Subliminal Talk
BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE (/Thread-BASE--8434)

BASE - shineon - 01-22-2017

I've been running BASE for nearly a month now ( the first stage) and nothing's happening, I'm not having any flashes of brilliance or increase in motivation to get businessing or anything. This is the first sub that has had zero effect on me which is really sad. End procrastination works fabulously as does improve your grades, the weight loss one sent me into adrenal fatigue but this one is doing squat. Im listening to ultrasonic all night and a lot of the day (all on my phone -samsung5 ) weird. I'll still keep listening, maybe its being really subtle? Maybe stage 2 in a week might ramp up, dunno

RE: BASE - terry44 - 01-23-2017

(01-22-2017, 02:53 AM)shineon Wrote: I've been running BASE for nearly a month now ( the first stage) and nothing's happening, I'm not having any flashes of brilliance or increase in motivation to get businessing or anything. This is the first sub that has had zero effect on me which is really sad. End procrastination works fabulously as does improve your grades, the weight loss one sent me into adrenal fatigue but this one is doing squat. Im listening to ultrasonic all night and a lot of the day (all on my phone -samsung5 ) weird. I'll still keep listening, maybe its being really subtle? Maybe stage 2 in a week might ramp up, dunno

Did you listen to ultrasonic on the same device when you got the good results?

RE: BASE - shineon - 01-31-2017

Yes matey, all the others worked a gem with ultrasonic. The trickling stream just makes me wanna wee all the time (oops!) i've been listening to the surf one for about an hour a day as well as the ultrasonic and it doing something so yay! I'll just keep combining them Smile

RE: BASE - shineon - 01-31-2017

Update: so like i said above I've been listening to the surf one for about an hourish a day as well as the ultrasonic and I'm finding I'm becoming a massive shit-stirrer!!! well maybe not that bad but I'm actually speaking my mind about things that have been annoying me for ages (pat on the back for me!) not hiding and being polite for the sake of keeping the peace anymore (meanwhile I'd be stewing inside) people can know when they shit me from now on! YEEHAW!!!

RE: BASE - ShanghaiKiwi - 02-07-2018

(01-22-2017, 02:53 AM)shineon Wrote: I've been running BASE for nearly a month now ( the first stage) and nothing's happening, I'm not having any flashes of brilliance or increase in motivation to get businessing or anything.

Update: so like i said above I've been listening to the surf one for about an hourish a day as well as the ultrasonic and I'm finding I'm becoming a massive shit-stirrer!!!

Okay so let me get this straight:
A) You're only on stage 1
B) You listen to it about one hour a day
C) You're not already involved in business

Of course you're not getting any results! If it was me I would:

A) Leave the silent mp3 on 24/7 in my bedroom and office so I'm constantly exposed to it
B) Not look for results or psycho-analyse myself until the full 6 stages are complete
C) Be actively building a business before I even started the sub

RE: BASE - ShanghaiKiwi - 02-07-2018

(01-31-2017, 09:05 PM)shineon Wrote: i've been listening to the surf one for about an hour a day as well as the ultrasonic and it doing something so yay! I'll just keep combining them Smile

If you play two subs at the same time, over top of each other, neither of them will work at all. It just confuses the brain, like having two people talk to you at the same time without listening to each other - you have to tell one to shut up so you can concentrate on the other.

RE: BASE - Benjamin - 02-07-2018

I took it as he's using ultrasonic at night and ocean surf during the day.

The first stage is garbage cleaning, sometimes you may not notice alot depending on where you're at. It's 6 stages for a reason, keep at it.

RE: BASE - Raz - 02-08-2018

You realize that this thread is already one year old, right?

And second, it is in the women section. Hence, it's she I suppose Wink