Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - lano1106 - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 09:30 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: So if I get this right, in this case it would be good to be persistent as long you see the door still open and back off when notice that the door closes. The hardest thing is probably to see if the door is still open or already closed if you don't have that much experience.

Well it is more a mindset. Imagine yourself living in sexual abundance. If a girl say no to your advance. You persist a bit but then if it doesn't go where you want. You respect her resistance say goodbye and go spend time with women that are more than happy to share intimacy with you and you let the resisting one chase you when she realize she is starting to lose your interest.

Some guys, when they are getting really close to having sex with a girl, because they start becoming very horny, they stop thinking straight.They lose their solid frame. Having sex instead of being a desire becomes a need. they start acting desperate by thinking things like if I persist to stimulate her, I may make her horny enough to say yes.

This is normal reaction but to become good you need to overcome these instinctive reactions.

The key is to keep your coolness and act like a boss all the way. If you are able to hold the frame that you are the prize and she tries to win you over. You love sexual women and not sure yet if she is good enough for you, you'll become a local pimp with your DMSI investment.

If you were living in sexual abundance. What would you do with a girl saying no? Having a vivid visualization of how it would feel is the answer of what to do next time...

EDIT: but there is a funny thing. When you are living in sexual abundance. You subconsciously communicate your expectations to others and they will comply to them and you will get less resistance. I suspect this is one of the thing that DMSI set for you. There is a paradox in that...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-12-2017

I know this wasn't directed at me, but...

(07-12-2017, 09:50 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Some guys, when they are getting really close to having sex with a girl, because they start becoming very horny, they stop thinking straight.They lose their solid frame. Having sex instead of being a desire becomes a need. they start acting desperate by thinking things like if I persist to stimulate her, I may make her horny enough to say yes.

This is normal reaction but to become good you need to overcome these instinctive reactions.

The key is to keep your coolness and act like a boss all the way. If you are able to hold the frame that you are the prize and she tries to win you over. You love sexual women and not sure yet if she is good enough for you, you'll become a local pimp with your DMSI investment.

It was damn hard (no pun intended, but that too) to stay cool, but I did.

I think there's definitely a faulty mindset there when you think you need to stimulate a woman enough to want to have sex with you. I don't believe it works that way for women anymore.

Anyhow, it was an experience, that is for sure.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-14-2017

This post took me a bit of time to write, as I was unsure how to word it, or if I even wanted to talk about it here...I'm still shaking a bit.

I had probably one of the worst days of my life today. My house caught fire! I'm still in shock. It's taken me some time to let this process, I still can't believe it.

I'm okay though my friends, I'm unscathed at least, I got out on time no problem. I'm so thankful for that, that's what important, the "stuff" can be replaced. I don't care about any of that. The Fire Department etc. left awhile ago. I'm working out alternative living arrangements tonight, in fact. I'm planning to stay at a hotel for tonight, then maybe staying at a relative's until I can work out the insurance/repairs situation. The insurance is solid, so things should be back to ship shape soon, maybe an opportunity to build onto the house now, make lemonade from lemons, you know?

I can't remember a day where I've felt more distraught in a long time. It really makes you think about things, about what's important, about what it would've been like to not have gotten out in time...what people who loved you would've done if you didn't...how they would've felt, what they would've said about you. Pretty scary thoughts, I've been having. We truly are blessed to live you guys, really we are.

I still can't believe this happened, it literally came up out of NOWHERE. One minute, I'm planning to relax, then life throws me one of the most terrifying scenarios possible!

You see, it all started when I got home from a hard day. I decided to relax, as you do, of course. Everyone has their own method for doing so. One of mine is listening to music, to soothe and relax me and put me in a good state. At this point, I unknowingly made a terrible error, the Fire Marshal said. One he said he's seen many people make and heard from other Firemen and Fire Marshals all around the world about an epidemic almost of this kind of EXACT thing taking place the last couple days or so. Apparently, it's just sprung up in such a short frame of time, it was never heard of as being a problem beforehand, oddly. So as a result, it's caught all of them off guard while they've tried to diagnose it. Now, it's been happening to so many people when they do the exact same thing I did, which is scary to me so many can have this thing happen to them so often out of nowhere the past couple days or so. I'm 100% positive this will be on the news soon, and a warning will be given to others about doing what I did, maybe even talk of some kind of lawsuit towards those responsible for this risk due to the damages from all the fires to all concerned. The Fire Marshal told me this is getting WAY out of hand now, and they have enough evidence to show this exact chain of events is happening all over the world the last couple days or so, so it's pretty much undeniable the extreme risk of fire at this point now. It could've been a lot worse than it turned out, the "stuff" I have can be replaced, I'm just glad I'm okay. But, more on topic, the Fire Marshal said I made the terrible error when I pressed the play button on my stereo, which I've done often enough of course. My stereo is a very good brand and model, but it's turning out that it has a certain weird vulnerability that wasn't known until recently. It can have a dangerous malfunction when playing certain things, it seems. Some kind of manufacturer defect that wasn't caught in QA, I assume, which is where the talk of a lawsuit is coming from, because of all the fire damages by now. It seems, the Fire Marshal said, when I pressed play to listen to something today when I got home, it must have caused the now known fault of some kind: 1. a short in the wiring to spark up... 2. caused something to melt... 3. something to heat up inside the stereo for some odd reason, to the point it can have a risk of catching fire. They need to finish looking at the stereos they've recovered from fires, to get to the bottom of it. It's a very obscure problem that was only "discovered" in the last couple days if you want to call it that...I'm told it's localised to this very specific custom model, which means this can be somewhat contained, which is comforting. I'd never want anyone to go through what I did...

That's all for now, friends! I've told a few people by PM before deciding to open up about what happened publicly. And I was given some lovely words in return. Thank you so much. I'm deeply humbled and appreciative. I'm so touched.

For anyone wondering, not that it matters per se, but this is what I was attempting to listen to before all hell broke loose at my house. My life flashed before my eyes briefly, listen to it and think of me if you wish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUC3zHVrGr8

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 07-14-2017

Wow, so sorry to hear that! Hope everything turns out well for you. At least you are safe and unharmed, and you were insured.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 07-14-2017

Glad you're okay, man. That really is unfortunate that happened, but like you said, it's stuff and can be replaced. You can't. Now go get in the hot tub at the hotel, and maybe a nice lady will come by and you can DMSI her. ;-)

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-14-2017

Crazy CatMan! I'm so glad you're ok. Sounds like quite the ordeal.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 07-14-2017

Sending you some good vibes brother. I wish you serenity and calm over the next few days as things get put back together. Your optimism in the situation is beautiful and something to be admired.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 07-14-2017

Whoa. Electrical fires suck, good thing you got out ok dude.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 07-15-2017

Wow, that's hard, but good thing you are ok.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - maxx55 - 07-15-2017

Glad you were completely unscathed from the fire. I hope you recover everything quickly.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 07-16-2017

Did you have good records for the insurance company to know how much the cost of replacement would need to be?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Ricardo - 07-16-2017

Glad you're safe Catman. I hope you get back on your feet soon.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - ichigo - 07-17-2017

Shit man, thank god you got out. I hope the damage wasn't too extensive.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Choice - 07-17-2017

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you got out of it unharmed, that's the most important thing!