Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - chaosvrgn - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 01:41 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 01:32 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 01:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I gotta chime in here chaos. I'm an attractive guy and I'm not seeing much with this version. I feel like I don't exist to anyone if I'm honest.

Certainly not getting approached like I did in my younger years when I HADN'T done any "clearing".

I dunno, just saying it's odd. Aren't we supposed to be IMPROVING?

It reminds me of how I ""improved" my style and suddenly lost ALL interest from women online. Like ALL interest.

Maybe sometimes "improving" isn't improving.

/rant

While I understand your concerns, I don't understand what that has to do with Ricardo's core argument -- that Shannon made promises that are fundamentally untrue.

Is the sub working as intended? No, of course not. It's a product in active development. But, did Shannon make the promise that a 2 would suddenly turn into a 10? No, he didn't.

Right, I get that. But if me (a 7, at least) is having trouble, I think it's safe to say the program isn't really working.

I don't believe Ricardo's argument is about the words he's choosing, but the underlying frustration that the program isn't helping us with an issue we bought it to help us with.

At least for me, that's what it's about.

Understandable. However, we bought an unfinished product that's still in testing. It's a bit unfair to be so frustrated with the situation when you agreed to actively test and contribute your findings in exchange for a lower price.

As a skilled and experienced businessman, I already know that demand for DMSI will be off the charts once it hits the target goal and Shannon will undoubtedly significantly raise the price to compensate for the demand. The pay off for our frustration is that we entered at a very low price compared to what others will pay. Not to mention, most of us have been clearing for awhile now, so we'll be leagues ahead in the long run.

You either wait until it's done and pay more (but get to run other things in the mean time), or buy in early at a relatively low price and get the final for super cheap. Can't have it both ways.

But again, that's not the argument Ricardo was making. He was insinuating that DMSI's final goal is impossible by changing what Shannon promised into something completely different.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-22-2017

No, because frustration is part of the process. You can't expect us not to be frustrated, it's what's driving the improvements of the program. Hell, it's the whole reason the program exists, you've said so yourself.

I mean imagine if we're in a hospital and the doctor told us to stop whining about the pain in our broken legs. We'd tell him to f*ck off.

What needs to be done is address the concerns in a way that isn't "stop complaining" and rather be like "huh, I wonder why it's having this effect when it's supposed to be getting BETTER"

I've had women approach me on DMSI 2.4/5 (can't remember) and none since then... doesn't that strike you as odd? I mean if we're getting less,worse, or opposite results, maybe we need to step back and figure out why instead of bury sand on it under the guise of "you should be grateful for the price", or whatever else.

Bottom line: I currently think that DMSI is going in the opposite direction for some reason. And this isn't the first time this has happened. Back in the 2.2/2.3 days there was that concern as well.

It's not an attack, it's an observation, and I think it should be considered is all. How else are we gonna develop the program if we don't bring things like this up?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - chaosvrgn - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 02:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: No, because frustration is part of the process. You can't expect us not to be frustrated, it's what's driving the improvements of the program. Hell, it's the whole reason the program exists, you've said so yourself.

I mean imagine if we're in a hospital and the doctor told us to stop whining about the pain in our broken legs. We'd tell him to f*ck off.

What needs to be done is address the concerns in a way that isn't "stop complaining" and rather be like "huh, I wonder why it's having this effect when it's supposed to be getting BETTER"

I've had women approach me on DMSI 2.4/5 (can't remember) and none since then... doesn't that strike you as odd? I mean if we're getting less,worse, or opposite results, maybe we need to step back and figure out why instead of bury sand on it under the guise of "you should be grateful for the price", or whatever else.

Bottom line: I currently think that DMSI is going in the opposite direction for some reason. And this isn't the first time this has happened. Back in the 2.2/2.3 days there was that concern as well.

It's not an attack, it's an observation, and I think it should be considered is all. How else are we gonna develop the program if we don't bring things like this up?

Sarge -- you're conflating two different issues into one. Everything you just said is completely valid. My results aren't getting worse at all -- they're barreling in the direction of success and so are many others (Eternity comes to mind and Aventus has some dope ass results even though he ain't really acknowledging them). However, I recognize that the exact opposite is happening with yourself and many others on the forum.

Both responses are valid and your concerns should be addressed just as much as the successes.

That being said, it's not the issue that I've been discussing. It's a separate topic. CatMan said that he wonders how DMSI works because he questions how a 1 would turn into a 10 (paraphrasing). But, he never said that Shannon made that promise -- he was inquiring about the mechanism of how it all works. Different argument.

Ricardo then interjects and goes -- YEAH! Shannon is supposed to know this! Insinuating that it's all a lie.

The most helpful way to bring up your concerns is exactly the manner you've done in your previous post.

I don't see any value in accusing Shannon of lying or dismissing the entire program as Ricardo did. But it is what it is -- at the end of the day, I guess it's not really my concern anyway, lol.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Benjamin - 03-22-2017

Quote:Also the sales pitch says "Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc."

So you take it to the extreme like.. "I haven't showered for a month, i'm wearing ripped, dirty clothes and weigh 400 pounds... why isn't it working".

That's what i'm getting from your argument, not sure if that's what you intended.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 03-22-2017

You know what reversal of intended goal is, right Sarge?

(03-22-2017, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: You know what reversal of intended goal is, right Sarge?

Resistance?

If so I would der why I never had it till recently.

(03-22-2017, 03:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: You know what reversal of intended goal is, right Sarge?

Resistance?

If so I would der why I never had it till recently.

Reversal is the subconscious running screaming in terror from the goal. It only happens when the person is facing something that scares them to death in the script. So either you're being told to deal with some sort of trauma that scares the shit out of you, or you're scared shitless of losing control of the situation and maybe actually executing the program. Which would be happening because the program is becoming more and more powerful.

Well I have been afraid for my life recently. Not like it's gonna go away till I learn how to fight tho.

(03-22-2017, 03:52 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well I have been afraid for my life recently. Not like it's gonna go away till I learn how to fight tho.

What I am talking about is... something in the script is directly instructing you to do something that scares you to death. That is the only time a response reversal happens. So you need to figure out what it is that you have that level of fear about concerning the goals of DMSI.

(03-22-2017, 03:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 03:52 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well I have been afraid for my life recently. Not like it's gonna go away till I learn how to fight tho.

What I am talking about is... something in the script is directly instructing you to do something that scares you to death. That is the only time a response reversal happens. So you need to figure out what it is that you have that level of fear about concerning the goals of DMSI.

That's a bit too convenient an explanation, especially since I've been doing nothing but help this sub along since the beginning. If it hadn't been for me pushing myself, I never would have gotten where I did last year. So I don't really buy that.

If what you're saying was the case, I wouldn't be doing anything consciously because the conscious mind isn't as powerful as the sub conscious.

(03-22-2017, 04:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

That's a bit too convenient an explanation, especially since I've been doing nothing but help this sub along since the beginning. If it hadn't been for me pushing myself, I never would have gotten where I did last year. So I don't really buy that.

If what you're saying was the case, I wouldn't be doing anything consciously because the conscious mind isn't as powerful as the sub conscious.

Exactly the answer I was expecting from you, Sarge. No matter what I say, you're always going to have it your way. Have fun.

(03-22-2017, 04:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Exactly the answer I was expecting from you, Sarge. No matter what I say, you're always going to have it your way. Have fun.

Dude I'm trying to help you develop the program. Obviously you think this is something it's not.

Reminds me of a woman I came across in sales today who assumed I was a window washer. I told her I wasn't but she didn't believe me. Did that change the facts? No.

The fact is: Somehow, while the program is getting "more powerful" I'm (if you're right) resisting it easier. You explain that. Not to me, to yourself. I'm not measuring dicks here.

(03-22-2017, 05:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Dude I'm trying to help you develop the program. Obviously you think this is something it's not.

Reminds me of a woman I came across in sales today who assumed I was a window washer. I told her I wasn't but she didn't believe me. Did that change the facts? No.

The fact is: Somehow, while the program is getting "more powerful" I'm (if you're right) resisting it easier. You explain that. Not to me, to yourself. I'm not measuring dicks here.

Sarge, did you know that I have some experience doing this job? And I'm a little bit more experienced at it that you might think. I have been studying the reversal resistance response specifically for about 5 years now. And guess what? Every single case I have ever come across has been caused by the exact same thing:

Something in the instructions causes abject terror at the subconscious level. The subconscious believes it is facing a life or death threat.The result is that the subconscious reverses the target response out of that terror. I have seen this time and again, Sarge, and never has it ever been anything else.

So let's get something straight. I'm not the one assuming here. I know what I am talking about. I have the time and the experience and the research backing me up.

And while I'm at it, I'll tell you something else. I have stopped responding to almost all of your posts because you are one of the four people I know who has the shittiest "logic skills" on earth. If there's a way to misunderstand something, Sarge will find it and jump in head first! And then based on that misunderstanding, you go off on really ridiculous tangents. I used to try to show you when you were misunderstanding something, but it never worked. You always had to have the last word, and all I was doing was wasting my energy. I don't have a lot of energy free to spend trying to get you to comprehend when you've made a logic error, especially given that they seem to be a way of life for you, and you never get what I'm trying to communicate anyway.

Quote:The fact is: Somehow, while the program is getting "more powerful" I'm (if you're right) resisting it easier. You explain that. Not to me, to yourself. I'm not measuring dicks here.

If we were measuring dicks, at least you'd have some facts. But as usual, your "facts" are based on a complete lack of logic skills.

The fact is, as usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

The fact is, the program getting more powerful is causing you to resist harder. Not easier to resist - resist harder. Which makes it more consciously obvious that you're resisting. Which you assume means that you're resisting it more easily. No, Sarge. Resisting harder. More obviously. Not easier to resist. You can't see what's going on in your subconscious. Meanwhile, since I know your personality type well and I know what's in the script. I can. And I'm pretty certain at this point that you're willfully resisting at the conscious and subconscious level because you have a serious issue about "being right".

There's nothing for me to explain to myself except why I bother to respond to you. I regret it 99% of the time.

I'm done. Sorry, CatMan.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - TheGreatAttractor - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 03:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: The problem is, there's no other options at this tech level. So what do I listen to after...

Also, it's impossible to know if it will work ever, unless I stay until it actually works in reality, or is cancelled.

I don't have a lot of options. That's been considered many times. Even some sporadic clearing and healing somehow somewhere, is better than zero sub use.

CatMan, have you ever considered trying past life regression?