Subliminal Talk
alpha 4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: alpha 4 (/Thread-alpha-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 06-21-2017

I just realised that I still really seek my social status outside of myself. I need extrinsic things like a job, education, my attractiveness to determine my status. I haven't been able to break this yet after four rounds of AM6. I don't know why.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 06-24-2017

Stage 6 complete. Round 4 complete.

Starting stage 7 in two weeks.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 12-03-2017

I feel like my ego has been and is being deconstructed.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 12-05-2017

I have been operating under the hidden assumption that women have control and power. I hope I'm realising because it's changing. I can see how much this has undermined my success because of overcompensating behaviours.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 12-13-2017

I should have used E2 after breaking up with my ex. Running AM6 at that time was not a good idea. I'm only now starting to feel my happiness slowly, slowly return, 1.5 years later.

RE: alpha 4 - Determined - 12-13-2017

This is from Ben's DMSI journal

“Imagine that you have a magical kitchen in your home. In that magical kitchen, you can have any food that you want from any place in the world in any quantity. You never worry about what to eat; whatever you wish for. You are very generous with your food; you give your food unconditionally to others, not because you want something in return from them. Whoever comes to your home, you feed just for the pleasure of sharing your food, and your house is always full of people who come to eat the food from your magical kitchen.

Then one day someone knocks at your door, and it’s a person with a pizza. You open the door, and the person looks at you and says, ‘Hey, do you see this pizza? I’ll give you this pizza I you let me control your life, if you do whatever I want you to do. You are never going to starve because I can bring pizza every day. You just have to be good to me.’

Can you imagine your reaction? In your kitchen you can have the same pizza even better. Yet this person comes to you and offers you food, if you just do whatever she wants you to. You are going to laugh and say, ‘No thank you! I don’t need your food, I have plenty of food!’

Now imagine the exact opposite. Several weeks have gone by and you haven’t eaten. You are starving and you have no money in your pocket to buy food. The person comes with the pizza and says, ‘Hey, there’s food here. You can have this food if you just do what I want you to.’ You can smell the food, and you are starving. You decide to accept the food and do whatever the person asks of you. You eat some food, and she says, ‘If you want more, you can have more, but you have to keep doing what I want you to do.’

You have food today, but tomorrow you may not have food, so you agree to do whatever you can for food. You can become a slave because of food, because you need food because you don’t have it.”

Replace food with 'love' or 'approval'.

ffaux, we make our own happiness. It comes from inside. The phrasing "I'm only now starting to feel my happiness slowly, slowly return" indicates that you've placed it outside of yourself. Just some food for thought

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-18-2018

Considering asking for a refund. These goals have not been met.
  • Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself
  • Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.
  • Have unshakable self confidence.
  • Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them
  • Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses
  • Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise
  • Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be
  • Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience
  • Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.
  • No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say

I'm undecided on whether I should ask for it now or if I should try to run it one more time, stage 1 to 6, before giving up. I don't like giving up. So far I've run AM6 4 times and then listened to stage 7 for 6 months.

RE: alpha 4 - Frosted - 01-22-2018

Yeah it's too late. I think you have 6 months after your first run to get a refund and if you've ran it more than once you can't get a refund.

I would just say to run it again cause sometimes it feels like we aren't getting results when really we are. That's part of the reason I make videos and I still have bouts where I feel like subs don't work despite all the progress I've made.

Imagine how long you've been programmed to be the way you were/are. Now imagine how long it will take to program yourself completely with AM6. It will probably be a considerablly shorter time since AM6 is literally pumping you with programming vs getting negatively programmed passively here and there throughout your life but still.

RE: alpha 4 - Gbjorklu - 01-23-2018

(01-18-2018, 10:36 PM)ffaux Wrote: Considering asking for a refund. These goals have not been met.
  • Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself
  • Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.
  • Have unshakable self confidence.
  • Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them
  • Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses
  • Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise
  • Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be
  • Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience
  • Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.
  • No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say

I'm undecided on whether I should ask for it now or if I should try to run it one more time, stage 1 to 6, before giving up. I don't like giving up. So far I've run AM6 4 times and then listened to stage 7 for 6 months.
that tells me it is not working for you, sorry to say.

RE: alpha 4 - Gbjorklu - 01-23-2018

Get your hands on Developing Self Charisma 3G, that will definitely give you a feel at what's possible.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 04-05-2019

I've been using stage 7 for a month or so.

I just realise that I'm no longer afraid of rejection, but that I am afraid of embarrassment. This doesn't just apply to approaching women but to men also.

You would never believe it if you met me, but since starting to listen to AM6 S7, I sometimes say or do things that make me feel socially awkward or embarrassed. For example, I might make a comment without appropriate context, making people feel confused or awkward, which they then project on to me. Or I might express myself in a way that makes people feel like I'm being a sycophant and therefore uncomfortable.

I realised that this is why I'm avoiding approaching attractive women. I'm afraid of making a fool of myself by being socially awkward and becoming embarrassed. In certain contexts, for example approaching attractive women, I don't know how to approach the situation as a relaxed person with equal or superior social value.

How do I overcome this? Does AM6 address this directly? Or do I need to use a program like WM to deal with this issue directly?

RE: alpha 4 - Darkness - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 12:15 PM)ffaux Wrote: I've been using stage 7 for a month or so.

I just realise that I'm no longer afraid of rejection, but that I am afraid of embarrassment. This doesn't just apply to approaching women but to men also.

You would never believe it if you met me, but since starting to listen to AM6 S7, I sometimes say or do things that make me feel socially awkward or embarrassed. For example, I might make a comment without appropriate context, making people feel confused or awkward, which they then project on to me. Or I might express myself in a way that makes people feel like I'm being a sycophant and therefore uncomfortable.

I realised that this is why I'm avoiding approaching attractive women. I'm afraid of making a fool of myself by being socially awkward and becoming embarrassed. In certain contexts, for example approaching attractive women, I don't know how to approach the situation as a relaxed person with equal or superior social value.

How do I overcome this? Does AM6 address this directly? Or do I need to use a program like WM to deal with this issue directly?

Firstly glad you are back!

Second, AM6 helped me finally feel like I was of equal value to super attractive women. SM3 helped me with having less fear, less shame, less guilt and far less over critical of myself when dealing with girls. Made my mind colder, less emotional, more rational, perception clearer and firmer in what I thought, felt and believed.

WM can also help since it is designed with social acuity, voytek can expound as he has used it.

RE: alpha 4 - Shannon - 04-08-2019

How on earth is it even remotely reasonable for you to think you are going to ask for a refund after two years of using the program? Have you read our refund policy? We have the most generous refund policy in the world for this industry, and yet that's not good enough somehow? Maybe I should change it to what everyone else has: 30 days from purchase. Maybe then you guys will appreciate it.

If you buy something expensive, read the refund policy and prepare for the possibility that you might want to use it. Once you have run the program according to the instructions, you have a full 6 months/180 days to request a refund. If you run it a second time, you'll need to consider that it is 32 days per stage, meaning that you'll have to decide if you want a refund in the 5th or 6th stage of the second run. Because it's your second run, you've already completed the requirements, so you can ask for a refund before the program is finished being run for the second time on AM6, and you'll get it. But two years later? Seriously?

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 04-11-2019

(04-08-2019, 06:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: How on earth is it even remotely reasonable for you to think you are going to ask for a refund after two years of using the program?  Have you read our refund policy?  We have the most generous refund policy in the world for this industry, and yet that's not good enough somehow?  Maybe I should change it to what everyone else has: 30 days from purchase.  Maybe then you guys will appreciate it.

If you buy something expensive, read the refund policy and prepare for the possibility that you might want to use it.  Once you have run the program according to the instructions, you have a full 6 months/180 days to request a refund.  If you run it a second time, you'll need to consider that it is 32 days per stage, meaning that you'll have to decide if you want a refund in the 5th or 6th stage of the second run.  Because it's your second run, you've already completed the requirements, so you can ask for a refund before the program is finished being run for the second time on AM6, and you'll get it.  But two years later?  Seriously?

Haha wow, that certainly wasn’t the contribution I was hoping for from Shannon. Thanks Shannon, that was clarified to me circa 1 year and 3 months ago. In my defence: 1. I didn’t realise that I wasn’t eligible and 2. When I was informed, I felt punished for persisting. It’s your business and your policy, but I’d prefer it without the moral judgement. Perhaps something along the lines of “I can see that you’ve persisted despite your challenges, well done, but unfortunately we limit the eligibility of a refund because…” might have been a more appropriate response.