Subliminal Talk
Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-Let-s-bend-some-reality-and-muse-randomly-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 09-21-2017

Yup, Friday got cancelled too, so I'm free to listen to DMSI as much as I want and work on other stuff. The shows will probably be moved to early October, so I'll buy MLS or UD thenabouts. Smile

I can tell that my body's chemistry is being adjusted big-time. I smell much different, haven't had this particular combination of pheromones before. Also, "dragon's breath" is making an appearance again.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 09-23-2017

I... I feel happy. I really do. It's like, actual happiness. Like I've accepted myself and the world. And I now know that I can do real work now, with actual factual progress, and do tons of great things, for myself and - through that - for others. Smile I've been feeling like that since about Wednsday.

I did need quite a bit of DMSI to give myself this push, but it does feel like my internal scales have been tipped.

So, today I rest, tomorrow work work work, and I think I'm going to remove caffeine from my diet. And then most probably I will get rid of cigarettes. I do not need them to feel good anymore.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 09-28-2017

Just a quick update to say that I'm still doing DMSI ver. B, 7 loops (though I sometimes like to do more on a day, but that can happen only once every other week due to work obligations - I have a hard time getting enough sleep as it is Smile ), and it's working very well, progress is obvious and visible, effects are obvious and visible, my internal monologue has changed to a much more optimistic, success-based one.

My resistance is definitely being melted down, progressively every day. Whoop!

EDIT

Also - a lot of fears are going bye-bye.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Sanbosay - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 06:20 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Just a quick update to say that I'm still doing DMSI ver. B, 7 loops (though I sometimes like to do more on a day, but that can happen only once every other week due to work obligations - I have a hard time getting enough sleep as it is Smile ), and it's working very well, progress is obvious and visible, effects are obvious and visible, my internal monologue has changed to a much more optimistic, success-based one.

My resistance is definitely being melted down, progressively every day. Whoop!

EDIT

Also - a lot of fears are going bye-bye.

Brother that's exactly how I feel the changes are obvious these days and the more I listen to it ver B the more it works wonders I also listen to 7 loops with my headphones listen even more on speaker when I sleep I sometimes don't even keep track of how many loops but good job man I hope things get even better for you :-)

Cheers

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 11-30-2017

OK, so tomorrow is the last day of DMSI 3.1 for me (currently doing ver. A) for the time being. My gut is telling me that it is time for a break. Been doing DMSI 3.1 since release day until today with pretty much no breaks at all, save for a day missed here or there.

Also, I'm going to be doing other stuff that works the subconscious (most of it Rule 4), so it wouldn't be pure DMSI anyway. I've been driven to this stuff pretty much from the very beginning of the DMSI adventure, and have been progressively going down deeper down the rabbit hole, so to speak, so I guess DMSI's had a hand in that, most probably.

The break might be either week-long or longer, maybe two or three weeks. I shall see. Might try to employ ver. B for "in the moment" kind of stuff, should opportunities arise. My gut tells me, though, that apart from accidental usage it's goodbye to ver. 3.1 - so if that is the case, farewell ver. 3.1! We've gotten quite close to the finish line, haven't we now? Big Grin

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 11-30-2017

Funny. Upon making the decision to take a break from DMSI, I felt somewhat melancholy in a good way, as if a chapter was being closed or somesuch. Had a "slideshow" (in my mind's eye) of the various more or less important/groundbreaking occurences whilst I was using this version.

After that came a fearful "whatsoever shall I do without DMSI" pang, coupled with worry that I shall immediately lose all the benefits that I've acquired during the run. As it is a fear-based conjecture, I call bullshit on that. Big Grin Especially given the Pn+1 technologies.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Blacksheep - 11-30-2017

Will you be running v3.2?

(11-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Travis Wrote: Will you be running v3.2?

Yup.

My original plan was to keep running 3.1 until 3.2 is released, but currently my gut is calling for a break.

I've been getting extremely close to fixing multiple issues that have been causing my resistance to 3.1, I think (hence the Rule 4 stuff I've mentioned). Still, from what I can gather from Shannon's updates on what he's been working on and how he's planning to add it to DMSI's core if possible/applicable, I guess a lot, if not all, of it shall be fixed with 3.2. Less work for me, hurray for subliminal automation! Big Grin

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - DarkPlouf - 11-30-2017

I use some rule 4 stuff too to lessen resistance. Though I'm not sure they are working indeed but time will tell Evilgrin. But overall I feel on a much better place than before now.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 12-08-2017

BTW., thought I'd write something on the results front (the fact that I'm not reporting regularly doesn't mean nothing's going on Wink ).

Interestingly enough, I am beginning to be asked out by women. It has happened for a third time in a row lately, with three different girls, all of whom I find attractive and enjoy spending time with. One invited me as her plus one to a pretty posh shindig last month, and this very week I got invited by another one to see an opera (she paid for the tickets), and another one asked me out to go for drinks Saturday (she actually wanted me to go with her to a party on Thursday, but I had an out of town gig. So she adapted Wink ).

Currently one week of break. I think I'll listen to two loops ver. B tonight, see what happens.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 01-12-2018

I think I can now safely confirm TID from ver. 3.2 kicking in, version with clearing/healing - I am definitely experiencing subliminal clearing symptoms now, even though I have not used ver. A in a long time. This includes: a much greater need for sleep, definite clearing/healing related dreams, and a mood that's decent yet ambivalent at the same time, also a very 'internal' focus right now - all things I have come to associate with H&C modules kicking in.

Time to stop ver. 3.1 and await ver. 3.2. Smile See you all then!

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 01-20-2018

Boy, am I in a great mood these last days, lol. Big Grin As in - I'm fricking tired of all these mood swings. Hopefully it's just some static from the transitory 3.1/3.2 period, and 3.2 won't have such an effect on me. It's like some part of me keeps throwing the same ol' shit at me, making me feel derpressed to an extent (I'm still fully functional, though, just feeling kinda lazy/procrastinate-y, and not knowing whether to try and fight derpy thoughts or let them be and unwind on their own), and also kinda rage-y at times. Same old fears, same old bullshit.

I'm noticing something of an "energetic void", and it's located somewhere in the right side of my physical body, somewhere between the solar plexus and the lower heart chakras. I think it is leaving me open to what's commonly referred to as "psychic attack" by ill-willed people, as I've been experiencing very unpleasant thoughts concerning several people (two women and one guy) with whom I've broken off contact on purpose due to their toxicity (several months back), which has made itself extremely apparent once I've started getting visible DMSI results (they've all got narcissistic personalities, and this irked them something fierce - and they've been actively trying to sabotage my results whenever they saw them firsthand or got wind of them in any other way). I mean, like, seriously, guys, get over yourselves, lol. Even my ex stopped trying to sabotage me after a point. Also, the usual showbiz types who see me as a professional threat (because I'm better at what I do than they are, lol, or are annoyed that I'm not sucking up to them like they're used to when they're in a position of power), though that's been lessening lately.

I find myself wondering whether to start out with ver. 3.2 with healing or without. Also wondering whether this apparent indecision is messing up TID, but I guess my subconscious already knows which version I'll be using first. Most probably I'll just follow the instructions, so if it still says that, say, at least a month of ver. A is recommended prior to using ver. B, then I'll do that.

If it doesn't, I just might try ver. B first, as I'm the "poor widdle me" type of guy whose subconscious tries to use H&C as a crutch to not execute. Then again, should the version with H&C give good results, then I guess I'd stick to that as getting stuff cleared out has a lot of added benefits, apart from getting some MSI on.

I am seeing effects of the aura still, though, albeit nothing groundbreaking as of yet; feels like it's still ver. 3.1 running.

Over and out for now.

EDIT:

Also, very vivid dreams, some of them sexual in nature.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 01-23-2018

Noticing some energetical physical phenomena that were not there before. This might be the TID effect of the aura, time will tell. It feels different than what I'd experience on ver. 3.1. It comes and it goes, though. It's like a pleasant electrical field surrounding my entire body in a sheath. Whilst I've observed similar physical phenomena on ver. 3.1, they did not encompass the entire body.

The nice thing about it is that it does seem to be gradually filling up the "energetic void" I've mentioned in the previous post when it occurs.

Also, metabolism way up, feels like I'm losing flab. And again, time will tell. I'll make a note here should the difference become noticeable enough that I can see it in a mirror with 100% certainty, lol.

Mood way up for now. Hopefully it was like I'd said I hoped it would be - just some static from betwixt v. 3.1 and v. 3.2.

EDIT:

Also, when I'm not engaged in any activity that requires a lot of focus (like, f. in., writing this post, lol), I can feel that my brain is processing something. HARD. And in a non-altogether-unpleasant way.

RE: Let's bend some reality and muse randomly - DMSI 3.1 - Have at ye - 01-23-2018

From Shannon's journal discussion:

Quote:Well, this certainly explains the issue you have with subs. You shut down your mind to anything that is outside your accepted reality. (Which we already knew.)

I take it you have a problem with Einstein's General and Special Theories of Relativity, too, because they're just theories? The ones that allow you to have GPS and cell phones and space flight and scientists detecting gravitational waves from millions of years ago and across the universe?

You do realize that these guys are using science and math to come up with this, right? And what I am trying to point out by showing you that video is that what I am doing with reality bending is based in concepts from and paralleling this latest science.

I have a funny anecdote relating to that, but I didn't want to derail that thread too much so I'm going to put it here.

I had a slightly amusing discussion with a very intelligent, very rational person about the possibility of using programmed energy fields for the purposes of physical or emotional healing. Here's pretty much how it went down:

The Person: "Invisible energies? Influencing stuff? I don't believe in them! It's like, magic or somesuch! Fables!"

Me: "... You have a cell phone on you?"

The Person: "...well, yeah."

Me: "Does it work?"

The Person: "...it does..."

Me: "I mean, how? There's not even a single telephone cable attached!"

The Person: "...durrrrrr"

Me: "SATANIC BLACK MAGIC!"

I am easily amused. Tongue