Subliminal Talk
Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh (/Thread-Funky-s-Journal-The-Year-of-DMSI-V3-1-Starting-Fresh)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Funky's Journal - Caught a glimpse of DMSI's power. Onwards to 3.0.1-A - Shannon - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 02:48 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote: Sorry guys, don't want to be reporting negativity but just in that last hour or so of posting the above ^ I was on the verge of having an anxiety attack. I'm still surprised and body is shaking so I'll be brief as I'm not sure if it's worth posting this or not but will do in case anyone has something similar.

I think maybe it was a clash of energies between DMSI and caffeine. I had my normal 2 cups before the gym but I felt like it was too much right after the second one. Cue me arriving into my workout with several attractive women and anxiety flooded my body. Felt like a tidal wave of negative emotion. Not just that but a range of negative emotions, angry at the girl checking me out for making me feel like this (ridiculous) and despair at the thought of not being able to do anything about it. Heart pumping and just wanted to get the hell out of there, but I closed my eyes and made myself finish my work out. Couldn't look any of the girls in the eyes though, was the complete opposite of being sexy. I've not had that flooding feeling of anxiety in years and never want it again. I have no doubt the caffeine had a large part to play but it was just my normal, everyday dose and have never felt like this with it before. Probably my weekend feelings also contributed.

At the moment I just feel empty and that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. Not hungry at all but eating something might help so will try and force something down. I need this to go away in time for work later.

Never mind, I know it won't last and at least I managed to find some strength in me to finish my workout.

Apologies again for the bad vibes.

What makes you think caffeine had anything to do with it? Correlation is not causation, and you have one data point. One data point means nothing. You need several data points to really have an idea what any of them mean.

I have used caffeine many times during my run of DMSI 3.0.1-A and never had any issue with it like you describe. Nobody else to my knowledge has either. And there's no reason I can think of that such a thing should be so, caffeine affecting you like that with regards to DMSI.

I think you're healing and clearing and it happens at it's own pace and in its own time. Some of the stuff that needs healing and clearing in us is pretty deep, and some of it is really yucky. But caffeine is just caffeine.

RE: Funky's Journal - Caught a glimpse of DMSI's power. Onwards to 3.0.1-A - eternity - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 02:48 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote: Sorry guys, don't want to be reporting negativity but just in that last hour or so of posting the above ^ I was on the verge of having an anxiety attack. I'm still surprised and body is shaking so I'll be brief as I'm not sure if it's worth posting this or not but will do in case anyone has something similar.

I think maybe it was a clash of energies between DMSI and caffeine. I had my normal 2 cups before the gym but I felt like it was too much right after the second one. Cue me arriving into my workout with several attractive women and anxiety flooded my body. Felt like a tidal wave of negative emotion. Not just that but a range of negative emotions, angry at the girl checking me out for making me feel like this (ridiculous) and despair at the thought of not being able to do anything about it. Heart pumping and just wanted to get the hell out of there, but I closed my eyes and made myself finish my work out. Couldn't look any of the girls in the eyes though, was the complete opposite of being sexy. I've not had that flooding feeling of anxiety in years and never want it again. I have no doubt the caffeine had a large part to play but it was just my normal, everyday dose and have never felt like this with it before. Probably my weekend feelings also contributed.

At the moment I just feel empty and that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. Not hungry at all but eating something might help so will try and force something down. I need this to go away in time for work later.

Never mind, I know it won't last and at least I managed to find some strength in me to finish my workout.

Apologies again for the bad vibes.

What makes you think caffeine had anything to do with it? Correlation is not causation, and you have one data point. One data point means nothing. You need several data points to really have an idea what any of them mean.

I have used caffeine many times during my run of DMSI 3.0.1-A and never had any issue with it like you describe. Nobody else to my knowledge has either. And there's no reason I can think of that such a thing should be so, caffeine affecting you like that with regards to DMSI.

I think you're healing and clearing and it happens at it's own pace and in its own time. Some of the stuff that needs healing and clearing in us is pretty deep, and some of it is really yucky. But caffeine is just caffeine.

if he's naturally susceptible to anxiety, caffeine could certainly contribute to a panic attack. people resist dmsi in various ways it seems, so i don't think we can rule out the possibility that it was dmsi + caffeine related, just like we cannot equate correlation with causation regarding the same.

To OP: no worries about the negativity, mate. it helps me to get rid of some negativity by laying it out on my journal, so i get it.

hope you're able to get over the negative feelings during the clearing phase. it is way better on the upswing Smile

RE: Funky's Journal - Caught a glimpse of DMSI's power. Onwards to 3.0.1-A - Funky Trunks - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: What makes you think caffeine had anything to do with it? Correlation is not causation, and you have one data point. One data point means nothing. You need several data points to really have an idea what any of them mean.

Yep, I can't for definite say it was the caffeine as I've never had anything like that before so if it's the healing then, looking back now, I'm glad that it's happening as it is obviously something needing to go and my mind is dealing with it.

After a sleep and some good food I felt much, much better and work was absolutely fine. A very interesting and unpleasant experience indeed.

Thanks for the positivity and reassurances guys!

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Funky Trunks - 01-09-2017

Quick journal update - I switched to version B after 5 weeks of A.

Didn't think much was going on with A, but to be fair, the final 2 weeks were clouded by Christmas parties and copious amounts of booze and chemicals so so not sure how much 'healing' I got during this time.

One incident to note though. I was travelling alone by plane when an average looking woman sat next to me in the middle. I struck up a conversation as I usually do on plane journey's and didn't think much of it. Then, the aisle seat was free which her friend came to sit in. She was very cute and attractive. Whilst we were talking she put on her lipstick and and preened herself right there. She didn't have anything on before and, afterwards, she looked even better. We all talked the entire journey and I managed to get the cute girls number. However, the sickener, I had been up very early to catch the night flight and I had fasted 20 hours at this point so I was quite tired and dopey. I had taken the number down wrong. Lesson to be learned - next time I get a number make sure to take it down right. When I typed it in my phone I somehow knew I had gotten it wrong. Oh well.

So 2 nights done with B, I will see how this goes. Feels weird only have 2 loops. Feel like I should be listening more but I won't.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Shannon - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 12:53 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote: Quick journal update - I switched to version B after 5 weeks of A.

Didn't think much was going on with A, but to be fair, the final 2 weeks were clouded by Christmas parties and copious amounts of booze and chemicals so so not sure how much 'healing' I got during this time.

One incident to note though. I was travelling alone by plane when an average looking woman sat next to me in the middle. I struck up a conversation as I usually do on plane journey's and didn't think much of it. Then, the aisle seat was free which her friend came to sit in. She was very cute and attractive. Whilst we were talking she put on her lipstick and and preened herself right there. She didn't have anything on before and, afterwards, she looked even better. We all talked the entire journey and I managed to get the cute girls number. However, the sickener, I had been up very early to catch the night flight and I had fasted 20 hours at this point so I was quite tired and dopey. I had taken the number down wrong. Lesson to be learned - next time I get a number make sure to take it down right. When I typed it in my phone I somehow knew I had gotten it wrong. Oh well.

So 2 nights done with B, I will see how this goes. Feels weird only have 2 loops. Feel like I should be listening more but I won't.

Always let her put it in your phone for you.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Funky Trunks - 01-13-2017

Hey guy a question - I've been running version B for 6 days now but have been suffering from terrible depression, headaches when I wake up after listening in the morning, lack of motivation for anything including desire for women, and questioning what the hell I'm doing in my life at the moment. I know now the true meaning of 'resistance' I guess. Never had it this bad before.

So the question is shall I just keep ploughing through B or shall I switch back to A? Reason I ask is I'm not sure if this is a sign of progress with B and, by switching back to A, I might lose momentum. I am determined to get through this. I've been having quite intense sex dreams too with B.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Shannon - 01-13-2017

Why would you put in multiple times the energy and effort and suffer on top of it when you can just fix the problem? That's why I released them as a set.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Funky Trunks - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 01:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Why would you put in multiple times the energy and effort and suffer on top of it when you can just fix the problem? That's why I released them as a set.

Ok great, thanks! Back to A tonight it is.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.01B - Moniker - 01-14-2017

(01-13-2017, 03:16 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 01:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Why would you put in multiple times the energy and effort and suffer on top of it when you can just fix the problem? That's why I released them as a set.

Ok great, thanks! Back to A tonight it is.

I also went back to A last night. Had a very rough time on B with symptoms similar to others: extreme rage, depression, isolation, etc. This morning I felt great back on A.

I'm wondering why would one ever use B if A is the same as B once the healing and clearing are done. Unless, of course, there is a difference??

Shannon - What is the difference between A for a fully healed and cleared person and B? Also when you say someone is "not executing the script", do you mean consciously or subconsciously? Thanks.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 A - Funky Trunks - 03-03-2017

I have been off DMSI and all subliminals for 6 weeks now so I am fresh as a daisy and ready for V3.1 testing.

This has been the longest break off subs since December 2015 so I should have a better awareness of how it is affecting me.

Just in time for the weather heating up too where I am so let's see how it goes.

Wishing everyone great success!

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 A - Starting Fresh - Funky Trunks - 03-06-2017

Not women related but, after only 3 days of DMSI, I ave something important to me to report.

Last week I made a big decision to leave my job as I was put forward to do a funded course for an opportunity to advance my career, but I felt really guilty about quitting at the worst possible time, as well as with feelings of doubt of being able to do the course and whether I am doing the right thing.

It was a bit of a rough week and I started to regret my decision, but now, thanks to what I'm guessing is the OGSF aspect of DMSI I feel no guilt or regret whatsoever. The fog has been lifted. I actually feel quite excited about this and definitely feels like the right opportunity to do, so absolute huge thanks to the sub and Shannon. It's come at the right time.

That course runs late in April so I would definitely be interested in MLS if it came out in time.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 A - Starting Fresh - Funky Trunks - 03-16-2017

Quick update to echo on what a few other guys have been reporting on feeling terrible and wanting to quit. Have felt de-motivated, tired, and depressed this whole week. No results to speak of either with women from this version. Waking up in the morning and thinking is this really worth it? Head feels empty and I just want to sit around and not do anything constructive.

Obviously I'm going to stick with it and it helps to know that some of you are experiencing similar effects.

Fortunately, I'm going away for the weekend on a city break so I'm hoping it's going to help clear the head a bit.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 A - Starting Fresh - Funky Trunks - 03-23-2017

I had a strange and interesting experience last week which, at the time, I didn't really think much of. Last weekend I went on my city break and whilst boarding the plane to get to my allocated seat in the middle I noticed that there was a slim, blonde hair, older woman sitting next to the window. She was playing with her phone and there was no acknowledgement between us as I sat down. All is well and good as I set my earphones in to listen to 2 loops of DMSI, the hybrid track, at low volume (2/15) for the first time. Now, this is where it went strange.

After about 5 minutes I noticed in my peripheral that she kept on playing with her hair and looking at the window. She would move around a few times and then she budged her arm next to mine, which was on the armrest. No way I was moving it as it's the middle seat and I'm entitled to those 2 armrests! Anyway, I thought it was weird but it wasn't uncomfortable so I didn't really think much of it. Then, she proceeded to turn diagonally so her legs and knees were touching mine. She kept them there for the majority of the journey. For the first time I felt really hot and had an uncomfortable, tight feeling in my chest with my heart racing and out of sequence which was a little bit unpleasant. Any excuse to turn her head to look at me she would do so, for example the flight attendants, people getting up on the other side to go toilet etc. At one moment she just turned her head and stared for a good 10 seconds or so. However, I didn't really reciprocate any looks as she was older and not really interested. Now, this is where I was baffled.

As we were coming into land (I was around 90 minutes into the loops) I thought I would check out the landing from the window and I managed, at the same time, to get a good look at the woman. To my utter shock, she wasn't that old at all! She must have been thirty to mid-thirties and actually quite attractive. She had tanned skinned and cute little freckles. I was naturally a bit confused and stunned. I absolutely swear I thought she was an older woman, in her 50's. I can still remember wrinkles on her face when I first saw her. That, and her voice when she spoke on the phone. Anyway, I thought it was incredibly weird and that was that. I saw her again after leaving the plane and she was nice, leggy and good ass. I didn't start any conversations as she spoke a different language (I know, maybe she spoke English I have no real excuse really).

After that, I had nothing major to report from the trip except that it was exactly what I needed. I'm feeling confident again and upped my style in clothing also. So feeling good just now. Whether it's down to changing my listening to hybrid and low volumve, or just the change of scene did me good.

I wasn't going to post that plane incident as I just thought it was bizarre at the time and not noteworthy enough. I must just have been wrong on my first thoughts of the woman. But after reading somewhere the debate about the possibility of DMSI changing women's level of attractiveness could this be true of this situation!? It certainly was the first thing I thought of when I read those posts but maybe it's all just coincidental.

RE: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 A - Starting Fresh - Funky Trunks - 04-12-2017

Change is in the air...

I feel compelled to give a little update on how things are. I completed 32 days of A and must say I didn't notice so much on the women front, except from that strange plane incident I experienced. A lot of the time I felt like crap on it too. I ran B for over a week and it has had huge positive effects on me. I've been listening at 3/15 with earphones on hybrid. For that week I felt...

More secure about myself
More positive and better outlook in life
Happier
An ease in talking to people
A strange openness feeling about me where I felt relaxed and comfortable with people/strangers approaching me
More grounded
Feeling strong and masculine (my training levels have gone through the roof)
An urge and excitement to want talk to attractive women when around them (new for me)
Smiling at women more with first eye contact (subtle, sly smiling) When I do this I feel like my eyes are alight
Generally feeling more like a man and not accepting or taking any bull shit or negativity from people

However, I must say that I've yet to feel this 'aura' and 'bloom' that lots of people report. Perhaps I am projecting but it's so subtle for me that I don't feel it or recognise it. Or, maybe I haven't reached that level yet due to not fully executing the script.

I'm also experimenting with growing a beard when, after day of 1 of B, someone mentioned I would look good with one. After 4 days I was complimented by an attractive lady I know that I look good with it. I'm still unsure about it but will leave it for a full 2 weeks growth and see.

This is a new chapter in my life. I finished my job and I'm currently at my parents home resting and preparing to tackle on the intensive course for a diploma which will propel me in my career. Because they live in a remote area where I will not encounter many women I decided to switch back to version A for the 10 days that I'm here so I can hopefully clear more crap out.

I'm also seriously considering purchasing MLS 5.5 as my entire focus will be on the course and it would be ideal to run it if it comes out by the 22nd. It's so important that I get the diploma.

I considered starting a new journal, but I took a to look back on the crap that I wrote earlier and see there are some differences. Granted, my week of running B didn't manifest results in the terms of women but, something feels different, I feel there is change ahead and something was on the verge of happening. Like this is in my own hands.