Subliminal Talk
How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? (/Thread-How-to-decode-subliminal-audio-messages-that-are-inside)

How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Tomaszcys - 02-25-2017

I want to check what says speaker in this subliminal audio. [edited as per rules] Subliminals are just sounds that are silented so much that we cannot consciously hear it but our subconscious mind can(it's so powerful). Positive affirmations can change our brain. How to check which affirmations are inside? If you volume up you can hear like somebody is speaking(but there are a lot of voices so it's somehow vague) how to bypass this? Thanks for answer, maybe somebody good will help me with this video.

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Tomaszcys - 02-25-2017

Can someone also determine which technology this channel use to create subliminals? Thanks a lot for your help Smile) have a nice day!

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Breeze - 02-25-2017

Visit King's Corpse in England. In the deepest, darkest part of the woods, you'll find a small hut. Knock twice, no more, no less. The door shall open and you may enter. Inside you'll find a spider, stay away from him! Don't touch anything. Stand there and whisper, "asi luba husu husu" 3 times. A Witch will appear. Do NOT look into her eyes. Whoever looks into her eyes get enslaved. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Okay, now, give her the pen-drive in which you stored the subliminal, she'll put the pen-drive in a large of a bowl and some other bunch of ingredients and then decode it for you.

You're welcome. Smile

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Tomaszcys - 02-25-2017

Cool that was funny but didn't actually solve my problem xD

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Benjamin - 02-25-2017

Quote:I want to check what says speaker in this subliminal audio. Subliminals are just sounds that are silented so much that we cannot consciously hear it but our subconscious mind can(it's so powerful). Positive affirmations can change our brain. How to check which affirmations are inside? If you volume up you can hear like somebody is speaking(but there are a lot of voices so it's somehow vague) how to bypass this? Thanks for answer, maybe somebody good will help me with this video.

Hi Tomas,
This isn't really the place for that, first that audio has nothing to do with us and it makes me possibly wonder if it's advertising since you come straight on and ask about that. You'll have to take that up with the creator of that video if you want to know what it contains.

This forum is only for IML products, and it's against the rules to mention our competitors.

Quote:Visit King's Corpse in England. In the deepest, darkest part of the woods, you'll find a small hut. Knock twice, no more, no less. The door shall open and you may enter. Inside you'll find a spider, stay away from him! Don't touch anything. Stand there and whisper, "asi luba husu husu" 3 times. A Witch will appear. Do NOT look into her eyes. Whoever looks into her eyes get enslaved. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Okay, now, give her the pen-drive in which you stored the subliminal, she'll put the pen-drive in a large of a bowl and some other bunch of ingredients and then decode it for you.

Potatos hold quite alot of wisdom!

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Tomaszcys - 02-26-2017

Alright sorry, you can delete it. I mean I want to check if an author that posted subliminal audio has covered true affirmations inside. I would like to know some technique or just some way to achieve this. Even when it comes to your product, how to decode masked ones? Thx

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Shannon - 03-06-2017

The script library is available for what scripts are public. The scripts in 5G programs and higher are not public because they contain too many trade secrets. If I was to remove the trade secrets so you could see the rest, you'd be seeing something that makes absolutely no sense, and it would be a waste of my time and yours.

I can't spend decades researching and developing this stuff and then just give it away to competitors. So you'll either have to use the forum to see if you think these subs have good scripting, or not use them.

RE: How to decode subliminal audio messages that are inside? - Greenduck - 03-10-2017

(03-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: The script library is available for what scripts are public. The scripts in 5G programs and higher are not public because they contain too many trade secrets. If I was to remove the trade secrets so you could see the rest, you'd be seeing something that makes absolutely no sense, and it would be a waste of my time and yours.

I can't spend decades researching and developing this stuff and then just give it away to competitors. So you'll either have to use the forum to see if you think these subs have good scripting, or not use them.

Hello,

Customer of your products, currently using E2 with great result. The thought have passed my mind, regarding how the script looks. More out of curiosity rather than to "understand" it as that ship probably have sailed a while ago.

If the script have been developed by a number of iterations which most other science is done through, it would probably look like greek to anyone not familiar with the science. Most likely like reading a poem would feel for a 13-year old. They would understand the words, maybe some of the context, but not relate to its depth. If the subliminals are close to this, it would be as i framed it before, like reading greek, and probably impossible, or at least extremely time consuming and take some serious thinking to reverse engineer it.

Well, the curiosity still knocks, and even if I will never understand it fully, it would be interesting to have a glimpse of the science behind your subliminals.