Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - K-Train - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 04:17 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 01:20 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Yes but it doesn't work, therefore something serious needs to be done or you may as well shelve the whole thing.

You keep making the mistake of thinking that because it doesn't work for a small subset of people who don't want it to work, that it doesn't work for anyone else, and therefore, that "it doesn't work".

This is not a binary situation, Ricardo, and I may never be able to get 100% success with it. But I have some ideas on how to move forward. After 3.2, I'm going to presume that they really really REALLY want to fail, and if they can and do resist 3.2, then I will let them.

So you make your choice and deal with the consequences, because after 3.2, I'll be very likely to be working on 6G development stage 2 instead of worrying about people who would rather die/be right/have it their way/complain/criticize/be miserable/whatever than succeed.

I had a long ass question and response but I wanted to make this a bit easier for Shannon.

1. What is your definition of "small subset of people"? Do you have some sort of list that allows you to know who's using DMSI? I ask because with the way things look around the forum, it certainly doesn't appear that a majority of the forum populace is consistently executing the design goal or even reached it at all. That being said, I also wouldn't say that the majority of people are complete stonewallers either.

2. What is your criteria for "resisting"? Is it complete stonewalling or does it include people like myself who are executing parts of the script? Because there are certainly parts of the script I'm executing. The design goal just ain't one of them. Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 04:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: You keep making the mistake of thinking that because it doesn't work for a small subset of people who don't want it to work, that it doesn't work for anyone else, and therefore, that "it doesn't work".

This is not a binary situation, Ricardo, and I may never be able to get 100% success with it. But I have some ideas on how to move forward. After 3.2, I'm going to presume that they really really REALLY want to fail, and if they can and do resist 3.2, then I will let them.

So you make your choice and deal with the consequences, because after 3.2, I'll be very likely to be working on 6G development stage 2 instead of worrying about people who would rather die/be right/have it their way/complain/criticize/be miserable/whatever than succeed.

Okay Shannon...I know the Dzemoo thing may have upset you, but two posts about denigrating people who have dutifully used the sub, been giving good feedback, been good members to the forum, kept their faith no matter how frustrating things have been, and haven't seen results and damning them to obscurity because of your irritation with the Dzemoo thing is too much now. I know every one needs to vent, but all it will do is cause a lot of anxiety over being the baby thrown out with the bath water.

I'm now very concerned due to this post that you're going to cut this cord at 3.2...and all of us who aren't Chaos are going to be screwed and all of our time contributing to this program will be wasted. As I don't see anyone but him getting sexual access as theorised the program can deliver, most here seem to be a part of the "small subset of people" not getting sexual access from it's use.

I mean, how can you post something like this twice today...not once but twice...but post something like THIS only a few days ago:

(06-15-2017, 06:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: (this is a response to Jake and is largely irrelevant to this discussion so since it's long I edited that out for focus.

...I have not seen too many people who are as fearful and resistant as you are, but like CatMan, your experience only tells me we are not finished yet. That's why I keep going.

Shannon, maybe the Dzemoo thing upset you. But, cutting all of us but Chaos loose and stopping DMSI at 3.2 regardless of results...because of the Dzemoo thing is crazy, doesn't seem like you to give up at all, and could be detrimental to the business. I'd be concerned about buying another product again, knowing that I could be hung out to dry on a whim. Doesn't inspire much confidence in things going forward. If the belief comes to pass that people will not get what they pay for, that could be very detrimental. I suspect you know this already from what I've read from you before, with how much you value transparency and trust etc. and that this is simply nerves talking.

I myself don't believe this program being able to make others you find sexually attractive, sexually attracted to you and aggressively pursue you to have sex, is capable of working in the real world. Like you said before on this, it's so far removed from my and most other men's realities so it's tough to truly believe in. But, I didn't buy it because of that stuff, I bought it because of YOU. I believe in YOU...not it per se. I'm sure in time that will prove to be a smart choice when DMSI works for us and I'm a believer as a result, whether that is V3.2 or V3.9. If I didn't believe in you, I would've either quit long ago or never even bothered with another attraction sub after SM3.

All the best, Shannon. Try to realise that it's a minority that cause these feelings in you, most of us are grateful for the work and support your progression to success. I think you can do it, we are telling you things to patch, so each version SHOULD be getting closer and closer. Just like you say, "until there's nothing left to do but execute".

It'd be a shame to abandon everything, as we are getting closer and closer to landing on the moon...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - ReeZoX - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 06:51 PM)CatMan Wrote: Okay Shannon...I know the Dzemoo thing may have upset you, but two posts about denigrating people who have dutifully used the sub, been giving good feedback, been good members to the forum, kept their faith no matter how frustrating things have been, and haven't seen results and damning them to obscurity because of your irritation with the Dzemoo thing is too much now. I know every one needs to vent, but all it will do is cause a lot of anxiety over being the baby thrown out with the bath water.

I'm now very concerned due to this post that you're going to cut this cord at 3.2...and all of us who aren't Chaos are going to be screwed and all of our time contributing to this program will be wasted. As I don't see anyone but him getting sexual access as theorised the program can deliver, most here seem to be a part of the "small subset of people" not getting sexual access from it's use.

I mean, how can you post something like this twice today...not once but twice...but post something like THIS only a few days ago:
Using the sub "dutifully" does not mean one does whatever (s)he can to achieve the goal.
Swisston finds himself visualizing his celebrity client and shutting down his thoughts about her.
Visualizing has been mentioned could be a way of activating the sniper, even from a distance. - Conscious resistance
It could just be nothing, but as we can't say that for sure we can make a guess on the likelihood of things. My guess would be conscious resistance.

I don't think Shannon will quit DMSI until he recognizes that at the very least 75% of people CAN or Have achieved the designed goal of DMSI.

It's for the sake of his customers, but also in his own personal interest to continue with it.

(06-20-2017, 06:51 PM)CatMan Wrote: Shannon, maybe the Dzemoo thing upset you. But, cutting all of us but Chaos loose and stopping DMSI at 3.2 regardless of results...because of the Dzemoo thing is crazy, doesn't seem like you to give up at all, and could be detrimental to the business. I'd be concerned about buying another product again, knowing that I could be hung out to dry on a whim. Doesn't inspire much confidence in things going forward. If the belief comes to pass that people will not get what they pay for, that could be very detrimental. I suspect you know this already from what I've read from you before, with how much you value transparency and trust etc. and that this is simply nerves talking.

I myself don't believe this program being able to make others you find sexually attractive, sexually attracted to you and aggressively pursue you to have sex, is capable of working in the real world. Like you said before on this, it's so far removed from my and most other men's realities so it's tough to truly believe in. But, I didn't buy it because of that stuff, I bought it because of YOU. I believe in YOU...not it per se. I'm sure in time that will prove to be a smart choice when DMSI works for us and I'm a believer as a result, whether that is V3.2 or V3.9. If I didn't believe in you, I would've either quit long ago or never even bothered with another attraction sub after SM3.

All the best, Shannon. Try to realise that it's a minority that cause these feelings in you, most of us are grateful for the work and support your progression to success. I think you can do it, we are telling you things to patch, so each version SHOULD be getting closer and closer. Just like you say, "until there's nothing left to do but execute".

It'd be a shame to abandon everything, as we are getting closer and closer to landing on the moon...

Shannon haven't said anything about "cutting the cord loose" after 3.2? He has mentioned multiple times, he will continue until he knows enough people will achieve the design goal. You, since you are such a "hard resister" helps to pave the way for all the others.

What he did say was "I'll be very likely to be working on 6G development stage 2".
My interpretation of this is, is that stage 1 was to ensure the least amount of resistance for 6G.

If any sub you've bought hasn't achieved the designed goal, Shannon has a refund possibility, excluding experimental subs, such as DMSI. Which is way more he offers compared to lots of other people.

I'm with Catman on this. YOU are the reason why we bought into DMSI Shannon. YOU are the reason why I was willing to take a leap into subliminals Shannon.

Although just a quick clarification for Catman. There are other guys besides Chaosvrgn(CV) who have been or are executing the design goal. Just wanted to be clear on that. That's why I wanted Shannon to clarify what his criteria is for determining who's executing/resisting and how he's keeping track of all these people especially if they're NOT on the forum.

Also wanted to add that it appears (based on what Shannon's said in another thread) that DMSI V3.2 will be the last version that deals with ASS/ART. So to put things in Dragon Ball Z terms... DMSI V3.0-V3.2 were mainly about helping people become Super Saiyans, if only for a couple minutes/hours/days/weeks. V3.3 and beyond is (according to how I understand it) going to be about helping people who CAN go Super Saiyan control it and become Super Saiyan 2, 3,4, etc. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE TOTALLY WRONG!!! Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 06-20-2017

Reezox, in this post and the other in the discussion thread, he alludes to washing his hands of things post V3.2 and "the small subset" is SOL. Despite the fact it seems most of the guys on the forum are in that "small subset", which I wanted to clarify before a rash decision due to anger about Dzemoo from Shannon was made. Here's his other post, both prompted my reply above: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-171542.html#pid171542

K-Train, I'm not sure where all these guys are that are getting design goal besides Chaos. I see a lot of "near misses" or dreams or looks or feet pointing. But not much actual, real direct sexual access with women driving the interaction like the program is designed for. You yourself said you didn't know where all the guys were that were the majority getting the design goal met in your earlier post. So, we're on the same page.

I'm not interested in an argument or debate with anyone on this. I'm saying I don't want this Dzemoo thing making Shannon jaded and angry and deciding V3.2 is the end of the line as he seems to allude with the two posts. Then, everyone who doesn't end up being fortunate enough to execute with V3.2 is SOL due to his anger about Dzemoo. That's it. I didn't want a "throw the baby out with the bathwater" scenario, which serves nobody's best interests. Shannon's, as the skeleton script won't be as developed as it could be, and the majority "small subset" that aren't seeing direct sexual access with the sub, never mind design goal of being the pursued by attractive women. And future programs we all want would suffer as well as the skeleton script wouldn't be as good, so for several reasons, I'm hoping that is just his nerves talking.

@Catman:

Off the top of my head I can think of about 2-3 guys who executed and achieved the design goal (besides Chaosvrgn). Aventus did it once (he lost his virginity), I believe Eternity achieved the design goal as well, and there's a couple other guys who did as well but I can't remember. Either way, as me and you discussed, that number of guys executing and achieving the design goal is most certainly not exceeding the number of guys who are either a) stonewalling b.) getting some results but not the design goal and c.) the guys who are literally steps away from reaching design goal but keep sabotaging themselves.

I don't want to keep derailing Swisston's journal but if there are ANY guys who achieved the design goal of DMSI please come forward in the DMSI's discussion thread in the product discussion section!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 08:05 PM)K-Train Wrote: @Catman:

Off the top of my head I can think of about 2-3 guys who executed and achieved the design goal (besides Chaosvrgn). Aventus did it once (he lost his virginity), I believe Eternity achieved the design goal as well, and there's a couple other guys who did as well but I can't remember. Either way, as me and you discussed, that number of guys executing and achieving the design goal is most certainly not exceeding the number of guys who are either a) stonewalling b.) getting some results but not the design goal and c.) the guys who are literally steps away from reaching design goal but keep sabotaging themselves.

I don't want to keep derailing Swisston's journal but if there are ANY guys who achieved the design goal of DMSI please come forward in the DMSI's discussion thread in the product discussion section!

Duke.togo knocked it out of the park with DMSI, more so than anyone else, from what I've seen. NoLimit, I believe, has enjoyed immense success, as well.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-20-2017

As always I will make final assessment at the time it is necessitated. At the moment, my plan is to build 3.2 and make it everything it needs to be. Were it not for the BS derailing me, this would be 3.3 or possibly even 3.4 we are discussing as my next build, and during the derail time I have remained productive in the ways that I can with observing and taking notes. The list of notes and adjustments at this point is quite daunting, even to me, and this next build may require a lot of time. What is going in, however, is going to have a lot of impact on how and how well the program works.

The reason I am planning to shut down development of ASS/ART after 3.2 is that I don't believe it will be necessary to work on at that point because (a) I believe we will have found the way forward in 3.2 (closed the remaining loopholes) and (b) DMSI is the only program I have ever worked on to generate this much resistance in its users, by far. I don't see people resisting any other sub this hard.

As I said, I will make a final assessment based on how things play out. At this time, I don't believe it will be necessary. You guys can relax.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Benjamin - 06-20-2017

Very cool... 3.2 is gonna be interesting Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - ichigo - 06-21-2017

I had good success with DMSI. Went from being a good looking but self-sabotaging virgin who got the most blatant IOIs, sexual interest and a few sex invitations from v1, then this dropped off with healing/clearing during the v2 series, then v.3.01 (first to include the anti self-sabotage modules) led me to lose my virginity and get a girlfriend, now v 3.1 is healing me in the areas of relationships.

I think it's important to remember that changing on this deep a level is a gradual process, it needs time and persistence. Although I do agree that for the hardcore resisters like CatMan and Swisston who think they see no change, or fight the change by denying it when it takes place, something needs to be done to help them. I'm sure Shannon has the best idea of what that something should be and will be putting it into 3.2

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - chaosvrgn - 06-21-2017

I'm only getting good results (and as RTBoss pointed out, Duke and others have better results when it comes to sexual access) because I am letting go of my fears and inhibitions. I've denounced skepticism and I only use it as a form of basic inquiry (not discounting things I don't understand, don't want to understand or don't want to face). I've stopped fighting my subconscious and I'm letting the sub lead me.

You can make that decision and get results too -- TODAY. But you will fight. You will blame. You will discount. You will resist. When you're tired of that, you'll get the results you want.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - eternity - 06-21-2017

I think those who "aren't seeing results" are just unable to perceive subtle patterns in behavior that indicate the program is working.

I experienced SOLID and UNDENIABLE IRREFUTABLE evidence, after being back on DMSI for ONE DAY, that the program works. Y'all saw what heavysm wrote the other day. This chick was creaming at the thought of him, and he had NO IDEA until someone brought it to his attention.

I recognize how girls are behaving differently towards me now on dimsee (versus when i was on MIR for 10 days and MHS for 30 days). After switching off dimsee and back on for the 3rd time, I started seeing patterns in women behavior that can only be attributed to the sub. something is most definitely going on in these women, even though they don't actively seduce me. This is why I'm finding it near conclusive that women have an insane amount of affected side resistance preventing them from taking action -- action which goes against everything that shapes their worldview.

It's indeed a choice. A DECISION. You want results? You have to choose to allow yourself to see them. And if you can't detect these subtle patterns (not everyone is capable of this, don't worry), you have to trust 100% that the subliminal will do what it's supposed to do. Get out of the way, and let your subconscious do its thing Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - chaosvrgn - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 07:41 AM)eternity Wrote: I think those who "aren't seeing results" are just unable to perceive subtle patterns in behavior that indicate the program is working.

I experienced SOLID and UNDENIABLE IRREFUTABLE evidence, after being back on DMSI for ONE DAY, that the program works. Y'all saw what heavysm wrote the other day. This chick was creaming at the thought of him, and he had NO IDEA until someone brought it to his attention.

I recognize how girls are behaving differently towards me now on dimsee (versus when i was on MIR for 10 days and MHS for 30 days). After switching off dimsee and back on for the 3rd time, I started seeing patterns in women behavior that can only be attributed to the sub. something is most definitely going on in these women, even though they don't actively seduce me. This is why I'm finding it near conclusive that women have an insane amount of affected side resistance preventing them from taking action -- action which goes against everything that shapes their worldview.

It's indeed a choice. A DECISION. You want results? You have to choose to allow yourself to see them. And if you can't detect these subtle patterns (not everyone is capable of this, don't worry), you have to trust 100% that the subliminal will do what it's supposed to do. Get out of the way, and let your subconscious do its thing Smile

Namaste.

In all seriousness, whenever I switch to MIR, I have the same experience as Eternity -- probably why my subconscious was doing it's damnedest to sabotage me by making me sick.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RisingSon - 06-23-2017

(06-21-2017, 07:41 AM)eternity Wrote: This is why I'm finding it near conclusive that women have an insane amount of affected side resistance preventing them from taking action -- action which goes against everything that shapes their worldview.

Well, their worldview is obviously wrong. Big Grin