Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 05-04-2017

Quote:-Procrastination/motivation, big problems here still often. To be "the best version of ourselves", personal development, which could be interpreted as "sexy" etc. these need to be at the forefront I feel. They BOTH need to be extremely aggressively dealt with through the script as most of the time, you tend to just veg, and this "IDGAF" thing can actually backfire and almost become a type of laziness or aloofness way beyond what you need in life. It's doubly true on Version A's of these programs, you tend to be almost half-stoned often, not really up to doing a lot of stuff and chilling out etc. Things need to get done, you have to press forward in life and always better yourself, so these two I feel are vital to truly becoming the best version of yourself, and sexually attractive and valuable.

I'm with you on that part. For some reason when I first started 3.0.1 I had MASSIVE drive and motivation for a week or two maybe, and I also went on a massive cleaning spree and threw out tons of crap that I was hoarding that I didn't need. Then it went and occasionally i've had 'some' motivation to work more on things but it comes and goes and doesn't last long. If it continued consistently how it was when I started 3.0.1 that would have been amazing and I would have got so much done by now. But it hasn't. I have seen some 'opening' in the ultra success front but it's not a huge amount.

I don't know why it come on so strongly and hasn't come back since.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Have at ye - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 12:18 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:-Procrastination/motivation, big problems here still often. To be "the best version of ourselves", personal development, which could be interpreted as "sexy" etc. these need to be at the forefront I feel. They BOTH need to be extremely aggressively dealt with through the script as most of the time, you tend to just veg, and this "IDGAF" thing can actually backfire and almost become a type of laziness or aloofness way beyond what you need in life. It's doubly true on Version A's of these programs, you tend to be almost half-stoned often, not really up to doing a lot of stuff and chilling out etc. Things need to get done, you have to press forward in life and always better yourself, so these two I feel are vital to truly becoming the best version of yourself, and sexually attractive and valuable.

I'm with you on that part. For some reason when I first started 3.0.1 I had MASSIVE drive and motivation for a week or two maybe, and I also went on a massive cleaning spree and threw out tons of crap that I was hoarding that I didn't need. Then it went and occasionally i've had 'some' motivation to work more on things but it comes and goes and doesn't last long. If it continued consistently how it was when I started 3.0.1 that would have been amazing and I would have got so much done by now. But it hasn't. I have seen some 'opening' in the ultra success front but it's not a huge amount.

I don't know why it come on so strongly and hasn't come back since.

Same here, albeit on 3.1verA. I had quite the drive for the first three weeks, then it kinda went away for a month (deep healing, probably, and fierce resistance. Things began changing, my subconscious must have gotten cold feet lol). Now it's regaining momentum.

Also, interestingly, I have experienced the sensation of "falling down" that CatMan's reported on inwardly, despite standing on good hard solid ground, but yesterday. Funny. If it's related to a sense of "losing control", then I must be made to understand by myself that the only thing I would be giving up is the illusion of control, heh.

It's kinda annoying how I grasp things intellectually faster than my subconscious is willing to adapt, but progress is progress, I guess. Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SilentReader - 05-06-2017

(05-03-2017, 12:56 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 12:12 PM)swisston Wrote: Hey Catman, like you I have lost countless hours downloading images, usually non-nude. Just ridiculous amounts of time wasted on it.

It's been a lot better recently, but I've had a few relapses. I might have a clearout on my Instagram account too. Seriously, why am I spending time on fake women?

WOW! Quoted again for Shannon to see later on.

You and I have a pattern we share...something I've searched for to help Shannon for a long time. We may have something interconnected in here holding us back in similar or identical ways.

VERY interesting! Looks like Shannon may have had his day made twice now, lol. Three times if he finds any value in my post earlier, who knows, I always try to make them of benefit in this thread in particular because he said they were before.

Thank you, Swisston. Great post, this is intriguing. We may have something here with this. Congrats on your post today, I saw that and smiled.

I feel the same since using B version of DMSI 3.1.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - ReeZoX - 05-11-2017

Hey, Catman! Was reading a PDF from Mark Manson, where this came up. You popped up in my mind, so I'm sharing this here

This is a small part of the PDF, but it's regarding the confirmation bias

There were numerous times where a client would hire me, I’d fly out to his city and meet him at the airport, and there he’d be: tall, chiseled chin, good physique, well dressed. He’d stand up tall and shake my hand firmly. He’d be a software engineer or a lawyer or a financial analyst or some other impressive profession.
My immediate reaction would be “What problem does this guy have with women?”
But I would soon find out. We’d go out and meet some women together and within minutes you could see it, he believed he was unattractive.

From my perspective, women would be all over him, flirting with him, eyeing him from across the room, smiling at him.
To me the signals were obvious. But in his mind, he was ugly, unattractive and undesirable, so all he saw were women being polite, tolerating his presence and showing no interest in him.
As a result, not only would he not act on the opportunities he had with women, but also his attitude would actually become negative and turn women off.
I saw this time and time again.
It was an amazing lesson in confirmation bias that I was exposed to over and over again.
I’ve run into similar debilitating biases in men when it comes to race, height, money and even their personalities. In all cases, they sabotage themselves with their poor beliefs.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 09:38 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: Hey, Catman! Was reading a PDF from Mark Manson, where this came up. You popped up in my mind, so I'm sharing this here

This is a small part of the PDF, but it's regarding the confirmation bias

There were numerous times where a client would hire me, I’d fly out to his city and meet him at the airport, and there he’d be: tall, chiseled chin, good physique, well dressed. He’d stand up tall and shake my hand firmly. He’d be a software engineer or a lawyer or a financial analyst or some other impressive profession.
My immediate reaction would be “What problem does this guy have with women?”
But I would soon find out. We’d go out and meet some women together and within minutes you could see it, he believed he was unattractive.

From my perspective, women would be all over him, flirting with him, eyeing him from across the room, smiling at him.
To me the signals were obvious. But in his mind, he was ugly, unattractive and undesirable, so all he saw were women being polite, tolerating his presence and showing no interest in him.
As a result, not only would he not act on the opportunities he had with women, but also his attitude would actually become negative and turn women off.
I saw this time and time again.
It was an amazing lesson in confirmation bias that I was exposed to over and over again.
I’ve run into similar debilitating biases in men when it comes to race, height, money and even their personalities. In all cases, they sabotage themselves with their poor beliefs.

Hello ReeZoX!

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

I like Mark Manson, actually. I've read some of his book, I think it was called Models, something like that? Was interesting. It was some time ago, you can quickly reach information overload in that genre, so that may have been why I didn't finish it. I do remember it being something I enjoyed reading, though.

I have to say, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I do have a lot going for myself. I SHOULD have zero issues with women at all. Remember how all 3 women who know about me being a virgin are/were shocked to hear that, and I'm still certain none actually believe me and think it's some line, lol.

I've had a terrible past, building very bad beliefs, both about myself and women. I know that full well, I knew that would be a big stumbling block when trying subs. I won't go into the details of any of the stories again, they aren't important, or relevant, and this isn't a pity party anyway. Without being able to change that past, but breaking away from it, seems to require real solid results in the opposite direction to be able to consider that past inaccurate and able to dislodge from. I'm not sure how to do that, besides DMSI executing for me. For now, maybe the clearing and healing will continue burrowing and getting me to that point. Which is why I want to stick with Version A until I fully execute for at least 6 months straight, as I originally planned. I switched to Version B for Shannon to evaluate for 1 week, then went back to Version A happily.

The resistance won't last forever I feel, eventually, the sub should run out of roadblocks, as long as it is potent enough, and scripted in a fashion to not get bogged down or circumvented etc. as is gradually more and more becoming the case with releases. Given the fact I've had internal benefits, something on some level at an absolute minimum is happening. So for me, it must be a case of either time, or power, or both. Maybe Shannon is right about the likelihood of me getting a FLOOD of execution once the power hits a certain level in a future release. I understand that logic, similar to a dam, and the water eventually overflowing the dam if the water is poured in in enough of a quantity and long enough. His comment about "celibacy" triggered me a bit, and I worried about whether it does work or not and what I would do. But, that was likely to just make a point. I don't think in my situation, given that I've at LEAST seen some internal benefits, that I could somehow stonewall, as by definition, based on the internal changes, I'm NOT stonewalling. Otherwise, the internal stuff wouldn't have happened. Even Swisston is seeing benefits, even from his GF openly telling him clear words that the program is working and women are reacting to it. I don't have that kind of rapport with a woman to hear that kind of stuff now directly from her. But if Swisston can hit that level, I must be capable of it as I've gotten internal effects.

Sometimes, I feel it's close to getting results and more realistic, then it seems to be a false alarm and distant again. Then, it feels far away. Then, it feels close again, then far. It's odd to describe. I will say it maybe "FEELS" more realistic and more often on V3.1 than before somehow I think. I'm still disappointed it'll be months until we see V3.2, as this one has already been out for months. It makes the process seem so drawn out, and it feels like it will never get done in a way. I have no problem with other subs being made, but if V3.2 was made THEN others given that this has been out for months now, and I'd have no problem with that whatsoever. Maybe he will release it sooner than the 2-2.5 months figure, I hope so. I had hopes of using V3.2 over the summer, with the stuff I mentioned about it, and the tweaks Shannon is adding like the ASS/ART improvement I read about that seems tailor made for me lmao, all together, this V3.2 could be a VERY big step forward for me. So to be able to enjoy it over the summer would be amazing, we'll see if that happens.

It's likely just a matter of time/power for me, given all this.

Thank you again for thinking of me.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - 4Kingdoms - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 10:34 PM)CatMan Wrote: I've had a terrible past, building very bad beliefs, both about myself and women. I know that full well, I knew that would be a big stumbling block when trying subs. I won't go into the details of any of the stories again, they aren't important, or relevant, and this isn't a pity party anyway. Without being able to change that past, but breaking away from it, seems to require real solid results in the opposite direction to be able to consider that past inaccurate and able to dislodge from. I'm not sure how to do that, besides DMSI executing for me.

Don't type... take a pen to paper and rewrite your past. Write down your present and write down your future.

Put it away somewhere safe, check it out in a year and incredibly... most of what you wrote did happen or will be in the process of happening.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - ReeZoX - 05-12-2017

(05-11-2017, 10:34 PM)CatMan Wrote: I like Mark Manson, actually. I've read some of his book, I think it was called Models, something like that? Was interesting. It was some time ago, you can quickly reach information overload in that genre, so that may have been why I didn't finish it. I do remember it being something I enjoyed reading, though.

I have to say, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I do have a lot going for myself. I SHOULD have zero issues with women at all. Remember how all 3 women who know about me being a virgin are/were shocked to hear that, and I'm still certain none actually believe me and think it's some line, lol.

I've had a terrible past, building very bad beliefs, both about myself and women. I know that full well, I knew that would be a big stumbling block when trying subs. I won't go into the details of any of the stories again, they aren't important, or relevant, and this isn't a pity party anyway. Without being able to change that past, but breaking away from it, seems to require real solid results in the opposite direction to be able to consider that past inaccurate and able to dislodge from. I'm not sure how to do that, besides DMSI executing for me. For now, maybe the clearing and healing will continue burrowing and getting me to that point. Which is why I want to stick with Version A until I fully execute for at least 6 months straight, as I originally planned. I switched to Version B for Shannon to evaluate for 1 week, then went back to Version A happily.

Mark is one of the few people I would recommend people to continue following. I highly recommend finishing Models, as well as picking up his latest book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck". I have also recommended to you before "Fundamentals of Female Dynamics" by Michael Knight. All of which I think you would enjoy as well as have use of for reading. None of these are the normal "PUA readings".

Not arrogant at all. Smile

I'm not sure where Shannon wrote it, I tried to find it but was unable. But he wrote something of getting an understanding of the part of the unconscious mind which is resisting. Try to change perspective, get an understanding of why it does resist. And then simply explain that this is something you want to do
Then like 4K wrote. I would recommend grabbing a pen and paper while listening to classical music, or simply music that's highly emotional for you (which often is classical music). That makes it easier to communicate with your subconscious. Now I want you to write down everything that goes on in your head, but start with this question: Why am I resisting?

Then just write down it all. There you hopefully would have all the reasons you are resisting. Now get in touch with that. Accept it, and write out that you still want your subconscious to stop resisting, and follow the instructions DMSI gives. As this is a change that is very important to you.

That's the best thing you can do in order to get your unconscious to cooperate (that I know of). But there is also a lot of conscious changes you can make, such as your self-image and beliefs. In your unconscious, there's a vision/self-image of yourself. This is how you "are supposed to be", and your unconscious will make everything it can to preserve that image. So if you have a view of yourself as a successful person, guess what it will try to achieve?
And it works the opposite way as well if you have a bad view of yourself.

You have a bad view of yourself with women, causing your subC to resist/prevent changes in that area. It doesn't want to go into the unknown. It wants to keep itself secure, hence it dislikes change. It doesn't matter if it's a change for the better, it's a change and therefore possibly harmful. Now some parts of this might be wrong. But I think the major concepts are true. Shannon, feel free to chime in if you want to.

But if success with women is something you want to achieve, I think you should take the time to also start cooperating with DMSI as much as possible on the conscious level Smile

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-12-2017

I will go back and dig up some of his material then, fair enough. I remember the name of the second book you referenced, maybe he was just releasing it at that time, I remember him talking about it in fact. I have some of his works I enjoyed in a folder on one of my drives still, I stored it as I found it more valuable than many others. I didn't want to have "too many cooks in the kitchen", so when I started DMSI, I unplugged from everything else that could possibly be considered mind programming, to allow myself to just "be", and soak in DMSI and let the chips fall where they may. To fall in line with the instructions, and also, more importantly, because ironically, since starting this program, I'm not nearly as interested in the whole "chase and get women thing". I've said before, I don't know if that's the program causing that "I am the prize, I don't chase", or if it's just thinking it isn't worth the aggravation anymore, I'm not sure. But it's there, and very real, and has only intensified as time has gone on. I looked back on how much time I spent buying PUA things, reading books, articles, downloading things, and to have nothing to show for it, I felt it was such a huge waste of time and money, and felt so silly being so tryhard for women, so I stopped bothering with all of that. Weird how this all happened because of a program like this, designed to attract women essentially, but it's what happened!

In V3.2 he will try to help get the conscious into the process to deal with resistance as much as possible. That will be great, because while I SEE the words and meaning, I haven't been sure how to get into the game, so to speak. It's weird, you tend to feel like an outsider, you consciously feel one way, you subconsciously feel another perhaps, and that overrules all. Especially since he says our subconscious is so much more powerful than the conscious, so I haven't even understood how to "get in touch" with a part of the mind, how that is actually done. I want to execute, but I may need more time on Version A, that's fine as long as forward progress happens I don't care, progress is all I want to see. I have extensive goals mapped out, and planning for my life already etc., as it was a big reason for my business/financial success. It's been useful, to drive forward and keep myself on target and accountable. But I will look at this other method you mentioned.

So, some of the changes to V3.2, both to help identify problem areas, and the revised ASS/ART for classifying all activity or inactivity as self sabotage or resistance, that isn't execution, as well as other strengthening, will allow me to step forward more I feel.

However, I think for me it's the other way around though. CONSCIOUSLY, I believe I have a ton to offer and am awesome, I have an incredible life and I know how rare it is and the value I bring to the table. SUBCONSCIOUSLY, I am operating on older programming, bad memories that really caused me a great deal of pain and embarrassment and humiliation. Caused me to think I am unattractive, undesired, mistreated, and women are so impossible to get or please or understand. Add in a lot of contempt for a rigged western system of gynocentrism, fanning those flames further. Lots of shame and fear, maybe some guilt, but I'm thinking a lot more shame and fear of the 3. So consciously, I am all aboard with the sub, and want it and have a lot of hope in it. Subconsciously, is where it's fallen apart, and has to work against a few decades of total cancer, basically!

I'm getting internal effects as I've documented, so SOMETHING is happening. Just not that much external, at least blatantly enough to notice and classify. But still, given the internal effects, by definition I am not stonewalling, so it's likely just a matter of more definite scripting to make sure the script isn't being subconsciously evaded anymore, as described above, and power, and time.

Thanks again man!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Duke.Togo - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 01:19 PM)CatMan Wrote: I will go back and dig up some of his material then, fair enough. I remember the name of the second book you referenced, maybe he was just releasing it at that time, I remember him talking about it in fact. I have some of his works I enjoyed in a folder on one of my drives still, I stored it as I found it more valuable than many others. I didn't want to have "too many cooks in the kitchen", so when I started DMSI, I unplugged from everything else that could possibly be considered mind programming, to allow myself to just "be", and soak in DMSI and let the chips fall where they may. To fall in line with the instructions, and also, more importantly, because ironically, since starting this program, I'm not nearly as interested in the whole "chase and get women thing". I've said before, I don't know if that's the program causing that "I am the prize, I don't chase", or if it's just thinking it isn't worth the aggravation anymore, I'm not sure. But it's there, and very real, and has only intensified as time has gone on. I looked back on how much time I spent buying PUA things, reading books, articles, downloading things, and to have nothing to show for it, I felt it was such a huge waste of time and money, and felt so silly being so tryhard for women, so I stopped bothering with all of that. Weird how this all happened because of a program like this, designed to attract women essentially, but it's what happened!

In V3.2 he will try to help get the conscious into the process to deal with resistance as much as possible. That will be great, because while I SEE the words and meaning, I haven't been sure how to get into the game, so to speak. It's weird, you tend to feel like an outsider, you consciously feel one way, you subconsciously feel another perhaps, and that overrules all. Especially since he says our subconscious is so much more powerful than the conscious, so I haven't even understood how to "get in touch" with a part of the mind, how that is actually done. I want to execute, but I may need more time on Version A, that's fine as long as forward progress happens I don't care, progress is all I want to see. I have extensive goals mapped out, and planning for my life already etc., as it was a big reason for my business/financial success. It's been useful, to drive forward and keep myself on target and accountable. But I will look at this other method you mentioned.

So, some of the changes to V3.2, both to help identify problem areas, and the revised ASS/ART for classifying all activity or inactivity as self sabotage or resistance, that isn't execution, as well as other strengthening, will allow me to step forward more I feel.

However, I think for me it's the other way around though. CONSCIOUSLY, I believe I have a ton to offer and am awesome, I have an incredible life and I know how rare it is and the value I bring to the table. SUBCONSCIOUSLY, I am operating on older programming, bad memories that really caused me a great deal of pain and embarrassment and humiliation. Caused me to think I am unattractive, undesired, mistreated, and women are so impossible to get or please or understand. Add in a lot of contempt for a rigged western system of gynocentrism, fanning those flames further. Lots of shame and fear, maybe some guilt, but I'm thinking a lot more shame and fear of the 3. So consciously, I am all aboard with the sub, and want it and have a lot of hope in it. Subconsciously, is where it's fallen apart, and has to work against a few decades of total cancer, basically!

I'm getting internal effects as I've documented, so SOMETHING is happening. Just not that much external, at least blatantly enough to notice and classify. But still, given the internal effects, by definition I am not stonewalling, so it's likely just a matter of more definite scripting to make sure the script isn't being subconsciously evaded anymore, as described above, and power, and time.

Thanks again man!

I like this post from your brother. There is a lot of hope in this post.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-12-2017

I wanted to chime in because so many recommend pua to catman

Pua will give you only a short superficial boost, sooner or later all puas become defeated and settle down with a slut See mystery, Kyle trouble etc

Reading books on pua is like reading books on martial arts its just like 10% theory boost but it alone will never make you a good fighter

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I wanted to chime in because so many recommend pua to catman

Pua will give you only a short superficial boost, sooner or later all puas become defeated and settle down with a ***** See mystery, Kyle trouble etc

Reading books on pua is like reading books on martial arts its just like 10% theory boost but it alone will never make you a good fighter

What would you suggest instead Dzemoo?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - D.Ace - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I wanted to chime in because so many recommend pua to catman

Pua will give you only a short superficial boost, sooner or later all puas become defeated and settle down with a ***** See mystery, Kyle trouble etc

Gotta second this, you don't want to be disappointed reaching the top of the ladder realizing you leaned it over the wrong wall.
If there's a book to recommend, it would be Vin DiCarlo's. I don't know you personally, but may figure which type of woman is less "harmful" for your way and start working from that point.
But remember that knowing and understanding are 2 different things, I wish you were in the same town with me so we may go out together. Finding a friend who naturally understands the flow could be an advantage for it creates a relatively harmless condition to relax that homeostasis b**** of yours.

We're on the same board for not having sex with someone who doesn't really want it like hookers. But it requires some efforts, not saying you didn't try though, but you might want to differentiate between being a tryhard and trying to understand the dynamics. I'm curious whether you feel living in your head often than not whenever you're around women.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-12-2017

Amen Dzemoo.

I'll never forget when I saw David Deangelo's, excuse me, Eben Pagan's, wife.

It seems to mostly paper over cracks. Or, most of them are simply internet marketers, very good at pinging guy's insecurities to make money. I lost a lot of faith in them after seeing "conquests" or their women, and not feeling attraction towards them at all. In Eben's case, that was absolutely true, but others as well. And many only spammed the narrative about clubbing, drinking, approaching etc., nothing about actually dating or going beyond that initial stage. It seemed to be so shallow, no real substance to WHAT to do beyond that, so I figured they either had no clue beyond that, or that wasn't as easy to sell and stopped wasting my time.

There's only a few I found that actually had results or a vibe I found truly genuine. And I had one on one personal coaching with many high end ones, so I had close range perspective most don't. Brent Smith seems to be DMSI personified, if I had to recommend ONE at this point that seems to make sense and seems to be sustainable or believable. I went through a period awhile ago where I downloaded a ton of his free videos and put them in a folder for viewing once in awhile to help build the mindset. Overall now, I just steer clear of it all to keep things simple and I don't have nearly the drive to consume info to pursue women etc. anymore since starting this program. I tend to let DMSI do it's thing, and simply continue putting myself around attractive women and when/if it breaks through with them, I'll know I've moved to the next level. I've been patient awaiting that since starting a year ago, maybe it will happen soon with V3.2, or earlier, or with V3.3, I don't know.

EDIT: Hey D.Ace!

Oh yeah man, most of my buddies either got married to the first girl who paid them attention and massively married down due to desperation, or are dating/shacked up with girls in the same situation, lol. Plus, you tend to lose contact with guys in relationships, you know how it is! So, I have to be real, none of those guys are guys I'd think of as mentors, unless it's in a "This is what not to do" lens. The closest I've had to "good" mentors were bad boys that I was good friends with in high school/college, lol. For some reason, I'd be buddies with them a lot, not sure how that worked out. I'd regularly watch them have like 5 on the go, major hotties too. Just crazy stuff going on, even one guy that was engaged to two girls at once, lmao, long story. All of that likely contributed to my bad beliefs about myself, and women, and why I have issues too. Watching that all play out over years did my head in, it was insane how it worked, it was beyond belief to me. I felt so outclassed, and out of touch by being a decent dude and getting nothing, and them lining these girls up. Created some bad beliefs, of course, but I couldn't deny reality happening right in front of me and what seemed to be deadly effective with women...I've often wondered at times if we could just strip all the nice snowflake PC BS out and try a sub like that, creating exactly what they are drawn to like a moth to a flame, and see what happens. I mean, I do tend to wonder about just who exactly can be attracted to us when this works, especially with the anti-sniper, I don't know a hot girl that doesn't have some form of emotional issues. So, looking for these gorgeous, perfect unicorns seems to possibly explain why results are so few and far between. I do wonder if the program is getting too aspirational, and unrealistic. We could be pricing ourselves right out of the market, or not having enough human edge or ability to connect due to this or whatever to get any attraction going.

I tried Pandora's Box a long time ago, which is what I assume you are referring to. I found it intriguing, but too difficult to apply in real life to any effect. Not to say it wasn't illuminating about the different types of women per se, but I found it hard to use. Others may gain benefit though.

I am active socially, extroverted, life of the party guy. My experience on DMSI though, has been that it has felt the same with women, as before. Still great vibes and all that, I just don't seem to "see" any increased sexual attraction from them, or any increased attempts to seduce me or date me or what not. Nothing jumps out, after well over a year of use, I figured I'd have a ton of experiences matching that now, but that hasn't happened. So, I certainly DO put myself out there, I just haven't experienced anything to openly tell me I'm getting any reaction from women clearly is all. I don't fit the stereotypical mold of the shy nice guy introvert, is what I mean. So, it must be a combination of my past holding me back with bad beliefs or fear etc., mixed with the program not being strong enough to make women blatantly take action. I'm still unsure it's even possible to make that happen, I guess we'll see!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 07:33 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

What would you suggest instead Dzemoo?

there is one thing i discovered years ago when running wm, now that i am using it again ( had a threesome last saturday and broke my 2 months dry spell on 3.1) i am sure it was mostly responsible for my results

it is more effective than any sub, pua game or bullshit manifestation method and magic (i studied black magic)

it cant be defeated because its so self regenerating, the user of it cant be defeated

of course i cant share it with you its like with shanons models, some things are too precious to be shared, i saw the most beta guy on the world go alpha in less than a few days be respected by guys and getting good with women, he starting becoming so alpha that poeple asked me to do something against him as he also started becoming a treat to me, i took it away from him and he lost all he got and was suspended from work for a half year going under psychatric care i swore it to never share it with anyone again, and i will take this "secret " into my grave untill then i will enjoy the benefits of having something other men dont have

imagine it like this all the external influences making men wusses today, there is a contrary force to that but its unknown for most poeple that it even exists, i probably discouvered it because it was a wm manifestation (disregarding my 10 year long experience and iq of 136 ) back then i didnt realize it and thougt that i just respond well to the multistages but now it makes all sense and that others didnt get the same results