Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 A - CHANGES - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 A - CHANGES (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-A-CHANGES)

Pages: 1 2 3

DMSI 3.1 A - CHANGES - Lucius - 12-06-2016

[Note: Apologies if the report seems inconsistent. It was transferred from my private journal and I had to edit out some personal stuff]

I started listening to this on Friday, 2 Dec, at about 11am (Headphones, Hybrid TS, Flac). Initially, I felt nothing but five minutes in I had the urge to increase the volume. However, during the second loop, I had another urge to reduce the volume.

I tried my best not to think about what the sub was doing. My diligence was focused on just listening to the optimum number of loops at the right volume. This did not prevent me from noticing a good feeling flowing through my body. It was a subtle kind of drifting to sleep feeling. I woke up at 8 am that morning, and nothing was going to make me go back to bed. I continued the work I was doing until the end of the third loop. 

At the end of my first run, my energy returned and I had the urge to go out although I had planned to stay indoors. I went grocery shopping but did not notice any IOI's. To be fair I was not really looking for any. It did not help that most of the shop assistants were middle aged ladies.

I gave a busker some money on my way back home and I felt so happy after that.

The good feeling returned at about 8 pm, but I tried to stay awake to read some of the journal entries. I finally went to bed, and although I did not feel like it, I rubbed one off. The act gave me an AHA! moment. I felt the good-feeling energy diminish. I still felt good, but I could feel the difference in my body. Sexual Energy 101. 

Sleep was amazing! I slept like a baby, got up to take a leak at about 6 am and went back to another round of sleep and had a dream about one of my secondary school teachers. I was very good at mathematics in my junior years of secondary school, but I somehow lost interest in it when I moved to A' Level. I always felt like I was a disappointment to him as I was amongst his best students, and he was always proud to present me to his friends. In this dream, we were on good terms sharing jokes and having fun. I guess guilt and shame regarding this is being removed. I don't know how this helps me in getting tuna, but I will take it.

I also experienced sleep paralysis. Normally, it's frustrating when it happens but this time it felt cool. Maybe it's because this time it was a blend of sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, and morphine drips.

I got up thinking it was after midday as I felt like I had been sleeping forever. It was still 08:15 am. 

Day 3

Nothing much to report. I did not leave the house yesterday. No hunger when I listened to three loops, but I felt the euphoria which stopped at the end of the loops. I had a 90 minutes nap in the afternoon, which I think made it difficult for me to fall asleep later at night. I finally went to bed at 1 am, but I was up by 6 am. I did not feel bad about this but I tried to go back to sleep again and finally woke up at 10:30 am.

I was not feeling hungry while making breakfast, but I noticed that I ate it way faster than I normally would. It's like my brain blocked food cravings while directing me to nourish my body as much as I could when I had the opportunity. 

From reading other journals, I can see healing takes a priority. I am happy for this and will stick to not looking for IOIs until after about two weeks. That said, I went out to get some toiletries. I did not notice anything different from my interactions with people. However, I did notice that I rated most of the girls as 5s or 6s. This is something I normally would not do. 

Day 4

I found it difficult to go to sleep last night even though I did not take an afternoon nap. I was still up at 1:30 am. I had to stroke the chicken to induce some melatonin. I fell asleep after that but was up at 5:45 am. I stayed awake for about 30 minutes trying to go back to sleep. Did not entertain the idea of "inducing more melatonin", but finally went back to sleep. Got up at 8:30 am., had a shower, made and ate breakfast like I normally would. 

Went out in the evening to get some fruits. I noticed a mild IDGAF attitude. Apart from that, everything else appeared normal. I can't complain - healing is taking priority at the moment.

Day 5 (Today)

I had a very weird dream which I can't remember the details. I do remember there was some sort of an apocalypse coming, and the world was getting into pitch darkness, putting everyone in a frenzy. I stepped in and told them to forget the darkness they are seeing and just relax. As they relaxed, the darkness gave way and the rays of the sun returned to earth.

Apart from the morning of Day 3, I have not noticed any difference in my food intake. I still got up very early this morning at about 5:30 am (I went to bed at about 2 am), but decided to go back to sleep. It's not frustrating because I consider myself a night owl, but I have the desire to become an early bird. I guess I'm still consciously trying to adjust to what is taking place subconsciously. 

Does anybody here use DFX Audio Enhancer? I had it installed on my laptop and set it to start automatically on Windows Startup. It's been like this for over three months. When I was adjusting the volume for today's listening, I had the urge to check the settings. Most of the enhancements were enabled, including the bass which was 8/10. I remembered seeing a post in which Shannon said bass reduces the effects of his subs. I am taking no chances here - I have disabled the software and will have to turn it on manually each time I want to listen to music. 

I just started listening to the third loop of the day.

PS: Big-ups, 4Kingdoms. I missed the update in Shannon's journal in which he said the price of DMSI 3 would go up. I probably would have missed it completely if you did not mention it on your thread. I hate to borrow money, but I had to in this case in order to grab a copy. 115 bucks is no small savings! 

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Lucius - 12-07-2016

I noticed an increase in hunger after listening to yesterday's loops. I had some homemade burger (250g 20% fat beef), at about 6 pm, but was hungry as hell two hours later! I don't know if this is related to me disabling the audio enhancer on my laptop. Whatever the case, I see it as a good sign.

My IDGAF attitude has gone up to another level. My cousin added me to an extended family WhatsApp group. I don't like this, but I would normally stay in the group to avoid hurting his feelings, and the feelings of other family members. Furthermore, he is an elderly cousin, and a Pastor, which brings in the respect-of-elders factor.
As soon as I saw that I was added to this group of 100+ people, more than 80% of who I do not know, I exited the group with no questions asked. He added me back a couple of hours later, and I again exited the group. I was ready to block his contact from my phone but decided to send him a text saying I don't want to be in a group with people I don't know. He was ok with it and did not argue, which was strange to me as I was unapologetic.

I experienced sleep paralysis again early this morning and had some weird sexual dreams. I have also noticed memories from my childhood are being brought back. Memories of things I have not thought about for more than a decade, or at least I have not been conscious of them. All of these memories have an aspect of shame attached. Healing is definitely taking place.

I just started listening to my first loop of the day.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - robstar - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 06:52 AM)Lucius Wrote: [Note: Apologies if the report seems inconsistent. It was transferred from my private journal and I had to edit out some personal stuff]

I started listening to this on Friday, 2 Dec, at about 11am (Headphones, Hybrid TS, Flac). Initially, I felt nothing but five minutes in I had the urge to increase the volume. However, during the second loop, I had another urge to reduce the volume.

I tried my best not to think about what the sub was doing. My diligence was focused on just listening to the optimum number of loops at the right volume. This did not prevent me from noticing a good feeling flowing through my body. It was a subtle kind of drifting to sleep feeling. I woke up at 8 am that morning, and nothing was going to make me go back to bed. I continued the work I was doing until the end of the third loop. 

At the end of my first run, my energy returned and I had the urge to go out although I had planned to stay indoors. I went grocery shopping but did not notice any IOI's. To be fair I was not really looking for any. It did not help that most of the shop assistants were middle aged ladies.

I gave a busker some money on my way back home and I felt so happy after that.

The good feeling returned at about 8 pm, but I tried to stay awake to read some of the journal entries. I finally went to bed, and although I did not feel like it, I rubbed one off. The act gave me an AHA! moment. I felt the good-feeling energy diminish. I still felt good, but I could feel the difference in my body. Sexual Energy 101. 

Sleep was amazing! I slept like a baby, got up to take a leak at about 6 am and went back to another round of sleep and had a dream about one of my secondary school teachers. I was very good at mathematics in my junior years of secondary school, but I somehow lost interest in it when I moved to A' Level. I always felt like I was a disappointment to him as I was amongst his best students, and he was always proud to present me to his friends. In this dream, we were on good terms sharing jokes and having fun. I guess guilt and shame regarding this is being removed. I don't know how this helps me in getting tuna, but I will take it.

I also experienced sleep paralysis. Normally, it's frustrating when it happens but this time it felt cool. Maybe it's because this time it was a blend of sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, and morphine drips.

I got up thinking it was after midday as I felt like I had been sleeping forever. It was still 08:15 am. 

Day 3

Nothing much to report. I did not leave the house yesterday. No hunger when I listened to three loops, but I felt the euphoria which stopped at the end of the loops. I had a 90 minutes nap in the afternoon, which I think made it difficult for me to fall asleep later at night. I finally went to bed at 1 am, but I was up by 6 am. I did not feel bad about this but I tried to go back to sleep again and finally woke up at 10:30 am.

I was not feeling hungry while making breakfast, but I noticed that I ate it way faster than I normally would. It's like my brain blocked food cravings while directing me to nourish my body as much as I could when I had the opportunity. 

From reading other journals, I can see healing takes a priority. I am happy for this and will stick to not looking for IOIs until after about two weeks. That said, I went out to get some toiletries. I did not notice anything different from my interactions with people. However, I did notice that I rated most of the girls as 5s or 6s. This is something I normally would not do. 

Day 4

I found it difficult to go to sleep last night even though I did not take an afternoon nap. I was still up at 1:30 am. I had to stroke the chicken to induce some melatonin. I fell asleep after that but was up at 5:45 am. I stayed awake for about 30 minutes trying to go back to sleep. Did not entertain the idea of "inducing more melatonin", but finally went back to sleep. Got up at 8:30 am., had a shower, made and ate breakfast like I normally would. 

Went out in the evening to get some fruits. I noticed a mild IDGAF attitude. Apart from that, everything else appeared normal. I can't complain - healing is taking priority at the moment.

Day 5 (Today)

I had a very weird dream which I can't remember the details. I do remember there was some sort of an apocalypse coming, and the world was getting into pitch darkness, putting everyone in a frenzy. I stepped in and told them to forget the darkness they are seeing and just relax. As they relaxed, the darkness gave way and the rays of the sun returned to earth.

Apart from the morning of Day 3, I have not noticed any difference in my food intake. I still got up very early this morning at about 5:30 am (I went to bed at about 2 am), but decided to go back to sleep. It's not frustrating because I consider myself a night owl, but I have the desire to become an early bird. I guess I'm still consciously trying to adjust to what is taking place subconsciously. 

Does anybody here use DFX Audio Enhancer? I had it installed on my laptop and set it to start automatically on Windows Startup. It's been like this for over three months. When I was adjusting the volume for today's listening, I had the urge to check the settings. Most of the enhancements were enabled, including the bass which was 8/10. I remembered seeing a post in which Shannon said bass reduces the effects of his subs. I am taking no chances here - I have disabled the software and will have to turn it on manually each time I want to listen to music. 

I just started listening to the third loop of the day.

PS: Big-ups, 4Kingdoms. I missed the update in Shannon's journal in which he said the price of DMSI 3 would go up. I probably would have missed it completely if you did not mention it on your thread. I hate to borrow money, but I had to in this case in order to grab a copy. 115 bucks is no small savings! 

Glad to hear you gave money to a busker, people like you keep me able to pay my rent!

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Lucius - 12-08-2016

Nothing much to report. I went out yesterday to get some stuff from a bookshop. The thing I noticed most was I was more into my own world. I cared less about what others could be thinking of me.

I hungrily ate dinner yesterday. Normally, I eat slower than the average person but this was not the case last night. I was taking enormous bites of my meal and swallowing without chewing properly. Like I reported previously, I was not feeling hungry prior to eating, but suddenly transformed into a beast once I took the first bite. I hope she will find this hot on a DMSI date. LMAO!

I experienced an increase in body heat early this morning.

Currently listening to today's loops.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Lucius - 12-08-2016

Some of my fears are being brought to the surface. I was standing in line to pay for goods behind these ladies who were talking and laughing among themselves. I became very self-conscious and thought it was impossible for me to get any of them because they looked wealthier than me. It's not as if they were super hot, I would rate them 7 max despite their aura of wealth.

I tried to consciously activate the sniper but noticed they all avoided eye contact. They were in a semi-circle and did not have to strain to look at my direction. I'm not sure if I was being ghosted or they were just playing the nun with each other.

I sure need this healing.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Shannon - 12-08-2016

Avoiding eye contact can be a sign of Attraction too. Especially in this case, when they're wealthy and in a clique they will tend to worry about what the others in their clique would think, all while secretly responding.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Lucius - 12-10-2016

Healing is taking place, which is my priority for this month at least.

Yesterday while I was listening to the sub, I was bored/upset/angry at the sound of the TS and wanted to get rid of my headphones. This feeling lasted for more than a loop. I knew some sh*t was being released I persisted until I returned to a neutral state of being.

I woke up this morning with the realisation that I have a possessive thought pattern about girls I am interested in. I don't see them as anything more than FBs, but I do get jealous at the thought of them settling with other guys. I don't know if this falls under oneitis as it's not just about one girl, but several of them.

Some journal entries mentioned pains in the knees. I did not experience pains, but I did feel discomfort in my knees. First, it was my left knee, then it moved to my right knee the next day. Both are fine now.

I don't understand how DMSI relates to this, but I've made a decision to reduce my interest in football(soccer). It's now clear to me I have an unhealthy passion for the game. I get ecstatic when my team wins, but feel the blues (no pun) for like three days straight each time they lose or even draw a game. Why should I put my emotional health in the legs of a bunch of guys earning 000's to 00,000s of pounds each week?! And I still have to pay to watch them? Sounds ridiculous when I look at it rationally. Easier said than done - it's football weekend and I will see if this is being powered by DMSI, or it's just me being a sore loser.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Shannon - 12-10-2016

I felt pain in my knees for a little bit a few days ago too. I wonder if this is some sort of symbolic communication from the subconscious... or maybe growing pains?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - apollolux - 12-10-2016

I've been reading journals and Shannon's reply above gave me a thought regarding knee pains on DMSI: what if it really is "growing pains" happening? What if the DMSI-influenced subconscious is insisting "taller = sexier" and the body is reacting accordingly like the various anecdotes on penis effects?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - robstar - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 05:24 PM)apollolux Wrote: I've been reading journals and Shannon's reply above gave me a thought regarding knee pains on DMSI: what if it really is "growing pains" happening? What if the DMSI-influenced subconscious is insisting "taller = sexier" and the body is reacting accordingly like the various anecdotes on penis effects?

Holy shit. I literally started feeling knee pain for the first time about 10 minutes ago. Then I opened this thread, and here you are talking about it!

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - AriGold - 12-11-2016

(12-10-2016, 07:04 PM)robstar Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 05:24 PM)apollolux Wrote: I've been reading journals and Shannon's reply above gave me a thought regarding knee pains on DMSI: what if it really is "growing pains" happening? What if the DMSI-influenced subconscious is insisting "taller = sexier" and the body is reacting accordingly like the various anecdotes on penis effects?

Holy shit. I literally started feeling knee pain for the first time about 10 minutes ago. Then I opened this thread, and here you are talking about it!

Shannon has the follow-up program in the pipe for all of you: MHS.
Helps with all DMSI-related knee problems. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - RoaringLion - 12-11-2016

I am wondering if this subliminal will eventually make us look more attractive by making us taller, giving us a bigger penis, making our faces have more symmetry etc....if it does holy shit.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - Shannon - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 04:36 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: I am wondering if this subliminal will eventually make us look more attractive by making us taller, giving us a bigger penis, making our faces have more symmetry etc....if it does holy shit.

Yeah I am wondering this same thing. Them's some pretty amazing "side effects", since none of them is directly specified. If it can cause side effects like that, what can't this technology do?

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A - CHANGES - RoaringLion - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 04:53 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 04:36 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: I am wondering if this subliminal will eventually make us look more attractive by making us taller, giving us a bigger penis, making our faces have more symmetry etc....if it does holy shit.

Yeah I am wondering this same thing. Them's some pretty amazing "side effects", since none of them is directly specified. If it can cause side effects like that, what can't this technology do?

If people get these effects, you'll become rich very fast. Big Grin