Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.5 Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.5 Testing (/Thread-DMSI-V2-5-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - JackOfHearts - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:07 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Day 9 and 10

A quick update, as I am still processing something.

On day 9 I received a call from a woman I know who asked me out to breakfast. We got together and afterwards we went back to her place. She had always been really resistant to me previously, but within an hour we were having sex.

I left afterwards as I felt in my head too much. The sex was great, It was the most passionate I had felt in some time. I had a really strong orgasm.

Last night I went to bed fairly early, around midnight. I woke up 3 hours later from a nightmare, and I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. Loud enough that my neighbor came knocking on my door asking if I was OK.

Usually I don't remember nightmares when I have them, and it's been at least a few years since I last had one. But I remembered last nights. In the dream I was in a maze of sorts, and I fell asleep. Whether in real life or in the dream, I can't tell anymore, I woke up, I saw that I had been sealed in into a coffin of some sort.

At that point I screamed. I had this feeling of absolute terror. I can't ever remember feeling like I did last night.

I went back to bed after I told my neighbor I was fine and apologized for the noise. Thankfully they were really cool and more so concerned than bothered by what happened.

I continued to run DMSI and fell back asleep.

I've noticed with version 2.5 that more and more of the users have been dropping off. Chaos had been contemplating it for some time, but Illumi and Eternity have also stopped using it.

After last night, I thought of taking a break. But I decided against it. I'm a glutton for pain and I want to work through whatever it is that's coming to surface with 2.5.

I've also noticed something of a side effect with 2.5, and that is while the goal of the program is to get me to be more desirable to women, I find that, and this could be an effect of the P4 technology amongst other things, that anything I expose myself to with a strong intention also starts to morph with my reality and is affected as a change in my personality.

I don't know if I can explain this well, but, I spend a lot of time reading investment journals and I read Think and Grow Rich a little everyday. It's just one of my favorite books and I just enjoy reading it, not so much for the message, but just the amount of history that it documents of events that happened. Anyway, because of my, I guess strong attraction to these things, I am finding myself morphing and looking at these things differently now too.

I'm wondering if the sniper technology goes beyond women and into some other things that we are attracted to.

This is only an observation on my part, and it may be a by-product and it may go away in the future, but something is definitely happening really strongly inside of me. I just can't really articulate it very well.
Thanks for that great report, it's really entertaining Big Grin

I like the nightmare report, I had the same on 2.4. I miss those extreme reaction, I prefer that to the boredom resistance. I feels so good not to be bored and have something crazy like that happen, it makes me laugh after the fear calm down.

The girl you had sex with, can you add some details, like how did you met? do you think it's a manifestation, will you keep her as a partner, etc

Thanks.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - JackOfHearts - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:24 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Funny how the non healing versions seem to make members want to quit. I'm struggling a bit too with sticking with the sub. Almost moved to am6 yesterday.

The resistance seems subtle as far as I'm concerned, how did you feel about doing AM6 vs 2.5.
This is maybe why a lot of user are complaining about lack of results.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:42 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:07 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Day 9 and 10

A quick update, as I am still processing something.

On day 9 I received a call from a woman I know who asked me out to breakfast. We got together and afterwards we went back to her place. She had always been really resistant to me previously, but within an hour we were having sex.

I left afterwards as I felt in my head too much. The sex was great, It was the most passionate I had felt in some time. I had a really strong orgasm.

Last night I went to bed fairly early, around midnight. I woke up 3 hours later from a nightmare, and I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. Loud enough that my neighbor came knocking on my door asking if I was OK.

Usually I don't remember nightmares when I have them, and it's been at least a few years since I last had one. But I remembered last nights. In the dream I was in a maze of sorts, and I fell asleep. Whether in real life or in the dream, I can't tell anymore, I woke up, I saw that I had been sealed in into a coffin of some sort.

At that point I screamed. I had this feeling of absolute terror. I can't ever remember feeling like I did last night.

I went back to bed after I told my neighbor I was fine and apologized for the noise. Thankfully they were really cool and more so concerned than bothered by what happened.

I continued to run DMSI and fell back asleep.

I've noticed with version 2.5 that more and more of the users have been dropping off. Chaos had been contemplating it for some time, but Illumi and Eternity have also stopped using it.

After last night, I thought of taking a break. But I decided against it. I'm a glutton for pain and I want to work through whatever it is that's coming to surface with 2.5.

I've also noticed something of a side effect with 2.5, and that is while the goal of the program is to get me to be more desirable to women, I find that, and this could be an effect of the P4 technology amongst other things, that anything I expose myself to with a strong intention also starts to morph with my reality and is affected as a change in my personality.

I don't know if I can explain this well, but, I spend a lot of time reading investment journals and I read Think and Grow Rich a little everyday. It's just one of my favorite books and I just enjoy reading it, not so much for the message, but just the amount of history that it documents of events that happened. Anyway, because of my, I guess strong attraction to these things, I am finding myself morphing and looking at these things differently now too.

I'm wondering if the sniper technology goes beyond women and into some other things that we are attracted to.

This is only an observation on my part, and it may be a by-product and it may go away in the future, but something is definitely happening really strongly inside of me. I just can't really articulate it very well.
Thanks for that great report, it's really entertaining Big Grin

I like the nightmare report, I had the same on 2.4. I miss those extreme reaction, I prefer that to the boredom resistance. I feels so good not to be bored and have something crazy like that happen, it makes me laugh after the fear calm down.

The girl you had sex with, can you add some details, like how did you met? do you think it's a manifestation, will you keep her as a partner, etc

Thanks.

Agreed, I like the extreme nature that 2.5 seems to be enveloping me in. It's definitely better for me than 2.4 was, even though I'm having nightmares. I know that this is what is ultimately going to push me into a foundation.

The woman was someone I knew for some time, pre-DMSI. However, again, she was always pretty resistant to me.

Yesterday, she just called me out of the blue for breakfast. As I mentioned, after breakfast she invited me back to her place. Nothing unusual as I had been there previously, but, within an hour of being there, we had sex.

She didn't initiate it totally, and autopilot had a lot to do with it, but I just went for it after a while and she didn't resist. She was really responsive and turned on and she had a few orgasms. After I had mine, I just swooped into my own head. It's hard to explain, but there was something else that was playing in my mind. About half an hour after we finished having sex I told her I had to head back to my place, there was some work I needed to finish.

She did call me again last night and asked me to come back and stay at her place if I was done with work. I told her I couldn't make it and we know how the rest of my night turned out.

Will I stay with her - probably not. I'm not the kind of person that can really settle down with a steady girlfriend. I think the coffin bit is an example of that as well. I feel boxed in. I tend to keep all of my relationships casual.

Actually, the same thing happened on Friday night with the blonde. She was really sexually responsive to me, rubbing her body on me and even at one point taking the back of my hand and rubbing it on her breast. The best part was when she started making out with her best friend, my friends new girlfriend. It was a wild and fun night. And I enjoyed it because it was casual.

These days I tend more and more to feel like I don't want to be tied to anything really. Just be on a plane and in a foreign city somewhere working remotely through a system while making capital.

And more and more, I have opportunities to move into that kind of a lifestyle. So we'll see what happens.

But this is all part of the state shift that is happening with 2.5. I'm not entirely sure of everything that is happening, I just know something is happening.

(10-23-2016, 10:40 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:28 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:24 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Funny how the non healing versions seem to make members want to quit. I'm struggling a bit too with sticking with the sub. Almost moved to am6 yesterday.

That is actually interesting. Either the technology is overwhelming in its power, and is forcing change so fast and at such drastic lengths that we are fighting to stay on it or there is something else that's going on to make users want to abandon ship.

Over the course of 3 nights, I've had two dreams of my mortality. I can only imagine that in a few weeks I'll really be able to see the full strength of this technology. That is, if I can keep up with 2.5 for that long.
I wonder what 32 days of 2.5 will feel. Hopefully I won't regret running AM6.

If I make that 32 day mark, I'll let you know. I've fallen short with previous versions of DMSI, so this time I'm going to make the best damn effort I can. I intended to run 2.3 for 90 days, but got 12 days in before I switched to 2.4. I was planning on running 2.4 for 45 days, but fell short and stopped on day 36.

So, this time, I'm not going to make any definite claims. I'm just going to see how it goes.

(10-23-2016, 10:29 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:22 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I can't wait to read some updates on how its working for you! I remember reading some of your earlier posts where you questioned what 2.5 was doing. Do you still feel that way?

Yes, I still feel that way because (if this makes sense) I know something is changing. Except, I don't know what it is that is changing??

This vacation started out chaotic... going to a meeting at work on my first day of vacation. Everyday there has been something going on. Part of me is happy I have time off from work to deal with it. The other part wants to go test DMSI, however that would be unwise with the "fires I have to put out."

Well, I hope you get to have a fairly smooth rest of the vacation and that you get to test DMSI out. I'm always looking forward to your entries! Smile

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 11:03 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Will I stay with her - probably not. I'm not the kind of person that can really settle down with a steady girlfriend. I think the coffin bit is an example of that as well. I feel boxed in. I tend to keep all of my relationships casual.

Your dream about the coffin makes so much sense now that I understand it's because of her inviting you back to her place. You felt trapped by her invitation!!

You have to ask yourself why you felt this way?? She just wanted MORE sex and I didn't get the impression she wanted a commitment from you!! Be upfront with her, let her know that you like how your relationship is... casual and you want to keep it that way!!

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - wolverine_i_am - 10-23-2016

I'm definitely sticking to 2.5 until 3.0 comes out.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Aventus45 - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 11:06 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:40 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:28 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:

That is actually interesting. Either the technology is overwhelming in its power, and is forcing change so fast and at such drastic lengths that we are fighting to stay on it or there is something else that's going on to make users want to abandon ship.

Over the course of 3 nights, I've had two dreams of my mortality. I can only imagine that in a few weeks I'll really be able to see the full strength of this technology. That is, if I can keep up with 2.5 for that long.
I wonder what 32 days of 2.5 will feel. Hopefully I won't regret running AM6.

If I make that 32 day mark, I'll let you know. I've fallen short with previous versions of DMSI, so this time I'm going to make the best damn effort I can. I intended to run 2.3 for 90 days, but got 12 days in before I switched to 2.4. I was planning on running 2.4 for 45 days, but fell short and stopped on day 36.

So, this time, I'm not going to make any definite claims. I'm just going to see how it goes. Unless 3.0 drops before then.
I'm planning on 32 days unless 3.0 drops.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the 32 day mark - barring 3.0 doesn't drop.

Onwards and upwards!

(10-23-2016, 11:39 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 11:03 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Will I stay with her - probably not. I'm not the kind of person that can really settle down with a steady girlfriend. I think the coffin bit is an example of that as well. I feel boxed in. I tend to keep all of my relationships casual.

Your dream about the coffin makes so much sense now that I understand it's because of her inviting you back to her place. You felt trapped by her invitation!!

You have to ask yourself why you felt this way?? She just wanted MORE sex and I didn't get the impression she wanted a commitment from you!! Be upfront with her, let her know that you like how your relationship is... casual and you want to keep it that way!!

Oh, she knows how I feel about relationships. That's the first rule I have with women whom I have an interest in - I tell them flat out what not to expect from me. And we talked about it again over breakfast yesterday. I think that's why she was resistant to me for so long.

Something tells me though that she is going to get attached, if she isn't already. She checked in with me today again to see how I was. It's nice, the attention I'm getting from her. I just don't want to inadvertently hurt her in the long term.

Breaking women down emotionally isn't really my thing. But, you can't really control what other people feel and there are things that always happen.

All the same, I'm excited to see what happens next.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - wolverine_i_am - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the 32 day mark - barring 3.0 doesn't drop.

Onwards and upwards!

Yeah best to commit to the long term. That's what manifestation programs are about no? Not sure why people are dropping out only after a week of 2.5.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-26-2016

Day 13

Just a quick update on where I am with DMSI. So the past three days has been a bit interesting for me - women have been ghosting me more. It's almost as if they have pulled away somewhat. I'm not sure why.

Some women that typically do respond to me also have not returned my calls. I kind of like it actually - it makes it easier for me to replace them. That itch to step to any woman is also getting strong; it's a fairly cavalier feeling where I don't care about the consequences so much anymore.

Interestingly enough, I am also finding certain women that I wouldn't have found attractive before to be much more to my liking now. The women that I do find more appealing now have something dark about them - an edgy quality. They aren't the typical girl next door, fresh faced kind of woman that I have liked in the past.

DMSI 2.5 is also reminiscent of 2.3 with regards to work - I am so focused these days. I read others journals where they are feeling distracted since on 2.5, but for me it's the exact opposite. I was distracted all the time on 2.4. Perhaps I don't do so well with the clearing modules.

I may bypass 3.0A and instead opt to wait until 3.0B comes out before I make the move from 2.5.

I also haven't noticed any changes in terms of how I keep my place. I read Shannon was more motivated to keep his place clean when he was on 2.4. In any case, I've always been pretty good about keeping a neat apartment. I'm a minimalist by nature and don't keep many things. I've always been a firm believer of the things that you own ultimately own you.

As I was taking the train home today, I fell asleep for a few moments and woke up with a blitzing headache. That's seemed to go away, but it has been replaced with something else. I can't put my finger on what that is though.

In the meantime, this is currently my theme song to the soundtrack of my life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

Let's see what happens next...

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-27-2016

(10-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I may bypass 3.0A and instead opt to wait until 3.0B comes out before I make the move from 2.5.

As I understand, they will be released the same day at the same time!!

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:10 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I may bypass 3.0A and instead opt to wait until 3.0B comes out before I make the move from 2.5.

As I understand, they will be released the same day at the same time!!

I was reading one of Shannon's journals and I think he mentioned something along the lines of releasing 3.0A first. I may very well be mistaken in how I interpreted what he wrote.

I also agree with your post on Swisston's journal, we all need clearing. I just haven't done well with those modules for some reason or another. I'll see how it goes with 3.0 though. It could very well be a different story.

In the meantime, I continue to enjoy 2.5. Whatever it is that's in this version, I will let it bulldoze through any resistance I may have.

How's the vacation going?