Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.5G (/Thread-MLS-5-5G--8495)

Pages: 1 2

MLS 5.5G - Darwinn - 02-13-2017

I was thinking about this from another thread.

A new learning sub would be awesome, but what if it were targeted toward mastery of a given skill. So you're able to define the skill you want to learn, whether it's music, negotiation, sales, trading, pick up, whatever - and it actively works to;

-Enhance and narrow your focus toward a given skill
-To practise and gain from feedback
-To enhance resilience in the face of setbacks
-Cut off from too many goals
-To relentlessly pursue mastery
-Manifesting teachers and material to support learning
-beef up motivation
- joy of working on your craft
- getting into the flow state with learning

RE: MLS 6G - chaosvrgn - 02-17-2017

Good suggestions.

Definitely need Laserlike Focus and Concentration to make a comeback and also the ability to recall and apply what you've learned.

MLS 5.5g / 6g is another first day purchase for me.

RE: MLS 6G - Griffin - 02-17-2017

what about better hand eye coordination and make you body adjust to the perfect motion.
if we have MLS then do we also mean like learning a sport, like Tennis? kickbox? etc

edit: what about making the left brain and right brain work with each other perfectly,
and maybe also let the brain make neurotransmitters faster
what about photographic memory?:o
repair all brain injury no matter how small.
get fast reading skills to take in information faster?

what about all the things you get tested on with IQ?
Verbal Intelligence
Mathematical Ability
Spatial Reasoning Skills
Visual/Perceptual Skills
Classification Skills
Logical Reasoning Skills
Pattern Recognition Skills

RE: MLS 6G - Darwinn - 02-20-2017

Sounds good - but sounds like this would be an all round brain enhancement/improvement of cognition and intelligence (which i am also for) than something specifically geared toward mastery.

(02-17-2017, 02:51 PM)Griffin Wrote: what about better hand eye coordination and make you body adjust to the perfect motion.
if we have MLS then do we also mean like learning a sport, like Tennis? kickbox? etc

edit: what about making the left brain and right brain work with each other perfectly,
and maybe also let the brain make neurotransmitters faster
what about photographic memory?:o
repair all brain injury no matter how small.
get fast reading skills to take in information faster?

what about all the things you get tested on with IQ?
Verbal Intelligence
Mathematical Ability
Spatial Reasoning Skills
Visual/Perceptual Skills
Classification Skills
Logical Reasoning Skills
Pattern Recognition Skills

RE: MLS 6G - ImFreeman - 02-20-2017

I think it is paramount to have the whole improved module of 'improve your grades and study habits'. Very important, more than half of the learning process is sitting down and studying/practicing. No use to have a super brain if one is procastinating like a MOFO. We need to create the habit, and it needs to become as permanent as possible.

It's has to have clearing and healing to take care of everything that impedes learning and motivation to learn, procastination and bad habits. To eliminate any perfectionism that stops the student from sitting down and studying

PS: Darwin change the threat title to MLS 5.5G, because that is what is coming out next, not 6G

RE: MLS 6G - Zane - 02-20-2017

Laserlike focus and Stop Procrastination Modules are must.

RE: MLS 5.5G - Mystic Pymp - 02-22-2017

I would love to have something resembling Sherlock Holmes' abilities. I'm good at reasoning from small amounts of data anyway, but Sherlock has this incredible mind-intuition connection while deducing stuff that is just amazing. I know he's a fictional character, but I think you get my point.

RE: MLS 5.5G - Zane - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 01:02 PM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: I would love to have something resembling Sherlock Holmes' abilities. I'm good at reasoning from small amounts of data anyway, but Sherlock has this incredible mind-intuition connection while deducing stuff that is just amazing. I know he's a fictional character, but I think you get my point.
Adding something...in which subconscious mind and look into past and future to recall memories and events.. Something like that is also in E2

RE: MLS 5.5G - apollolux - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 01:02 PM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: I would love to have something resembling Sherlock Holmes' abilities. I'm good at reasoning from small amounts of data anyway, but Sherlock has this incredible mind-intuition connection while deducing stuff that is just amazing. I know he's a fictional character, but I think you get my point.

The one problem I always had with how Doyle originally wrote Sherlock is that he intentionally left out details that would allow the reader to attempt to piece together the solutions, instead choosing to make Holmes seem like a fckn magician when he points fingers at culprits.

RE: MLS 5.5G - Darwinn - 02-23-2017

One ting to note, I got real fat on MLS 5g, at the time I couldn't give two shits about what I ate. Maintaining a healthy body for brain function wouldn't be good - at least to not forget.

RE: MLS 5.5G - Zane - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 11:38 AM)Darwin Wrote: One ting to note, I got real fat on MLS 5g, at the time I couldn't give two shits about what I ate. Maintaining a healthy body for brain function wouldn't be good - at least to not forget.

I know exactly what u are trying to say.. My sis used MLS and she has been eating alot of junk food. She didn't got fat or anything but she isn't eating healthy either.
I fact I think a little bit of MHS script in MLS would make it a perfect sub.

RE: MLS 5.5G - JackOfHearts - 02-24-2017

What I would like to see in MLS is a module that would help you use all your mind skills.
Something like what Nikola Tesla was able to do.
For example he was able to visualize a board and do the math operation right on that board only with his mind ability. Later he was able to build machine in his mind and when he had finished them in his mind they would work in practice. Which means he was able to emulate reality in his mind, he could build stuff in his mind. Today that would mean you could build a software in your mind and then write all the code in one session and it would work. How cool that would be if you could emulate anything in your mind, you just grab a book, see it once and you can read it in your mind then.

I know it sounds crazy and it is, but I think it would be possible to do. Bandler said he was able to do it with hypnosis. There was a hypnosis session I listened once, Bandler was explaining how to create a virtual calculator in your mind so that you can do any math operation. I couldn't do it though as I think I wasn't able to go into a deep trance like the guy on stage would due to Bandler presence.

What I want is a sub that can do that; maybe MLS could help us learn to develop this ability. A module in there to achieve this would be awesome.
That thing would be maximum learning speed in action with mind practice, you could learn to dance in your mind, learn to drive, etc anything that you can emulate basically, even sex; of course sex who wouldn't try that first Big Grin Big Grin

What do you think Shannon, wouldn't that be great????? :idea: :idea: :idea:

RE: MLS 5.5G - Darwinn - 02-24-2017

I think it would be one thing to optimise the brain first but quite another to build and strengthen the brain toward particular skills.

From reading, Tesla developed those skills due to his mother making him play imagination games when he was a child, and that hyper development coincided with underdevelopment in other areas. Which is why I think it would be good if the brain were optimised but the user was able to effectively select the areas they would want to develop.

Another reason for my desire for this is that I became unselective when on MLS5G, I was fascinated with all sorts and read randomly, and started learning about 5 different things at once - it didn't really get me far, this may be down to me in particular having problems with ADD.

Drawing from my experience the things that would have been helpful for me, and would I believe be useful going forward in terms of optimising use of the brain

- a degree of selectivity in what you learn would have been very useful to cut off from wanting to learn absolutely everything at once.

- having the capacity to prioritise and integrate, at the deepest levels, the most important information and skills; this is extremely important to help with 'mental bandwidth' issues. For example, simple concepts such as opportunity cost or cost benefit analysis in economics, is incredibly useful if you have the ability to fluidly apply it to general problems, but it doesn't require tremendous amounts of theory and reading to 'get it' and apply it in ways others fail to - there are myriad such mental models which are very low in terms of hard disk space, and make using your mental RAM/conscious calculation is extremely efficient.

- Having an increase in mental bandwidth if possible to coincide with the prioritisation of info, the flow between your deep unconscious which works at phenomenal speed and your teeny tiny conscious which gets quickly clogged with two much information (did I say your? I mean mine, I don't know what everyone elses experience is with this).

- Having the confidence to use and enjoy using information to draw information links quickly in the moment and develop own 'mental models' (such as the economic models I mentioned above) which can be applied very quickly to different problem issues to break them down, and can also be used to quickly frame new information and integrate it deeply.

- (because I explained very inadequately above) care that whilst learning other priorities don't get completely supplanted, health in particular, since it's very easy when the brain is being used a lot to suffer phenomena such as 'ego depletion' or 'decision fatigue' and start falling off on other commitments.

- Ego balancing, and possibly forgiveness, the fact is when you become smarter and start seeing things which others don't see, it's easy to become a bit of an ass. This has consequences for personal development as it's easy to become too smug with your own position and inevitable higher status as a genius and then lose your social interaction/ability to use your smarts for anything useful in personal or societal evolution.

RE: MLS 5.5G - Darwinn - 02-24-2017

Also just to note, in case of misunderstanding I realise on reading again Alpha you are also saying that focussing on learning Tesla like skills could be the way - very much agree with your post.