Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 04:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 02:05 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I just had a crazy idea. What if the subconscious thinks that grey hair are attractive to women?

It's not that crazy. And a lot of women do find it very attractive.

If you're after 18-year-olds, however, may not be. ::cough, cough, Catman, cough::

Well, that's the thing. If the subconscious wants different women than we find attractive consciously then it is a problem. At least if it is far away from what we want.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 05-26-2017

I can't speak for the weight gain, but as someone who's had gray and graying hair since I was 16/17 I can say almost for certain that the sudden appearance of gray is stress-induced. As is probably common knowledge by now, stress increases the production of cortisol and cortisol is linked to the graying of hair, probably due to restricting whatever promotes hair color the most.

If that's the case, what's your primary cause of stress recently, Catman, if I may ask? And be honest with yourself about the answer.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-26-2017

Hi Apollolux!

Well, I still do believe it's either resistance itself to make me unsexy, or it's a form of stress from resisting the script.

However, I do have my business expansion off to the side, that would be a big source of life change etc. but I have procrastinated on it for awhile due to unknown reasons. Likely fear somehow. Everything else is the same.

So to be honest, my biggest source of stress and annoyance is this sub not working at present. This too, like my business expansion, would change my life. Due to how important that expansion is to me, and the fact I've considered switching to Overcome Procrastination due to it, that is the only other thing in my life right now with this level of possible impact. So it isn't like I'm going through some sort of extreme or difficult situations now. I mean, these two things are about as first world problems as you can get, lol. "OMG, I'm scared to make a fortune more money and meet more celebs etc." "OMG, I'm scared to be with hot girls finally!", lmao...

But again, I believe this is either direct resistance to make me unsexy, or an indirect effect, due to the exertion/stress of resisting.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - bits - 05-26-2017

Funny about the grey hair, i noticed a grey hair pop out where my mustache grows about 2 weeks ago

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-27-2017

DMSI V3.1-A: Day 79

-Felt an urge to really push myself yesterday. I haven't felt any difference really since going to 6 loops, even zero exhaustion/tiredness. I then decided to greatly rearrange my routine and responsibilities, to allow me to do more loops to really push myself. I did 10 loops yesterday. 3 hybrid/headphones, 7 ultrasonic speaker.

-I think I had a couple dreams, don't remember details. Of course, we dream without using subs, so I can't say whether this was influenced by the extra loops or not.

-I had to get up a bit early, only got about 6.5 hours of sleep. I feel normal, not exhausted or anything close, despite doing so many loops, and they were at what most would consider to be loud volumes.

-I will do 10 a day for a week or so to really push myself, but if I still feel nothing, not even exhaustion, then I don't see what else to do but call this version a dud and move on. I'm starting to believe it'll turn out that there is some sort of problem in the script somewhere, like with V2.2. To me, it's the only way to explain this phenomenon of zero exhaustion, but zero external results at the same time. That doesn't make sense to me, it should be one or the other to me, resistance/exhaustion etc. OR execution/external results etc., not neither, I don't get that. It does some internal stuff, so it isn't being stonewalled, so this is puzzling. Whether it's an error somewhere, or my mind is somehow "redefining terms" which I still don't know if I'm on board with to be honest as that sounds pretty far fetched, either way, it wouldn't serve any purpose to continue going for ANOTHER two months at even 10 loops I don't think. As the mind will just likely keep doing the same thing over and over. Two months of development is a good chunk of time, I don't want it to be wasted is all. I'd rather at least spend the time solving some problem to me that's also important like procrastination. To help me in my life greatly as I've lagged on my big business expansion due to that annoying habit. Instead of banging my head against the wall for another two months for zero return. I was HOPING I'd wake up exhausted this morning, or over sleep for hours or something to show me it was doing something. I think it's the first time I've ever woken up, and been disappointed I had normal energy! Lol, it's true though.

I may be going out to an event tonight, so it could be another chance to see if all the 6 loops days and the 10 loops day have done anything again. I'm trying to give this program what I can, even rearranging my life again to suit it for way more loops, but sooner or later I'll run out of extra time to throw at it. If I see any kind of notable exhaustion appear, or some kind of effect, or a CLEAR result from a girl, then I will be galvanised to continue, knowing something is finally breaking through. If not, and it's business as usual, it will likely be time to make a decision on this version for me.

I'm doing my best. It's all I can do. I'll give it a good week at 10 loops minimum before thinking about what to do.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-27-2017

Now watch this. The more loops CatMan does, the faster he will talk himself into doing some other sub, lol.

CatMan, you can stonewall parts of the script you know. That strikes me as being the most likely issue you're having right now. Stonewalling, but only doing ot with parts of the script, so you don't think it's stonewalling.

Give yourself at least a month on this part of the experiment. Otherwise all we can say is...

Yup, Shannon was right.

By the way, RT, I wanted to thank you for what you shared with me over on the pheromone boards. Haven't had much chance to reply, but I just remembered it. That made my day. Much appreciated, my friend.

(05-27-2017, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now watch this. The more loops CatMan does, the faster he will talk himself into doing some other sub, lol.

CatMan, you can stonewall parts of the script you know. That strikes me as being the most likely issue you're having right now. Stonewalling, but only doing ot with parts of the script, so you don't think it's stonewalling.

Give yourself at least a month on this part of the experiment. Otherwise all we can say is...

Yup, Shannon was right.

I thought it would be more obvious if it was doing anything, given the massive number of loops and lack of exhaustion at a minimum suggesting it may not be reaching me. I figured I'd at least have exhaustion now...and to be fair, I committed to 7 days of this at least before deciding...

Okay then, no problem. I will do 32 days.

I'm not talking myself out of anything...trying to make sense of a consistent lack of results and not wasting my time is all.

(05-27-2017, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, RT, I wanted to thank you for what you shared with me over on the pheromone boards. Haven't had much chance to reply, but I just remembered it. That made my day. Much appreciated, my friend.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What does this mean?

(05-27-2017, 01:46 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, RT, I wanted to thank you for what you shared with me over on the pheromone boards. Haven't had much chance to reply, but I just remembered it. That made my day. Much appreciated, my friend.

Oh, I'm sorry, man. I got confused and posted it in your thread when I thought it was posted in RT's. He sent me some things that were private for him which I appreciated the trust he displayed in sharing with me, as well as what he shared. If he is willing, he can explain further. I don't want to accidentally breach trust by saying more.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 05-27-2017

Oh, just shared some full body nudes. Shannon knows what's up.

Lol, just kidding.

I shared some family pictures, sans all the blurring and what not. Just showing some appreciation to a hard working life changer, who I proudly consider a friend.

(05-27-2017, 02:29 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Oh, just shared some full body nudes. Shannon knows what's up.

Lol, just kidding.

I shared some family pictures, sans all the blurring and what not. Just showing some appreciation to a hard working life changer, who I proudly consider a friend.

You got me all excited about the nudes...what a let down Sad. Lol!

I just didn't understand what was up is all. I always try to answer people that reply to my thread, so I felt I missed something and didn't want to be rude and do that if somebody took the time to write on my thread.

I'm glad you Boss, and Chaos, and NoLimit etc. are seeing clear signs of this program working. Must be incredible to experience, something close to what female 9's experience I suppose. It's hard for me to understand at times, because my experience with this program has been the exact opposite, so it seems impossible or fantastical or whatever to think of me in that position with girls. But I hope Shannon doesn't think I'm attacking or trashing it or him at times, I'm just reporting on things is all, in the hopes that maybe someday it can work for me too. I feel if I don't report, nothing changes, if I do, I always run the risk of running a pity party or attacking. So it can be tough to balance that at times for me.

At this point, when people go on to me about what the program does for them, it does feel like the analogy about the fish being told how to ride a bicycle. Maybe someday that will change.

Anyway, cheers to you, Boss, and Chaos, and NoLimit, and others getting clear results with girls. And to Shannon, as at present, this program at least is giving me a CHANCE to change my life, even if it isn't actually doing so already like a few fortunate others.

It gets frustrating trying to wrangle something I can't see, hear, smell, taste or touch and which is irrational sometimes... but... can't quit. Not done yet.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 06-17-2017

DMSI V3.1-A

Day 100
Day 29 of overload loops

-T has improved in behaviour the past two weekends. Not as cold or closed off or weird anymore, more social and "cutesy", back to doing some touching again etc. Could be the sub, or could be she's single now or looking to be soon. I've noticed girls "close off" when in relationships, so it could be nothing YOU are doing, even though you can easily interpret it as so and become resentful of it etc.

-I asked out S for a drink this week casually by text, not to make a big deal out of it as I normally would. She apparently has been dating some guy since Feb., and they recently seemed to have a fight or breakup. So I took a shot, no response to my text and they seem to be back talking again. Frustrating being on the outside looking in for these situations so often in my life, watching a girl I like choose another guy or go back to the same guy over and over and over instead of going out with me. Not sure how to breach that last frontier to be the guy IN that spot, so to speak. Just boils down to me not being more attractive to her, I suppose. I felt depressed about it yesterday, doubting myself and wondering why I can't seem to punch through that barrier, but I feel better today.

-A couple other girls around are acting the same maybe, not much change. Still good, don't get me wrong, but nothing that makes me say "wow".

-A girl I was interested in just started dating somebody. Barely knew her beyond being attracted to her, but still annoyed me a bit, that sense of "here's another one I'm missing out on now due to some other guy" creeping in.

-Spammed hard over 2.5 days to read all of The Rational Male before going out tonight. Was a good read, affirmed a lot of stuff I've seen play out. So it's good to know that mentally I've arrived at many apparently sound conclusions about things and how rigged things are against men and WHY and what to do about it. I plan to reread it several times, and the second book Preventative Medicine as well, which I don't have a copy of yet but hear it's also fantastic. I feel more calm, resolute and excited about things and myself now since reading the book and finishing it 30 mins ago. I really look forward to enjoying the second book!

-Have really been pushing the loops to the limit, knowing I am having trouble seeing true results with girls on this. I want to really give it all I can to have it make a believer out of me. I wouldn't have done this before, and stuck to the instructions of 2 loops. But since Shannon's decree to open the flood gates, I have done just that. For example, on Tuesday, I did 21 loops, yesterday 19, etc. I'm REALLY pushing it hard now, over half of the loops daily are headphones loops, be that ultrasonic or hybrid, night time is a speaker with ultrasonic. I'm getting on average 100 loops+ per week in. No tiredness to report despite the huge increase in loops. Some headaches here and there like before at 2 loops, and a "pressure/tension" sensation sometimes but not daily, that isn't quite like a headache. Maybe it's a physical sign of the increased workload the mind is under. All I know is, it's annoying and takes 3 Extra Strength Advils to quell. I'm still pushing hard to give this sub all I can give it to help make a believer out of me. Even though I'm still not experiencing exhaustion despite the elevation of loops to such an extreme degree, I felt the sensation I described could be useful in determining if the sub is doing anything to me at all.

That's about it for now, friends. Going to get ready to go out and see T and others.

Stay classy.