Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-14-2017

I've thought of trying that, actually. I think he recommended that to Maxx, I figured it was a specific reason why, like a special case similar to him wanting me to test Version B despite my results on Version A. And since I've listened to more loops than directed in the past, and was told it was self sabotage by Shannon, I didn't want to deviate from his direction this time around and risk that again.

But, if he goes through with the new thing of making the loops figure automated, so we can do as many as we want, I may push up the loops figure. Sometimes I get an "urge" for more loops after they're done. So that could be a welcome change.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-15-2017

Just texted a girl I am attracted to, but haven't seen in person in awhile, unfortunately. I may have had a chance in person long ago, but blew it probably, awhile later she started dating somebody, was "busy" blah blah, you know the deal. She's been single for awhile now. Only contact for some time has been social media, and phone/text. I just now asked her how she's doing, tiny bit of flirting etc. in the text, to hopefully jump start something. We haven't talked in a couple months.

Feel a lot less nervous than normal when I'd do this, almost no nervousness. But still "want" it all to work out tangibly in some fashion, if you get me. But, I don't usually do this kind of thing, I haven't bothered for a long time.

I will report back if anything happens that is relevant.

P.S. This isn't T, let's call her S.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Greenduck - 05-17-2017

Would you say that you are a victim to being "stuck in the head" and that is causing the girl-problem?

Have you tried looking into yoga and working with healing your body? Let's face it, you are a great guy but you get in your own way. Maybe with a healthy body, the mind wouldn't be able to get in your way the same way?

If that sound like a explanation you buy into I would recommend Yoga and Tai Chi (have helped me open up my body, find tensions and release them and get better in contact with my own emotions). I believe that we are guys and we have confidence, warmth and calmness built into us, but we can only access it through our bodies and feelings, not our minds.IF you are present in your body, your mind can keep it's chatter going, but it's in the background and you can be more present and leave less space for nervousness, anxiety and stress.

If you want to look into trauma releasing (should be good for releasing general stress, maybe good for you as a business owner?) there is a good book on the subject which I have purchased but not bought yet:

https://www.amazon.com/Trauma-Releasing-Exercises-TRE-revolutionary/dp/1419607545

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-18-2017

Hello Greenduck!

I would say, years ago, before subs, I used to be that way in an extreme fashion when in the presence of females I was attracted to. I'd often freeze or not be able to communicate properly, things like that. Keep in mind, this is a VERY long time ago, far before ever coming here. For awhile now, like 5 years or so maybe more, I'm far more present when with girls I am attracted to. Even if results haven't caught up with that yet. I still feel some anxiety at times in the same situation, which may always happen as I find the girl attractive so I feel naturally there may be some sense of "something on the line" when in the situation. So, in short, I do still get anxiety and "get in my own head", but nowhere near as bad. Maybe that's a sign more work needs to be done there, or that it's as good as it will get and there will always be a bit left of that when around attractive people. Maybe this is complicated due to the level of drought with females I've had, creating a craving or need or fear of not getting something, scarcity. To be honest, I don't know.

Thank you for stating that about me. Without arrogance, I'd agree. I'd also agree that for possibly a variety of reasons, I get in my own way. Be that fear, shame, old things haunting me still, who knows. But I know that things exist in me still, that are impeding progress. I hope in time they can be resolved.

I am in the best shape I've been in for years. I started intermittent fasting to lose a ton of weight I didn't realise I had. Apparently, I'm predisposed to generating lots of visceral fat, which is a blessing and a curse. Blessing, because I looked a lot better in clothes than I should have given my height and weight. Curse, because I had no idea just HOW far out of control my weight was other than when I did a random scale test one day. Then, that morning, horrified by the number and sickened with myself I let it get so bad, I took immediate action. 10 months later, 67 pounds lost, and I'm told, many years taken off me, and I'd have to agree! Smile

I am cautious about anything that could be considered "mind programming", to stay within Shannon's guidelines of one method at a time. I understand the logic behind it, but for now I'd like to be more cautious.

Thank you for posting, Greenduck. I hope E2 is serving you well! I liked it, and I've had my brother on it for over 7 months now, and will do so until E3.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Greenduck - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 07:51 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hello Greenduck!

I would say, years ago, before subs, I used to be that way in an extreme fashion when in the presence of females I was attracted to. I'd often freeze or not be able to communicate properly, things like that. Keep in mind, this is a VERY long time ago, far before ever coming here. For awhile now, like 5 years or so maybe more, I'm far more present when with girls I am attracted to. Even if results haven't caught up with that yet. I still feel some anxiety at times in the same situation, which may always happen as I find the girl attractive so I feel naturally there may be some sense of "something on the line" when in the situation. So, in short, I do still get anxiety and "get in my own head", but nowhere near as bad. Maybe that's a sign more work needs to be done there, or that it's as good as it will get and there will always be a bit left of that when around attractive people. Maybe this is complicated due to the level of drought with females I've had, creating a craving or need or fear of not getting something, scarcity. To be honest, I don't know.

Thank you for stating that about me. Without arrogance, I'd agree. I'd also agree that for possibly a variety of reasons, I get in my own way. Be that fear, shame, old things haunting me still, who knows. But I know that things exist in me still, that are impeding progress. I hope in time they can be resolved.

I am in the best shape I've been in for years. I started intermittent fasting to lose a ton of weight I didn't realise I had. Apparently, I'm predisposed to generating lots of visceral fat, which is a blessing and a curse. Blessing, because I looked a lot better in clothes than I should have given my height and weight. Curse, because I had no idea just HOW far out of control my weight was other than when I did a random scale test one day. Then, that morning, horrified by the number and sickened with myself I let it get so bad, I took immediate action. 10 months later, 67 pounds lost, and I'm told, many years taken off me, and I'd have to agree! Smile

I am cautious about anything that could be considered "mind programming", to stay within Shannon's guidelines of one method at a time. I understand the logic behind it, but for now I'd like to be more cautious.

Thank you for posting, Greenduck. I hope E2 is serving you well! I liked it, and I've had my brother on it for over 7 months now, and will do so until E3.

Great to hear that you have made that progress, in the end, the only important thing is that things become better and that you feel better! And from how to speak about it you have pretty good knowledge about yourself and how you work, which I frankly find impressive.

One thought regarding the attractive people: when I'm with someone attractive, I think that "who cares if they are attractive?" "they are just as human as I am, they also need love, a good friend, someone to laugh with" and they often want someone to look beyond their own appearance and see them for who they are (as most people get bugged down into how they look) and not just how they look.

Looks are shallow and the games around it can be fun to play, but are in the end meaningless and empty. You should be able to tell yourself to "stfu" (if you know what I mean) when these thoughts about looks, etc. show up and get back to what matters. This have become much easier for me after working with easing up tension in my body, in my neck, shoulders, chest, etc. Instead of tensing up, I relax and get back to enjoying whatever I'm doing. When we stop overthinking stuff and tensing up about how things are "supposed" to be, we have a much easier time just finding what to do and say next as it is a natural process. We are social animals by nature. We are experts at finding what work and not work, copying things from others, being creative, funny and happy. But tension comes in the way of that, and that is why yoga is awesome Big Grin

Oh yeah one more thing - You should have people around you that see how awesome your are, not people that always find defects in you. People that see uniqueness in you. When you find them, hold on to them, they are worth their weight in gold! Someone that help you see yourself in a positive light (because that is so hard to do sometimes and we get bugged down into negativity).

GL mister!!

Thank you very much!

I may very well still have work to do to remove the feelings of anxiety or even unworthiness I can get surrounding attractive women. It may be far too easy for me to default into that, and end up ruining what could be a chance for me to be with her. Fair enough!

I hear you on having the great peer group. Sadly, I've had to frequently redo my peer group, as when I've continued to advance myself in life, I've found many don't like that. That's resulted in people either backstabbing me in some way out of pettiness or jealousy, mistreating me, or just going dark on me. I assume many of them feel out shined at some point, on some level, and lash out because of it. I won't stop advancing myself, so I've had a small "real" close peer group, basically just family or so. Everyone else are friends, or some level of acquaintance. In time, probably once my business expansion is complete, that will enable me to find many others on the same level, so there will be enough commonality to ensure good connections. Not so much pettiness and jealousy and insecurity, they will better understand me and the struggles to get this far due to doing it themselves. Plus, I find people at this "level" (some of this sounds so arrogant, but I hope the intended context can be seen), to be more wholesome, happy, engaged and positive, so they're more of a joy to be around, and more "real" so a friendship can develop very quickly and solidly! Seems weird, knowing people since before I became successful, thinking they'd be the "real" ones who have known me all along so they could be trusted 100%, and not all the gold diggers I know trying to get on me, or the fair weather friends, or users. But I didn't realise, that the "real" ones were the ones that mostly started acting in ways I wouldn't have expected. I know now, that many people, won't really be happy for you if they perceive you to be doing "better" than them in some way. And if you continue doing so as I have, despite insane difficulty and near endless adversity that they know of you experiencing, it may further irritate them to watch you roll over it all like an invincible tank. I've had some of them say things to me, usually when drunk, to illustrate this kind of "loser mentality" was in them about me. Which hurt a bit as I'm here developing to benefit myself, not to show others up, especially friends that I cared about. So it upset me to hear them think so venomously of me, as if they're waiting for me to have some painful catastrophe. Just so they can feel better about their position in life.

At times, it can be a lonely road to the top, but I wouldn't exchange it for anything.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Greenduck - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 08:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: Thank you very much!

I may very well still have work to do to remove the feelings of anxiety or even unworthiness I can get surrounding attractive women. It may be far too easy for me to default into that, and end up ruining what could be a chance for me to be with her. Fair enough!

I hear you on having the great peer group. Sadly, I've had to frequently redo my peer group, as when I've continued to advance myself in life, I've found many don't like that. That's resulted in people either backstabbing me in some way out of pettiness or jealousy, mistreating me, or just going dark on me. I assume many of them feel out shined at some point, on some level, and lash out because of it. I won't stop advancing myself, so I've had a small "real" close peer group, basically just family or so. Everyone else are friends, or some level of acquaintance. In time, probably once my business expansion is complete, that will enable me to find many others on the same level, so there will be enough commonality to ensure good connections. Not so much pettiness and jealousy and insecurity, they will better understand me and the struggles to get this far due to doing it themselves. Plus, I find people at this "level" (some of this sounds so arrogant, but I hope the intended context can be seen), to be more wholesome, happy, engaged and positive, so they're more of a joy to be around, and more "real" so a friendship can develop very quickly and solidly! Seems weird, knowing people since before I became successful, thinking they'd be the "real" ones who have known me all along so they could be trusted 100%, and not all the gold diggers I know trying to get on me, or the fair weather friends, or users. But I didn't realise, that the "real" ones were the ones that mostly started acting in ways I wouldn't have expected. I know now, that many people, won't really be happy for you if they perceive you to be doing "better" than them in some way. And if you continue doing so as I have, despite insane difficulty and near endless adversity that they know of you experiencing, it may further irritate them to watch you roll over it all like an invincible tank. I've had some of them say things to me, usually when drunk, to illustrate this kind of "loser mentality" was in them about me. Which hurt a bit as I'm here developing to benefit myself, not to show others up, especially friends that I cared about. So it upset me to hear them think so venomously of me, as if they're waiting for me to have some painful catastrophe. Just so they can feel better about their position in life.

At times, it can be a lonely road to the top, but I wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Sad to hear that kind of stuff regarding how other people act out of jealousy. What the hell, when you are with friends you are friends and you help each other out, discuss things to move forward, not engage in destructive conflict and backstabbing. What kind of friendship is that...

I haven't really experienced this, but I'm still pretty young (thus my sometimes maybe naive perspective on friendships, which I however try to withold) so I guess that haven't "kicked in" yet as people still are just floating around and have the "future ahead of them".

I'm going to post this here, because originally I had a brief comment which would've still been relevant to Boss's journal. Then, upon adding more context and background, it became borderline worthy of a journal update for me. So, to not derail Boss's journal, here we are:

(05-18-2017, 08:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote: ...She was acting strange again...in the middle of talking to me, just turned on her heel and walked away! So strange....Then, when she left, she looked right at me. I waved goodbye, and it was like she looked right through me. I may as well not even been there, she just kept walking, like I was a stranger waving. Once again, I'm left thinking, "Okay..."

THIS is the exact kind of stuff I've talked about with T...it's crazy I don't understand. Things were better with her before starting the sub, now it's "this" weird awkwardness all the time. She doesn't even go to hug me anymore. Out of curiosity, I've tried several times to initiate it, and she like "ignores" it to the point it's weird and awkward and I feel embarrassed and stupid, so I don't bother anymore. She feels so stunted or awkward with me, for such a hot girl it's weird to see such stone faced awkwardness. I don't know what she's reading off me, if anything, but it seems to not be a good thing. It seems like often she can't wait to get away from me, which I hate because she was my #1 DMSI intended snipee when I first started. It's gone completely backwards with her, massive regression. She is Asian, I remember Shannon speaking of their supposed inhibition about sexuality, but she dresses a bit flamboyant at times and works out a lot, has a great body and knows it. So I don't know how much inhibition she has about that. And, given her behaviour, I just find it hard to believe she's someone so attracted to me she can't even function normally like before and acts like she can't stand me. When other girls around me react normal and initiate hugging etc. with me. And they're attractive to me, but not as much as her, so I don't think she's so taken by me she can't be normal, when she'd have massive options. So strange overall, it doesn't make sense to me.

I texted T in fact, around the same time I texted S the other day. It was the same kind of message as S's. Fun, light, flirty, but for T's also a bit apologetic I had to leave early from her on Saturday night. Nothing weird or whatever. I haven't texted S or T in a long time. I saw T on Saturday night for awhile, maybe 1.5-2 hours total I was there, it was all good. But no response to my text. I know it's her number. S and T don't know each other, so it isn't like one told the other I was talking to both and they got mad or something. I will see her on Saturday again, and I'm sure it will be the same stuff, despite the no text response. Very odd behaviour. I don't understand why, or what to do about it, I find it bewildering.

S replied once in an engaged way, asked me for an update on how I'm doing. Now S I haven't seen in person in a long time, which makes it harder TO see her in person I've found with girls. I was happy she replied to me, I replied about 8 hours later when I saw the message, then asked where shes working now along side updating her on what I've been doing. I was thinking then to maybe arrange a meet soon after she replied again with where she works and when etc., and no response, lol. Don't understand that either, typical confusion sensation.

On both accounts, I was a bit surprised by the end result. But then the "this figures/as usual, they're impossible for me" stuff set in, and I felt a bit depressed etc. for awhile to be honest. I was a bit concerned that if they responded badly, it would bother me and looks like that happened. Oh well, I felt happy and excited and empowered to text both that day out of nowhere like that. I just wished it would've had a better result than the usual confusion, embarrassment, disappointment, frustration and anger/resentment stuff.

Anyway, I said if anything relevant happened when I texted S, I would update. More happened after that post, to do with S, and T, so here it is.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-18-2017

I'm glad to see an update where you go into detail about the behavior of women around you/of interest to you. Smile

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 05-18-2017

Re women's behavior pre-subs - I wouldn't be surprised if they considered you their "asexual" or "gay" ultra-platonic friend at that time; seems to be par for the course.

(05-18-2017, 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm glad to see an update where you go into detail about the behavior of women around you/of interest to you. Smile

Hi Sarge!

Well, it's been awhile since I had anything I felt was worthy of reading with girls directly. I didn't want to continue to always post about no external results blah blah over and over, that doesn't help. This time there could be something useful as it mirrors what a few others seem to be experiencing. This like reversal of results with girls we're attracted to since using the sub, makes no sense if the sub is all setup properly, which of course I assume it is. Very confusing situation.

Sorry it isn't a juicy update about the girls around me and myself, lol. That still feels a very long way off, unfortunately.

(05-18-2017, 11:48 AM)apollolux Wrote: Re women's behavior pre-subs - I wouldn't be surprised if they considered you their "asexual" or "gay" ultra-platonic friend at that time; seems to be par for the course.

Hi Apollo!

What do you mean it seems to be part for the course? Are you saying with others as well on this forum, or is that meaning ME, specifically? I'd be surprised if girls around me viewed me that way. I don't know what could give off that impression, aside from the fact I've never brought around a girlfriend or had one of them as my girlfriend, or heard a sex story about me or something. Which, despite massive effort, isn't all my fault, lol, it takes two to tango. Maybe due to that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, but aside from breaking through and getting one of them, I don't know what I can do to dispel this perception they may have of me. It's possible they view me that way somehow though, seems women make these instant snap judgements early on which are set in stone, I don't know maybe what you say is true then. Makes them feel more impossible to get.

I've asked both S and T out before subs, both rejected me, and I've shown interest before DMSI and subs in T's case too. I didn't know S before subs. In the past, I haven't acted with girls until it's too late and she's dating somebody, or not at all in some cases. But more lately, within the "era" of these two, I've made moves and shown interest to make sure I don't get friend zoned or something. I haven't had any success yet regardless, but asking or making some interest known, instead of not, is still a tiny bit of progress, even if there's no results to back it up, I suppose. I feel I can't make progress anymore until I get dating a girl, that's the current sticking point. Then again, I know guys that made out with girls, or had sex with them without dating them or before dating them, so...dating may not necessarily be the "next" logical step/sticking point.

I've spent time with them in a group socially out at a bar/restaurant once a week for 1.5-2 hours on average. So it isn't like I was at their beck and call at 3AM to her them whine about their boyfriend or something equally bad to do. At least I'm smart enough to know that kind of stuff is a serious no-no if you want to be viewed in a sexual light. I didn't always with other girls long ago, and figured as most guys did, that showing how awesome you can be in theory is a great idea, for some reason they view it as a bad thing. Makes no sense to me, seems often the opposite of what would be expected is true...I do sometimes wonder, when, if ever, I will be able to find some kind of solid ground with women and understand them and be able to get some degree of certainty and predictable results. It seems like a never ending labyrinth of confusion, frustration and failure. No wonder I tend to wonder if it's worth it anymore.

However, in T's case in particular, she was far more engaged and "normal" before subs, especially before DMSI. So, since it was before DMSI itself, and not just the anti-sniper thing, I don't think this is an issue of the anti-sniper causing this. I don't get it, she's very weird, it feels like a huge step backwards with her. Another one before her did this, too. I don't see that one anymore sadly as I found her attractive also, but T was always considered to be my ideal DMSI girl. Amazing how that's done a total 180 since starting it. It's like somehow the sub ruined things with her, I hate that as she was my ideal for this thing, and seemed the best one to go for. Also, more ironic, is that in the group, she is easily the most sexually attractive one to me...so this sniper thing, sniper numbers 1 and 3 a minimum, should be working on her, but overall the opposite effect is happening. I simply do not understand what's happened with her since starting this.

(05-18-2017, 12:47 PM)apollolux Wrote: I'm also having trouble differentiating what might be reactions, positive or negative, to the programming vs. micro-seizures or cold shivers or something. I would love some elaboration on that.

On this subject, I get headaches often that are normally rare for me, especially ones this strong. They're potent, strong meds don't get rid of them and just take some edge off of that. I get the sensation of falling for a split second somewhat often. I get heat sensations. I also get some random sudden sharp pangs of pain in places, usually somewhere in my torso. I also oddly, get a dry cough for no reason, and a lot of phlegm buildup, again for no reason, no cold or allergic reaction to things around me etc. All have happened several times, enough to not be a coincidence and out of character, the last two started more recently.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - DarthXedonias - 05-18-2017

Interesting, this was similar to what I was experiencing. Its like you get close to a break through with a certain someone then all of a sudden its like your subconscious gets scared like , "Getting too close here need to do something" then all of a sudden they start acting strange or start getting angry at you for no reason and just ignore or distance themselves from you. This has happened consistently every time in my experience I've gotten close to even getting something started. I know for 3.01 after a few weeks my subconscious started to actively use the aura to repel instead of attract because it felt like it was "protecting me". Have to say, the subconscious has to be really, really scared of something if its going to these extremes. The only difference I noted was that with 3.01 it was more subtle over time where as with 3.1 this type of sabotage seemed to be more abrupt and obvious. Maybe this difference in subtle vs overt is because of the difference in power between 3.01 and 3.1

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Nox - 05-18-2017

About the "gay" and "platonic friend" comments, I have a slightly different perception.

Women ae to react to what I'd categorize​ as threats. If you're not a threat youre not reacted to. Like wild animals. If an animal becomes used and comfortable around humans you can do basically anything and you're not a threat. And so you're ignored and they do what they want. But if a predator comes around those same animals their instincts kick in and they react as appropriate and as they're programmed to.

Same with humans. If a nonthreatening man comes around they're ignored basically and they do as they please. If a threat/predator comes around them their instincts kick in and they begin to react.

It may not be.a physical threat. It's the nature of the interaction. Attraction and sexuality are usually more primal than consciously​ driven. More primal instincts and actions tend to cause the noiceable reactions.

That's all just my opinion of course. I could be flat wrong, but I've always seemed to do better when I tapped into my more primal and raw instincts when dealing with women.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - stratos - 05-18-2017

My view is the more weird behavior people give me and the more weird emotions come up when I'm on a sub is a sign of clearing & healing. It usually doesn't last when the days on the sub are complete. It could just be clearing trapped emotions and old beliefs.