Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - 4Kingdoms - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 11:43 AM)CatMan Wrote: -I asked out S for a drink this week casually by text, not to make a big deal out of it as I normally would. She apparently has been dating some guy since Feb., and they recently seemed to have a fight or breakup. So I took a shot, no response to my text and they seem to be back talking again. Frustrating being on the outside looking in for these situations so often in my life, watching a girl I like choose another guy or go back to the same guy over and over and over instead of going out with me. Not sure how to breach that last frontier to be the guy IN that spot, so to speak. Just boils down to me not being more attractive to her, I suppose. I felt depressed about it yesterday, doubting myself and wondering why I can't seem to punch through that barrier, but I feel better today.

-A girl I was interested in just started dating somebody. Barely knew her beyond being attracted to her, but still annoyed me a bit, that sense of "here's another one I'm missing out on now due to some other guy" creeping in.

Recently at work this 21 y/o girl started working. All the young single guys clamored for her attention. One guy won, he's 25 y/o, a virgin, and he makes about 80 k about 50 k more than she does.

The ended up moving in with each other. She constantly calls in sick, he pays for everything. Yes, he got laid... only to find out it's not what he expected. Co-workers are shocked that this cute 21 y/o turned his life upside down.

Don't judge a book by it's cover and be thankful these other guys are stepping in, they may be saving you without you even realizing it.

Astonished at the amount of loops you are listening to, you my man are a BEAST!!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 06-17-2017

Does S know you don't drink?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - enoch - 06-18-2017

Those books and more so the blog essays are really eye opener and made me connect the dots. Waiting for the third one. But all it is are about the nature and reality, none towards any actionable advice directly towards getting women. But very helpful towards becoming a man grounded in the real world.

They are having a convention in Orlando in Sept-Oct btw.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 06-23-2017

DMSI V3.1-A

-Day 106
-Day 35 of overload loops
-Continuing my regimen of 100+ loops per week, 40-45% of them are hybrid/headphones. The rest are ultrasonic, bed side speaker for night time listening.

-Last weekend, T was still being better with me than before. The last 3 weekends, she's improved behaviour. I don't know if that's the sub, or if she's either newly single or planning to be, so she engages more now. I know women will "shut down" around guys when they're in a relationship, so to speak, I've observed it often enough. The weekend before last, she was good again, so I hooked her up with something, a small candy from my culture, she was all happy and appreciative and smiling like crazy and excited to try it etc. Then, the past weekend,we're talking, and before I go, I ask her if she liked it or not and that it can be an acquired taste to many. She then told me she forget it at the venue, and apologised, but it seemed kinda half-ass or something. Or like a test, it felt off somehow. I was a bit surprised, quickly said "yeah np" something like that, and said bye and left right after. Pissed me off to be honest, I felt it was disrespectful to not even have brought it home, especially after the big display put on for it to begin with. I didn't want to make it seem like I rattle easily and appear weak or needy, as it could've been some test to see if I get butt hurt when she doesn't validate me etc. so I was chill about it, but it still annoyed me. At times I do find the inconsistency difficult to wrap my head around, and wonder if it ever stops or is worth it somehow. Anyway, I'll probably see her on Saturday as usual with the others I find attractive: "DMSI girls".

-Saw a neighbour MILF of my parent's when I was helping them with stuff at their house. This neighbour is attractive, owns that house, but has rented it out and lives elsewhere for awhile. I first saw her outside gardening and constantly bending at the waist away from me to garden which may have been uncomfortable lol, dressed in a grey hoodie/yoga pants during SM3 there. Another time she walked back across the street, seeing me perhaps and loudly scuffing her feet on the ground, similar to a women walking loudly with heels on maybe, to announce their presence. But I was too nervous to approach. She's memorable, an attractive woman. Anyway, I didn't do anything then, out of fear or whatever. I saw her again days ago there, doing the same bending at the waist away from me thing after seeing me. And this time I really had to push myself, hesitated somewhat but pushed through. I said hi and formally introduced and we talked for like 20 minutes etc. She says she wants to move back there, such good people around which I do agree with, it's a lovely area my parents live in. If that happens, which she is positive about doing, I'll see her again, no doubt.

-One of the girls I was too weak to go for before subs...and had hopes of dating or sleeping with as I think she's still hot, unfriended me on FB earlier in the week. Less than a day after I posted a video I enjoyed watching from an entrepreneur. It was explaining a key problem many entrepreneurs have, choosing between their passion and a relationship which can drag things down and cause a conflict. And I added a comment to it about how I ended up choosing my passion, and how I'm proud of that, and that it isn't a bad thing to do, to get yourself where you want to be first. (Which is true and I thought was a great message. I didn't settle for some rando post-wall fatty (like some friends have done) when maybe I could've done it, I wanted to figure this women stuff out and have choice and power with sex finally in my life.) Anyway, maybe she got triggered somehow by it, or maybe it's unrelated and she SAW a post from me and thought "meh, I don't think I want to continue with speaking anymore" and unfriended. Initially, I was hurt, I'll be real, even angry. Days later now, I'm still disappointed by it, it's like a preemptive rejection or failure, but I can't deny it. I was going to send her something early on and wish her well and hope anything didn't trigger her I was speaking about a serious life issue each entrepreneur faces etc. but now I don't think I will. I don't see the upside, and that made me feel bad enough. I think I'll just leave it, usually this would bother me a lot more in the past and for a long long period of time, when girls disregard and cast me aside like this. I'm glad the feeling of hurt and shock from it is subsiding after a few days of it sinking in. Maybe some time in the future we can reconnect and I can do it properly with her as I'll be a new and better man. Or not, who knows.

-Dreams are very strange, and pretty much never even involve females, or have any sexual theme at all, I don't know why. Running a sub like this, I figure dreams of girls and scary situations etc. would be common. But the dreams are weird and seem to have no connection to the program's main goal, so it's very odd to me. At best, they seem to be fear-related I suppose.

Examples of dreams:

One dream, I'm at a zoo, I decide for some reason to take a short cut to another side. Soon, I realise I cut across an area full of crocodiles/alligators. I scramble to find a way to get up off the ground as they're closing in. The whole area is muddy. I find a pipe, maybe HVAC, go to grab it and climb up. But, it's covered in mud too and I keep sliding down, meanwhile they are getting closer and closer. I try a few times and fail. Finally, they're close enough that one is dangerously close to me and capable of biting me. I turn away and clench and force myself to wake up and I thankfully do, just before it gets to biting me.

Another dream, I'm in a bedroom of one of my HS buddies, one of the bad boy ones. I haven't set foot in this room for like 16 years or so, weird how it picked this room, although stuff in it was ordered differently and it was much more open and less cluttered with better access to the front door of it. Then, suddenly, two guys broke into the room, wearing long black coats and masks. The second guy was in the background, and I'm not even sure he was "there", but "felt" he was behind the other guy or something, tough to describe. The first guy, despite wearing a mask, I knew it was The Nightstalker, Richard Ramirez. He had a large knife in his left hand. He lunged and tried to stab me, I predicted it and moved to the left, grabbed his arm, and we started struggling back and forth for control of his knife. The struggle lasted awhile, but at least I was keeping Richard from stabbing or killing me, and eventually, I woke up.

Another, I'm going around a city, seemingly causing tons of distress and problems, and this huge police chase is going on for me, a massive manhunt. Think of GTA with a full wanted level kind of chase, lmao. It was intense, and I remember being so confused about WHY they were doing this, and wondering what I've done and while still doing my best to outsmart, outrun and escape due to fear of them all.

For one, I'm in a mini submarine, the kind of two person submarine they use for very deep sea diving. We're VERY deep into the ocean, maybe Marianas Trench deep. We are going into some tiny little cave, almost TOO small for the sub, I remember feel unease. And unease in general in this place, as the idea of being THAT far under water, and the pressure on the sub from the water and how any tiny instance of a problem is basically an instant death sentence...yeah no thanks, lol. Very scary, I don't think I'd EVER do it in real life, going to hop on the ferry to NopeTown. Anyway, we go into the cave, and hit the lights, and we start going through the cave, and charting these words on the walls. They seem like hieroglyphics, and we seem amazed by them. After awhile of seeing them, the symbols and stuff that seem just like hieroglyphics in Egypt, I woke up.

Two of me being BatMan. Flying around and doing stuff, with it looking just like The Arkham Knight. One set in a city, one seemingly set in either a wild west setting, or a hill/mountain setting I'm not sure which would be more accurate to describe it, I was flying around to get to people though I remember that. That dream didn't last long, the city one was a bit longer.

Yet another, I'm in a harbour. It's summer, I'm on a boat (Lonely Island, lol!). We start heading out of the harbour, for a nice boating trip. All is well, good times, some people there on the boat, some drinks, some music playing in the background I can hear. THEN...out of nowhere...right after we come out from under a bridge, 3 Klingon starships show up and start firing down at us. I back the boat up under the bridge and try to double back, but the ships are too fast and block my attempt to double back. So, effectively, we're pinned down, I don't have any weapons. I now have a VIP with me that I need to protect, Vladimir Putin beside me. We stay under the bridge, in uneasy safety while weapons bear down around us, deafening sounds and thunderous, even ground shaking. After awhile of surviving the onslaught, continuing to be pinned down under the bridge, I wake up.

-Having other attractive girls actively showing interest would make it easier to get past the pain and frustration of "losing" that girl from FB. And obviously from serious contention of doing anything with her, of course. But I don't see that really happening so far, unfortunately. Some things have happened that I'm not sure about if they're for real or not, if they are actually real things and not imagined, they don't seem to be anywhere near the intensity of the things I've read in other journals. So I'm not sure what to think about them, probably until I see things similar to others there will be questions.

-The possible continued lack of external success and clear results with girls may explain the internal-based or obscure dreams, dealing with internal things that consciously aren't really touched on. I seem to be almost fully engaged in clearing and healing, or even resistance of THAT even, who knows. I could be executing a lot externally, but due to blocks internally, not seeing it. Some of the dreams seem fear-related which are easier to describe. But others, I can't help but wonder ?!?!?!, lol.

Also, I have complied a full list of issues I have with the sub, point by point, and have added in the few I added before that you have already seen, Shannon. These are all of the last remaining choke points I've identified. Almost all of them are in that list you've already seen, which is a good sign. Fixing each of them should mean I can execute in the next version, or at least at a much more advanced degree, factoring in some possible push back from the mind after these holes are plugged.

That's it for now, friends.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 06-23-2017

Your dreams are telling you that there is a theme of you running from an imagined threat or evil, and that is what you subconsciously attribute the sub and it's instructions to be, apparently. The ocean in a dream usually refers to the subconscious mind, so the dream of a sub suggests you are receiving the communications at a very deep subconscious level, and it makes you uncomfortable and is "amazing" you somehow at the same time. That it's in hieroglyphs implies it is introducing you to "alien concepts".

These dreams suggest you are making progress, although you undoubtedly need more exposure and time.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Your dreams are telling you that there is a theme of you running from an imagined threat or evil, and that is what you subconsciously attribute the sub and it's instructions to be, apparently. The ocean in a dream usually refers to the subconscious mind, so the dream of a sub suggests you are receiving the communications at a very deep subconscious level, and it makes you uncomfortable and is "amazing" you somehow at the same time. That it's in hieroglyphs implies it is introducing you to "alien concepts".

These dreams suggest you are making progress, although you undoubtedly need more exposure and time.

Hello Shannon!

I'm glad you saw this. I was hoping for such a translation.

I'm also glad to see that the sub is indeed chewing on things then.

Helps galvanise me. It can be frustrating at times to read updates from others. Which is why I try not to that often anymore. I've really dialed back the posting even in my own journal, I need to get back doing that a bit more to try to give more info. I'll try.

I sometimes sleep more than normal, but given the amount of loops I'm running, I expected a lot more exhaustion etc. Some headaches like before at 2 loops, and a random bout of nausea here and there, including this morning, when I wake up which is almost non-existent for me without subs. So, the fact that super exhaustion isn't happening in line with the number of loops, must mean something is being baked in and not resisted too much, I suppose. Maybe the external stuff is that programming, but the internal stuff is still blocked, so I don't see it or believe it, lmao wouldn't that be such irony...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 06-24-2017

I concur with Shannon.

When I read your dreams, it was instantly obvious to me (perhaps being a person who loves to analyze dreams, and the fact that they're not my own) that the "you" you are experiencing in your dreams is who you see yourself as now, and the masked killers, Klingons, etc. attacking and closing in on you is the part of your subconscious that has the DMSI script - and you're defending yourself - at least, who you currently identify with as your "Self" - against it. I also immediately thought exactly what Shannon said about the ocean representing the depths of your subconscious.

Now, in the next dream...let them kill you. Smile But seriously, if you see yourself die in your dreams in such a fashion, it likely would symbolically represent you allowing yourself to accept and execute the DMSI script.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 06-24-2017

I'm not sure death is necessary in a dream for the transformation or transition to take place. It could simply be a CHOICE to embrace the new reality instead. In other words, you're deathly afraid of this change, but it isn't really something scary to begin with... you're responding to giant shadows on the wall being cast by ants walking in front of flashlights on the floor...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure death is necessary in a dream for the transformation or transition to take place. It could simply be a CHOICE to embrace the new reality instead. In other words, you're deathly afraid of this change, but it isn't really something scary to begin with... you're responding to giant shadows on the wall being cast by ants walking in front of flashlights on the floor...

HOYL SIHT!!!!!

Did you say ANTS?!!? OMFG!!! AAAHHH!!!

Lol. I hear you.

Thanks for letting me know progress is being made, Shannon. And thanks too for the post, RT.

I'm going to get ready to head out for the night now to an event with T and others likely there. Will be fun as usual.

Stay classy guys.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 06-24-2017

It occurs to me that the submarine is representative of your defense against the immense pressure being exerted on your subconscious by the parts of you cooperating, and they are directly in contact with the "hieroglyphs" of change. If you had your submarine fail, it would be "instant death". I think based on this, we are pretty close to pushing you as far as you can resist.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 06-24-2017

Catman, what do you do on every Saturday night

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 06-24-2017

Quote:Catman, what do you do on every Saturday night

Why did this make me think of Pinky and The Brain for some reason? Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

The same thing we do every Saturday night, Benjamin. ......

Try to take over the world

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

And why did this make me think squeezing my nutsack for some reason!? :p