Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 10:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Shannon, I do hope programs like DMSI and such aren't going to make us prefer average women.

Sometimes, Sarge, I genuinely have to wonder what your IQ is. How many times do I have to say it? Go read the product description again.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 10:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Shannon, I do hope programs like DMSI and such aren't going to make us prefer average women.

Sometimes, Sarge, I genuinely have to wonder what your IQ is. How many times do I have to say it? Go read the product description again.

There's no need for insults.

I know you feel strongly about this particular issue and so I worry it bleeds through. That's all.

(05-13-2017, 10:20 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 09:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, it's a rare "hottie" that you encounter who is not those things. I've dated all types, and worked with all types. I'll take an average looking woman I can trust over a woman who is hellbent on making me miserable any day.

Maybe they know something you don't... indeed.

Well that's a little disappointing to hear, but I'll take your word for it. You do have the experience. Although admittedly I'm not sure I get what qualifies as a "hottie" vs average woman. I've seen some women people would describe as average, but I find very attractive.

You tend to learn to appreciate a woman for qualities that actually matter when you deal with all of them. The hot ones are being barraged with offers 24/7, and they are almost always being offered someone or something they could classify as "better than you". This usually results in what I call "BBD girls" (the ones who eternally chase after the bigger better deal)...

The ironic thing is, it's the guys who think only hot women are good enough who cause this phenomenon. They're the ones who barrage them with compliments, attention, ego stroking, let them get away with whatever, encourage/enable them to cheat, offer them options that remove consequences, etc. etc. etc. Basically they are enabling and teaching hot women to act the way they do.

It's all about the social status of having/fucking a hot woman for those guys. Not the woman herself. Which results in not only all these options, but emotional and sometimes mental destruction of these women as a result.

Making them usually severely damaged emotionally and sometimes mentally.

The end result is that 9 times out of 10, if not more... you can't trust them. They have no concept of the value of an actual relationship. They end up being shallow, only interested in how big your dick/muscles/tires/engine/bank account is and what you can do for them. The moment you're not the bigger better deal... they're on to the next guy.

I don't care what other guys think of me or my girlfriend. I am self validating. But I do care if spending my time with my girlfriend results in me being happy or miserable.

In time and with enough awareness and experience, a smart man will choose his own happiness over validation from other guys or fucking "hot women" every time. Those who disagree... well, that just means they're either not aware enough yet or not experienced enough yet.

You can find a good woman who is hot, sure, but they're about as common as unicorns in my experience.

You are welcome to whatever floats your boat. I don't have time, energy or patience to waste on bullshit and drama. I'll take being alone for the rest of my life over being miserable, suspicious of what my girlfriend is doing when I'm not around, etc. And if a woman who isn't perfect can offer me what makes me genuinely happy without turning me off physically... maybe that will work.

In the end, it boils down to what makes YOU genuinely happy. Spending all your time and money and energy chasing validation from other guys and "hot women" to get that validation... I have much better and more important things to do with my time.

I don't need validation OR women. I validate myself, and women are a part of my life and world at my pleasure. And it is my choice to be genuinely happy above all things.

(05-13-2017, 11:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I know you feel strongly about this particular issue and so I worry it bleeds through. That's all.

Have you not heard me say dozens of times what the scripted goal is? Have you not heard me say dozens of times that "it's not my place to choose X/decide for you"? How could what you were worried about possibly be the case given those two things?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Zeroxmachina - 05-13-2017

Beauty is objective,for one. For two...I have a policy, "you have no right to criticize people who have already achieved what you strive for", that makes you something akin to a hypocrite. But let's present a relatively novel idea (I'm assuming, based on the relatively juvenile mindsets I've seen so far) maybe...just maybe...These guys that have their pick of the litter, in terms of women, realize that choosing a PARTNER for the rest of their life requires a different level of discretion than;"Someone to fuck for tonight with big tits".

Just putting that out there. Carry on. Smile

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - mat422 - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 11:07 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 09:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, it's a rare "hottie" that you encounter who is not those things. I've dated all types, and worked with all types. I'll take an average looking woman I can trust over a woman who is hellbent on making me miserable any day.

Well that's a little disappointing to hear, but I'll take your word for it. You do have the experience. Although admittedly I'm not sure I get what qualifies as a "hottie" vs average woman. I've seen some women people would describe as average, but I find very attractive.

You tend to learn to appreciate a woman for qualities that actually matter when you deal with all of them. The hot ones are being barraged with offers 24/7, and they are almost always being offered someone or something they could classify as "better than you". This usually results in what I call "BBD girls" (the ones who eternally chase after the bigger better deal)...

The ironic thing is, it's the guys who think only hot women are good enough who cause this phenomenon. They're the ones who barrage them with compliments, attention, ego stroking, let them get away with whatever, encourage/enable them to cheat, offer them options that remove consequences, etc. etc. etc. Basically they are enabling and teaching hot women to act the way they do.

It's all about the social status of having/***** a hot woman for those guys. Not the woman herself. Which results in not only all these options, but emotional and sometimes mental destruction of these women as a result.

The end result is that 9 times out of 10, if not more... you can't trust them. They have no concept of the value of an actual relationship. They end up being shallow, only interested in how big your dick/muscles/tires/engine/bank account is and what you can do for them. The moment you're not the bigger better deal... they're on to the next guy.

I don't care what other guys think of me or my girlfriend. I am self validating. But I do care if spending my time with my girlfriend results in me being happy or miserable.

In time and with enough awareness and experience, a smart man will choose his own happiness over validation from other guys or ***** "hot women" every time. Those who disagree... well, that just means they're either not aware enough yet or not experienced enough yet.

You can find a good woman who is hot, sure, but they're about as common as unicorns in my experience.

You are welcome to whatever floats your boat. I don't have time, energy or patience to waste on ***** and drama. I'll take being alone for the rest of my life over being miserable, suspicious of what my girlfriend is doing when I'm not around, etc. And if a woman who isn't perfect can offer me what makes me genuinely happy without turning me off physically... maybe that will work.

In the end, it boils down to what makes YOU genuinely happy. Spending all your time and money and energy chasing validation from other guys and "hot women" to get that validation... I have much better and more important things to do with my time.

I don't need validation OR women. I validate myself, and women are a part of my life and world at my pleasure. And it is my choice to be genuinely happy above all things.

You know I've long suspected this about hot women. But lack of experience has left me kind of blind to what goes on out there. I guess I was hoping that it was more along the lines of me being cynical and I'd be proven wrong in the future.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 11:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Have you not heard me say dozens of times what the scripted goal is? Have you not heard me say dozens of times that "it's not my place to choose X/decide for you"? How could what you were worried about possibly be the case given those two things?

Yeah I'm just a worry wart lol. I've had this fear ever since some time during my sub journey (can't remember, but it was a while ago)

Some people are afraid the subs will make them gay, I'm afraid they'll make me settle or make me attract only average girls.

It's all good tho. Thanks for the reassurance.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 05-13-2017

I guess some of us have to experience the different women types to really be able to decide what we are able to accept and what not, which may lead to value average women for the qualities they have to offer.

(05-13-2017, 11:35 AM)mat422 Wrote:

It's all about the social status of having/***** a hot woman for those guys. Not the woman herself. Which results in not only all these options, but emotional and sometimes mental destruction of these women as a result.

In time and with enough awareness and experience, a smart man will choose his own happiness over validation from other guys or ***** "hot women" every time. Those who disagree... well, that just means they're either not aware enough yet or not experienced enough yet.

You are welcome to whatever floats your boat. I don't have time, energy or patience to waste on ***** and drama. I'll take being alone for the rest of my life over being miserable, suspicious of what my girlfriend is doing when I'm not around, etc. And if a woman who isn't perfect can offer me what makes me genuinely happy without turning me off physically... maybe that will work.

You know I've long suspected this about hot women. But lack of experience has left me kind of blind to what goes on out there. I guess I was hoping that it was more along the lines of me being cynical and I'd be proven wrong in the future.

My experience is just that. It's not the end-all be-all. There may be women out there who would prove me wrong. Don't take my experience as the only thing there is. I am just one man.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - TrojanMagician - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 11:35 AM)mat422 Wrote:

Same.

I never wanted to believe the things I read on The Red Pill, but these posts seem to confirm it. I guess I'll keep looking for that balance of attractive and humble. It sucks but many of us cannot help our attraction for physically attractive women. There were studies than showed dopamine (the chemical that makes you happy) literally being released when a man spots an attractive women. From personal experience I know it is such a satisfying feeling when you have sex with a hot woman, or have the attraction of a hot woman. It feels like you won the mating game, as its such an awesome yet primal feeling.

It does suck that we are such slaves to our attraction triggers ,but I feel like it's possible to get a balance between the two. Humble and beautiful. That's why I'm just going to keep running AYP. I'll let my subconscious handle it...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - apollolux - 05-13-2017

Re PUA material - I used to read quite a bit of it myself and found much of it BS as well. Before that I used to have the mindset that to be attractive a guy just has to "be awesome" and much of that material (around the time of the release of things like the Mystery Method) essentially said "look awesome or fake awesomeness." Imagine my lack of surprise when better material like Brent Smith's and Blackdragon's essentially said "be awesome," and there was one I can't remember who basically said "create future" (likely as "create anticipation" and/or "create opportunity" and/or "create connection").

Just be awesome and create future, y'all!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-13-2017

WOW! So many responses, I didn't expect that. I'm surprised this sparked so much dialogue. Welcome everyone!

I was shocked with Zuckerberg at the time. But then I figured it seems to be the stereotype of likely the first girl that paid attention to him thing. He seems like he would be the nerdy awkward guy in school, so girls would've largely considered him invisible. Congrats to her, she won the lottery and married way beyond her wildest dreams. Him, he could've done so much better. Terrible shame.

I hope there's an ironclad pre-nup, but even those I've seen thrown out of court, so I don't trust those anymore. Being a billionaire and marrying, is next to one of the most foolish things a man can do in this culture, given the divorce rates and outrageous alimony laws. Extremely risky, again likely proving that it was likely the first female that paid any real attention to him, necessitating him to lock her down as fast as possible, regardless of the insane risk involved. I hope for his sake, that marriage never dies. And for Facebook's, as it could force a sale of it to less competent people, or a partial selloff causing job losses or problems with maintaining dominance in it's niche etc. ALL because of one guy, limited success with women, and desperation, it can cause massive problems in a situation like this. It's been in the news often before.

Elliot Hulse I always respected. Seemed to be a "real" voice for masculinity. I'm extremely disappointed to see that photo. Oh well. I can't look up to a guy that isn't where I'm at, OR, want to be in a certain area. To me, if "coaches" in this area don't have the lifestyle I want, or have women around them I am attracted to, I don't see a point in following them. At that point, I view them as charlatans, or at best, advocating a different direction than I'd like to go, so I need to find someone else at that point.

I too wonder if all of this "hot girls are almost always bad people and you shouldn't judge them by their looks" guilting and shaming is forcing us to try to be happy with mediocre women, even if we aren't mediocre ourselves. I know a woman in an equal spot wouldn't be happy and there doesn't seem to be a problem with that in society, which is why boring nice guys or ugly guys, or short guys, or broke guys, are in the friend zone or worse. So, the double standard again is interesting to see. I probably could've EASILY settled down with some warpig vastly below myself in value long ago, as many of my friends have done to their own detriment. Bottom line, if she isn't hot and doesn't attract me, I'd rather be single. Nothing wrong with attraction, it's reality, I wish people would be strong enough to admit that and not feel the urge to hold back so they don't get demonised. Women have their attraction triggers, we have ours, but only ours seem to be so resented and attacked. I too tend to worry about this demonisation of beautiful women due to other's past experiences at times. I've met so many beautiful women that are awesome people, most of them shocking me because of that as I believed the "hot girls are bitches" nonsense since it's so prevalent which to me has been vastly proven false now. I believe that is spread by women, jealous of hot one's attractiveness, to try to ruin their SMV, or to make themselves feel better for being outclassed, as well as guys who simply weren't developed enough to be equal to an attractive woman in value or more so and she sensed it and rejected him and he got butthurt about it. And instead of admitting that and realising if he wanted girls like her he needed to develop more to be on that level of value or more, he demonised her and others like her, as it's easier to tear others down, than to build yourself up, much like the women I mentioned earlier. Now, I know full well their appearance is irrelevant to their personality, it can go either way, so casting off hot women because you believe they're "bitches", and purposely going for ugly/fat women as they're "nice", is crazy, and a massive downgrade regardless. So we don't need this "If they're hot, they're likely a bitch, but if they're ugly and fat, they're likely nice, so go with those ones to save yourself the trouble" stuff. I've met many examples of the opposites of both. And some of us are not willing to vastly downgrade so easily. I'd hardly spend a year of listening to this sub, never mind the others since 2013, for some woman that weighs 200 pounds but has "a great personality", lol. What a terrible waste of time all the sub use would be. I work hard, and have taken care of myself physically now a great deal, so I want someone who does the same thing, especially since as a man, many of my attraction triggers are visual and physical, and there's zero wrong with that because it's natural. I'm tired of being shamed and even self-shaming when I was ignorant, about natural sexual attraction and self-censoring. It is what it is. If many women are so upset about that, do something about it, put down the big mac and hop on a treadmill, whining and guilting and shaming won't change millions of years (Rule 4, lawl) of evolution.

I guess my point is, I've worked hard to develop a great life, with great value. So I would NOT be satisfied with a mediocre woman. If I'm not at the point where I am developed enough where I can attract the attractive women I want, then I will be single and continue developing until I am. I will not undervalue myself, and go for mediocre out of desperation or giving up. I guess this is an issue of standards, how much you want to continue developing to be at the level of attractive women, or if you want to give up and accept mediocre. That's a choice each man has to make themselves, perhaps. Me? Go big or go home, like every other aspect of my life.

Now, I'm going to get ready and go out to give DMSI another spin! T, here I come, haha.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-13-2017

Maybe in america not in Europe
Uglier women are full of complexes
I have been with sevens nothing below i would rather kill myself, i can tell you less hot women are the worst and evil dont Fall for this societ programming telling you uglier poeple have better caracter thats what many women think too.and get fucked over by the small ugly jerk

Thats why many men nowadays fuck ugly and fat chicks and this is destroying society never settle down for less

Edit:
From my experienced the best women are Eastern European and French women they are the hottest at the same time, the wort women are these in the following rating last is worst:

1. albanian
2. arabian
3. britisch
4. german
5. Italien
6. asian
7. african

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - mat422 - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: My experience is just that. It's not the end-all be-all. There may be women out there who would prove me wrong. Don't take my experience as the only thing there is. I am just one man.

Then I'll continue my quest haha. I guess in the end I have to see it for myself anyway.