Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-16-2017

I went through a bit of a turning point yesterday and determined not to bother women any more, or bother to fantasize about then. Waste of time, and just makes me feel shit.

I felt some distance between myself and the receptionist, and my celeb client. However, if they want my attention they can earn it a bit more!

Not sure if I'll be able to keep this up, but at least it feels like a positive start.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Benjamin - 05-16-2017

Quote:It's slightly crazy how insecure I sometimes feel socially, especially at work. I'm decent looking, affable, confident, I run classes without any worries, I manage people and help with life coaching and personal training on a daily basis; I have no reason to feel insecure. It's still related to childhood though - never quite being one of the popular kids and feeling like a lesser person because of it.

I can definately relate to that same stuff as everyone else. Bullied at school, not popular etc and with how far i've come and the things i've done, all the girls i've been with. Sometimes I still feel like i'm that shy, weak guy. Or just that fat, unpopular guy despite all the people I talk to and being in good shape.

Sometimes it's challenging to get past that early programming.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-16-2017

I've realised that my neediness thing around women was worse... I have been not just thinking about them far more than is healthy, I was structuring my day around them. I would look forward to seeing specific hot clients, or my studio coordinator, or the receptionist and then be disappointed when my time around them was up. Days when I didn't spend time around anyone I fancied would feel wasted. FFS.

It looks insane and a bit stalkerish now that I write it down. To some extent I was using DMSI as an excuse - "got to give the aura time to work".

Instead, I am trying to create an image of who I want to be, and how I want to be around attractive women. I will be friendly, uplifting and take a genuine interest in them, rather than simply fighting for time and attention like a small child.

In other news, my bulking is coming to an end and I will have two and a half weeks of cutting, before my first festival, from Sunday. That's going to be a bit miserable - bring on the hangry.

I'm due to switch back to A on Friday and will run it for two weeks this time, then switch back to B for a few days before we drive to Download.

One of my female PTs yesterday told me that when I walk through the gym all the "age appropriate women and older take a sly sideways look at you". I'm pretty sure that's without an aura working, so goodness knows what it's going to be like when it fires up. Hopefully we'll get some age-inappropriate women looking too!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 05-17-2017

Here's a good way to see what DMSI is doing.

Stop using it for a month.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Blacksheep - 05-17-2017

(....)

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 05-17-2017

I thought *I* was bad for blinding myself to seeing possible external results, lmao...

You're doing great Swisston, overall now there's crushing evidence this thing is working externally for you. I hope to join you in that wonderful land of clear external results one day!

If you doubt it, reread the entire journal for several posts like that to see.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-17-2017

It is all me, and I'm sure that DMSI, AM6 and ASC have all contributed to the confidence etc. However, I've always had a certain level of interest from women, I'm in better shape now than ever, and my grey hair with a tan is quite distinctive especially in Britain where we're all pale. I might have to post a photo.

When I talk about a noticeable DMSI effect, I mean an aura firing up. I've seen the reports from other users of what happens when the aura is working and I don't see it yet for me at all.

There are some internal changes of course, which I have been logging here when I feel them. That was my primary interest in DMSI; the healing. So I'm pleased that there is some movement there.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-17-2017

In other news, I'm going for a run today with the hot Russian woman. I enjoy her company, but I'm quite surprised by how willing she was to go. All I can think is that she doesn't see me in a sexual way at all and this is just about the run. Otherwise, it's quite flirty by most relationship standards.

She said that she was going to leave her kids with her husband. It'll be interesting to find out if she mentioned that she is going with me!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 05-18-2017

(05-17-2017, 10:48 PM)swisston Wrote: It is all me, and I'm sure that DMSI, AM6 and ASC have all contributed to the confidence etc. However, I've always had a certain level of interest from women, I'm in better shape now than ever, and my grey hair with a tan is quite distinctive especially in Britain where we're all pale. I might have to post a photo.

When I talk about a noticeable DMSI effect, I mean an aura firing up. I've seen the reports from other users of what happens when the aura is working and I don't see it yet for me at all.

There are some internal changes of course, which I have been logging here when I feel them. That was my primary interest in DMSI; the healing. So I'm pleased that there is some movement there.

So, to be clear, every single age-appropriate female in your gym always checks you out when you're "in shape, with gray hair, and a tan." Or is this the first you've been made aware? If this wasn't the case before (ie last year, the year before, the year before that...), I think a case can be made that it's the aura helping you out.

You don't have to feel the aura for it to be there. For instance, I'm extremely energy sensitive. I feel it easily. Every version change, I feel major shifts in energy. At times, I still "feel the aura." But I know that even when I'm not feeling it, it's there. For instance, I won't feel anything but watch as heads snap, eyes flick, feet shift (before editing my post, that read "feet shit" hahaha!), and bent-over lady-asses pointing at me from every direction. Lol. You, on the other hand, may not be sensitive to subtle energies. That's ok, but if it's the case, you're not going to feel a thing.

Hell, I bet the last time you got hot, instead of thinking "Maye it's the aura," you thought - "I just ate something. Must be replenishing some glycogen!" Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Benjamin - 05-18-2017

So... a while ago you weren't getting any attention and you're using DMSI and now you're getting things such as this and now you're saying "Oh no DMSI hasn't helped".

While it is true that it's you.. it's DMSI bringing out more of you and helping you grow. I don't think at this stage that can be denied, and obviously others see the same thing happening with this. Wink

Though now that I wrote that I see Light said something similar.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Liid - 05-18-2017

Quick question and I don't know how relevant it is to your conversation, but do you'll know if monaural beats add isochronic tones, using headphones, equal out to zero since the same frequency is coming out of both headphones. Doesn't have an effect like binaural beats?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-19-2017

I understand that people want to believe that I'm firing an aura, but I don't get any butt presentations, no attention, no one wanting to spend extra time with me, no free stuff, no stuttering, no DIH, no AMOGing, no heat, no hunger etc.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-20-2017

I'm feeling very little sex drive at the moment. Largely disinterested. I still get morning wood, but that goes as soon as I take a leak.

I seem to have mostly stopped the fantasy/fixation thing about women now. That's great. If I catch myself starting, it's very easy to move my mind on.... possibly because I'm not feeling horny.

It feels like I have entered a new level of stability. Loving it. Calmer, stronger, more manly.Very little need for female attention. This is where DMSI is working well for me.

I caught four girls pointing me out to each other as I walked to dinner last night with my gf. Had a bit of prolonged eye contact with one girl in the restaurant. Nothing other than that though.

Going back to two loops of A, quiet settings, for two weeks while I do my cut now. Hybrid in the day, or US at night.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Nox - 05-20-2017

(05-19-2017, 05:56 AM)swisston Wrote: I understand that people want to believe that I'm firing an aura, but I don't get any butt presentations, no attention, no one wanting to spend extra time with me, no free stuff, no stuttering, no DIH, no AMOGing, no heat, no hunger etc.

(05-20-2017, 04:55 AM)swisston Wrote: I'm feeling very little sex drive at the moment. Largely disinterested. I still get morning wood, but that goes as soon as I take a leak.

I seem to have mostly stopped the fantasy/fixation thing about women now. That's great. If I catch myself starting, it's very easy to move my mind on.... possibly because I'm not feeling horny.

It feels like I have entered a new level of stability. Loving it. Calmer, stronger, more manly.Very little need for female attention. This is where DMSI is working well for me.

I caught four girls pointing me out to each other as I walked to dinner last night with my gf. Had a bit of prolonged eye contact with one girl in the restaurant. Nothing other than that though.

Going back to two loops of A, quiet settings, for two weeks while I do my cut now. Hybrid in the day, or US at night.

Lol