Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Benjamin - 10-14-2016

Oh but your thread title wins out over that. I love Borat.

Is this your journal theme song?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 05:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Oh but your thread title wins out over that. I love Borat.

LOL, I hadn't heard that full song. I love the part in the movie when he says, "Do you know this man, Korky Buchek? Bing, bang..." so that clip was perfect.

Ehhh...my wife is good with plow. When she have my baby, her anoose will be like mouth of tired dog, and her vagine will hang like wizard's sleeve!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-14-2016

Hadn't felt much aura, or any auric side effects. Ate a big dinner - not healthy. Burger, then wife's leftovers, and a piece of apple pie. Now I'm getting quite warm, but not V1 or sudden-hot-flash V2.1 warm.

My wife just said she wants to move our TV watching upstairs to the bedroom, and as soon as she said it, my feet began tingling, as well as the palms of my hands. And now, as I type this, she's just chattering away. Quite a mood change from the queasy lady that wasn't feeling good when she came home from work (she gets "morning" sickness really bad). I'm kinda doubting she'll initiate anything upstairs, but one can hope!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 06:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 05:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Oh but your thread title wins out over that. I love Borat.

LOL, I hadn't heard that full song. I love the part in the movie when he says, "Do you know this man, Korky Buchek? Bing, bang..." so that clip was perfect.

Ehhh...my wife is good with plow. When she have my baby, her anoose will be like mouth of tired dog, and her vagine will hang like wizard's sleeve!

ROFLMAO! I didn't know that was a real song, I thought he just made that shit up too.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Snoop - 10-15-2016

(10-13-2016, 08:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Ok, time to reveal some news - before I get this run started. Listen up, Chaos! I told you I'd have a DMSI badge for you to make! Big Grin

My wife is expecting. She conceived right at the end of my V2.3 run. It only took us less than 2 month of trying. She's about 8 weeks along now. I wanted to wait to share the news until we were mostly out-of-the-woods concerning the potential miscarriage time frame. First DMSI-baby!

I just got back from the gym. Out-of-the-blue confidence came soaring into my mind as I walked around doing my exercises. All I could think was, "You ladies have never met a man like me." Which is probably true. This entire forum is a community of individuals that have access to tools that put us into a ridiculously small percentage of the world population, not to mention world history. What a great time to be alive!

Bring on V2.5! If I had Ben's phone number, I'd be ringin' him off-the-hook. What'sa'matta!? Can't sleep!? Wink

Congratulations RT.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-15-2016

Have a quick fuse today. I'll feel fine one second, the next I'm blowing my top.

Screaming at my TV during the football game. Ever since my wife pointed out my dad does that (years ago) I stopped yelling at TVs or at sporting events. Not today.

Breached the whale to clear the blowhole about an hour ago.

Radiating heat, whole body.

Having a drink - I haven't been drinking for almost 2 weeks.

Going to stay with the in-laws in BFE the next 3 days. There will be absolutely zero opportunities for anything. It'll be nothing but cats, cows, and corn. Goodie-goodie, can't wait!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 02:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Have a quick fuse today. I'll feel fine one second, the next I'm blowing my top.

Screaming at my TV during the football game. Ever since my wife pointed out my dad does that (years ago) I stopped yelling at TVs or at sporting events. Not today.

Breached the whale to clear the blowhole about an hour ago.

Radiating heat, whole body.

Having a drink - I haven't been drinking for almost 2 weeks.

Going to stay with the in-laws in BFE the next 3 days. There will be absolutely zero opportunities for anything. It'll be nothing but cats, cows, and corn. Goodie-goodie, can't wait!

After the "fish incident", it'll be interesting to see how the cows react to you RT. Tongue

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 02:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: After the "fish incident", it'll be interesting to see how the cows react to you RT. Tongue

Mooooooo...::choke::! Hahahaha.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Benjamin - 10-15-2016

Quote:After the "fish incident", it'll be interesting to see how the cows react to you RT.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-17-2016

3 loops, TS, 10 clicks.

Wow. My feet and palms are on absolute fire. They are tingling like mad, and almost feel like they're burning - like neuropathy or something. I don't know what this implicates for today, but like I said before - I'm in BFE, stuck on a farm for a few days.

I had crazy dreams again last night, and don't remember and details.

Mildly horny. Good thing there aren't any goats on this farm. Hahahaha, j/k. Tongue

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Mildly horny. Good thing there aren't any goats on this farm. Hahahaha, j/k. Tongue

"Well... I have thought about fucking some chickens before. If you wanna have a good time and want some p*ssy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEbejephNM

Best scene in this entire movie, rofl.

Ok, strike that. The longer my feet and hands tingle the hornier I'm getting, and right now I'm using my laptop like a school kid who uses his book to hide my hard on. I'm actually worried about getting up and walking into the kitchen to get a coffee refill because my mother-in-law is in there.

No, I'm not getting hard for my MIL. Hahaha.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - DisneylandUSA - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 3 loops, TS, 10 clicks.

Wow. My feet and palms are on absolute fire. They are tingling like mad, and almost feel like they're burning - like neuropathy or something. I don't know what this implicates for today, but like I said before - I'm in BFE, stuck on a farm for a few days.

Mildly horny. Good thing there aren't any goats on this farm. Hahahaha, j/k. Tongue

Living on a Farm: Lucky you to live on a Farm; Yet, the negative is your visiting your Mother-in-Law. Rolleyes

(10-17-2016, 09:26 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 3 loops, TS, 10 clicks.

Living on a Farm: Lucky you to live on a Farm; Yet, the negative is your visiting your Mother-in-Law. Rolleyes

Oh, I'm just visiting. I could never live on a farm.