Subliminal Talk
Disconnect from negativity within - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Disconnect from negativity within (/Thread-Disconnect-from-negativity-within)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Spiral - 10-27-2012

lol...my sub rotation has changed once again. BTW Mat, do you feel generally happier so far? I know it's been a few days but i've had this sense of uncomfortableness. I've been pretty anti social and I feel like I owe it to myself to enjoy things and people much more..

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Benjamin - 10-27-2012

Quote:Ben, OF will be in AYIW next release, too.

I like, it is nice. Smile (in a Borat accent)

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 10-28-2012

(10-27-2012, 02:06 PM)Spiral Wrote: lol...my sub rotation has changed once again. BTW Mat, do you feel generally happier so far? I know it's been a few days but i've had this sense of uncomfortableness. I've been pretty anti social and I feel like I owe it to myself to enjoy things and people much more..

Definitely happier. Not off the walls euphoria happy haha, but I feel good. Part of that is just something I've struggled with for a long time which is anxiety. Especially when I graduated high school in 2009, there was just this blanket of fear. It's not an easy feeling to shake at all. People will tell you to relax or stop worrying, but it was like no matter what I did I couldn't drop it. And that tires you out after a while, and the more burnt out I got the less energy I had to push past that fear.

Just my 2 cents, being uncomfortable for me usually is just energy that needs to be directed somewhere. The type of person I am, this might be true for you to, is that I have to express myself or do something to release that energy. I'm not anti social, but I'm certainly no extrovert. I enjoy hanging out with people, but I need my own time to pursue my own passions.

I'm naturally a creative person. Lately I've been working on producing my own electronic music. It's just one of those things where it builds up for a while and I just need an outlet. I need to do something. I guess that's part of being an introvert, my time alone is where I derive my most pleasure from. But it's all about balance really. The phrase anti-social tends to get thrown around a lot when extroverts finds introverts behavior strange or not normal. Just remember to do what you want to do, not what the majority of others do.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Spiral - 10-28-2012

You are right. Balance is essential.. and with my lack of energy the last week and a half may be why I've been anti social. However once I made that post I sort of had an epiphany.

BTW you are making great progress. let me know how this sub helps you take more risks... specifically dealing with creativity and in social situations..

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Shannon - 10-29-2012

Mat, I don't often comment in your thread, but that doesn't mean I am not aware of your progress. I'd like to tell you that for whatever it's worth, I am very pleased with your progress, and that you're one of the people who makes me proud to be doing what I do by how you benefit from my efforts, as well as proud to see you achieving these successes and goals as you are doing.

If you keep following in my footsteps, I think you'll be thrilled with the results. Smile

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 10-29-2012

(10-28-2012, 06:45 PM)Spiral Wrote: You are right. Balance is essential.. and with my lack of energy the last week and a half may be why I've been anti social. However once I made that post I sort of had an epiphany.

BTW you are making great progress. let me know how this sub helps you take more risks... specifically dealing with creativity and in social situations..

Will do. I'll be sure to keep track of how I progress.

(10-29-2012, 03:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: Mat, I don't often comment in your thread, but that doesn't mean I am not aware of your progress. I'd like to tell you that for whatever it's worth, I am very pleased with your progress, and that you're one of the people who makes me proud to be doing what I do by how you benefit from my efforts, as well as proud to see you achieving these successes and goals as you are doing.

If you keep following in my footsteps, I think you'll be thrilled with the results. Smile

Thanks Shannon. I know you're a busy man, so I appreciate it when you do comment. And you've been doing some fantastic work with these subs! You're truly light years ahead in your implementation of everything and providing individuals with what they need to live a happy life.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Shannon - 10-29-2012

(10-29-2012, 09:54 AM)mat422 Wrote: Thanks Shannon. I know you're a busy man, so I appreciate it when you do comment. And you've been doing some fantastic work with these subs! You're truly light years ahead in your implementation of everything and providing individuals with what they need to live a happy life.

Thank you. Smile

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 11-05-2012

So I got hit by hurricane sandy. It was a bit intense, but nothing serious. Just my power got knocked out, and I just got it back today. So I went a week without power, I had a generator to provide for the bare essentials.

Anyway during that time I couldn't get any sub exposure. So the progress I started with overcome fear dwindled and I lost momentum unfortunately. Looking on the bright side, I can tell this sub really did a lot of good for me and I'm glad I'm able to start listening to it again.

So I've been reading up on cognitive behavioral therapy and implemented some of the methods for restructuring my negative thinking. I noticed that my biggest weakness is getting too easily overwhelmed and then reading into the future and causing myself to get stuck. Once I have a vague idea of what's going to happen I feel like that's it. So what I've been doing is pulling myself out of those thoughts that cause me to feel like losing hope and remind myself that things can and do change. But I have to be willing to see that change and be open to it. Consciously monitoring my thinking helps a lot, and reframing everything does some good. But I know the real change comes from within the subconscious first and changing those beliefs.

Today I was also pondering how weird our own personal realities can be. I watched A Beautiful Mind and disorders like schizophrenia are fascinating. How a mind can convince you that something is there, when it is in fact not. And how different an individual can start perceiving their life, when there is more to it that they aren't seeing.

It got me thinking, people tend to exist in their own personal realities almost. It's like we all have realities stacked upon each other. And our beliefs tend to bleed through into other's realities. I believe that there is objective truth, but I also wonder if objective truth is just another reinforced belief by the masses and deviation from that is near impossible because it's a tightly held belief. Psychic phenomena for example. There are many that seek to disprove it's existence, instead of actually understanding. Surely the belief that there is no such thing outweighs the beliefs that there is, and possibly those beliefs bleed into that reality where it is possible and destroy it.

But that's just the ramblings of a guy who never felt too grounded in "reality" to begin with. I say that because I exist in my own reality, created by my own mind, which I see from an outside perspective as a prison, but consistently have trouble changing that reality. It's simple enough where I can see where my beliefs are faulty, how my reality is one of many I could experience, and how strange the whole thing can appear. However, it seems to exist as concepts, concepts that aren't fully believed and only hold validity in my conscious mind. Deeper in the subconscious they tend to be harder to assimilate into my current web of beliefs.

Bottom line is, reality to me seems bendable and ever changing. I recognize that there are forces constantly attempting to dictate how I think and behave. I believe having awareness causes you to be able to filter these things. But I also believe some individuals are not aware of how easily molded they are and grow to be something they have been told to be all the while thinking it is their genuine self. Am I paranoid? Some may say so. The truth is, we can't really know the techniques or methods employed by individuals to manipulate. If you consider how much money exists for those individuals and how much research they have at their fingertips, you can start to see how expense is not a hindrance to figuring out the best way to manipulate the masses.

But again that's just a thought. I can't prove the existence of it anymore than I can disprove the existence. The best thing is to just focus on bettering myself and living my life the way I want to live it.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Shannon - 11-06-2012

My understanding is that "reality" exists in layers, which some people call "planes of existence", and each one has a different level of density. That density dictates the speed of response to the human mind.

The physical is most dense, and the one above it is manipulable with thought in real time. The physical may take weeks, months or years to respond, while the one above it (astral or etheric, depending on whom you ask) allows for creation of your reality instantly.

The physical exists the way it does because the fallout from the cycle of all minds on Earth agreeing to uphold and adjust what they experience. In other words, this is very much a conglomerate mass-agreement of "what is" that we see and experience around us, and we influence it as well. But I alone am not going to make all mountains on Earth go flat just because I want it by myself when billions have accepted and are upholding that they are present and constant.

I theorize that seeing things that "are not there" may actually be the ability to interact with and see things and people who exist on higher non-physical planes. We would consider this insanity because not everyone else can do so. Surely genuine insanity exists, but I think some part of what is classified as "insanity" is actually just phenomena representing capability of the human that the masses do not have conscious access to or awareness of.

Each mind's awareness is what it makes for itself, to the extent that it can perceive, interpret and influence the overall effect of the masses on the sea of energy around it. Remember that perception is also a choice. I may see the same thing you do, but because of differing beliefs, expectations and bias, I may conclude that X is Y, where you conclude with just as much conviction and certainty that X is actually Z, not Y at all.

When you begin to "see the Matrix", these things become fairly obvious.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 08:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: My understanding is that "reality" exists in layers, which some people call "planes of existence", and each one has a different level of density. That density dictates the speed of response to the human mind.

The physical is most dense, and the one above it is manipulable with thought in real time. The physical may take weeks, months or years to respond, while the one above it (astral or etheric, depending on whom you ask) allows for creation of your reality instantly.

The physical exists the way it does because the fallout from the cycle of all minds on Earth agreeing to uphold and adjust what they experience. In other words, this is very much a conglomerate mass-agreement of "what is" that we see and experience around us, and we influence it as well. But I alone am not going to make all mountains on Earth go flat just because I want it by myself when billions have accepted and are upholding that they are present and constant.

I theorize that seeing things that "are not there" may actually be the ability to interact with and see things and people who exist on higher non-physical planes. We would consider this insanity because not everyone else can do so. Surely genuine insanity exists, but I think some part of what is classified as "insanity" is actually just phenomena representing capability of the human that the masses do not have conscious access to or awareness of.

Each mind's awareness is what it makes for itself, to the extent that it can perceive, interpret and influence the overall effect of the masses on the sea of energy around it. Remember that perception is also a choice. I may see the same thing you do, but because of differing beliefs, expectations and bias, I may conclude that X is Y, where you conclude with just as much conviction and certainty that X is actually Z, not Y at all.

When you begin to "see the Matrix", these things become fairly obvious.

Very interesting Shannon. I always enjoy what you have to say regarding these matters. For me I've always had a feeling that there was more to the world than just the physical. It always felt too narrow minded to just say that I was a collection of neurons and pathways in my brain that were influenced by my environment. I always felt that was a cop out, because it was an answer. And people tend to be more comfortable with answers than the unknown. I'll continue to keep an open mind and see what kind of things I can experience.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 11-07-2012

It's transitioning to winter where I live. Honestly, I can't stand this weather. I tend to get depressed more often.

But I feel like I'm regaining control of the fear again. Being without the sub for a week really messed up my progress. In that time similar thinking patterns emerged and I dug myself into a hole. Trying to just pull myself out of that rut.

Dreams are definitely being affected from the sub. Strange dreams though, they tend to be really close to being realistic. My most recent dream was me walking down a street and seeing a gruesome accident. Won't get into detail considering this section of the forum isn't really appropriate for that.

As always though I let go of expectations and just let whatever happens happen. I also keep the focus on me and avoid comparing myself to others.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - mat422 - 11-17-2012

Haven't posted in a while. Got caught in a rut for a while. I think I'm getting out of it now. Once in a while I just slip up and the negative thoughts come flooding in. I'm trying to just say screw you to the negative thoughts. It seems I encounter my biggest issues when I start believing those thoughts. And it just always baffles me how once I'm clear headed enough I look back on what I was thinking and can't understand it. It's kind of like being above that negativity and looking down on it and laughing about it. But it has that tendency to creep up on me sometimes.

Things have been a huge cluster of emotions and feelings lately. Recently I've been doing research on magnesium deficiency. I have chronic tension in my shoulders, my neck always feels stiff, and I'm prone to migraine headaches when I get really stressed out. In fact a few days ago I had one so bad I threw up from the pain and I couldn't leave my bed or stand up otherwise I got this unbearable pain behind my eye and the side of my head. It might have actually been a cluster headache, either way it was bad. So I read that magnesium deficiency can actually cause these. And also magnesium is essential in order to allow the muscles to relax.

Interestingly enough the more stressed out you are, the more prone to magnesium deficiency you are. I'd say I'm sufficiently stressed out, tired a lot of the time, and then that leads to more stress when I feel too tired to do anything productive. And no doubt subliminals work the brain pretty hard, so I have to factor that in too. So I'm gonna give some supplements a shot. I just had a big duh moment when I realized that I was addressing the mental aspect very thoroughly while neglecting the significance of other factors related to the physical.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Yuri - 11-17-2012

Hey mat.

I slipped into one of those states the other day and just woke up the next day thinking what the hell was wrong with me, I used to have those a lot, they have decreased though and i'm very glad they did, for me it was through AM.

for that sort of headaches and migraine from what I have noticed on many close people to me acupuncture helps big time, if that wont work just use silver ;p.

RE: Disconnect from negativity within - Sean - 11-18-2012

A great way to supplement your magnesium and relieve stress is a hot bath with Epsom salts mixed in. The hot water releases the stress and calms the body while the magnesium in the Epsom salts is absorbed via the skin. It's faster and more-reliable than supplementing with pills, where some of the pills don't absorb well.