Subliminal Talk
The saga continues: AM 6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The saga continues: AM 6 (/Thread-The-saga-continues-AM-6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - ffaux - 05-29-2017

Based on my experience with AM6 I recommend taking a break and then using stage 7 or going straight into stage 7. You've made good progress. AM is like building momentum in a specific direction. Shannon talks about having the internal and external reinforce each other and I think until that has happened the journey of growth is not complete. I'm planning to run stage 7 for 5 or 6 months when I'm done for this exact reason.

My experience is that each stage of AM expands me in a certain direction. Each stage is completely imbalanced because Shannon needs to implement a portion of the programme at a time so it's not overwhelming. The idea is that at the end we've expanded in every direction in various combinations such that we come out well balanced again.

To me this is just the start. There is growth there for sure in being expanded and accepting the suggestions but this is not the point; the point is change. My life is carrying momentum in a certain direction set by the subconscious beliefs that I hold. Those subconscious beliefs have a lot of inertia and are reinforced by the aspects of my life that haven't yet changed. Now that I have completed AM6 for the fourth time I see that I have some expansion left to do from stage 5 and possibly from stage 6 (we'll see) but that I've largely accepted most of AM6. Its time to see this journey through by having stage 7 reinforce the AM6 beliefs until they're reinforced by life itself.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 02:58 PM)ffaux Wrote: Based on my experience with AM6 I recommend taking a break and then using stage 7 or going straight into stage 7. You've made good progress. AM is like building momentum in a specific direction. Shannon talks about having the internal and external reinforce each other and I think until that has happened the journey of growth is not complete. I'm planning to run stage 7 for 5 or 6 months when I'm done for this exact reason.

My experience is that each stage of AM expands me in a certain direction. Each stage is completely imbalanced because Shannon needs to implement a portion of the programme at a time so it's not overwhelming. The idea is that at the end we've expanded in every direction in various combinations such that we come out well balanced again.

To me this is just the start. There is growth there for sure in being expanded and accepting the suggestions but this is not the point; the point is change. My life is carrying momentum in a certain direction set by the subconscious beliefs that I hold. Those subconscious beliefs have a lot of inertia and are reinforced by the aspects of my life that haven't yet changed. Now that I have completed AM6 for the fourth time I see that I have some expansion left to do from stage 5 and possibly from stage 6 (we'll see) but that I've largely accepted most of AM6. Its time to see this journey through by having stage 7 reinforce the AM6 beliefs until they're reinforced by life itself.

Yeah I'll have to see how I feel after a break. To be honest I have made progress, but I still have sticking points. The question is whether or not stage 7 will hit those enough. I'm at a point in my life where I just need to break away from my fears and stop living in this cycle of staying stuck in crappy situations.

With regards to stage 7, Shannon said using it as the whole AM6 program requires at least 2 runs. I've only had 1, and I don't think I can do another 6 months of AM6. It's too long and a bit of a gamble and I really need to change my life situation right now. E2 helped me break free from my cycle of fear in the past and I think I need to tackle things from that angle again.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - ffaux - 05-29-2017

Stress Relief helped me a lot in dealing with the stress caused by AM6 round 3 and I grew in some important ways from that programme but running it was the biggest mistake I made because it completely undermined the momentum I had built in some very significant ways that have affected my life really negatively. Maybe the biggest fear you feel is the fear of AM6 taking hold. Maybe running E2 is an escape from AM for you like SR was for me. Be careful of responding to your fear of AM in irrational ways and remember that AM has OGSF.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 05:43 PM)ffaux Wrote: Stress Relief helped me a lot in dealing with the stress caused by AM6 round 3 and I grew in some important ways from that programme but running it was the biggest mistake I made because it completely undermined the momentum I had built in some very significant ways that have affected my life really negatively. Maybe the biggest fear you feel is the fear of AM6 taking hold. Maybe running E2 is an escape from AM for you like SR was for me. Be careful of responding to your fear of AM in irrational ways and remember that AM has OGSF.

It's a possibility, I won't discount it all together. But this stuff is incredibly complex at times. I've learned that harder work/greater emotional turbulence =/= more growth. I have to be mindful of that as well. Thinking just because AM6 might be harder it might be better. It could be an escape, I don't know. Have you ever run E2?

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 05-30-2017

On second thought maybe you're right. I've noticed this tension at times during the moments when I'm not listening to AM6. And it feels like I'm trying to hold something back, basically resisting it. But I've gotten better with letting it go now that I'm in the later stages of AM6. But I think maybe I am trying to avoid something.

This is so damn complicated. I pretty much can't trust my own decisions right now.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - ffaux - 05-30-2017

You have to decide what your goal is. AM is a much more holistic programme than DMSI. DMSI is focused solely on sex. After having run AM6 for the fourth time I still definitely want to be successful with women but sex and women are not important enough for me to make sacrifices in other areas of my life to prioritise them. You have to decide what's right for you based on where you're at. If I was your age my perspective might have been different. I started this journey when I was your age and all I wanted was to be able to see a hot girl and go up to her and be able to fuck her. Now I need to make money and take care of my health so my life doesn't go to shit. Women can wait.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 05-31-2017

Screw it. I'm doing stage 7. Don't feel like waiting a week and to be honest, I've been having an urge to get back to work on myself despite only really having one day off. I thought about it and DMSI can wait. I may not have grown as much as I wanted on AM6 and I definitely need another run to fully get there. But there were a lot of changes that I would like to keep around and strengthen so I don't lose them.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 06-01-2017

So far so good with stage 7. No crippling depression or anxiety. Actually feel good from it, like a little boost.

At work this girl has been constantly give me shit. Like telling me I suck, randomly getting in my way, slapping my hand with random objects, just really bratty behavior. But the other day she started asking me why I never talk and why I'm so quiet and all that stuff. That question still shakes me up, it hits on deep insecurities I've had all my life about myself. Anyway I have no idea if she's into me or if she just likes messing with me because I don't do anything back. Either way I don't really care. Just to be clear 90% of the time I'm just laughing at her because I can't take her seriously so there's no need to stand up for myself or anything. The other 10% of the time I'll just straight up ignore her.

But it did get me thinking about something. If this girl is attracted to me, it's not that I'm oblivious to the signs. It's more like I don't believe she could be attracted to me for whatever reason. Instead of thinking "hey cool, she's into me" I get into some complex internal monologue in my head about why she could be into me. Basically it still feels like I'm stuck in the idea that girls in general have no interest in me. Likely due to my past experiences where I was so closed off I didn't really give anyone a chance to get close to me. To be honest it's really strange and foreign to me to have a girl interested in me, that's how far out of my own reality it was for a while. So there's definitely some dissonance going on here being a high value person in the eyes of others, but not holding that same image of myself which is kind of confusing. It's like having your feet planted in two different realities, but neither side holds more weight.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - ffaux - 06-01-2017

If she's trying to get your attention she's interested in you. Regarding the insecurities I face similar beliefs. They won't resolve with AM6 as far as I know, we're going to need to run WM or the like to get over those. I'm definitely planning to run WM later, I just have other priorities right now. I'm super keen to see if the SM lead in from AM6 helps move you past those beliefs through stage 7.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 05:19 PM)ffaux Wrote: If she's trying to get your attention she's interested in you. Regarding the insecurities I face similar beliefs. They won't resolve with AM6 as far as I know, we're going to need to run WM or the like to get over those. I'm definitely planning to run WM later, I just have other priorities right now. I'm super keen to see if the SM lead in from AM6 helps move you past those beliefs through stage 7.

Interesting, I would think AM6 could handle this seeing as how it's really more of a self esteem thing. It is interesting though among my friends it seems like they all accept advances from women without questioning it. And they aren't super confident at all, but it doesn't matter because there's already attraction. It's like I'm missing something but I don't know what.

Come to think of it this extends to all areas of my life. Maybe it's just my perfectionism again. Being unable to accept my achievements because it never feels like enough. Always thinking there are way better guys out there that girls would be into so why me?

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - ffaux - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:29 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 05:19 PM)ffaux Wrote: If she's trying to get your attention she's interested in you. Regarding the insecurities I face similar beliefs. They won't resolve with AM6 as far as I know, we're going to need to run WM or the like to get over those. I'm definitely planning to run WM later, I just have other priorities right now. I'm super keen to see if the SM lead in from AM6 helps move you past those beliefs through stage 7.

Interesting, I would think AM6 could handle this seeing as how it's really more of a self esteem thing. It is interesting though among my friends it seems like they all accept advances from women without questioning it. And they aren't super confident at all, but it doesn't matter because there's already attraction. It's like I'm missing something but I don't know what.

Come to think of it this extends to all areas of my life. Maybe it's just my perfectionism again. Being unable to accept my achievements because it never feels like enough. Always thinking there are way better guys out there that girls would be into so why me?

I can relate to what you're talking about. I think you should try to run AM6 again as soon as you feel ready.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 06-02-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:57 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:29 PM)mat422 Wrote:

I can relate to what you're talking about. I think you should try to run AM6 again as soon as you feel ready.

It's definitely in my plans. I'm going to do 32 days of stage 7 then test out dmsi and see what the healing is like.

So with stage 7 I'm noticing a lot more control over my emotional state. I've been really pissed off at my manager these past few weeks because it seems like he can't do his job. But the other day I realized all that anger was only hurting me so I let it go. I'm not falling into pits of despair like I usually do and I'm able to really step back and ask myself how can I reframe this situation in a a better way? Mindset is so important and I'm learning that there is a lot of control I have over my emotional states and how I feel. Before I had this weird habit of just riding things out and not taking control over what made me feel angry or depressed. Basically nothing forces me to feel a certain way, it's a choice I make. Whether consciously or subconsciously but it's there. To give an example. I have work today and normally I wake up feeling really bad and dreading going to work. But I'm creating needless anxiety and ruining the time I do have by being so far focused in the future and dwelling on it. So now I remind myself that it's my choice to feel like shit about going to work vs feeling good and focusing on the enjoyment of the present and what I can get done.

And a theory I have with stage 7. I've always been more of a big picture person. I need to know how concepts and theories relate to each other. When I'm taught things in isolation I don't retain as much information or learn as well. I'm wondering if I'm reacting to stage 7 so positively because all the connections are being built up in my head now and I understand the whole picture of being alpha now instead of bits and pieces.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 05:20 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: That makes alot of sense Mat, my brain is like that, I have to connect all the dots, create patterns that are all in relation to each other to see the full bigger picture, to fully understand.

I'm willing to bet Shannon took this into account with his creations because he tends to cover a lot of stuff. Even so I find most people who have minds like this tend to also see greater possibilities which can go both ways. A lot of what ifs, which can cause anxiety. I don't know how that relates to resistance, but I'd guess the more imaginative a mind is the more potential for thinking up endless amounts of negative possibilities. Which makes it really important to steer the mind in the right direction and use that power to bring you up instead of knocking yourself down.

I think these insights are due to the AM6 wisdom enhancement. I've been getting a lot of these intuitive thoughts lately.

RE: The saga continues: AM 6 - mat422 - 06-03-2017

Gonna write this out before I forget it because I think I'm making more progress.

It has come to my attention that I did resist AM6, not completely but I do believe I held myself back. One thing I've come to understand is that a lot of the time the emotional turbulence that's brought up during this sub isn't emotional pain like I had suspected. The depression, anxiety, anger, etc. a lot of it is just due to my subconscious not cooperating. I frequently tried to relax my body in hopes that my mind would follow and it would open me up to the sub. But I've quickly learned that was just another tactic to get me to disconnect from what the sub was trying to do. It's like being so passive and relaxed, it feels good, but the changes aren't being acted upon.

That being said, I constantly feel the influence of the sub when I play it. I don't know about other guys on here but I'm very in tune with my inner self. I can feel the influence of the subliminal and it's kind of like a compulsion feeling. It's foreign and unwelcoming, so naturally I used to always try to ignore it or disregard it. Set it and forget it never worked for me because I never could forget it. It was too obvious I was being influenced underneath the perception of my conscious awareness on a subconscious level. All that being said, I'm getting better at going along with the instructions and realizing how badly I've been shooting myself in the foot just waiting for the subliminal to work to overcome the resistance instead of just going along with what it was trying to do. And when I am in alignment subconsciously and consciously I find thoughts popping into my head, sometimes images and feelings. Kind of like mini daydreams, but on autopilot targeted towards the goals I want in life.