Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 02-28-2017

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slFnClH8qII

I've been off of DMSI 3.0.1 since around January 20th, give or take a day here or there. So it's been a little over a month that I haven't listened to anything.

A lot happened since my last entry in my previous journal.

Some of the interesting things that did occur. The friend of mine that was interested in a girl that I liked, well, I got the three of us together as he wanted me there. It was the most awkward night out I had in a long time.

Mostly, I had to sort of guide him through the night, and I barely interacted with the girl. Long story short, I left them at some point, hoping he had drank his red bull and now had wings. Night didn't quite turn out like that for him. He ended up texting me an hour after I left telling me he didn't think he had anything in common with her.

I then saw her a week later and we ended up taking a road trip to Philly and spent the day checking out one of the art museums there. By the end of the night I realized how much I liked her.

I bring this up because it was only in retrospect that I realized how much DMSI 3.0.1 achieved the goals of the program for me. I'm not talking about the sex either, although that happened several times on the program. Rather, one of the functions of the program was to clear and remove any obstacles that stood between the user achieving the goal.

While DMSI wasn't designed for this, one of the things that has always held me back when it comes to women, is the idea of a relationship. Or, more to the point, a woman growing feelings for me. Because of that concern, I sometimes won't engage a woman at all.

So it was interesting that I have now become more open to the idea of having relationships with women. Having a girlfriend isn't a blocker anymore. And, with that out of the way, engaging women has become much easier.

A lot of other things have happened also, including landing myself in a much better professional and financial position than I had before. Also, my work on some of the startups is seeing rewards.

In short, during my time with 3.0.1 and even after, there have been numerous emotional, physical, and financial changes in my life that I can't imagine having happened prior to my use of DMSI.

For all of that, I thank the Maestro.

I've said it before, DMSI can change your life, if you allow it to. My own life right now, as I am living it, is proof of that statement.

I haven't been as active on the forums, though I have lurked every now and again to see the developments. I'm hoping to be more active once I start using 3.1.

To all of my DMSI Brethren, I wish you much happiness and success with 3.1.

Here's to the next wave of the journey...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - CatMan - 03-04-2017

Great post!

I'm happy to see you are getting results you are happy with.

I wish you nothing but more of the same in the time to come.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 09:22 AM)CatMan Wrote: Great post!

I'm happy to see you are getting results you are happy with.

I wish you nothing but more of the same in the time to come.

Thank You Brother! I really want to see you achieve the design goals of the program, and I'm rooting for this release to be the one that takes you across the finish line.

I'm sure there will be a lot of purring CatWomen around you soon enough... Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 03-04-2017

Day 2

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvCGEEFby_0

I downloaded 3.1 on Thursday night and loaded it up into my iPhone. Due to the lower listening time, I decided I would do my entire run of 3.1 in the mornings. The previous versions of DMSI I had to run while I was sleeping due to the number of required loops.

I made a playlist out of the TS and Ocean Waves masked. I'm not using the Hybrid yet. I had used the Hybrid previously with 3.0.1, but later switched to the masked and found the results to be more pronounced.

I listened to my first set of loops Friday morning. I was exhausted from the week I had, so I was already running on fumes and half expecting 3.1 to take me over the edge in terms of being non-functional.

First thing I noticed was how smooth the entry into the sub was for me. I just eased into the sounds and I felt mellow. Even when I walked around with the sounds enclosed in my headphones, I felt physically disconnected from the world. Everything seemed kind of fluid, especially as I was half way into my second loop.

I finished my two loops around 9:30 Friday morning. By 9:35 I noticed something I never experienced with my use of previous DMSI releases. I suddenly felt more awake, concrete, formed around the world. Like my existence merged again with the world I was walking in. By 9:40 I could feel my brain processing the instructions. It was similar to the feelings I would have as the bloom would kick in for me.

The rest of the day I just went about my day and was able to function without blanking out too much. Around 4PM I was mentally and physically exhausted, but, that had more to do with the cumulation of my week then just the sub.

I was in bed by 10:40 last night, curled up with a book and looking forward to a night of sleep.

I woke up this morning at 6AM and had my two loops running by 6:30. I read a book as I listened and by 8:30 I was done with my loops and ready for my day. I had a team meeting at 10, wrapped that by 12:30 and spent the rest of the afternoon just unaffected by the world. By 4PM I was exhausted and went to lie down for 30 minutes. I ended up sleeping for 3 hours. Had dinner and since then have just been running scenarios through my mind regarding work.

I haven't actively looked for any IOI's or how I connected with people. I was already tired yesterday, and so anything I may have observed would probably be clouded and inaccurate. I will wait a few more days before I begin to observe others behaviors and or do a retrospect of my previous days.

While the last two days may seem fairly mundane, and in some aspects they were, they were also very smooth. No headaches, no major hunger pangs, I could think things through pretty analytically without feeling too clouded. This last bit for me was really important, because I was literally running on fumes Friday morning. Yet, even with how I was physically feeling, my mind still felt sharp and I was clear. Focused.

Some other observations to note, I had scenarios in my mind where women would pop up or I could see clearly how an interaction would proceed. It was clinical in one sense, but accurate. I'm assuming that is part of the self training modules.

I've also been really even tempered. I don't know if this is the shielding, the healing, or the fact that I really align with this version of the sub. I believe it is the latter, but, it's still too early to tell. I need a few more days to see how I process the sub. So far however, I feel in one sense, very strongly about this version.

This could be because of the goal statements being modified by the Maestro, or all of the new technologies he implemented. Probably a combination of both.

Something about this version just really clicked with me since I first listened, and that feeling persists.

I'll chime in again in a few days after I've had some more time with the sub.

I will echo 4Kings sentiment; I intend to use Version A for a full month, maybe more, before I switch to B.

And I also echo RTBoss's statement about feeling an apprehension the first time I hit play on V3.1. I was scared of this release for some reason.

2 days in, I suppose that the fear may have been related to how much I actually connected with this release. It's similar to discovering fire for the first time, and then knowing your life will never be the same afterwards.

Time will tell... And this journal will record it...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 03-09-2017

Day 7

Currently listening to: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0H9DMH4h8

A lot happened in 5 days. A lot more than I was expecting to happen.

By Saturday afternoon, my second day on 3.1, the exhaustion had kicked in. This continued all through Sunday and into Monday as well. Monday night I went to bed at 8:30, that's how tired I was. Funny enough, my appetite has been OK. I am not as ravenous hungry as many others, and am able to maintain an intermittent fast of 16/8. I do eat though and every now and again I require a power boost, ala Chocolate, but, for the most part I am OK with food.

Anyway, after 4 days of doing the masked tracks, Tuesday I switched over to the Hybrid.

One other thing to note, for the first 5 days I was on DMSI, I don't recall having any dreams. I slept really deeply for those first few days.

It was on the 6th day of DMSI, that I had a dream of my mother.

Most times when I dream of my mother, she's alive again and I'm spending time with her. And the. At some point in the dream, I realize that she's dead. It's been the same pattern for 17 years. Her death affected me deeply.

This time the dream was different. In the dream, I was looking at a photo album with her pictures in it. I was with my dad and an old gf of mine. I knew she was gone. I had accepted it, and instead spent that time remembering all sorts of things about her.

I then went and get this inbelievable urge to paint again. I haven't painted since my mom died. I remember after her funeral, I went home and threw away all of my art supplies.

But in the dream, that spark reignited. I found something I lost 17 years ago.

When I woke up, I didn't feel like something had changed, but I knew it had. Somewhere during the course of the night, an acceptance came over me, deep within me.

This journal entry is really disjointed, partially due to the fact that I haven't been able to process everything yet, and partially because I'm typing this from a mobile device.

I haven't had much time to sit down and write out a proper update in some time, my life has been hectic for the past few weeks, or rather since 3.0.1.

And I'm not doing a very good job conveying my thoughts.

Shannon, if you do read this, the healing is unlike anything else. That dream about my mother and then my urge to paint again, that changed everything. I know it did.

Most of all, it healed a wound I have carried for 17 years. Thank You Maestro. I know how you hear it all the time from other members about how you have changed their lives. Let me add to that chorus. You've changed my life...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 03-09-2017

I am very pleased to have had a hand in your changes for the better, but always remember that I only provide the tools. It is you who makes them valuable.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 03-09-2017

Wow... that's awesome. That is a very big shift seeing that you wanted to paint again.

It's crazy how certain things affect us, we think we've lost a passion for something and wonder why but it turns out our mind may have connected it to something that is unrelated but somehow makes sense to the mind.

(03-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow... that's awesome. That is a very big shift seeing that you wanted to paint again.

It's crazy how certain things affect us, we think we've lost a passion for something and wonder why but it turns out our mind may have connected it to something that is unrelated but somehow makes sense to the mind.

It is an amazing feeling, especially when I am healed of one pain, and also rediscovering a long forgotten passion.

This version of DMSI - it's amazing on the one hand and absolutely frightening on the other.

It's making such rapid changes, it's scary how powerful it really is. And I am loving every second of it - irrespective of my mental state. It almost feels like a powerful workout that will break all of your muscles down just to build you up again.

(03-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow... that's awesome. That is a very big shift seeing that you wanted to paint again.

And in the midst of all of my excitement, I forgot to say Thank You Ben, for your kind words. I'm really glad you jumped on the DMSI journey. I know it will make profound changes for all of us.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - CatMan - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 08:11 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:

And in the midst of all of my excitement, I forgot to say Thank You Ben, for your kind words. I'm really glad you jumped on the DMSI journey. I know it will make profound changes for all of us.

That post really moved me too, Duke.

I'm so happy for you. That's an amazing breakthrough. Must have felt incredible. "Profound changes" is a great way to term it, indeed.

I wish you nothing but the best moving forward, and many many more breakthroughs!

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 03-10-2017

All good man, to more breakthroughs Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 03-12-2017

Day 10

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ItHLz5WEA

I wanted to recap the last 10 days in more detail, as there were plenty of things that happened that I wanted to record in more detail. I hit some of the high-points in my previous posts.

So, a few things worth noting, and none of these are actually negatives - it just kind of made me laugh that it all happened in the same week...

So, Monday right before I had a meeting, my belt broke. I was thinking it was on a hinge, but I didn't think it would rip right off after I went to buckle it again. Lately, I have lost a lot of weight and I had been moving to the very last punch hole in my belt. As I was strapping to it, the hinge just ripped off.

No problem, went to Macy's, got a brand new belt, off to my meeting which went without a hitch.

Thursday morning, I was getting dressed as I had another set of meetings and was then going to meet the friend for drinks that night, she's the one I wrote about on my very first post here and in my previous journals.

As I go pick up my bottle of Acqua Di Gio (my favorite cologne), the bottle slips out of my hand and shatters on my bathroom floor. I clean it up, dig around for another cologne and come across a backup bottle of cool water, and spray myself with that.

On the plus side, the bathroom has smelled like my favorite cologne for the past 4 days.

Thursday night, out with my friend and at some point I forgot my credit card at a bar. I only had one beer. I didn't realize this until I'm with another friend who was visiting from out of town, who I went to lunch with, and as I go to pay, I realize my card is gone.

Called card company, canceled the card, checked all previous transactions, new card shipped out.

In a previous life, a lot of these things would have seriously stressed me out. To have all of them happen in the same week...

I was able to just let all of that slide off of me. I found that to be an interesting change in my behavior and how I am dealing with external factors affecting my mood.

Onto other observations that occurred. Tuesday night I had a craving for a burger, so I hit up the Smashburger by Fulton street. I ordered a classic smash and a small smash fries. I had a bottle of water on me, and so I didn't need a drink. My order came out and it looked like a double smash, the patty was twice the size of a regular burger and they gave me a large smash fries.

I then halfway through my meal was craving a coke. I normally don't drink soda, so every now and again when I have an urge, I tend to indulge. So I went up to get a drink and I got that on the house.

Friday night I was hanging with an old friend of mine and she had this craving for KFC and beer. She's Korean and at one point, the two of us lived in Korea around the same time, and fried chicken and beer was something we used to indulge in a lot.

So, I was like yeah, I'll pick some stuff up and meet you at your place. So I find a KFC (not as easy a thing to do as I thought it would be), and order an 8 piece meal. Typically an 8 piece meal comes with two large sides. The guy gave me three large sides with my order. Cool.

I get to her place with the chicken and beer, and it turns out the guy also gave me 10 pieces of chicken and hooked up some side sauces as well.

Saturday night I go out to dinner with a few friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. The service in the restaurant was shoddy that night, our waitress was clueless. That being said, Manager came by and apologized, comped us a meal and free dessert.

Now, onto the last of my experiences for this past week.

Saturday morning I woke up around 5AM, and by 6 I had put on my headphones and started my loops. I get through the first loop totally in the zone. Half way through the second loop I close my eyes and listen to the sound. I was conscious of the sound I was listening to. And then the music suddenly stops. I open my eyes and look at my iPhone and the loop had finished and it was 8 something in the morning.

30 minutes of my life went by in the blink of an eye. Like, literally, a blink. I was conscious of the sound and I didn't feel like I fell asleep.

After that I took the headphones off and decided to crash for another hour or two.

This is where things got interesting again. I had a dream where I was hanging out with a friend of mine at a bar and I was talking to this waitress. At some point the waitress came over to hug me and suddenly we were kissing.

The weird thing is when I woke up, I didn't feel like I had a dream. It felt like a memory. I mean it was that vivid. It was so vivid as a matter of fact, that I spent 5 minutes asking myself how I got home last night, after I had the chicken and beer with my other friend. What happened after that? Did I meet up with my other buddy and go to another bar?

When I did have the beer with my friend, I only finished half of my beer. I barely drank anything at all.

My mind then tried to put fragmented pieces of my memory back together, until I realized, I came home straight and went to bed. That thing with the waitress never happened.

Today I met some friends for lunch at a Korean bbq spot. I don't think I've ever eaten as much meat as I did today. I don't think I've ever eaten as much during a single meal as I did today. It was insane. Even the waitress at the place commented on how much I could eat. I don't even want to get into how much the bill ended up being, due to the amounts of food I ordered. I paid in cash and got a 5% discount off the bill...

I then came home, and I was still hungry. I also finally had a headache. Not sure if the headache was a resistance headache or just something due to the amount of meat my body was processing, but it was interesting.

I put my headphones on again, and started my loops. This time, around the 20 minute mark of my first loop until the 3 minute mark of my second loop, I had another time lapse. I could hear the sounds, but it was like time fast forwarded. It wasn't the iPhone either, cuz I checked the actual time to see if my phone was skipping tracks. It wasn't.

I didn't have much for dinner tonight, the hunger dissipated by the evening time.

This version of DMSI is affecting me really deeply. There were so many other things that happened this week, but writing it all out would be like writing a book. I'll close it on the fact that I ran into friends I haven't seen in years, all within a span of two or three days within each other.

Including three in one day, all of whom I hadn't seen in a decade or more.

DMSI is definitely working. The free food reminds me of my time on 2.3 when I was experiencing something similar. That was the first version of DMSI that I had used.

There are other things that are happening internally also, I just don't really know fully what it is that's happening.

The thing with the time lapses is what is really pronounced to me. I know there is state shifting technology within DMSI, so I am guessing that the time lapses are tied to that. Either way, it's a really strange feeling.

I'll try to update more frequently, in an effort to keep my posts more truncated and focused on a few points.

This version is a game changer...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - eternity - 03-12-2017

I experienced the time lapses too! I didn't think much of it but I experienced it twice in the past 24 hours. The visions during the time lapses were extremely vivid and lucid. I figured that it was just because of how exhausted I was, and falling straight into REM sleep.

It's always good to read your posts man. Cool stuff you are experiencing on the DMSI subliminal

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 07:09 PM)eternity Wrote: I experienced the time lapses too! I didn't think much of it but I experienced it twice in the past 24 hours. The visions during the time lapses were extremely vivid and lucid. I figured that it was just because of how exhausted I was, and falling straight into REM sleep.

It's always good to read your posts man. Cool stuff you are experiencing

I'm glad I'm not the only one that it's happening to!!!

I've been following your journal also, when I have chances to log onto the forum. I've just been so strapped for time lately, it's been hard to keep a consistent rhythm going with posts and reading up on others experiences.

That being said, I'm really excited for your recent experiences, especially with your girl.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next with the sub and how many of us experience similar outcomes from the sub.

I feel like 3.1 is just starting to power up...