Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-04-2017

I don't seem to have had any effects from doing two loops of US overnight.

I think that I'm ready to call 3.1 another bust for me. I'll keep going though in the hope that there's something moving in the background that i just can't detect.

No results, heat, hunger, headaches, tiredness or anger from the past couple of days.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Illumi - 04-04-2017

(03-26-2017, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:42 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 10:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: You guys make me laugh. If she's hot, she will start getting sniped by the standard and short range snipers before you ever know she's there in most cases.

Haha, I experienced it once. Went to a restaurant to grab some food. Before I entered I felt the aura kicking in. I entered but saw nobody attractive there. Then, a minute later or so a very attractive and young girl appeared to take my order. DMSI is giving you some kind of spider-sense in terms to attractive women Big Grin

DMSI takes advantage of the fact that your conscious awareness has limits that your subconscious awareness does not. The subconscious knows where everyone in the world is, all at once, all the time. That is because at a certain level, we are all connected in ways that are neither obvious nor well understood yet. But as incredible as it sounds, it's true. So knowing there's a 9 in the kitchen when you walk in the door is no sweat, and it will start sniping her before you consciously know she's there.

The reason most of DMSI's goals are actually achievable, despite seeming to be ridiculous at first glance, is that the conscious mind is about like a walnut shell drifting on an ocean, comparing the conscious (walnut shell) to the subconscious (ocean) in terms of capacity and awareness.

I have seen examples of what you are describing. First this happened was back with V2.5 there was someone jogging in the distance twoards me and about 20 seconds away. It was very dark but i just guessd it was a 9 i was sniping back then, and then as the fiqure moves closer i find out its actually her and was in shock.

Today it happened again, i was working on my computer then suddenly feel my entrie body and energy start to shift like something is about to happen. 8 seconds later the girl i call Redhead 2 appears infront of me and starts getting physical.

All this is just mindblowing

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 04-04-2017

It's only "mind blowing" for the part of you that has the "consciousness of a flea". The other 98% of you of you has known all this all along.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-05-2017

I have a works night out, without the gf, coming up on Saturday. The lifeguard/receptionist will be there. There hasn't been any sexual tension between us, but I think that she wouldn't demonstrate it anyway. She's been an obvious target for any sniper activity - I am in her vicinity a lot - but I haven't seen her making any IOIs towards me. If anything, I am doing them towards her, which is annoying.

The Russian chick I thought was thawing out has gone completely silent on me.

The woman I thought that I may have used my tractor beam on is coming to work for me at the gym one evening per week. Turns out she just wanted a job.

Nothing new with the celeb client - we remain close, having fun, but no hint of anything more from her for the last few sessions. Taking her out for a run today, so we'll see if she's any different outside the gym environment.

Definitely no manifestations so far.

I'm having some trouble remaining positive in the absence of anything tangible to hang on to. I thought that in the early stages of 3.1 there might have been some tiredness/moodiness, but that has all passed so may have just been coincidence/psychosomatic. It looks like I am still stonewalling. I'm not sure what the fear is any more - I don't feel it in the same way as I did. Maybe that is DMSI at work and the fear will just switch off one day?

Monday will be the 32 day mark for 3.1 I think. Seriously considering giving B a week for the lack of anything else. I might switch to the Ocean track when doing hybrid - could that make the slightest difference?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-09-2017

I've been listening to 3.1 B, both US and hybrid for the last three days. Went out last night for a 21st birthday. No gf.

It's not unusual for me to get a bit of attention when i go out. I'm decent looking, well groomed and in very good shape. And right now, i have a healthy tan. Having said that.... last night was at a new level. I'm just going to list off the stuff:

A woman cleared a space for me at the bar and insisted I step into it. There​ was a massive queue. I hadn't spoken to her other than casually glancing at her while we both waited.

While at the bar, another woman said hello to me, grabbed an ice cube that the barman dropped, turned to me and declared "pass the ice cube". She popped it in to her mouth and leaned in to me. She wasn't bad looking so i went for it. We chatted for a bit and she told me she was on a girls night out. Married, two kids, on maternity leave.

A rock chick from work turned up to join us, already fairly merry. Blue hair, lots of tattoos and piercings. She's decent looking though and a hairdresser. I asked her​ what she would do with my hair, and she replied that i could come and see her anytime "for hair or anything else". I explained that I'm not single but she spent the rest of the night, maybe 20 times, saying that I should be single. If i was single, i would have gone there; there's some chemistry.

A really tall woman started chatting to me at another bar. I'm only 5'7" so she was towering over me but still blatantly cracking on to me. She then came and sat with our group uninvited.

A crazy Spanish woman kept dancing around us and trying to get us to talk/dance. I pretended to be gay to get rid of her.

At the third bar a woman asked me if I was James Bond. My avatar isn't entirely random. She then told me several times how handsome I am, and then got her friend to say it too.

Overall, more incidents then i would put down to a normal good night 'in the zone'.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Snoop - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 06:16 AM)swisston Wrote: I've been listening to 3.1 B, both US and hybrid for the last three days. Went out last night for a 21st birthday. No gf.

It's not unusual for me to get a bit of attention when i go out. I'm decent looking, well groomed and in very good shape. And right now, i have a healthy tan. Having said that.... last night was at a new level. I'm just going to list off the stuff:

A woman cleared a space for me at the bar and insisted I step into it. There​ was a massive queue. I have spoken to her other than casually glancing at her while we both waited.

While at the bar, another woman said hello to me, grabbed an ice cube that the barman dropped, turned to me and declared "pass the ice cube". She popped it in to her mouth and leaned in to me. She wasn't bad looking so i went for it. We chatted for a bit and she told me she was on a girls night out. Married, two kids, on maternity leave.

A rock chick from work turned up to join us, already fairly merry. Blue hair, lots of tattoos and piercings. She's decent looking though and a hairdresser. I asked her​ what she would do with my hair, and she replied that i could come and see her anytime "for hair or anything else". I explained that I'm not single but she spent the rest of the night, maybe 20 times, saying that I should be single. If i was single, i would have gone there; there's some chemistry.

A really tall woman started chatting to me at another bar. I'm only 5'7" do she was towering over me but still blatantly cracking on to me. She then came and sat with our group uninvited.

A crazy Spanish woman kept dancing around us and trying to get us to talk/dance. I pretended to be gay to get rid of her.

At the third bar a woman asked me if I was James Bond. My avatar isn't entirely random. She then told me several times how handsome I am, and then got her friend to say it too.

Overall, more incidents then i would put down to a normal good night 'in the zone'.

Looks like youre having a breakthrough Swiss. Keep us updated

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 04-09-2017

Even the mountain can move, given time.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Benjamin - 04-09-2017

I'm not seeing the point here. You want to use DMSI to get attention and actually start getting it after quite a while of using it.

Then it's like "Oh no i'm not single.. but if I was".

Seems pointless to me.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - maxx55 - 04-09-2017

Seems like version B may work for some when version A doesn't. During version A, you never had anything beyond the usual happen?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 05:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm not seeing the point here. You want to use DMSI to get attention and actually start getting it after quite a while of using it.

Then it's like "Oh no i'm not single.. but if I was".

Seems pointless to me.
Well I'm certainly not going to do anything with a work colleague, with other people around who know my gf! Smile

I'm after the confidence, and building connection with people more. I'm not going to say no to some crazy experiences too.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 05:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Seems like version B may work for some when version A doesn't. During version A, you never had anything beyond the usual happen?
It's only one evening. I've had occasional evenings like this before, although not to this extent. I'll need to see some consistent results before I'm a convert.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 04-10-2017

Sorry but if you groom yourself before you go out and your in good shape. Your bound to turn heads. I might be wrong but i am not convinced it was DMSI.

(04-09-2017, 06:16 AM)swisston Wrote: I've been listening to 3.1 B, both US and hybrid for the last three days. Went out last night for a 21st birthday. No gf.

A woman cleared a space for me at the bar and insisted I step into it. There​ was a massive queue. I hadn't spoken to her other than casually glancing at her while we both waited.

A really tall woman started chatting to me at another bar. I'm only 5'7" so she was towering over me but still blatantly cracking on to me. She then came and sat with our group uninvited.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-11-2017

Just a mild headache for most of yesterday. Feeling horny today.

Did two loops of US overnight via my S7 for the last two nights.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-11-2017

No obvious results from today.

However, I did have my celeb client today and we ended up doing lots of assisted stretches. It's was getting very intimate, and certainly for me, the chemistry was palpable.

Normally she quite sensitive about covering her stomach, but today she left it exposed when her top rolled up. Not a huge thing, but it's the first time.

She was telling me about her friend who ended up kissing a magician just because he told her to. She said that it was weird how we just kiss back when someone goes for it.

I replied, without thinking, "I'm definitely going to try that on you"

"In the gym?" she asked.

"No, that would be a very quick way to get fired" I answered.... and that was that.

She's totally up for it. Let's see if the DMSI aura can get her to make the first move though!