Subliminal Talk
NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues (/Thread-NG-The-Solution-to-your-Women-Issues)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Benjamin - 09-03-2017

I did this full on for months as described, I had several of Rion's programs and in the end it didn't amount to much.

There was one or two nights where I just had no fear and was naturally just talking to girls when I went out, but it didn't last long. And I seemed to get along better with girls but I was too weak and emotional. Like I did have 1 girl asking me about my love life like she was hinting when I was at a friends house and I felt too weak in myself to do anything like NG was missing that masculine strength.

The other girl I attracted and seemed to connect with well was a no sex before marriage type, so it wasn't connecting on the sexual level at all despite what Rion says.

Apart from the first example it seemed to connect more on the friends level with them, not sexual.

And it wasn't for lack of trying natural grounding. I brought heaps of video cd's of Palmy and others, and it felt good at times. But not the results promised.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - SargeMaximus - 09-03-2017

Ditto. NG was a big waste of time.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Blacksheep - 09-05-2017

(....)

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Benjamin - 09-06-2017

Quote:I insist, NG does something for me. But I can see what you mean by the effeminizing effect Ben.

Well as I mentioned it kind of did something.. briefly atleast. When I first started it I had that night of just no fear. And once or twice the other times I had done it, but it wasn't consistent.

I was spending hours doing it a day for months too.

I'm always curious about it and I just had the thought that despite all the crazy things Rion states that it does, it doesn't actually heal you.. so it's possible the people it's really worked for have had less 'baggage' and done other things along with it.

Also there was on his forum a thing called 'yang grounding' which was watching videos of Alpha males off movies or shows and allowing yourself to feel the energy of that. I remember doing that and it was interesting, it did help briefly and I noticed that sometimes i'd have a look on my face like Vin Diesel as he was one of the actors I did it with.

Though the change from that wasn't deep or anything that much, it was just interesting for a brief time.

As far as I know Rion Williams isn't around anymore, his online presence is from a few years ago.

EDIT: Err he now has 'western natural grounding' but I have no idea what the difference is. Just reading a little about it, and it sounds like more empty promises. Now he's like "old natural grounding didn't help you get attraction with western women" (even though it's exactly what he promised) "this one will". Sounds like more bs.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Blacksheep - 09-10-2017

(....)

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - SargeMaximus - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:06 PM)Travis Wrote: My results have expanded over the past few days. I cried one time after watching the video.

I am also able to see feminine energy in women now. I can tell which women possess a lot of feminine energy, and which women are more masculine.

I can too.

#NoNGRequired.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Blacksheep - 09-16-2017

(....)

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Benjamin - 09-16-2017

It makes sense that what you're feeling inside will project through your eyes. Cool results.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Blacksheep - 09-26-2017

(....)

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Benjamin - 09-26-2017

I revisited this briefly last night, well I didn't do it. But reading about it again.

And even some old posts I made about it, turns out several people had the same 'results' as me. I used it for months and barely anything.. other guys reported using it for 6 months or a year and nothing.

Rion has now changed his last name and he's selling some other incredibly expensive course basically like "oh if natural grounding isn't enough for you, then do this course". Except that he hyped up natural grounding as the ultimate, solve everything solution.. which it wasn't at all.

I wasted so much money on this shit, and just got long winded rehashed courses on the same shit.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - RiseaKnight - 01-02-2018

I cant find the video One" by MPGamer55 on youtube. Anyone have a link?

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - SargeMaximus - 01-02-2018

I've come to realize that anything claiming to be a means to outsmart nature in some way is a scam.

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Jay - 01-03-2018

(01-02-2018, 10:41 AM)RiseaKnight Wrote: I cant find the video One" by MPGamer55 on youtube. Anyone have a link?

He made his videos private (probably due to copyright infringement). I’m only gonna share this video for a few days so get it while you can.

Link

RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues - Blacksheep - 01-03-2018

----------------