Subliminal Talk
alpha 4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: alpha 4 (/Thread-alpha-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: alpha 4 - Shannon - 04-13-2019

What you're trying to do is pretty ridiculous, not just on the refund, but your entitled response to what I said. That's not a moral judgement. That just is what it is.

When we started IML, I never thought we would have to fight so hard to prevent our customers from taking advantage of us, but more and more we are being forced to adjust our practices because of things like this.

Lately a day doesn't go by that we don't have this sort of thing happen. I'm understandably tired of it, because it's not reasonable.

RE: alpha 4 - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-14-2019

Dude, when you buy these products, they tell you before your purchase that you get 6 months to ask for a refund. When you move on to purchase anyway, that's you agreeing to the refund policy. In fact, I think you have to actually agree to what you just read to move on. I can't remember. Point is, you agreed to the refund policy when you made the purchase. Sp don't expect a refund past the 6 month point given.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 05-13-2019

(12-03-2016, 04:24 PM)ffaux Wrote: Goals for Round 4 of AM6:
  • Happy and complete within myself
  • Release feelings of loneliness
  • Overcome fear of loneliness
  • Overcome fear of loss
  • Overcome fear of conflict
  • Overcome fear of confrontation
  • Overcome fear of trusting women
  • Overcome fear of getting hurt
  • Release the feeling of lack regarding women
  • Release the feeling of lack regarding friends
  • Let go of seeking approval from women
  • Let go of seeking approval from friends
  • Internally, intrinsically fulfilled
  • Internally, intrinsically motivated
  • Internally validated self-esteem
  • Internally validated self-worth
  • Internally validated self-confidence
  • Internally validated happiness
  • Intrinsic, unconditional self-approval
  • Transcend seeking value externally
  • Transcend seeking validation externally
  • Transcend seeking approval externally
  • Transcend seeking happiness externally
  • Be open, authentic and vulnerable
  • Trust myself and my intuition
  • Let go of wanting control
  • Release pride
  • Let go of fears/insecurities/anxieties
  • Let go of negativity
  • Let go of anger
  • Let go of disapproving of myself
  • Let go of disapproving of others
  • Let go of self-pity
  • Let go of victim mentality
  • Let go of self-doubt
  • Overcome fear of appearing weak
  • Overcome fear of being vulnerable
  • Overcome fear of being taken advantage of
  • Overcome status anxiety
  • Taking care of myself (body and mind) and meeting my needs
  • Think clearly in the midst of emotions
  • Be firm and assertive
  • Be spontaneous and free
  • Command respect

Wow, what a list. I certainly set high expectations--it is no wonder that AM6 couldn't deliver. I think I always hoped AM6 would fix all of my insecurities and make me feel whole/good about myself again.

I accidentally stumbled on to this first post (above), trying to make a new post about some new reflections, and it's interesting how consistent the themes have been for me throughout my journey. I came here to post about the same themes that I see in my list of goals above:
  • Loneliness
  • Inferiority
Some of my experiences from childhood have left me feeling insecure about my attractiveness to women, particularly in competition with other men. This insecurity has become an inferiority complex, for which I tried to compensate for many years by trying to become a so called "player". I always wanted to be with and, maybe more importantly, be seen with attractive women to prove to myself or those people that I had become superior to them because I had more attractive women. (What an unhealthy relationship to have with women.) I wanted AM6 to help me overcome this insecurity, but I'm not sure if this is even in the script. I firmly believe it should be for AM7 because this has undermined any progress that AM6 has helped me make throughout the years.

This inferiority complex ties in closely with my feelings of loneliness. Being alone has become confirmation for me that I am unattractive to women and therefore inferior. I currently have a girlfriend, and when I recently tried to break up with her, I had a moment of feeling the depression and loneliness I felt before. It reminded me of a feeling that constantly undermined my self-confidence, despite the work that AM6 was doing, in a vicious cycle where loneliness affirmed my inferiority, which undermined my self-confidence, which affirmed my inferiority, which lead to behaviours that kept me lonely, which affirmed my inferiority, and on we go.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 05-27-2019

I’ve started some posture correcting exercises. It feels like AM6 S7 is finally starting to take effect.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 06-13-2019

Maybe it’s just because I have a girlfriend, but I have more important priorities than women and sex.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 07-29-2019

I've been listening to stage 7 for about 5 months. About 5 days ago I stopped.

This morning I had a very interesting dream. I dream that I went out on the ocean with some friends on some strange amalgamation of a cruise liner and oil tanker. At first it was all smooth sailing, but then as I was walking around I could see waves building on the horizon. At first I thought they were the wake of the cruise liner pushing water aside, but then I realised that actually they were giant waves coming our way. We handled those waves just fine in our cruise ship, but the waves got bigger and bigger until the captain got worried, stopped the cruise liner, and called out a warning of some description.

My friends continued having fun, not caring about the waves. I on the other hand took the warning to heart and told everyone to take shelter. They got angry with me for calling off the fun, so I told them that they could do whatever they wanted but that I was done. They continued to complain and be angry with me for taking shelter .

I went into a room that might have been a bridge and decided to wait it out there. The room, which was quite small, had a window looking out on the water, but had no equipment any equipment.

The waves grew so big that they crashed onto the ship. The second last wave splashed water into the room through the cracks of the door to my right. After the wave, I looked outside through the window and saw a giant wave coming our way. The door to my right was a wooden victorian style door with slide latch locks and I wanted to make sure it was secure. I opened it and relocked it to make sure that it was locked and took shelter in the room from the oncoming barrage of waves. Just before I woke up I saw the ship climb the wave as the last wave hit and then switched to an outside perspective and saw the ship being tossed around by the wave.

I'm not sure exactly what this means, but I think I've taken psychological shelter from AM6 S7 over the past 5 months and am potentially being overwhelmed by the so called bloom.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 12-30-2019

I thought I should give a quick update.

I bought this subliminal just over 5 and a half years ago. I have done a full run through 4 times and listened to stage 7 for probably more than a year in total. I have experienced the highest highs and lowest lows of my life during these past 5 and a bit years, all of which I can safely say have had to do with the growth journey that AM6 has put me on.

5 and a half years later, for the first time, I can safely say that I have achieved the goals of the program that do not have to do with attracting women. Persistence pays off.

There has been a lot of work to do. What was old had to be broken down and reshaped to be rebuilt into the person that can achieve the goals of the program. So many damaging beliefs to dismantle. So many walls that I built to protect myself to break down. So many lessons to learn about empathy. So many damaging beliefs about women, that resulted in negativity that was reflected back, to let go of. All to prepare me for the love of a woman, whose love saved me and helped me achieve these goals.

In a few days I start WM, my goal for the past 5 years, the reason I started listening to AM in the first place. I am single again, but I'm listening to WM not because I thirst for women, but because I need to learn to love and accept myself, and see myself as the beautiful person that I am, deserving of womens love and attention.

RE: alpha 4 - tolgaocal80 - 12-31-2019

(12-30-2019, 07:10 PM)ffaux Wrote: I thought I should give a quick update.

I bought this subliminal just over 5 and a half years ago. I have done a full run through 4 times and listened to stage 7 for probably more than a year in total. I have experienced the highest highs and lowest lows of my life during these past 5 and a bit years, all of which I can safely say have had to do with the growth journey that AM6 has put me on.

5 and a half years later, for the first time, I can safely say that I have achieved the goals of the program that do not have to do with attracting women. Persistence pays off.

There has been a lot of work to do. What was old had to be broken down and reshaped to be rebuilt into the person that can achieve the goals of the program. So many damaging beliefs to dismantle. So many walls that I built to protect myself to break down. So many lessons to learn about empathy. So many damaging beliefs about women, that resulted in negativity that was reflected back, to let go of. All to prepare me for the love of a woman, whose love saved me and helped me achieve these goals.

In a few days I start WM, my goal for the past 5 years, the reason I started listening to AM in the first place. I am single again, but I'm listening to WM not because I thirst for women, but because I need to learn to love and accept myself, and see myself as the beautiful person that I am, deserving of womens love and attention.

Perfect ffaux, I am really happy for hearing that you saying 5 years of persistence and then pays off. 
Good luck on WM, I know what you saying about women, I belive this time one usage will work because of AM just worked.

RE: alpha 4 - JackOfHearts - 01-22-2020

(12-30-2019, 07:10 PM)ffaux Wrote: I thought I should give a quick update.

First congratulation for the 5 years of AM, few can stand that long. 
There is one thing I don't understand, AM is about independence mostly, how can a woman love save you, how is that possible, how can this help you achieve the goal of AM, what goal is that?

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-26-2020

She was the catalyst. The one who loved me through all of my dysfunction and helped me heal.