Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-21-2017

CatMan --

Again, I hope this doesn't come across as an attack because it's not meant to be.

Can't speak for Shannon, but the way I interpreted his suggestion of conscious resistance is your very stubborn tendency to even consider that you might be wrong about body language, IOIs and auras.

Earlier, you said: "I know you don't like people that don't openly accept things without proof, regardless of how fantastical they come across as to them."

That's not true. What I don't like is people who refuse to explore and find the proof for themselves, while claiming they "can't see" how something will work. My counter is always: Well, if you'd go out and research this for yourself, you could.

What harm will come to you by studying up on body language and using it in your day-to-day interactions -- even the ones that have nothing to do with sex? What harm will come to you by studying conscious energy manipulation and willful aura generation? OR, testing DMSI with a woman you DON'T already know?

The answer is: Nothing. At worst, it'd confirm your claims that they don't exist. At best, you'd get a keen understanding of what's going on under the hood, which would help you work with the sub than against it.

However, your constant refusal to even consider and/or try anything other than just running the sub, all while claiming that you "don't believe in [x]" or "can't see how [x] works" constitutes a conscious decision to remain in the dark. And that, I believe, is why he's saying you're consciously resisting.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Blink - 04-21-2017

Hey CatMan!

A quick friendly reminder Smile You've helped bring the program to its current state with your updates Big Grin

I'm not getting a lot out of it either, but I'm convinced that's because I'm not taking enough personal responsibility for my subconscious actions to cooperate with the program and execute it fully. So, it's not really the program, it's me.

I haven't got invitations for dates and kisses either, but embracing the mentality that it can be done is helping me a lot and giving me hope. Ask your subconscious to cooperate with the program, to loosen up, and to surrender itself to the process. I do that, and I know it's helping me.

So whatever it is we're resisting is valid. But it is what it is and it can be overcome. Better embrace it and welcome it. It might teach us something along the way (:

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-21-2017

Hey Chaos, it's all good man. That's not an attack at all, I haven't had anything like that for awhile, thankfully. All love.

He didn't elaborate on why he said I would disregard it, or what "it" meant exactly. So I tried to interpret that phrasing as best I could, and he thought I was moving the goal posts for the program and doing "conscious resistance" which I never have. I've always said I'm only looking for one instance of something happening with a girl that wouldn't have happened before to prove to me beyond doubt it works is all. That's all I am realistically looking for now, a date request, a number request, a small kiss, not even sex! Anything else beyond something small but clear from a girl is too far away to consider, I prefer small steps, to show me it's legit and does actually work in reality. Based on that, you can say I have set the lowest bar for the program throughout the entire forum! And have given it chance after chance after chance and several different versions and a year's worth of listening. And I've been very clear of that often, many times. So I resented the implication a bit. I clarified as best I could, I guess I got triggered, I don't like being invalidated just because I'm not singing the praises of the program, I can't write about what's not happening, and I'm hardly the only one not getting the design goal, so it's weird to me that one update can spawn a 3 page journal extension, lol. You made me lol when you were like "Bruh I thought you were a whiner but you weren't kidding rofl!" "Dude's posted like 3 posts and we have like 79 posts already, lol!" Lmao! I feel the updates can be denigrated, but then used to strengthen the program and I'm told to continue posting despite the invalidations because they can help the program. So it's annoying at times to me, feels like posting and arguing which I don't find constructive, and I wonder what I get out of it. I mean, at the end of the day, due to my drought with women, I don't see my "reality" of a hot girl approaching me for sex or dating or what not. Doesn't happen, hasn't happened, so believing it is imminent feels like delusion/teasing myself and being unrealistic is all. I know it is other guy's realities, good for them, not for me. If the program can change that with "reality bending", we'll see. I mean, we're taking about two different "realities" here, but they're both *reality*. So, I don't see how mine is "wrong" if it's been true all my life and it's BEEN my reality. Change the reality to where I attract them, and I won't believe I can't attract those women anymore. I only believe I can't because I haven't been able to, if I was able to naturally I wouldn't have these issues and I wouldn't be using subs to change them. Both realities are true to the respective people. I guess I don't see why it ends up being the "I'm right, you're wrong" due to that kind of thought process is all. In time, maybe the program can "bend" reality and it can work, we'll see if that's possible. I'm not sure, but we'll have to see I guess.

If guys believe in aura stuff etc., that's awesome, they've obviously seen things happen to them to show them it's legit. I've never experienced the things some of you write about, both on DMSI or before it. So to me, it's something I've never experienced in my life. I think some guys on the forum don't understand the drought I'm in here, so they don't understand the level of disconnect with females, and they think I'm contrary or negative or what have you. I mean if I was, I wouldn't be here applying myself and putting the time in with these subs etc. Due to that almost complete drought for my life, aside from hugging which is the furthest I've ever gotten with a girl which people may forget about often here, I just can't believe in it, as there has been a lifetime of the opposite. Be that auras, or manifestations, body language, or attraction working out somehow, due to not experiencing it working out ever. This goes beyond DMSI, it isn't a hater rant on DMSI or anything. If I ever do see it happen to me, I'll happily be able to talk about it and believe that it can happen to me etc. But at this point for me, seeing is believing. I don't believe any of it is legit until it's proven, there's too much precedent of the opposite and too many scams in the past making me skeptical it can deliver, but I'm still giving it a chance to make me a believer. I don't know what else to say, that I haven't talked about before, without repeating myself and becoming redundant. I'll need to see it happen to me to know it CAN happen, be that a number request, date request, a small kiss, a threeway or whatever else.

Hi Blink!

Thank you. It's just funny how I'm told to keep posting to make the program better, but then it's "you're wrong, amog, logical fallacy" lol (that was a fun tongue-in-cheek joke, not that I actually take it that serious, haha). So I wonder what the point is then. It's similar to what I wrote above.

My updates have become more and more rare, either way. I don't have much to post often, and I don't want posts to come across as needless or a rant or pity party. That's not constructive. So when I have nothing relevant to talk about with the program, I go through periods where I don't post. Helps cut down on derails and stuff too, which frustrate and irritate me a lot more than they probably should but they do, so I like that a lot.

Appreciate it man. I hope the program comes through for you someday, all the best.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-21-2017

CatMan --

If I gave you an easy, quick energy manipulation exercise that you could complete in less than 30 minutes that, if successful, you would feel and permanently become aware of the esoteric energies flowing around you, would you try it?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 07:49 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: CatMan --

If I gave you an easy, quick energy manipulation exercise that you could complete in less than 30 minutes that, if successful, you would feel and permanently become aware of the esoteric energies flowing around you, would you try it?

I'm not sure if I could feel it or not, maybe this is something only certain people or personalities can feel. Like some predisposition to it, or experience very early that showed them it's real, I don't know. I've heard Shannon refer to things like that before, that some of us will feel certain things with subs, whereas others won't. Ultimately of course, I don't care if I "feel" something during the sub, as long as it delivers on the design goal, that's the priority for me. Nor am I interested in the aura energy thing with DMSI, as long as it works in time.

My thoughts I've posted about were about me having thoughts about HOW this program works, as I didn't see how that actually occurred, if it doesn't physically change our faces etc. to make us attractive which of course isn't realistic. And if it uses "energy" or what not is fine, in the end if it works that's all I'm really concerned about. But for me, it's been a difficult concept to accept, the HOW, and when you take a lifetime of opposite results, mixed with having no intimate knowledge of the program as none of us but Shannon have, plus having no external results when applying the program, your faith can waver. That's all that's happened, I mean if I truly thought it was 100% complete nonsense, I would've quit it. I'm still here, still giving it it's day in court, at least until final arrives, to be as fair and open as I can. Even if I don't believe in the process behind it, I figure if it makes good, then I'll have the proof I need to believe in it and also be able to leave my old "reality" with women behind. So it's still worth trying to me.

So, if I can practically do it, I can try it though, sure. And if it wouldn't be one of those state shifting things that can derail what DMSI is trying to do, of course. Like something in my home or something like that, although I have no idea what it is at this point so it's tough to know if it's within practical boundaries. It would still be separate from DMSI and creating attraction etc. as it's some thing I'm doing myself actively. But I would try it, to show I'm willing to give it a chance.

As long as it isn't drugs or something similar. I've had similar things sent to me before, that for a variety of reasons, I will never do, personally.

If you want to send it along in a PM for any reason if discretion is required, that's fine. Or, if it's fine to release for others to maybe benefit from too, posting it here would help others. I'm sure others may be interested. Up to you, Chaos.

Regardless, I always appreciate the community efforts with posts and things like this, with me and otherwise.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - robstar - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 02:51 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey Chaos, it's all good man. That's not an attack at all, I haven't had anything like that for awhile, thankfully. All love.

He didn't elaborate on why he said I would disregard it, or what "it" meant exactly. So I tried to interpret that phrasing as best I could, and he thought I was moving the goal posts for the program and doing "conscious resistance" which I never have. I've always said I'm only looking for one instance of something happening with a girl that wouldn't have happened before to prove to me beyond doubt it works is all. That's all I am realistically looking for now, a date request, a number request, a small kiss, not even sex! Anything else beyond something small but clear from a girl is too far away to consider, I prefer small steps, to show me it's legit and does actually work in reality. Based on that, you can say I have set the lowest bar for the program throughout the entire forum! And have given it chance after chance after chance and several different versions and a year's worth of listening. And I've been very clear of that often, many times. So I resented the implication a bit. I clarified as best I could, I guess I got triggered, I don't like being invalidated just because I'm not singing the praises of the program, I can't write about what's not happening, and I'm hardly the only one not getting the design goal, so it's weird to me that one update can spawn a 3 page journal extension, lol. You made me lol when you were like "Bruh I thought you were a whiner but you weren't kidding rofl!" "Dude's posted like 3 posts and we have like 79 posts already, lol!" Lmao! I feel the updates can be denigrated, but then used to strengthen the program and I'm told to continue posting despite the invalidations because they can help the program. So it's annoying at times to me, feels like posting and arguing which I don't find constructive, and I wonder what I get out of it. I mean, at the end of the day, due to my drought with women, I don't see my "reality" of a hot girl approaching me for sex or dating or what not. Doesn't happen, hasn't happened, so believing it is imminent feels like delusion/teasing myself and being unrealistic is all. I know it is other guy's realities, good for them, not for me. If the program can change that with "reality bending", we'll see. I mean, we're taking about two different "realities" here, but they're both *reality*. So, I don't see how mine is "wrong" if it's been true all my life and it's BEEN my reality. Change the reality to where I attract them, and I won't believe I can't attract those women anymore. I only believe I can't because I haven't been able to, if I was able to naturally I wouldn't have these issues and I wouldn't be using subs to change them. Both realities are true to the respective people. I guess I don't see why it ends up being the "I'm right, you're wrong" due to that kind of thought process is all. In time, maybe the program can "bend" reality and it can work, we'll see if that's possible. I'm not sure, but we'll have to see I guess.

If guys believe in aura stuff etc., that's awesome, they've obviously seen things happen to them to show them it's legit. I've never experienced the things some of you write about, both on DMSI or before it. So to me, it's something I've never experienced in my life. I think some guys on the forum don't understand the drought I'm in here, so they don't understand the level of disconnect with females, and they think I'm contrary or negative or what have you. I mean if I was, I wouldn't be here applying myself and putting the time in with these subs etc. Due to that almost complete drought for my life, aside from hugging which is the furthest I've ever gotten with a girl which people may forget about often here, I just can't believe in it, as there has been a lifetime of the opposite. Be that auras, or manifestations, body language, or attraction working out somehow, due to not experiencing it working out ever. This goes beyond DMSI, it isn't a hater rant on DMSI or anything. If I ever do see it happen to me, I'll happily be able to talk about it and believe that it can happen to me etc. But at this point for me, seeing is believing. I don't believe any of it is legit until it's proven, there's too much precedent of the opposite and too many scams in the past making me skeptical it can deliver, but I'm still giving it a chance to make me a believer. I don't know what else to say, that I haven't talked about before, without repeating myself and becoming redundant. I'll need to see it happen to me to know it CAN happen, be that a number request, date request, a small kiss, a threeway or whatever else.

Hi Blink!

Thank you. It's just funny how I'm told to keep posting to make the program better, but then it's "you're wrong, amog, logical fallacy" lol (that was a fun tongue-in-cheek joke, not that I actually take it that serious, haha). So I wonder what the point is then. It's similar to what I wrote above.

My updates have become more and more rare, either way. I don't have much to post often, and I don't want posts to come across as needless or a rant or pity party. That's not constructive. So when I have nothing relevant to talk about with the program, I go through periods where I don't post. Helps cut down on derails and stuff too, which frustrate and irritate me a lot more than they probably should but they do, so I like that a lot.

Appreciate it man. I hope the program comes through for you someday, all the best.

I don't get how the fact that you've never gone further than hugging a girl doesn't make you believe in the law of attraction Tongue I mean you've said yourself, you're not a bad looking guy, you're rich, if everything was just random and thoughts didn't effect the world, some girl at some point should've thrown themselves at you. It happens to uglier guys than you, guys with worse game end up sometimes "getting lucky". But the point is, your beliefs and thoughts prevent it from happening. If it was all random, and your thoughts and beliefs didn't affect reality, something would've happened in the 30+ years of your life. So that should tell you. Your belief that it can't happen to you should change before it does happen to you not the other way around. That's what Shannon keeps trying to say. And yes your beliefs can change even with past evidence to the contrary.
It happened for me. Rather than having the belief I couldn't attract women, I believed I couldn't attract HOT women. Girls who I find an 8+. And that belief changed before I ever attracted a hot woman.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - 4Kingdoms - 04-22-2017

(04-21-2017, 04:51 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: What harm will come to you by studying up on body language and using it in your day-to-day interactions -- even the ones that have nothing to do with sex? What harm will come to you by studying conscious energy manipulation and willful aura generation? OR, testing DMSI with a woman you DON'T already know?

The answer is: Nothing. At worst, it'd confirm your claims that they don't exist. At best, you'd get a keen understanding of what's going on under the hood, which would help you work with the sub than against it.

Catman, glad you are running version B!! I agree with Chaos that you should take a more experimental approach.

I know from reading your journal entries that you meet your group of friends on Saturday's. From the way you describe the outing, it sounds like you are gathering in public.

When I'm with a group of friends, I still have my eye on the other women wandering around in other groups or by themselves. I'm sure you can "slip" away from your group when you see the opportunity to go talk to those women that interest you.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Blink - 04-22-2017

Hey Chaos! I'm interested in that Smile If you could share, that'd be great!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Mystic Pymp - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 11:03 AM)Blink Wrote:

Hey Chaos! I'm interested in that Smile If you could share, that'd be great!

Second that Smile

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-22-2017

(04-21-2017, 09:11 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm not sure if I could feel it or not, maybe this is something only certain people or personalities can feel. Like some predisposition to it, or experience very early that showed them it's real, I don't know. I've heard Shannon refer to things like that before, that some of us will feel certain things with subs, whereas others won't. Ultimately of course, I don't care if I "feel" something during the sub, as long as it delivers on the design goal, that's the priority for me. Nor am I interested in the aura energy thing with DMSI, as long as it works in time.

My thoughts I've posted about were about me having thoughts about HOW this program works, as I didn't see how that actually occurred, if it doesn't physically change our faces etc. to make us attractive which of course isn't realistic. And if it uses "energy" or what not is fine, in the end if it works that's all I'm really concerned about. But for me, it's been a difficult concept to accept, the HOW, and when you take a lifetime of opposite results, mixed with having no intimate knowledge of the program as none of us but Shannon have, plus having no external results when applying the program, your faith can waver. That's all that's happened, I mean if I truly thought it was 100% complete nonsense, I would've quit it. I'm still here, still giving it it's day in court, at least until final arrives, to be as fair and open as I can. Even if I don't believe in the process behind it, I figure if it makes good, then I'll have the proof I need to believe in it and also be able to leave my old "reality" with women behind. So it's still worth trying to me.

So, if I can practically do it, I can try it though, sure. And if it wouldn't be one of those state shifting things that can derail what DMSI is trying to do, of course. Like something in my home or something like that, although I have no idea what it is at this point so it's tough to know if it's within practical boundaries. It would still be separate from DMSI and creating attraction etc. as it's some thing I'm doing myself actively. But I would try it, to show I'm willing to give it a chance.

As long as it isn't drugs or something similar. I've had similar things sent to me before, that for a variety of reasons, I will never do, personally.

If you want to send it along in a PM for any reason if discretion is required, that's fine. Or, if it's fine to release for others to maybe benefit from too, posting it here would help others. I'm sure others may be interested. Up to you, Chaos.

Regardless, I always appreciate the community efforts with posts and things like this, with me and otherwise.

The bolded text may be true. I'm also a big fan of the cognitive functions theory (and it's current implementation, the MBTI) because it's drastically changed the way I've interacted with people. My particular type, the INTP, can come across as socially awkward and damn near socially autistic. However, we have a very ordered, rational yet highly inquisitive and often spiritual mind. If you're a Trek fan, Data and Wesley Crusher are INTPs.

We possess an interior function called S(i) -- Introverted Sensing -- which gives us a hyper keen awareness of our internal states. You have identified as ENTJ, which has S(e) -- extroverted sensing instead. A note about ENTJ's: "... they may feel they have relatively little inner control. Finding inner control elusive, they naturally turn their focus outwardly, hoping that achieving outer order and control will bring them inner calm and security."

So yes, it's very possible that some types are predisposed to feeling the aura / sub's effects.

The exercise shouldn't interrupt DMSI at all. It does require a bit of meditation, but in my experience, the only thing that's ever happened was that DMSI would immediately co-opt the energy I generated. I'll PM everyone who asked instructions in a bit. Please don't derail CatMan's journal with requests, though. Send me a PM directly.

Warning: Without context, the exercise may seem a little... janky in regards to some of the words you have to vibrate -- chant in a certain way (think the "movie trailer voice") which you can do in your head -- the way I always do it.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 04-22-2017

Catman, I must say I admire your determination and persistence to achieve the end goals despite the blocks against it.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Benjamin - 04-23-2017

Let's add a laugh to Catmans thread as it's been a bit serious and I know he loves the stuff I send him. Big Grin

[Image: h8133544_D.jpg]

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-24-2017

(04-23-2017, 02:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Time is growing nigh for those who still want to check out the IOI pics.

Catman's disappeared like Benjamin on DMSI release day. He better get here soon if he wants to see them...

(Catman, feel free to reply in 3rd person akin to Shannon Tongue)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha!!!

CatMan is alive.

He is posting this in his journal because it may be relevant to things discussed there as well, especially recently.

He was extremely busy with a few business issues that sprung up the last few days. All soundly defeated, because CatMan is a business beast that "...aint got time to bleed!".

Also, he was busy watching the playoffs and going through depression somewhat due to them, lol.

He is checking out the pics now, he's thankful for you thinking of him, man. If those are indeed what you all refer to as IOIs and meaning a woman is showing interest in reality, then he sees those often in fact and then some. He sees other things similar to that like touching jewelry on their necks, applying lip gloss in front of him, looking at his mouth, lots of "butt displays" from several etc. With others, and T, both. Both before DMSI and during listening to DMSI. He thinks maybe now it's a situation of ramping up the effects of the sub and clearing and healing to make them occur more obvious to the user and create progress beyond that, perhaps. But, he thinks it's good to see this as it can mean he is getting some similar things occurring. He still finds it tough to make the correlation from some of them which can seem like nothing, to mean real interest, but if they are, then they are. It may take time for him to acclimate and accept that it's happening and is possible, which is a bit of a shame, but true.

But, he can confirm he sees such things often, for what it's worth.

He will catch back up with the forum posts, and PMs, over the next couple of days.

He also seems to have recently developed an almost irrational hatred for the Capitals and is positive they will be delivered swift retribution and they will be destroyed by the Penguins.

Maybe DMSI is working on something around that...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 04-24-2017

Why is Catman speaking in 3rd person? Lol.