Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-19-2017

It hasn't been making me eat heaps more, but when I was first on A I had this idea to change from shakes to more real food more days, and I was having omelettes.. which I still am but less eggs.

And I put on a few kg and definately wasn't happy when I got it measured on the professional bodyfat type scales compared to the last time. I seem to have lost a bit of it since I went to B and i'm back on A now and so far I don't think it's happening.

But I definately feel I look out of condition, maybe not by other peoples standards by by my standards of the past.

The only real difference is DMSI.

As I said though i'm not way hungrier or eating way more, and if what happened is any indication if I was I may put on more fat. Which despite what DMSI is doing isn't acceptable for me if more of it was happening. I agree that the food thing isn't the best solution at all.

If I compared to WM for example, the times when things were kicking in.. as in my fear and whatever wasn't coming up to 'block' the results. I was getting alot of attention, girls messaging me and stuff, obviously some type of 'aura' but it was in no way powered by needing food.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 05:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I know exactly what you're talking about. DMSI is making me eat way more. And I'm a mesomorph, so I put on fat easily. I mentioned that in the last few months, DMSI was causing me to overeat, hence the gain weight. That's why I now gym more and lift heavier, so I can keep my body fat down. If I remember correctly, you don't gym right?

Well you just seemed to be missing my point is all. Like it came across that I expected to eat extra stuff, then rely on a sub to burn it all off. That wasn't what I was saying, I wouldn't expect such a thing of course, and my attitude towards food has totally changed since I started IF, thankfully. I'll try to elaborate again in maybe a different way to get my point across.

I've done the exact same routine for every DMSI. I didn't go to a gym before V3.1, and never had this issue. My main point is, if the sub is requesting tons of calories, and not using them, and then storing them as fat, that it is a problem. I shouldn't have to go to a gym to burn off calories stored by the sub that it requests, but doesn't use to power itself, just resulting in stored fat for some reason. 20 pounds in 71 days, given the fact my routine is exactly the same, if not even burning MORE calories now that I'm outside working on house stuff almost daily etc. with better weather, shows there's a problem. If this was winter time, much more sedentary, that could've EASILY been 25+ pounds then. Crazy given the amount of time involved to hit that mark, and that it doesn't even really seem like I've eaten way more than normal or anything. It's just been extremely difficult to maintain my fasts daily, so it's been a long term consistent amount of caloric increase, and apparently due to the weight figure, it's almost ALL converted as fat on my body. Shocking! Just seems to reek of a problem somewhere in the version.

Several others have noticed this issue, so I felt it was worth reporting today when I weighed myself.

Again, my point was, it seems for several people now, that the sub is requesting tons of calories above and beyond normal, but NOT using them and then they get stored as fat. It seems you are also in this boat, given what you said above, causing you to work out even harder, for the same level of performance as before. Clearly, that's a problem, which is why I mentioned it, there could be an issue in the script somewhere, if several of us are reporting this it can't be coincidence. We shouldn't have to "make up" for something like this. I feel if the sub is requesting more calories, it should be USING them, not storing them as fat. Being lean is naturally sexier than being fat.

So to me, this speaks to some kind of resistance, preventing the energy sourced from food from being used, so it gets stored as fat instead, perhaps even with the idea to make us fat and unattractive sexually, to further resist. Or, a script problem with food sourcing and somewhere in between sourcing the food, and using it as energy to power the program, something breaks down and the process doesn't work as intended, and the sourced food energy gets stored as fat instead of being used at all. Either way, could be a big reason why this version hasn't had the performance many wanted, maybe it isn't being powered very much due to this.

I think that gets across the point better now.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - DarthXedonias - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 05:40 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 05:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I know exactly what you're talking about. DMSI is making me eat way more. And I'm a mesomorph, so I put on fat easily. I mentioned that in the last few months, DMSI was causing me to overeat, hence the gain weight. That's why I now gym more and lift heavier, so I can keep my body fat down. If I remember correctly, you don't gym right?

Well you just seemed to be missing my point is all. Like it came across that I expected to eat extra stuff, then rely on a sub to burn it all off. That wasn't what I was saying, I wouldn't expect such a thing of course, and my attitude towards food has totally changed since I started IF, thankfully. I'll try to elaborate again in maybe a different way to get my point across.

I've done the exact same routine for every DMSI. I didn't go to a gym before V3.1, and never had this issue. My main point is, if the sub is requesting tons of calories, and not using them, and then storing them as fat, that it is a problem. I shouldn't have to go to a gym to burn off calories stored by the sub that it requests, but doesn't use to power itself, just resulting in stored fat for some reason. 20 pounds in 71 days, given the fact my routine is exactly the same, if not even burning MORE calories now that I'm outside working on house stuff almost daily etc. with better weather, shows there's a problem. If this was winter time, much more sedentary, that could've EASILY been 25+ pounds then. Crazy given the amount of time involved to hit that mark, and that it doesn't even really seem like I've eaten way more than normal or anything. It's just been extremely difficult to maintain my fasts daily, so it's been a long term consistent amount of caloric increase, and apparently due to the weight figure, it's almost ALL converted as fat on my body. Shocking! Just seems to reek of a problem somewhere in the version.

Several others have noticed this issue, so I felt it was worth reporting today when I weighed myself.

Again, my point was, it seems for several people now, that the sub is requesting tons of calories above and beyond normal, but NOT using them and then they get stored as fat. It seems you are also in this boat, given what you said above, causing you to work out even harder, for the same level of performance as before. Clearly, that's a problem, which is why I mentioned it, there could be an issue in the script somewhere, if several of us are reporting this it can't be coincidence. We shouldn't have to "make up" for something like this. I feel if the sub is requesting more calories, it should be USING them, not storing them as fat. Being lean is naturally sexier than being fat.

So to me, this speaks to some kind of resistance, preventing the energy sourced from food from being used, so it gets stored as fat instead, perhaps even with the idea to make us fat and unattractive sexually, to further resist. Or, a script problem with food sourcing and somewhere in between sourcing the food, and using it as energy to power the program, something breaks down and the process doesn't work as intended, and the sourced food energy gets stored as fat instead of being used at all. Either way, could be a big reason why this version hasn't had the performance many wanted, maybe it isn't being powered very much due to this.

That is a very good point actually. If the resisting side is redefining terms to sabotage the aura or even out right make the aura do the opposite of what its suppose to do (Repel instead of attract) wouldn't it be easy for it to redefine terms for using the energy or even the physical changes to make you attractive (in this case make you more unattractive). Seems like it could if it can mess with the aura.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 05-19-2017

I think you mean that you're an endomorph.

Mesomorphs...I'm so envious of mesomorphs, they make me sick. Tongue A true mesomorph can eat whatever they want. They don't get fat, they just pack on lean muscle. They don't eat, they don't lose it (muscle). If they lift weights like morons, having no clue what to do in the weight room, it doesn't matter. Their form and training regimen can be terrible, and they'll end up looking like a fitness model. Bastards.

Endomorphs are the big-boned, "slow" metabolism types.

Ectomorphs are the sknny, "ultra-fast" metabolism types.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Illumi - 05-19-2017

Well i eat like there is no tomorrow with DMSI and only managed to get 4kg muscles 79 pre DMSI now 84 kg. If i stop lifting... well thats a different story.

In CarMans case. He does not project aura. Which is what actually burns the calories. Maybe he is executing to such extent he is feeling the hunger but resisting the aura projecting. Not sure though just speculation.

(05-19-2017, 05:40 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Ooo! Ooooo! I wonder....if that could be the answer to safely sourcing body fat. "Any fat stored as a result of extra food sourced to fuel the aura must also be used to power the aura." Of course, scripted properly. I would feel much better about eating more food to power the aura if I knew that any potential extra energy stored as body fat would also be used to fuel the aura.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 06:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Mesomorphs...I'm so envious of mesomorphs, they make me sick. Tongue A true mesomorph can eat whatever they want. They don't get fat, they just pack on lean muscle. They don't eat, they don't lose it (muscle). If they lift weights like morons, having no clue what to do in the weight room, it doesn't matter. Their form and training regimen can be terrible, and they'll end up looking like a fitness model. Bastards.

Lol nah I'm definitely a mesomorph. I'm Asian so I have small bone structure. I have wide shoulders, and waist, but my wrists and hands and fingers are tiny.

And mesomorphs, can definitely put on weight so you got that part wrong. I can gain weight, but not as easily as endomorphs.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-19-2017

Yes gents, my theory is that the mind is "starving" the program by doing this, choking off it's energy supply. But causing weight gain in the process, which may or may not be intentional, perhaps as an additional way to resist and make us unattractive. Of course, it could also be a simple script problem causing the food energy to not be utilised properly after we are responding to the hunger pangs caused by it, thus the energy then being stored as fat, as well.

To quote this again so it doesn't get missed, I'd love some feedback on this Shannon. This is important to me:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8582-post-168257.html#pid168257

Since it seems V3.2 will be quite awhile still, I want to make sure my time isn't a waste on this, given your new possible bombshell on this version. Also, I added some more possibly relevant background for you to get a better grasp on things.

I'm going to sleep now, so I don't know how many new posts after this I'll wake up to, lol. So I wanted to repost again, to help make sure you see this, as it could decide what program I listen to in the morning and beyond.

(05-19-2017, 07:37 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 06:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Lol nah I'm definitely a mesomorph. I'm Asian so I have small bone structure. I have wide shoulders, and waist, but my wrists and hands and fingers are tiny.

And mesomorphs, can definitely put on weight so you got that part wrong. I can gain weight, but not as easily as endomorphs.

Or you're an endo-meso. It's not like we're all 100% of one of the three categories. But, no, mesomorphs don't "put fat on easily." What do I know, just got a Bachelor's in exercise science.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 05-19-2017

I wonder if some of the slower metabolism types are too slow for using certain parts of food to firing the aura so only parts of the calories intake is being used for firing the aura and the rest is stored as body fat.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Jason Capital - 05-20-2017

I've reduced my food intake and I only eat twice a day and rest of the day, I don't eat anything and I have not increased my food intake from earlier.

Still, my weight increased upto 12 pounds from earlier around 134 point something to 147 point something which doesn't make sense as I don't eat more. Except I eat lesser food than earlier.

My waist size increased from 31 inches to 34 inches. It's little alarming. Weight issue is not that much alarming for me.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-20-2017

Definately something up then, since both me and Jason put on weight from not really increasing food intake much. It's more like i've lost some muscle instead of fat from it, because photos i've taken i'm looking better than say 2 months ago when I noticed it and adjusted my food intake lower but i'm looking less muscular.

If it was lean muscle that'd be fine, but it definately wasn't.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - D.Ace - 05-20-2017

(05-19-2017, 07:38 PM)CatMan Wrote: Yes gents, my theory is that the mind is "starving" the program by doing this, choking off it's energy supply. But causing weight gain in the process, which may or may not be intentional, perhaps as an additional way to resist and make us unattractive. Of course, it could also be a simple script problem causing the food energy to not be utilised properly after we are responding to the hunger pangs caused by it, thus the energy then being stored as fat, as well.

To quote this again so it doesn't get missed, I'd love some feedback on this Shannon. This is important to me:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8582-post-168257.html#pid168257

Since it seems V3.2 will be quite awhile still, I want to make sure my time isn't a waste on this, given your new possible bombshell on this version. Also, I added some more possibly relevant background for you to get a better grasp on things.

I'm going to sleep now, so I don't know how many new posts after this I'll wake up to, lol. So I wanted to repost again, to help make sure you see this, as it could decide what program I listen to in the morning and beyond.

Maybe there's a chance for that, now I'm well aware that 5G's above are energy draining, but with DMSI the effect is amplified that I could easily fall asleep for over 14 hours+ for the last 4 days (almost similar tendency when I combined US and TLAM, only stronger).
Bought myself a pack of Fenugreek seed to boost appetite that hunger would kick in preventing me from being a sleeping beast, lol. But it works, break the cycle on the 10th or 11th hour.
But weight gaining is more likely depended on the metabolism type, I tend to lose some from lack of nutrition intake as I sleep that long and damn fast metabolism as ectomorph signature.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - 4Kingdoms - 05-20-2017

Just wondering about this weight gain on 3.1??

1) Is the weight gain because the script isn't being executed?
2) Is the weight gain also happening to tester's executing the script?