Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.5 Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.5 Testing (/Thread-DMSI-V2-5-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-14-2016

Day 1

Will keep this short as I am posting from my phone again. Ran the Flac version of TS for 3 loops last night. Fell asleep within 15 minutes of the program running.

Woke up this morning with a fairly strong erection. First one I have had in a while as with 2.4 I rarely had an erection.

A little groggy this morning but I attribute some of that to a mild hangover due to drinking 2 glasses of wine last night.

Within an hour of being up, I was feeling good. Really good. Totally upbeat and in an awesome mood. That stayed with me for most of the day. I feel like I was more open to women today, and even though nothing really kicked, I still had a good time.

My hunger was under control for the most part, that is until I had lunch. I scarfed my food down. Scarfed. I don't think I ever ate that fast before in my life. Ever.

That helped boost my mood even more and I was in a good mood for another two hours until I got another bout of hunger. Got another round of food. Finished a lot of work, completed some reports, and by the time I was done I was exhausted. It hit me suddenly. I need sleep.

Right now I am just exhausted. Going to head home and pass out until tomorrow morning.

All in all though, I really like this version of DMSI. I feel like after a few days the body will adjust to the energy requirements and I'll have some more time with the sub.

Looking forward to seeing how quickly I take to the sub and what changes occur.

Onto the future...

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-14-2016

One other thing that happened today, I feel totally sexual. Sexual in a way that I never felt with 2.3 or 2.4. I was out last night with a friend of mine who is fairly close to me. I never saw her in any other light other than we're friends.

This morning until now I have this ridiculous urge and desire to not only bed her, but cum deep inside of her. Craziest feeling I have had in a long, long time.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - RTBoss - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 02:52 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: One other thing that happened today, I feel totally sexual. Sexual in a way that I never felt with 2.3 or 2.4. I was out last night with a friend of mine who is fairly close to me. I never saw her in any other light other than we're friends.

This morning until now I have this ridiculous urge and desire to not only bed her, but cum deep inside of her. Craziest feeling I have had in a long, long time.

Hah, uh-oh! I wonder how many of us this might happen to...

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Life - 10-14-2016

Wow lol that sounds awesome

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-16-2016

Before I go into what happened over the past two days, which wasn't much really considering that I have been down for the count with one of the worst colds I've had in years - which coincidentally started as soon as I finished my first day with 2.5. I think I finally understand the clearing that was happening with 2.4. I'll write more about it in day 3, but it's only after I stopped 2.4 do I realize what it was doing and how impactful it was. Also, nothing in todays post is about women.

Day 2

First things first - a piece of advice. Do not go over the recommended loops with DMSI.

I didn't realize my iTunes was on loop and I was down 4 and a half loops before I shut it off. And the rest of the day I felt like a bulldozer had run through my skull. Not pleasant at all....

I had dreams the second night of running DMSI where I was being AMOG'd by a guy. I don't remember all of the details, but it was so real. I do remember finally lashing out at the guy, but the thing that struck me is how calm he was while I was angry.

Anyway, after all of that I woke up and found myself down with the cold. I didn't go out at all.

Day 3

This is where I realized the clearing effects that came up. I had an uncle who when I was growing up, was considered the enemy. In so many ways, all of my most important life lessons I learned from him and there were times when he and I were like friends, and other times he'd lecture me for hours on how I was f*cking up my life.

In many ways he was right. Anyway, as I got older, the anger tapered off and we really did become close. He passed away almost a decade ago now. Last night I had a dream with my aunt in it, his wife, and she was telling me about him. About how I was the only one who ever really understood him and that he was hardest on me because he expected the most from me.

When I woke up, I looked back at my time, and I realize he never called me a loser. He always said that I shouldn't become a loser. He also was the one who got me a video camera after I graduated high school, because I wanted to be a film maker.

I say this, because memory is a funny thing. There's the thing that happened, and the way we interpreted it. Anyway, after the dream, I felt like something changed in me again. That cleared something deep within me.

So I think this is more of an effect of 2.4 than it is 2.5. But I woke up feeling so good, like a piece of me finally healed and let go.

Now if only I could kick this cold and get back out there...

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-18-2016

Day 4 and 5

A quick update on a few things with DMSI -

First, I agree with Illumi, if you are sick, this sub will kick your ass. I'm a glutton for pain and continue running it even though I am feeling like death incarnate, and I'll get to the reason why at the end.

That being said, it will tear you down. If you can't handle it, or your body can't, don't do it.

Second thing I noticed, my current diet couldn't keep up with the requirements of the sub. I was so constantly drained that I had to reintroduce carbs. I am currently making adjustments to what I eat and how I eat to make this work for me.

Third thing I noticed, this sub will eat away at your fears and give you an edge. It's different than the edge that 2.3 gave me, but I can say that my tolerance for bullshit has dropped significantly. This is a good thing.

I can also tell the autopilot and resistance tech is working because every time I see a girl I like, my body is itching to step. Right now, I can still somewhat stonewall those affects, especially because I am physically down with a cold, but a few more days and any control I may have will probably go out the window.

I also feel much more sexual. I think much more sexually. More so than I had on 2.3. This tech is aggressive and making me much more aggressive.

Lastly, and to circle back to my first point - I love this sub. I love the way I feel on it. I love the way it makes me feel. I'm not fighting as much against this one, I'm not looking to be emotionally cleansed, I just want the raw voraciousness that this sub goes through to achieve its goals.

And yes, I am going to slay multiple women with this one - I can feel that already.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-21-2016

Day 8

Today was significant for several reasons. The other few days I was still down for the count with a cold and wasn't feeling much.

Actually something I have noticed since 3 days ago, women will randomly smile at me on the street when they see me.

Now, before we write this one off - I live in NYC, where women are beyond pretentious and everyone walks around pissed off. So that's been a really interesting development because in my accumulative almost 40 years in this city, that's actually never happened to me before that I can remember.

Moving on from that.

First, my dream last night was so vivid and altering for me, I had to write about it.

In my dream, I died. I was dead. And when I did die I didn't dream of anything else until I woke up this morning.

When I finally did wake up, I knew something had completely changed in me.

The second thing, a friend of mine started dating a new girl and he wanted me to meet her. The girls best friend just happened to be coming into NYC also, and so he wanted to a double date.

Now, I've taken one for my boys plenty of times, because the friend has never once been up to my standards, and they're usually just OK looking.

So, imagine my surprise when a perfect 10 blonde walks in with my friend and his new girlfriend on his arm. She was stunning. And with her heals she was taller than me also.

And for the duration of our dinner, she leaned up against me, brushed her body against me, and put her face so close to me I almost kissed her several times. She also has this thing about being proper and at the same time she lashed out at this one girl who kept staring at her. I'll be honest, it was getting annoying for me too that girls staring.

This girl was nuts in all the right ways. Her profession is as a personal fashion stylist for a bunch of billionaires wives.

Now, ever since Chaos mentioned manifesting a hot blonde, I won't lie, I was thinking it would be cool to have that. And lo and behold, hot blonde manifested.

Had an amazing night and amazing food - if ever in NYC, definitely check out beauty and Essex. It's a restaurant hidden behind a pawn shop.

But lots of fun, and all this happened after my dream. I really do feel like things are drastically changing.

I feel like a lot more will change for me in the next 12 days. Day 21 actually has been verberating in my skull for the past two days. Let's see if anything of significance happens then.

Did I mention how much I love 2.5.

Mad props to the Jedi Master for building this masterpiece.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-23-2016

Day 9 and 10

A quick update, as I am still processing something.

On day 9 I received a call from a woman I know who asked me out to breakfast. We got together and afterwards we went back to her place. She had always been really resistant to me previously, but within an hour we were having sex.

I left afterwards as I felt in my head too much. The sex was great, It was the most passionate I had felt in some time. I had a really strong orgasm.

Last night I went to bed fairly early, around midnight. I woke up 3 hours later from a nightmare, and I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. Loud enough that my neighbor came knocking on my door asking if I was OK.

Usually I don't remember nightmares when I have them, and it's been at least a few years since I last had one. But I remembered last nights. In the dream I was in a maze of sorts, and I fell asleep. Whether in real life or in the dream, I can't tell anymore, I woke up, I saw that I had been sealed in into a coffin of some sort.

At that point I screamed. I had this feeling of absolute terror. I can't ever remember feeling like I did last night.

I went back to bed after I told my neighbor I was fine and apologized for the noise. Thankfully they were really cool and more so concerned than bothered by what happened.

I continued to run DMSI and fell back asleep.

I've noticed with version 2.5 that more and more of the users have been dropping off. Chaos had been contemplating it for some time, but Illumi and Eternity have also stopped using it.

After last night, I thought of taking a break. But I decided against it. I'm a glutton for pain and I want to work through whatever it is that's coming to surface with 2.5.

I've also noticed something of a side effect with 2.5, and that is while the goal of the program is to get me to be more desirable to women, I find that, and this could be an effect of the P4 technology amongst other things, that anything I expose myself to with a strong intention also starts to morph with my reality and is affected as a change in my personality.

I don't know if I can explain this well, but, I spend a lot of time reading investment journals and I read Think and Grow Rich a little everyday. It's just one of my favorite books and I just enjoy reading it, not so much for the message, but just the amount of history that it documents of events that happened. Anyway, because of my, I guess strong attraction to these things, I am finding myself morphing and looking at these things differently now too.

I'm wondering if the sniper technology goes beyond women and into some other things that we are attracted to.

This is only an observation on my part, and it may be a by-product and it may go away in the future, but something is definitely happening really strongly inside of me. I just can't really articulate it very well.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:07 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I've noticed with version 2.5 that more and more of the users have been dropping off. Chaos had been contemplating it for some time, but Illumi and Eternity have also stopped using it.

After last night, I thought of taking a break. But I decided against it. I'm a glutton for pain and I want to work through whatever it is that's coming to surface with 2.5.

I'm still doing 2.5!! Currently on vacation. Reading journals when I get a chance.

I would love to do BASE 2.1 just so I could experience Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success in 5G!! Eventually those two titles will be released in 6G, so in the meantime... I'm testing DMSI; currently 2.5

(10-23-2016, 10:17 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:07 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I've noticed with version 2.5 that more and more of the users have been dropping off. Chaos had been contemplating it for some time, but Illumi and Eternity have also stopped using it.

I'm still doing 2.5!! Currently on vacation. Reading journals when I get a chance.

I would love to do BASE 2.1 just so I could experience Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success in 5G!! Eventually those two titles will be released in 6G, so in the meantime... I'm testing DMSI; currently 2.5

I can't wait to read some updates on how its working for you! I remember reading some of your earlier posts where you questioned what 2.5 was doing. Do you still feel that way?

I'm still trying to process last night. It's doing something for sure - the technology is really powerful.

It's like Audio Heroin for me... Smile

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Aventus45 - 10-23-2016

Funny how the non healing versions seem to make members want to quit. I'm struggling a bit too with sticking with the sub. Almost moved to am6 yesterday.

(10-23-2016, 10:24 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Funny how the non healing versions seem to make members want to quit. I'm struggling a bit too with sticking with the sub. Almost moved to am6 yesterday.

That is actually interesting. Either the technology is overwhelming in its power, and is forcing change so fast and at such drastic lengths that we are fighting to stay on it or there is something else that's going on to make users want to abandon ship.

Over the course of 3 nights, I've had two dreams of my mortality. I can only imagine that in a few weeks I'll really be able to see the full strength of this technology. That is, if I can keep up with 2.5 for that long.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:22 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I can't wait to read some updates on how its working for you! I remember reading some of your earlier posts where you questioned what 2.5 was doing. Do you still feel that way?

Yes, I still feel that way because (if this makes sense) I know something is changing. Except, I don't know what it is that is changing??

This vacation started out chaotic... going to a meeting at work on my first day of vacation. Everyday there has been something going on. Part of me is happy I have time off from work to deal with it. The other part wants to go test DMSI, however that would be unwise with the "fires I have to put out."

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Aventus45 - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:28 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:24 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Funny how the non healing versions seem to make members want to quit. I'm struggling a bit too with sticking with the sub. Almost moved to am6 yesterday.

That is actually interesting. Either the technology is overwhelming in its power, and is forcing change so fast and at such drastic lengths that we are fighting to stay on it or there is something else that's going on to make users want to abandon ship.

Over the course of 3 nights, I've had two dreams of my mortality. I can only imagine that in a few weeks I'll really be able to see the full strength of this technology. That is, if I can keep up with 2.5 for that long.
I wonder what 32 days of 2.5 will feel. Hopefully I won't regret running AM6.