Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 01:07 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 11:48 AM)apollolux Wrote: Re women's behavior pre-subs - I wouldn't be surprised if they considered you their "asexual" or "gay" ultra-platonic friend at that time; seems to be par for the course.

Hi Apollo!

What do you mean it seems to be part for the course? Are you saying with others as well on this forum, or is that meaning ME, specifically? I'd be surprised if girls around me viewed me that way.

Interactions between men and women in general, not just you. Nox's explanation about the primal threat response is way closer to what I meant by my comment.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 01:07 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm glad to see an update where you go into detail about the behavior of women around you/of interest to you. Smile

Hi Sarge!

Well, it's been awhile since I had anything I felt was worthy of reading with girls directly. I didn't want to continue to always post about no external results blah blah over and over, that doesn't help. This time there could be something useful as it mirrors what a few others seem to be experiencing. This like reversal of results with girls we're attracted to since using the sub, makes no sense if the sub is all setup properly, which of course I assume it is. Very confusing situation.

Sorry it isn't a juicy update about the girls around me and myself, lol. That still feels a very long way off, unfortunately.

Indeed, I agree with you. But if we are to improve DMSI we need to know what is IS doing, do we not? It doesn't have to be "juicy" but it does have to be there. Even if it's a simple thing like "saw a cute girl today and I looked at her and she looked away and walked off" is giving us (and more importantly, Shannon) an idea of what DMSI ios doing.

Calibration is required but that can't be done without feedback, good or bad.

EDIT: By feedback I mean specifically what women are doing around you not "DMSI isn't working blah blah" the latter isn't feedback.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-18-2017

Now that I am back from the "three day anniversary" - GF likes to turn everything into a week long celebration, if I allow her to, birthday, holidays, whatever she can; this time I allowed it because I had my own agenda for days 2 and 3 - I'm reading the forums and I see you guys talking about things and I am struck that your points of view are, as always, off target.

Again and again and again you guys try and try to make it what DMSI is doing, instead of what you are doing in response to DMSI.

DMSI is a set of instructions. It does exactly what it's supposed to do by simply being played.

YOU DO OR DO NOT DO THE REST.

Now, knowing what's in the script, I am somewhat surprised to see these results. There seems to be an unexplained discrepancy here. There is no way to achieve these results if DMSI is not achieving it;s goals, and at the same time, being sabotaged by the user's subconscious and/or conscious mind.

The discrepancy is... how the hell is this state possible, given the ASS/ART in play? How do we explain the resistance and self sabotage which directly contradicts the anti-resistance and anti self sabotage technologies? How is this happening?

Why it is happening is only explainable by one thing: some part of the user is attempting to execute it.

But how the resistance and self sabotage is persisting is very hard to explain.

The only way I can think of to explain it is that some part of the subconscious is attempting to redefine the words used in the script to allow it to escape while executing the script. This has been the focus of my contemplations for the last week or two. Very complex challenge to deal with, if this is the case.

But what it reveals is that the subconscious and/or conscious (most likely the subconscious) are now being forced to go to some pretty extraordinary lengths, efforts and degrees to resist. DMSI is doing what it is designed to do, in spite of massive resistance and anything goes efforts to resist. The issue is that it is being slowed down massively by those efforts to resist and self sabotage.

I believe I have a way to close the gate for those activities. I will be including that in 3.2.

CatMan, what you and others are describing is the result of what happens when a woman senses an inconsistent signal from you. One part of you is attempting to execute, and another part is desperately trying to self sabotage. This produces contradictory energy and subconscious communications, which repel them. They don't know what to do or how to respond, so they begin acting strange and avoiding you.

This is also being done in ways that are no doubt aimed at causing the conscious mind to believe that DMSI is not working.

Again... DMSI is achieving it's goals, but it is being progressively fought harder and more and more sneakily by the resisting subconscious, which appears to be willing to go to any length to resist. Deceiving the other parts of the self, redefining terms, attempting to mislead other parts of the self, sabotaging the interactions with others, sabotaging the success of those parts that are executing...

None of this should be possible unless that part of the subconscious that is resisting is also redefining the terms used in the script.

How to define them in terms that cannot be used for resistance or sabotage is the key. That is going to be a major point of work for me in 3.2.

I am still stuck working from a LiveUSB without access to my encrypted disks, which means I am not able to build. Still waiting for the damned replacement computer. But when I get it, we will be back to work. I am sick to death of being forced off course for so long, and for such stupid reasons.

I have to say that I am surprised to see the lengths to which you guys are going to try to resist and sabotage DMSI.

That said, I am developing P6 and the Magnus Engine, and ways to deal with these issues. We will close the gate and plug the dam. Every time we identify a leak, we will plug it until there is nothing left for you to do but...

execute.

May take some time at this rate, but it will get done.

Beast 13 tests have produced some very eye opening results; some really pleasing, but none of it has yet achieved design spec. Comes close sometimes, but not yet. Of course so far I have had circumstances dead set against it succeeding. Pretty soon I'm just going to tell everyone around me to take off and leave me alone so I can work, and then we should have much better success.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 05-18-2017

@Shannon - I'm curious, if your theory that the subconscious is attempting to redefine terms as a loophole pans out, how would you go about correcting that? Given that this would be happening even under scripted appeals to reason, how about appeals to emotion as well? Or do you already have that avenue covered?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Mystic Pymp - 05-19-2017

Wow Shannon, thank you for that post. Truly eye-opening and actually very hopeful. If you are right it would surely explain some inconsistencies in my own results.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-19-2017

(05-18-2017, 10:20 PM)apollolux Wrote: @Shannon - I'm curious, if your theory that the subconscious is attempting to redefine terms as a loophole pans out, how would you go about correcting that? Given that this would be happening even under scripted appeals to reason, how about appeals to emotion as well? Or do you already have that avenue covered?

That is a secret. There are ways, and I have found some and will find others. But I'm not going to say how I'm doing it.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Have at ye - 05-19-2017

The above mentioned phenomenon (the subconscious trying to redefine the meaning of the particular objectives contained in the program) explains quite a bit - I have noticed a similar pattern trying to emerge, especially after my first month on ver. 3.1. Now I'll know what to look out for!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-19-2017

Hello Shannon.

Thank you for your long explanation of things. I have a better grasp now.

I just wanted to be clear, with T and the other girl before her that started this reversal behaviour first, they've both acted this way since I first started DMSI, at V2.2. Not since the start of V3.1 with the ASS/ART implementation. They were both amazing with me before DMSI, oddly. I don't see the first one anymore, sorry I can't test newer versions with her to report back on any difference. Actually, it may be possible to have some kind of contact with her, I know a good friend of hers pretty well and could contact her that way. It's a shame overall, as she was hot and I figured would be a good girl to test this with, but T is hotter and was/is my #1 favourite to test this with all along, ironic this reversal happened. I still do talk to T and see her semi-often weekly, and have contact info for her, so she's one where I can test with still. Strange how other girls I know haven't changed, even if I find them attractive too, but T has seen such a drastic reversal. She is more attractive physically/sexually than them, but they're still very hot girls to me, if that helps figure it out. I figure there should be this phenomenon with ALL girls I'm attracted to, if this is indeed as you say. So it seems weird that only two seem to be doing this. So, I'm not sure this is what's going on it's still very confusing to me.

Just wanted to be sure all of that was conveyed, so you know the situation, so you can diagnose better. I wonder what you mean when you say it's redefining terms. It does remind me of the time Swisston said he had doubts his mind knows what sexy is, or how to do it. I share the same thoughts on this, I don't think my mind knows, either. I wonder if my mind just doesn't know HOW to make me a "hot guy women want". So maybe it just stalls out on those kinds of things, I have no idea.

I am also wondering if there is a point to continuing using V3.1, based off the words you gave. That post made it sound as if the mind will just keep twisting and warping the script to avoid executing it. So, I wonder if there's a point to continue running it until it's been upgraded.

Thank you, Shannon!

Also, one more report that is worth mentioning:

Today, is day 71 for me on V3.1.

Since starting V3.1, my appetite has massively increased. It's much harder to maintain fasting due to these huge pangs of hunger I get often.

So, today I weighed myself. I AM TWENTY POUNDS HEAVIER SINCE STARTING! I'm forcing a change here with food etc. immediately, I don't give a shit if I "feel" hungry on V3.1! When I lost all my weight, I cut down to 185 at the end of V3.0.1. Now, I'm 205 since starting V3.1, so 20 pounds in 71 days, insane. This whole food-powered aura thing is bad news for me. It isn't worth it if this makes me fat (again). I'm never going back to that weight I was before losing the weight, never again. I remember you saying you will further increase energy stuff from food for the aura for V3.2 and beyond. Not a good sign for me.

Anyway...just wanted to mention this as it's hugely important to me. I can't be sexy if I'm fat :/. I've seen others mention similar things, so I felt it was worth mentioning as it doesn't seem like a one-off.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Nox - 05-19-2017

I've given up on eating to fuel the aura as I'm the same with hunger. I'll even only eat once a day sometimes because I've had instances where I just cannot get full.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 05-19-2017

Catman, I was gaining weight cause of overeating I think in 2.4 up to 3.0. So I started gyming and being physically active. Now that I'm on 3.1 and eating a lot, my weight is still down. I think that's the key to it all. We can't rely on DMSI to burn our excess energy consumption.

You seem to be confusing the issue. It isn't random "excess energy consumption" I'm talking about. In that sense, obviously I would agree with you. I'm talking about V3.1 forcing more hunger pangs that are very strong, much more caloric intake, then obviously not using any of it, as it is being stored as fat on my body. Others are reporting the same problem. 20 pounds in 71 days is ridiculous, given that I've done nothing different in my routine except V3.1.

Also, these scripts will hit different people different ways, is what it boils down to, aside from a script problem. I'm merely reporting on my issue, and others have noticed the similar mix on V3.1 of massive, frequent hunger pangs, meaning increased caloric needs from it. And for some reason, added mass as well. If the sub is pushing for extra calories, it should be using them, or we just get fat. So, something is wrong.

On one hand, some of us are still doing just as much activity as before, but getting very frequent and strong hunger pangs from this version. And it ends up as added weight, meaning the program isn't using any of it despite pushing for it. It isn't even powering anything obviously, if it's being stored as fat.

Others, like Eternity, are like 120 pounds or so soaking wet and dying to maintain any mass, never mind increase it, and struggle to do so.

Something seems to be up with it. There may be a problem somewhere, causing this. If it's requested, it should be used, not stored as fat. The fact that food is going to be further emphasised for V3.2+ concerns me, given this issue. I'm not going back to being overweight, no matter what, never again.

Shannon, to avoid the post getting buried, I wonder if you could read and comment on this: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8582-post-168257.html#pid168257

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-19-2017

I'm struggling to put on weight. I wish dmsi would help me gain weight. I must be resisting that part of the script. Tongue

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 05-19-2017

I know exactly what you're talking about. DMSI is making me eat way more. And I'm a mesomorph, so I put on fat easily. I mentioned that in the last few months, DMSI was causing me to overeat, hence the gain weight. That's why I now gym more and lift heavier, so I can keep my body fat down. If I remember correctly, you don't gym right?