand why you wanted to play it for her, and knew if it worked, that she would attract guys and that would likely cause issues for you seemingly unnecessarily. Just didn't expect it to be almost immediate. That made me jelly.

I'm not sure what this sub is doing to me per se. I don't have a single bit of exhaustion, and negative stuff like others report seems to be nowhere near as bad for me on this one. It almost feels like I'm listening to nothing, which is strange to me. I finally had a dream I remember for the first time since starting, and it could be interpreted as relevant to the script, so it seems the sub is still reaching me. Other than that, I'm unsure what's going on due to the zero exhaustion and almost zero negativity compared to my thoughts and feelings on other versions. I don't know if that's because the sub is rebuilding aspects of me that were negative or insecure or limiting beliefs. Or if it's futility and realising women have been nowhere near worth all the energy time and money I've spent in their direction for nothing so far in my life so I'm really checking out and not bothering anymore. It's a bizarre feeling.

I guess the only way I'll know for sure if it's the feeling of futility and that they aren't worth pursuing anymore or the sub rewriting my mind is if it starts working on girls I'm attracted to, and then I am able to choose if I want a girl or not. That will be the moment I'll finally know which of those two possibilities it is. I've wondered if the sub IS working on me now, because of the zero exhaustion and because of the drastically reduced negativity about the sub. I haven't been around girls I want the sub to work on for a little while, so that question remains unanswered. The closest I've had to that is that girl texting me surprisingly, and we've talked a few times back and forth since. Nothing big, and I don't count that as her somehow being "called" to contact me due to the sub, even though she's absolutely my type to a tee physically and I have been very attracted to her for a long time. I'll have to see that LDS thing work legit in first person to believe that. So, so far, the jury is out for me still.

Maybe in time we can get similar speed in results. I'm not holding my breath though due to the reasons I described. I would be overjoyed with 32-64 days for max effects and the design goal and the whole sub working 100%. We'll see if it can happen.

Day 16: DMSI V3.1-A

-Appetite is still increased. Eating tons of things, even junk food. Not gaining weight, which shocks me.

-Pop and junk food, don't seem to taste as good.

-Getting daydreams of girls I know, having sex with them and other fantasies. Never a dream of having sex with them at night, for some reason. One in particular, could be a strong case for the LDS thing as I was and still am deeply attracted to her. But she's married and is the one I wrote about during E2 that left my life. She left it to get married, and I had no idea she was taken the whole time, she kept that from me for some reason. Another somewhat outside possible is the girl I'm texting with now, known her awhile, absolutely my type physically to a TEE. The age is quite a bit different than mine, so I wonder if there's any real chance, my age is really a big insecurity of mine, all the girls I find attractive are far younger than me and don't seem to respond to me so I have an impasse it seems. Another I know, is the hottest girl I've ever seen in real life, only a few years younger than me so is more probable, she's moving back here in the summer. She has a baby though, I don't want that kind of complication in my life, so I'm not sure if she will be sniped even though she's the one of the 3 with the highest chance of being accessible to me, both due to age and due to our rapport with each other. I sent messages to 4 other girls I know that are attractive to me, no replies.

-Had a dream Shannon was a girl, like an alternative rocker brunette with a few tats, lol. Which isn't my type at all, so it's weird my mind choose that to be the avatar. We were bantering back and forth, good vibe, even flirty. And talking to me about the sub and how it affects me. I was explaining how my mind interprets things and my issues in return, I wish I could've heard them clearly. You know what I mean? When you dream and you are talking, but it isn't YOU it's almost like you're in first person but detached from the controls. I couldn't clearly hear what I was saying, it's too bad there could've been something stand out that was important.

I don't think there's anything else to say at this point. I'm surprised I'm getting such little exhaustion and negativity compared to most. That should mean I am executing, but I don't seem to be having any snipers working. So I don't think that's the case, so I wonder what is going on. That's why I am keeping the "futility" thing on the table until proven otherwise.

That's all for now.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - chaosvrgn - 03-17-2017

Dude, you totally should've banged Dream Shannon so I could've made you an achievement badge.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 03-17-2017

I would say that you are executing, and the difference from previous versions is proof. So is the lack of exhaustion. As to what is happening under the hood... healing and SATT, by the looks of it.

(03-17-2017, 11:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would say that you are executing, and the difference from previous versions is proof. So is the lack of exhaustion. As to what is happening under the hood... healing and SATT, by the looks of it.

Thank you, Shannon.

I thought that, but didn't want to get the hopes up. It made sense based off what you said before about what happens when you execute, like the euphoria tag (which could be interpreted as what I often call a numbness or latent contentment or something similar) and the lack of exhaustion when not resisting etc. I have zero exhaustion. I feel myself finally. I never did on V3.0.1-A, that massive exhaustion derailed my life it was insane, it's turned right around here now.

I guess I just wanted an outside view of the land to confirm. I know I need healing and clearing, SATT too due to the inexperience. Glad to hear I'm getting some traction on this then. I will report once anything changes, and if anything real happens with a girl.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 03-17-2017

3.1 is the first version, according to the models, that has the potential to achieve the design goals, but it's sort of "just over the threshold". So it will make progress, but probably be slow. 3.2 should be much faster acting.

(03-17-2017, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: 3.1 is the first version, according to the models, that has the potential to achieve the design goals, but it's sort of "just over the threshold". So it will make progress, but probably be slow. 3.2 should be much faster acting.

I remember you saying that about V3.1. It was the first to be an outside candidate for the design goal achievement. It's possible, but I won't expect. To be honest, at this point, I'm just somewhat relieved that it may be possible for this thing to work on me after all. Many times in the past I've had serious doubts, I admit. I will report anything else relevant to aid development, or if something real happens with a girl. I await V3.2, in the meantime V3.1 will be getting those loops in daily to prepare the runway.

I gotcha.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: 3.1 is the first version, according to the models, that has the potential to achieve the design goals, but it's sort of "just over the threshold". So it will make progress, but probably be slow. 3.2 should be much faster acting.

Just give DMSI what it needs and be done with it.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-17-2017

I hope you're going to make DMSI shoot well beyond the design goals for the final version.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - chaosvrgn - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 01:59 PM)Ricardo Wrote:

Just give DMSI what it needs and be done with it.

... we're testing it to figure out what it needs.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Benjamin - 03-17-2017

Quote:Dude, you totally should've banged Dream Shannon so I could've made you an achievement badge.

Hahahahahaha you win an achievement for the funniest comment of the day. It's only the start of the day for me but it's definately in the running!

I also left some important new reputation.

[Image: Carman.jpg]