Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-20-2017

I'm still waiting for a new computer and my old one is fighting me tooth and nail, throwing up errors that in 20+ years of working on computers I have never seen (the cpu is going bad? Whaaaa?)

Anyway, I am on my phone and I can't respond to everyone's questions right now, but for CatMan, I want you to start running 6 loops a day, every day, no more and no less. Do whatever you have to for the weight gain, but for you, six loops a day every day.

If we can't do 3.2, let's see what happens when we customize the loops for your specific situation.

I'm looking forward to autoconfig in 3.2. Will reply to all the questions when I am not limited to using my phone.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 10:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm still waiting for a new computer and my old one is fighting me tooth and nail, throwing up errors that in 20+ years of working on computers I have never seen (the cpu is going bad? Whaaaa?)

Anyway, I am on my phone and I can't respond to everyone's questions right now, but for CatMan, I want you to start running 6 loops a day, every day, no more and no less. Do whatever you have to for the weight gain, but for you, six loops a day every day.

If we can't do 3.2, let's see what happens when we customize the loops for your specific situation.

I'm looking forward to autoconfig in 3.2. Will reply to all the questions when I am not limited to using my phone.

AWESOME!

You read my mind.

I was just coming back to grab my post and repost it in the discussion journal thread as I suspected it was buried again.

Okay, 6 loops consecutively may be a bit of a stretch to do reliably nowadays. I do prefer the "max power" of headphones and hybrid, rather than just running say ultrasonic during sleep, although that'd get me the 6 loops consecutively np. If I can break it up a bit, my preferred headphones/hybrid combo is doable. I will try to keep loops as close as I can, obviously, maybe some new schedule tweaking if I can. However, I get the sense I'm an outlier, so being a bit outside the box may be necessary to evaluate. Aside from this, I was certain you were insinuating it wouldn't be worth it for me to continue V3.1, and was already preparing for another sub I had in mind. However, I will experiment as you request, starting immediately Smile.

I will say, I can tolerate huge amounts of hours without exhaustion etc., going up to 21 hours a day often for AM6, SM3 etc. even doing so on 5.5G with E2! So, I seem well suited to such an experiment.

Thank you so much for your reply. Excellent timing.

Brace yourselves...the loop spam is incoming...

Brace yourself, T Tongue.

6 loops a day, every day, no interrupting ASRB. Do whatever it takes to achieve that. No excuses.

Well given, that hybrid is out now, I can't do daily work when hybrid is blaring in my ears with my headphones.

So I'd be halving the power (or more you said before) if I went to ultrasonic. That may not make it payoff. I think I can either do ultrasonic speakers while sleeping, or have to figure out a way to redo my schedule daily to allow 6 consecutive loops of hybrid during the day, that won't be easy. My Sleephones are nice, but unreliable as they slip off, so I don't like to use them.

This will require some logistics. I'd strongly prefer hybrid/headphones during the day as I do now, to really make sure max power is being pumped out. 2 hours consecutive is easier than 6, lol! But, I'll try to work out something that can make it happen then. It's not impossible.

Whatever. It. Takes. No excuses.

I know...

I'm just saying, FYI, it'll boil down to:

A: halving the power by doing ultrasonic speakers at night, which I don't want, preferably. I like doing the hybrid/headphones I do now, it's the most potent.

B: changing around a lot of my daily routine at my company...to allow me to get 6 hours of hybrid/headphones. Which is far easier said than done, being the head honcho, but not impossible.

I'm going to push for B, so I don't half the power (or worse) of the loops by switching to ultrasonic.

I'm getting the loops in before heading out tonight where I'll likely see T as usual, in fact. I was already halfway through my daily loops when I saw your post.

I'm curious to see just what this kind of overload does to me.

Nice knowing you guys, in case my head explodes, lmao.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 05-20-2017

Let me know if the power goes out in your office XD

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 10:58 AM)CatMan Wrote: I know...

I'm just saying, FYI, it'll boil down to:

A: halving the power by doing ultrasonic speakers at night, which I don't want, preferably. I like doing the hybrid/headphones I do now, it's the most potent.

Remember, the models said 2 loops for ALL tracks (default), so even if hybrid is more powerful it might be not that bad as you think to switch to US.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-20-2017

Quote:I'm still waiting for a new computer and my old one is fighting me tooth and nail, throwing up errors that in 20+ years of working on computers I have never seen (the cpu is going bad? Whaaaa?)

Weird, that reminds me of once years ago my harddrive space got down to like 500kb and my desktop went really mental and other icons appeared i'd never seen in the start menu, stuff like "eject computer". I wish I took a screenshot or something as i've never come across it again.

(05-20-2017, 05:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I'm still waiting for a new computer and my old one is fighting me tooth and nail, throwing up errors that in 20+ years of working on computers I have never seen (the cpu is going bad? Whaaaa?)

Weird, that reminds me of once years ago my harddrive space got down to like 500kb and my desktop went really mental and other icons appeared i'd never seen in the start menu, stuff like "eject computer". I wish I took a screenshot or something as i've never come across it again.

That sounds like some form of malware.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-20-2017

Hmm could have been, i'm pretty sure it was before I had the internet.. like windows 95 days or something though.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-22-2017

Day 74: DMSI V3.1-A, Day 3 of 6 Loops Daily

-No issues with tiredness, same level of sleep like normal. This surprised me, I expected at least a temporary change here. Especially since, sometimes on V3.1-A/B I've had coma days where I'm out for like 16 hours+. Nothing like V3.0.1 though where it was unbearable and impractical, way beyond reason.

-Feeling headaches often, but that was common during V3.1-A thus far.

-Feeling the sensation of weight in the head a lot, when doing these new 6 loop days.

-No dreams to speak of.

-I am switching to ultrasonic speakers at night from tomorrow onward to continue this 6 loops thing. Doing 6 loops of hybrid/headphones during the day, while attending to my other obligations, is too much. I was doing 2 loops of hybrid/headphones, so given the power decrease from hybrid to ultrasonic, I hope this still makes this experiment worthwhile. But, it's the only realistic way to hit 6 loops now for me.

-Feeling an urge to get moving on things I've let lapse, irritation at myself for letting things get so far. I hope this continues, I need this badly.

-I haven't had any notable incidences with girls so far. At a pizzeria I frequent, there are a few cute girls. One, I've seen before once but haven't been able to talk to, seemed to look at me a couple times while handling calls for pickup/deliveries. Not a big deal, could easily be nothing. When paying, I was handing change to one of the ones I am attracted to, the same one I mentioned earlier, she was right there and able to take care of me. And I haven't been interacting with her before yet as she seems to be new, busy place, not much room to talk, behind a counter mostly, you know. I handed her the change, and touched her hand a bit, tough to describe "how" per se. But, I did it on purpose. Then, she came back to give me the change and did the same thing back to me. Both times we looked into each other's eyes for like a second or two, again "seems" like nothing. But, it seemed "different" both in how other customers interact with her and others, and how I interact with others there or other places. Honestly, in total the paying thing was several seconds. I could also just be looking for that, because I find her attractive and want to see this program working as well, thus making a big deal out of some imagined or exaggerated thing. Bottom line, it's FAR from a no doubter situation, even if it is legit. I get looks and what not, long since I started to use this, I just never really equated that to REAL results with girls, as in the end, it means nothing. Every girl I look at, isn't attractive to me, could be a million reasons why I happen to look at the time. Still a very long way off from seeing something CLEAR from a girl I feel. I don't understand some of the updates I'm reading from people...it's like they're running a different program. Oh well, good for them if it's doing stuff with girls for them.

That's about it for now.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 12:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: Day 74: DMSI V3.1-A, Day 3 of 6 Loops Daily

-No issues with tiredness, same level of sleep like normal. This surprised me, I expected at least a temporary change here. Especially since, sometimes on V3.1-A/B I've had coma days where I'm out for like 16 hours+. Nothing like V3.0.1 though where it was unbearable and impractical, way beyond reason.

-Feeling the sensation of weight in the head a lot, when doing these new 6 loop days.

-No dreams to speak of.

-I am switching to ultrasonic speakers at night from tomorrow onward to continue this 6 loops thing. Doing 6 loops of hybrid/headphones during the day, while attending to my other obligations, is too much. I was doing 2 loops of hybrid/headphones, so given the power decrease from hybrid to ultrasonic, I hope this still makes this experiment worthwhile. But, it's the only realistic way to hit 6 loops now for me.

-Feeling an urge to get moving on things I've let lapse, irritation at myself for letting things get so far. I hope this continues, I need this badly.

-I haven't had any notable incidences with girls so far. At a pizzeria I frequent, there are a few cute girls. One, I've seen before once but haven't been able to talk to, seemed to look at me a couple times while handling calls for pickup/deliveries. Not a big deal, could easily be nothing. When paying, I was handing change to one of the ones I am attracted to, the same one I mentioned earlier, she was right there and able to take care of me. And I haven't been interacting with her before yet as she seems to be new, busy place, not much room to talk, behind a counter mostly, you know. I handed her the change, and touched her hand a bit, tough to describe "how" per se. But, I did it on purpose. Then, she came back to give me the change and did the same thing back to me. Both times we looked into each other's eyes for like a second or two, again "seems" like nothing. But, it seemed "different" both in how other customers interact with her and others, and how I interact with others there or other places. Honestly, in total the paying thing was several seconds. I could also just be looking for that, because I find her attractive and want to see this program working as well, thus making a big deal out of some imagined or exaggerated thing. Bottom line, it's FAR from a no doubter situation, even if it is legit. I get looks and what not, long since I started to use this, I just never really equated that to REAL results with girls, as in the end, it means nothing. Every girl I look at, isn't attractive to me, could be a million reasons why I happen to look at the time. Still a very long way off from seeing something CLEAR from a girl I feel. I don't understand some of the updates I'm reading from people...it's like they're running a different program. Oh well, good for them if it's doing stuff with girls for them.

That's about it for now.

When it happens for you, it's gonna blow your frickin' mind.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Nox - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 01:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 12:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: Day 74: DMSI V3.1-A, Day 3 of 6 Loops Daily

-No dreams to speak of.

That's about it for now.

When it happens for you, it's gonna blow your frickin' mind.

It's seriously bizarre. I had a woman who wouldn't stop looking at me for any reason. Just wide eyes desire. I was with a friend and he was even saying out loud where she could hear that she wanted me right then and there and she just kept looking at me. She was with her kid, other people were watching her, she didn't care. She just didn't want to let me out of her sight and followed me like a puppy If a guy did that I'm sure he'd have the cops called on him.

All I would have had to do was say the word and it was on. It actually shook me up some as I'd never seen anything like that.