Subliminal Talk
Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 (/Thread-Trip-1e-Bag-It-Wrapping-Up-with-my-Aura-Jimmy-Hat-DMSI-V3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - 4Kingdoms - 07-03-2017

Sway Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfUrI92CWo

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - apollolux - 07-03-2017

What's to stop someone from faking a sway, especially if they don't trust themselves in that way?

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Ale - 07-03-2017

If you don't trust the sway test, you can do the muscle test instead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ln1Ay-bTE

I find it easier to do that the sway one, but I guess you can also fake this one as well. But then again, what's the point? you are asking yourself a question. Relax and figure out the answer Smile

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - RTBoss - 07-03-2017

(07-03-2017, 10:55 AM)apollolux Wrote: What's to stop someone from faking a sway, especially if they don't trust themselves in that way?

I'd say merely practice with many different types of questions. "Is my name Alex?", "Am I female?", "Do I like donuts?"

Wink

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Dr. Strangelove - 07-05-2017

(07-03-2017, 05:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 10:55 AM)apollolux Wrote: What's to stop someone from faking a sway, especially if they don't trust themselves in that way?

I'd say merely practice with many different types of questions. "Is my name Alex?", "Am I female?", "Do I like donuts?"

Wink

Thanks for the tip buddy- it'll take a few trials to dial into this, first revelations were, my name is Miranda and I like donuts. (hate 'em, unless we're talking those special kind Tongue

Number of loops trials are inconclusive as well, but I get strong response on which version I should run- leans heavily on A. Which is a surprise and I wonder whether to take it seriously, or it's decoy to run from B, which is confronting and intense at times (but I'm getting the hang of it - been on it for 6 weeks).

What were the outcomes for you when changing version by sway test?

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 07-05-2017

One thing you guys should know is that anything that relies on the involuntary muscles to translate for the subconscious mind will be susceptible to interference from the conscious mind unless it is done without a way for the conscious mind to influence the musculature in use. For example, dowsing works much differently (and more accurately) if you close your eyes while doing it, because then the conscious mind usually will not know what the answer is and have the opportunity to override it by desire or fear.

I spent a lot of time researching things along this line, and I found that when I was aware of the answer, I was nowhere near as accurate as when I prevented that knowledge from being available to my conscious mind while I was dong the activity, such as dowsing.

This means that for some people, the sway/muscle test will never be a reliably accurate option because it is always possible for the conscious mind to detect and influence the answer.

The thing is, it is much harder to do this way.

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Shawn - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 01:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: For example, dowsing works much differently (and more accurately) if you close your eyes while doing it, because then the conscious mind usually will not know what the answer is and have the opportunity to override it by desire or fear.

Interesting, because with closed eyes I got either no movement at all or all nonsense answers.

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - RTBoss - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 12:23 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 05:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Wink

Thanks for the tip buddy- it'll take a few trials to dial into this, first revelations were, my name is Miranda and I like donuts. (hate 'em, unless we're talking those special kind Tongue

Number of loops trials are inconclusive as well, but I get strong response on which version I should run- leans heavily on A. Which is a surprise and I wonder whether to take it seriously, or it's decoy to run from B, which is confronting and intense at times (but I'm getting the hang of it - been on it for 6 weeks).

What were the outcomes for you when changing version by sway test?

Both sway testing and dowsing say the same thing for me, "Version A is gentler and safer, and Version B is the quickest, most efficient path to achieving DMSI goals."

I like B, and I plan on switching back eventually, but when your life goes to hell in a handbasket - it's not the wise choice. If things are going for you, relatively speaking, or have sufficient coping mechanisms in place for dealing with excessive amounts of stress and/or emotional turmoil, go B. Of course, if you're clear and healed, go B as well.

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - RTBoss - 07-05-2017

Ran across an article about "advice from the Stoics," yesterday that had some interesting reminders that are helping me mentally and emotionally.

The first piece of advice was, "Picture yourself as someone else that you would give advice to in a situation, and take your own advice." The example they used was road rage - as a passenger you'd probably tell the person driving to chill, that's it's not a big deal, etc. As the driver, it's a different story when it's you that's getting angry. Picture yourself talking to...yourself...in that situation, saying "Calm down, etc." I did this with a couple things, and found myself looking at the emotional triggers completely differently. I wonder what applications this might have with subliminal suggestions. It offers a different perspective that ultimately has you taking your own advice, which of course, you would be more likely to trust or take into consideration.

The second piece of advice was a quote from Marcus Aurelius. "Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours."

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Have at ye - 07-05-2017

Ahhh, good 'ol Marcus Aurelius! His entire Meditations are worth a read every now and again (they are short, too, which helps with that Tongue).

Also, they are especially interesting when you check up on his biography upon reading them. Dude actually did his best to practice what he preached - a rare thing among the Stoics (I'm looking at you, Seneca!)

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 08:53 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Ahhh, good 'ol Marcus Aurelius! His entire Meditations are worth a read every now and again (they are short, too, which helps with that Tongue).

Also, they are especially interesting when you check up on his biography upon reading them. Dude actually did his best to practice what he preached - a rare thing among the Stoics (I'm looking at you, Seneca!)

I've got his book. Haven't read it yet.

With the quote by RT, it's hard for me to not use those kinds of words as a defense against pushing out of my comfort zone so while I agree with what he says in principle, one should be vigilant to make sure they're not using it as a shield.

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 10:16 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 08:53 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Ahhh, good 'ol Marcus Aurelius! His entire Meditations are worth a read every now and again (they are short, too, which helps with that Tongue).

With the quote by RT, it's hard for me to not use those kinds of words as a defense against pushing out of my comfort zone so while I agree with what he says in principle, one should be vigilant to make sure they're not using it as a shield.

It is easy to turn almost any advice into an excuse to achieve your goals. If your goals are to not advance, you will find a way; if your goals are to advance,. you will find a way. Just as it is easy to find a way to turn any advice into an excuse not to advance, the reverse is also true, and you can turn it into a motivation and reason to advance and succeed. The key is... what's your true motivation and goal?

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 11:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 10:16 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

It is easy to turn almost any advice into an excuse to achieve your goals. If your goals are to not advance, you will find a way; if your goals are to advance,. you will find a way. Just as it is easy to find a way to turn any advice into an excuse not to advance, the reverse is also true, and you can turn it into a motivation and reason to advance and succeed. The key is... what's your true motivation and goal?

Yeah, you gotta be vigilant. Laziness is a thing, fear is a thing, comfort-seeking is a thing, pride is a thing, ego is a thing, etc.

RE: Trip.1e Bag It - Wrapping Up with my Aura Jimmy Hat - DMSI V3.1 - RTBoss - 07-10-2017

Quick update:

Switched the dowsing question to, "How many loops of DMSI 3.1 A will override, overcome, (other words) any part of my subconscious mind that is resisting the script in any way in the most optimal, safest (more words) fashion/form/(words)." You get the point. Loops changed from 2 to 5, consistently. Tonight is the 3rd night of running 5 loops.

Been emotional here and there, and much less angry. Attraction IOIs are back, and my wife has even made steps to make sex more comfortable for her. Today, while shopping, she - of her own volition - bought new lube and a female moisturizer to try, so that sex will be less painful for her. I look forward to her getting her own natural self back once her hormones stop fluctuating wildly, but who knows when that'll be.

Bout it for now.