Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-18-2017

Such kind words from so many! So flattered by them.

The cause for the fire was positively identified by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUC3zHVrGr8

The cause of the fire became widely known about a couple days or so after the press conference in Toronto promoting the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight. Floyd came out to that song and since that, the song has gone viral. It's been wreaking havoc causing fires everywhere.

I thought reading in between the lines of that post would've revealed the joke of the song being fire, lol. I tried to make it more intense and detailed, and hide the subtlety under the surface until the last minute to not ruin the punchline. Hoping somebody would catch it! Fair enough, my bad, haha. I figured 2 people for sure would've gotten the joke, oh well, it was probably too long. I left things for a few days in the hopes someone would pull through, bah! Haha.

Click at your own risk, though Tongue.

DMSI V3.1-A

Day 130
Still doing "gggggrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaattttt!!!" with 2 loops of hybrid headphones daily

-Dream of a bear entering my backyard when I looked outside the other night. In real life, I'm dealing with an annoying groundhog problem ripping up a lot of stuff I've spent a lot of time and money on creating and planting. So that bear may be a representation of the groundhog, haha. Other than that, not much dream-wise to comment on.

-My streak of getting slightly "more" results each week seems to be continuing. It's nothing EXTREME mind you, but it's enough for me to notice. More and more, each week, funny to watch it happen with many of the same people, and some of the newer ones and seeing how much they're responding almost out of nowhere for no clear reason. Maybe in time it can reach the point of dates, kisses, sex etc. I don't know. But, I do know this little 4-5 week streak now of slightly more results weekly is continuing. Imagine like a 1% improvement a week, maybe a tad more, but the analogy is the same. Not a massive change weekly, but enough for me to see and notice. I'm glad MLS is almost done, once the custom is done 3 weeks or so later, then V3.2 can FINALLY start being made. It's a good sign perhaps for me, that V3.1-A is starting to do something now that I can see and know for sure something is going on, both in myself and a small amount of difference with girls. I'm not moving mountains with girls mind you, but something small is there it seems both in me and with them.

That's all for now, friends!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Have at ye - 07-18-2017

Glad to hear you made it okay out of the fire - and still had the gusto to crack veiled jokes about it in the meantime. Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-18-2017

Wait... was the fire just your attempt to make a joke? Or did a fire actually happen? I'm confused now...

(07-18-2017, 04:49 AM)CatMan Wrote: -My streak of getting slightly "more" results each week seems to be continuing. It's nothing EXTREME mind you, but it's enough for me to notice. More and more, each week, funny to watch it happen with many of the same people, and some of the newer ones and seeing how much they're responding almost out of nowhere for no clear reason. Maybe in time it can reach the point of dates, kisses, sex etc. I don't know. But, I do know this little 4-5 week streak now of slightly more results weekly is continuing. Imagine like a 1% improvement a week, maybe a tad more, but the analogy is the same. Not a massive change weekly, but enough for me to see and notice. I'm glad MLS is almost done, once the custom is done 3 weeks or so later, then V3.2 can FINALLY start being made. It's a good sign perhaps for me, that V3.1-A is starting to do something now that I can see and know for sure something is going on, both in myself and a small amount of difference with girls. I'm not moving mountains with girls mind you, but something small is there it seems but in me and with them.

That's all for now, friends!

This is GREAT CatMan! I do hope you don't turn around 180 and claim it's not working for you in the future as has been your pattern.

Still, if YOUR getting results, guess there's hope for all of us. Tongue

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 07-18-2017

hahahaha, CatMan cray.

This Mayweather / MacGregor thing is getting out of control, tho. I'm still planning on having my party, but after hearing about MacGregor getting knocked out while sparring, I dunno if I really wanna spend $99 on that sh*t.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-19-2017

Thank you Have at ye, lol!

Sarge: Thanks a lot!

That is a bit like apples to oranges. Before, I was not getting anything like this happening, I was struggling to see anything in reality with girls around me. This is night and day, very small differences mind you, but they're there and seem to be slightly improving weekly. I believe I've cleared/healed enough that some small things are occurring now. This is why I've stuck to Version A aside from the one week experiment Shannon wanted. And chilled out on loops to make sure I wasn't overdoing it. Just being relaxed about letting it happen when I've cleared and healed enough and not pressure myself anymore. I figured that as long as it was consistently tunneling into my mind with regular use, Version A would clear/heal enough to allow me to start seeing something at some point to show me it was breaking through. And that it would just be a matter of time, rather than just try to chase quick results that would likely just end up in more resistance/failure/disappointment. I plan to stick it out with Version A until "final" and results are design goal level for at least 6 months. THEN I may consider a switch, until then, it seems premature, clearing and healing as a focus seems the best path forward for me.

I think for me, I've always had amazing social skills, extroverted and what not, so none of that stuff has been my problem. My problem was simply clearing and healing the past I've had with girls, that's IT I feel. For me, everything stems from that, which is why I've managed to be a beast everywhere else in my life, but this part has been in shambles always, it's been compartmentalised. Once removed, my results would explode I feel as my social skills and extroversion etc. would be allowed to be brought into things at last. So, for awhile now, I've often considered that I'm not quite the hard case originally thought of. It's just my issue was more obvious and powerful, but localised to THAT area if you get me. So, I'm likely in a position for a dramatic change, far beyond many perhaps, from one extreme to the other, once the past no longer defines any aspect of my being in this program's goal, and the rest of me can be able to flex it's muscles in this side of my life.

That's how I feel about it now, makes a lot more sense to me.

Chaos: Lol, you were one of the ones I was sure would figure it out, haha. Maybe you didn't see it, no worries.

I hear you, it's become a huge event. Even Leonard is saying he couldn't believe how much it's blown up. Two big names, one a legend who was retired and is coming back for one more, so the appeal for me is right there. For that reason alone, the novelty to see Floyd in action once more, it makes perfect sense to me why the buzz is insane. I don't care who he's fighting lol, I'm just so happy I get to see him work once more in my life. I thought Berto was his last opponent, was sad to see him go but happy he left on top unlike so many others in sports. For me, as long as he can still be dominant and godly, I hope he does stay for a few more although he's saying this is his last (we've heard that before from him, lol).

I heard that rumour too! Apparently, it all started from Jessie Vargas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u9DZ5HQF40 Disregard the stupid clickbait title that contradicts what's in the actual video, lol.

Then it got traction with people. Even Floyd doubts it, I think it was just a joke from Jessie. I think given that lots of people want their names attached to this fight to get attention/fans/possible payday fight as a result, I always take it with a grain of salt. I understand Boxing/MMA people now feel this is some kind of "us versus them" thing going on. So there's a lot of BS'ing and what not on both sides, lots of emotional investment. Which is silly to me, I mean Couture took out Toney so easily because Toney didn't bother learning any MMA for their fight and tried to KO Couture before getting taken down. Fair enough, his choice to do. That doesn't mean Boxing now sucks or anything, it's a fantastic sport with a lot of badass MF'ers in it past and present and future. It was one individual fight between two fighters, that's all. So for me overall, it certainly isn't impossible he got KO'd, especially as his skill set may be a bit different than Boxing so maybe he got caught while calibrating early on. But, I mean you may not want punches pulled while preparing for such a fight, so assuming he is going up against top guys in sparring like Magic Man among others, and they're going full bore on him, there's a chance it happened. I'm sure trainers wouldn't want to risk the chance the fight gets called off due to suffering a KO close to the fight as well, so they'd likely tell the partners to chill out on intensity closer to the fight. Regardless, I wouldn't hold it against him, as he's likely to go out there like Mayweather-Maidana 1, same kind of game plan. And that was a great fight!

I'd pay just to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. go up against a Maidana-type fighter, especially since it's likely the last time you'll ever see TBE do it again.

For me, it's worth it, seeing him perform one last time...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 07:56 AM)CatMan Wrote: Thank you Have at ye, lol!

Sarge: Thanks a lot!

That is a bit like apples to oranges. Before, I was not getting anything like this happening, I was struggling to see anything in reality with girls around me. This is night and day, very small differences mind you, but they're there and seem to be slightly improving weekly. I believe I've cleared/healed enough that some small things are occurring now. This is why I've stuck to Version A aside from the one week experiment Shannon wanted. And chilled out on loops to make sure I wasn't overdoing it. Just being relaxed about letting it happen when I've cleared and healed enough and not pressure myself anymore. I figured that as long as it was consistently tunneling into my mind with regular use, Version A would clear/heal enough to allow me to start seeing something at some point to show me it was breaking through. And that it would just be a matter of time, rather than just try to chase quick results that would likely just end up in more resistance/failure/disappointment. I plan to stick it out with Version A until "final" and results are design goal level for at least 6 months. THEN I may consider a switch, until then, it seems premature, clearing and healing as a focus seems the best path forward for me.

I think for me, I've always had amazing social skills, extroverted and what not, so none of that stuff has been my problem. My problem was simply clearing and healing the past I've had with girls, that's IT I feel. For me, everything stems from that, which is why I've managed to be a beast everywhere else in my life, but this part has been in shambles always, it's been compartmentalised. Once removed, my results would explode I feel as my social skills and extroversion etc. would be allowed to be brought into things at last. So, for awhile now, I've often considered that I'm not quite the hard case originally thought of. It's just my issue was more obvious and powerful, but localised to THAT area if you get me. So, I'm likely in a position for a dramatic change, far beyond many perhaps, from one extreme to the other, once the past no longer defines any aspect of my being in this program's goal, and the rest of me can be able to flex it's muscles in this side of my life.

That's how I feel about it now, makes a lot more sense to me.

This is great to hear CatMan!

I definitely know what you mean about having just one thing holding you back. In my case, the lack of social skills are the problem, but I've never had problems with sexuality or knowing I wanted women. And aside from my mother, I've had good experiences with women overall (including an 18 yo baby sitter I had when I was 5 yo. I won't go into details but yeah Wink )

So I too feel like once I can get over this hump, my results will skyrocket. Perhaps we can have a healthy one-upmanship? lol, jk.

But yeah, side A is good. I went a long time believing it wasn't good or was broken somehow but I've seen some great internal things click lately and yeah, I'll be sticking with it. Maybe I'll use track B here and there but I'm enjoying side A immensely.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 07-19-2017

I promise you, I actually suspected something was up and the people in the Skype chat can confirm, but I was like, "man, chaos if you're wrong, that's f*cked up even for you."

hahahaha

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-20-2017

(07-19-2017, 06:10 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 04:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g is released!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-learning-speed-5-5g/

It was nearly maxi nun learning speed but luckily Catman to the rescue. Big Grin

Maxi.. Nun... Lol everyone turned into Nuns .

(07-19-2017, 06:32 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 06:29 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Quick question: MLS 5.5G is 5 loops. 1 loop is 1 track played through to end yes?

eg: play ocean hybrid track 5 times back to back - correct please?

Yes.. My Child

(07-19-2017, 06:38 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Ben, yes really, if i knew I wouldnt be asking. I havent been following DMSI journal religiously so unsure if its the 1 track or the set.

LOL...I see what you did there... Tongue...

(07-19-2017, 05:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm just sad there was no memes for the release of MLS! Sad

Ask and ye shall receive, my son ! Wink

[Image: mrgan_fox_as_a_nun_Celebrity_Girl_Model_114.jpg]

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 07-20-2017

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! That was a great laugh this morning but........

I'm offended! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 07-20-2017

Hahahaha...

As funny as it is we better not expand on it more because of rule 4. I didn't think of that when I wrote it myself, naughty me.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-21-2017

(07-20-2017, 05:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahahaha...

As funny as it is we better not expand on it more because of rule 4. I didn't think of that when I wrote it myself, naughty me.

I thought of that too, yeah.

Looks like it's time for Shannon to give you another flogging, lmao.

Speaking of rule 4...

Back when I was a kid, my parents were strict rule 4. They would take me to the rule 4, and I would rule 4 with them and others. In fact, the rule 4 of the rule 4, decided my brother was a good singer, so he was in the rule 4 choir. I had an early childhood ruled by rule 4. When I became about 12 or so, that wasn't the case anymore as I wasn't so rule 4 as I was previously more ardent rule 4 due to my family upbringing of being rule 4. Some of that early programming of rule 4 may have hindered some parts of my development, but I'm doing better since moving on from rule 4.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Zane - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 03:48 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 05:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahahaha...

I thought of that too, yeah.

Looks like it's time for Shannon to give you another flogging, lmao.

Speaking of rule 4...

Back when I was a kid, my parents were strict rule 4. They would take me to the rule 4, and I would rule 4 with them and others. In fact, the rule 4 of the rule 4, decided my brother was a good singer, so he was in the rule 4 choir. I had an early childhood ruled by rule 4. When I became about 12 or so, that wasn't the case anymore as I wasn't so rule 4 as I was previously more ardent rule 4 due to my family upbringing of being rule 4. Some of that early programming of rule 4 may have hindered some parts of my development, but I'm doing better since moving on from rule 4.

Catman you are a genius!! You just solved my problem. Man u really live up to ur name. Always rescuing us.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 07-21-2017

Is that you Thor with your trolling? Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 03:57 AM)Zane Wrote: Catman you are a genius!! You just solved my problem. Man u really live up to ur name. Always rescuing us.

My pleasure, Zane!

People have told me similar stuff in the past, it's so flattering. Here is a short video, documenting the experience I first had long ago, that made me into the "CatMan"! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3byg_PzS0