Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 08:27 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I wanted to chime in because so many recommend pua to catman

Pua will give you only a short superficial boost, sooner or later all puas become defeated and settle down with a ***** See mystery, Kyle trouble etc

Reading books on pua is like reading books on martial arts its just like 10% theory boost but it alone will never make you a good fighter

Amen Dzemoo.

I'll never forget when I saw David Deangelo's, excuse me, Eben Pagan's, wife.

It seems to mostly paper over cracks. Or, most of them are simply internet marketers, very good at pinging guy's insecurities to make money. I lost a lot of faith in them after seeing "conquests" or their women, and not feeling attraction towards them at all. In Eben's case, that was absolutely true, but others as well. And many only spammed the narrative about clubbing, drinking, approaching etc., nothing about actually dating or going beyond that initial stage. It seemed to be so shallow, no real substance to WHAT to do beyond that, so I figured they either had no clue beyond that, or that wasn't as easy to sell and stopped wasting my time.

There's only a few I found that actually had results or a vibe I found truly genuine. And I had one on one personal coaching with many high end ones, so I had close range perspective most don't. Brent Smith seems to be DMSI personified, if I had to recommend ONE at this point that seems to make sense and seems to be sustainable or believable. I went through a period awhile ago where I downloaded a ton of his free videos and put them in a folder for viewing once in awhile to help build the mindset. Overall now, I just steer clear of it all to keep things simple and I don't have nearly the drive to consume info to pursue women etc. anymore since starting this program. I tend to let DMSI do it's thing, and simply continue putting myself around attractive women and when/if it breaks through with them, I'll know I've moved to the next level. I've been patient awaiting that since starting a year ago, maybe it will happen soon with V3.2, or earlier, or with V3.3, I don't know.

yeah these guys are all scams charging 200 dollars for an e book, like kyle living in ukraine as an american with money and good looking, while ukraine being the esiest country for sluts and with the highest hiv rate in europe he gives advice how to get women, coming up with ideas i had years ago and saying he invented it invented it my ass

all these guys have a benefit either looks, money or luck and thing they have the holy grail of knowledge

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-12-2017

Yep some of the stuff helped atleast initially. David D stuff helped back when it first come out. But it still seemed kind of 'fake' like i'd end up with a girl and in a few months cracks would appear in the 'presentation'. That's the best I would describe it.

Throwing that away and connecting more with myself and dealing with some internal stuff (certain trauma for example) especially during E2 i'm not sleeping with as many girls as I was back when I was doing that David D stuff.. but the girls I do see I enjoy way more, like them as people, want to go and do other stuff with them aswell as sex. And over time because i'm more connected with myself they are attracted to me, not some bs 'presentation' so the 'relationships' (for lack of better word, as I haven't made any my gf) last longer and are better.

Chris Bale's (MasculineIntent) stuff has helped a bit recently, though I only really got into the parts of definining myself, writing down what I like and don't like, what i'll accept etc and it helped me flesh that out and look for that in girls plus communicate that to them. As personally now I want to know they are into some of the similar things I like to do so we can do them together otherwise it's just sex and after sex I won't want to be around them.. and though I don't want an exclusive girlfriend I want more than just a girls to have sex with that is nothing else that I don't enjoy in other ways. Sure i'd take sex over no sex, but it's not idea nor what I enjoy most.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-12-2017

Quote:I'll never forget when I saw David Deangelo's, excuse me, Eben Pagan's, wife.

Err yep I was pretty shocked when I seen photos of her.

And yes alot of them are just marketers and manipulators, when I was way more into it I read alot of stuff and there is some horribly retarded shit, like one guy Mehow started his pua 'coaching' company after he lost his virginity. Yes he slept with ONE girl and started coaching.. are you fucking kidding!

But if you see videos of him you can't think he's anything else but totally gay. I even brought an ebook from him that was hyped up years ago and he seriously recommended you practice in the mirror certain lines and make yourself sound gay when saying them then go and use them to meet girls.

HOW ABOUT FUCK OFF.

I got a refund as soon as possible and never looked at his crap again.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - FREAK4LIFE - 05-13-2017

This is in response to eben pagans wife"

No man lets be pc here guys!

Pc works man ! I swear!

Lets call the 4 a 10 man, that way all the women will be happy and we will get laid more man.

Just like Heidi Klum said "all women are a 10 " -

She said it, It must be true guys.

Trump is a misogynist for saying "she isnt a 10 anymore!"

TeehEE!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-13-2017

Quote:No man lets be pc here guys!

I happen to like personal computers sir! Big Grin

It's kind of funny that I can predict the reaction some people probably had to people saying similar things to us..

"Oh but you're shallow, she has more than that, she is an enlightened spiritual woman, do you just care about looks".

All that dumb shit.

Just because I want somebody who is attractive doesn't mean I don't want them to have other qualities, but i'm not going to ignore the fact that someone just isn't attractive to look at even if they have the best personality in the world and 'other qualities'. But feminists try to make us feel guilty about it going straight to the extreme of "You care about nothing else" when we all know that's not true.

Also if anyone has followed Elliot Hulse. I used to be really into his stuff, he was such a powerful guy the way he presented himself and such and kept talking about his wife.

I seen the photos and she looks absolutely horrible, worse than David Deangelos wife. And I remember seeing hundreds of comments going "Oh she's so beautiful" and all this shit and anyone who told the truth was flamed.

[Image: 58IG25t.jpg]

Someone has to have some of both, attractiveness to me plus other qualities. But she is downright ugly and I don't think anyone here could say they find her attractive. Yet he made all these videos of advice on how to meet women and such and worked with RSD briefly. WTF.

Undecided

Interesting, after barely posting anything I don't know why i'm harping on this.. maybe DMSI is working on something as today I feel pretty low and just want to rant and some hate has definately been coming up.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Blacksheep - 05-13-2017

(.....)

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Bookstacks DC737 - 05-13-2017

This is quite the interesting discussion and brings up a pretty good point: does the person teaching you actually have the skill they claim they do?

I think that alone eliminates a good 80% of these gurus, and I believe it's essential for sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

Earlier in my life I refused to read Mark Manson as I thought he was far too beta for my tastes. At this point in my life I can see that what he teaches is actually balanced and effective for my dating life. His wife is also pretty good looking and he seems to be in a happy relationship.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Darwinn - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 05:41 AM)Travis Wrote: Yeah Elliot's wife is like WTF!? I mean, good for her.. She scored well above her league.

I don't want to judge, because if they are into each other then thats awesome, but its shocking because someone that charismatic coule choose any girl.

Reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg and his wife. Again not to insult the girl, its just a surprising choice on his part Big Grin lol

Zuckerberg, Buffet, munger - makes you wonder why these so called great men just go for average women and settle ? Maybe they know something we don't , maybe there's something more to this shit.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - FREAK4LIFE - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 05:15 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:No man lets be pc here guys!

I happen to like personal computers sir! Big Grin

It's kind of funny that I can predict the reaction some people probably had to people saying similar things to us..

"Oh but you're shallow, she has more than that, she is an enlightened spiritual woman, do you just care about looks".

All that dumb shit.

Just because I want somebody who is attractive doesn't mean I don't want them to have other qualities, but i'm not going to ignore the fact that someone just isn't attractive to look at even if they have the best personality in the world and 'other qualities'. But feminists try to make us feel guilty about it going straight to the extreme of "You care about nothing else" when we all know that's not true.

Also if anyone has followed Elliot Hulse. I used to be really into his stuff, he was such a powerful guy the way he presented himself and such and kept talking about his wife.

I seen the photos and she looks absolutely horrible, worse than David Deangelos wife. And I remember seeing hundreds of comments going "Oh she's so beautiful" and all this shit and anyone who told the truth was flamed.

[Image: 58IG25t.jpg]

Someone has to have some of both, attractiveness to me plus other qualities. But she is downright ugly and I don't think anyone here could say they find her attractive. Yet he made all these videos of advice on how to meet women and such and worked with RSD briefly. WTF.

Undecided

Interesting, after barely posting anything I don't know why i'm harping on this.. maybe DMSI is working on something as today I feel pretty low and just want to rant and some hate has definately been coming up.

Haha never heard about this guy and I am glad I didnt.

Missed a lot of his bs since clearly he is not pulling any hotties so he should be ignored.

So funny man all of what u said man!

I have heard the same filth too .

All of us have!

We all allowed that filth to be ingrained in us and hence the reason for all the problems that we are facing.

But we are the ones who also know how to decipher the filth from the gold advice out there due to shared feedback with each other so clearly it is a win for all of us here!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - mat422 - 05-13-2017

I don't have much experience with women. But I'd imagine in general, more attractive people get perks in life and some of those perks can go right to their heads and make them spoiled.

But I think a lot of this has to do with beliefs, like Ben mentioned. There are thousands of movies out there where it's always the hot attractive woman being a bitch, dumb, vain, evil, shallow, etc. It's been drilled into our heads that it's what goes with attractive women. So it's like a filter that makes guys perceive that a less attractive woman = more humble, nicer, safer, smarter, etc. Which obviously isn't true. Attractive or not attractive, doesn't mean anything because it's just a person.

As for Elliot's wife. I mean, you fall in love you fall in love. And she's not THAT bad. I'm not bashing anyone here just saying this from experience, if you're that critical of women's looks there's a strong possibility there's some equivalent emotional damage within yourself regarding your own attractiveness or what it means to be in relationship with someone like that.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-13-2017

Haha what an idiot i thought he was a player maybe the steroide fucked up his brain

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-13-2017

Are you guys going after his wife whenever you encounter her?

Case closed.

Some guys prefer a woman they can trust.

That usually rules out the "hot" ones.

Been there, done that. And Mat, for the record...

Quote:But I think a lot of this has to do with beliefs, like Ben mentioned. There are thousands of movies out there where it's always the hot attractive woman being a bitch, dumb, vain, evil, shallow, etc. It's been drilled into our heads that it's what goes with attractive women. So it's like a filter that makes guys perceive that a less attractive woman = more humble, nicer, safer, smarter, etc. Which obviously isn't true. Attractive or not attractive, doesn't mean anything because it's just a person.

In my experience, it's a rare "hottie" that you encounter who is not those things. I've dated all types, and worked with all types. I'll take an average looking woman I can trust over a woman who is hellbent on making me miserable any day.

Maybe they know something you don't... indeed.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-13-2017

Shannon, I do hope programs like DMSI and such aren't going to make us prefer average women.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - mat422 - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 09:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, it's a rare "hottie" that you encounter who is not those things. I've dated all types, and worked with all types. I'll take an average looking woman I can trust over a woman who is hellbent on making me miserable any day.

Maybe they know something you don't... indeed.

Well that's a little disappointing to hear, but I'll take your word for it. You do have the experience. Although admittedly I'm not sure I get what qualifies as a "hottie" vs average woman. I've seen some women people would describe as average, but I find very attractive.