Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 05-21-2017

Some day... sigh. I am so tired of "circumstances out of my control" lately.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-21-2017

Well, I managed 6 and a half loops in 7 and a half hours. I swear time works differently when listening to DMSI Smile Either that it my time management is shocking....

Slightly tired this morning, but nothing an espresso couldn't fix.

I'm not expecting much for the next two weeks though because I am running on 1750 calories per day. Might get an aura boost on Saturday; refeed day.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-22-2017

I'm having player problems again. I set my playlist of 7 US A running and went to sleep. Woke up at 2:30am for a pee ... VLC was no longer running. Not paused, just back on the front page. I started it running again and went back to sleep. My alarm went off at 6:20am, and again VLC was no longer running.

No idea how many loops I did. Might have been 2.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 05-22-2017

I wonder if the subconscious is capable of doing things like that?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 11:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder if the subconscious is capable of doing things like that?
Dunno. I'm 99% sure that I didn't physically turn it off. I do think that when my psychic stuff kicks in (very infrequently) it's very noticeable, so perhaps. Not that I have anything concrete to base that on.

Will try again later. And tonight on my phone/speaker combo.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 05-23-2017

You could have turned it off when half-asleep, like turning off an alarm clock beforehand, I've done that often, annoyingly.

Similar things have happened to me long ago when I did night time listening. It's one of the reasons I turned to doing day time listening. I found it more stable and reliable due to this. I'd wake up and something was off, or speaker knocked over, player stopped, playlist not working right ruining the listening session etc. I'll take some measures to prevent this starting tonight when I start back doing night time US for my 6 loops.

Maybe it's worth a statement or two to prevent though.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-23-2017

I tried the VLC seven loop playlist on my phone again last night. I should have woken up this morning in the middle of the seventh loop.... but it wasn't running again.

I had a pretty restless night and turned the volume down early on, so maybe I did something then. I give up on VLC trying to run seven loops. Maybe I just need to set it to loop the current song and let it run until it reaches the end of the seventh loop.

Doing two loops of hybrid ocean now to make up for it.

General status summary:

No fap for a long time now. Not through willpower; just no desire generally. Still feel some horniness though. Awesome result.

Not obsessing about women. I still think about them, but don't get hung up on them. Much better than it was.

Not seeking female attention as often. Still a bit of neediness but that feels more like habit at this point.

Life is decent with my gf at the moment. Not thinking about it; just living it.

My cut is going well. Four days in and sticking to my 1750 Calorie target. It's hard; I'm doing a strength and cardio session each day. My cardio is me teaching HIIT classes.

No extra female attention day to day. No IOIs that I see. No approaches, no heat, no DIHL responses, no butt displays, no knicker displays, no free stuff.

Men seem to be respectful towards me. That is probably because I feel more confident, look them in the eyes and say "hi".

Productivity is 'meh' at the moment. Got stuff to do for work, I'm supposed to be doing the Precision Nutrition course, and I'm supposed to be setting up my life coaching business. None of it is moving at the pace it is needs to.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 05-24-2017

I had similar issues with VLC a few versions back, so I ditched it. You could try setting the track to play indefinitely and then use the Cool Timer app to kill VLC after the allotted amount of time. I use either Rocket Player or the Google Play app these days, and run Cool Timer as a backup.

Let me know what you think of the Precision Nutrition course. I've followed John Berardi's work for years.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Blink - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 11:36 PM)swisston Wrote: I tried the VLC seven loop playlist on my phone again last night. I should have woken up this morning in the middle of the seventh loop.... but it wasn't running again.

Maybe it's your phone's power settings? Can't you do it on a computer instead?

(05-23-2017, 11:36 PM)swisston Wrote: My cut is going well. Four days in and sticking to my 1750 Calorie target. It's hard; I'm doing a strength and cardio session each day. My cardio is me teaching HIIT classes.

1750 Cals with HIIT. That's tough to even read... Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 04:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I had similar issues with VLC a few versions back, so I ditched it. You could try setting the track to play indefinitely and then use the Cool Timer app to kill VLC after the allotted amount of time. I use either Rocket Player or the Google Play app these days, and run Cool Timer as a backup.
Yeah, I switched from Rocket Player (which I prefer) because that was also playing up.

Maybe it is my subconscious!

(05-24-2017, 04:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Let me know what you think of the Precision Nutrition course. I've followed John Berardi's work for years.
Seems very good so far.

(05-24-2017, 05:13 AM)Blink Wrote: Maybe it's your phone's power settings? Can't you do it on a computer instead?
The fan noise on my laptop is annoying to sleep by.
#FirstWorldProblems

Some real tiredness today. The lack of Calories is biting, but this is mental tiredness. Just want to be in bed at home, not at work!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - ReeZoX - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 05:48 AM)swisston Wrote: Some real tiredness today. The lack of Calories is biting, but this is mental tiredness. Just want to be in bed at home, not at work!

You do know that not eating enough would affect your results with DMSI? Since it won't have enough energy to work with

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - apollolux - 05-24-2017

If phone and FLAC, try Foobar2000. If Windows, also try Foobar2000. It's worked great for whatever I've thrown at it, and if I decide to use my iPhone again for FLAC sub playing I'll be using FB2k.