Subliminal Talk
CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) (/Thread-CHAOSVRGN-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - SargeMaximus - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 06:38 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Has anyone ever bothered to ask themselves why it's considered good and pious to be broke, poor and allegedly happy? As if being rich automatically renders someone evil and unhappy? It's another ***** manipulation by the global elites to curtail competition and maintain an "order" that only supports the people at the top.

The greatest lie the devil ever told was convincing the world that pursuing greatness is a sin and aimless passivity is a virtue.

Shannon -- You know I respect you and believe it or not, you've become such an influential figure in my life, even though we've never met. When you post, I stop, listen and give lots of thought to what you have to say. But if you truly believe in this "pursuing power and money is wrong" thing, then stop running BAMM, drop the price of DMSI to $15 and release all of your secrets to the world. Because it seems to me that power and money IS your end goal -- money from your life's work and power from the fact that no one else can do what you can do. You deserve your riches, you've clearly earned it by ushering in a new era of science and spirituality.

But make no mistake: This will make you immensely powerful and I'm sure you're aware of this. I want this SAME thing for myself.

I want to live the life of Kanye West than the old monk, hiding away in bumfucknowhere, eating rice and roaches, waiting to die alone. I want to create and inspire whenever I want, without having to worry about money or resources. And I think you're all absolutely INSANE when you try to convince me that giving up my drive and dreams to settle and get married to the modern America and live my life in servitude to her and a corporation that gives no shits about me.

KANYE. 21 Grammys. An amazing hip-hop portfolio (if you're not a hip-hop fan, I don't wanna hear it -- "My Beautiful Dark, Twisted Fantasy" is the Kid A of hip-hop), a billion dollar deal with ADIDAS, the ability to create anything to his heart's content. And what, I shouldn't look up to him because he's unapologetic about the fact that he made it in a society that was geared for him to fail?

**** THAT.

I am tired of being that guy who remains "zen" in the face of adversity -- when people are actively trying to move you around like a chess piece, but never in mutual benefit and only for their own personal gain. How long will I continue to put my life on hold so everyone else can succeed, and then pat myself on the ***** back for being "zen."

I believe in self-mastery. I believe in self-actualization. And who I am, what I am, is someone with the potential to ascend to greatness. And I think it's time I admit that and just do it.

... and that's why I knocked that 16 year old bitch out with a jab, jab, OVERHAND RIGHT combo when he hooked me in the face and giggled about it.

You chose the wrong day, boy.

This.

If we're not here to improve our lives and get what we want, pray tell why we're here at all?

If what you want is to be the roach eating monk (love that lol) then by all means do it, but just as dropping an object won't make it leave orbit, so being zen won't get you pussy or money. Ghandi isn't a rich playboy, and you can't just wish things into being. Any invention in history had to work WITH the laws of nature. Such laws are gravity and yes, even women and (what they respond to) are governed by unchanging natural laws.

I'd love to go into more detail but I need to collect my thoughts. Tongue

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shannon - 10-17-2016

I think we have a misunderstanding.

Consider the Shaolin monk. Trained to respond to adversity, and be Zen. Zen is not weakness. Zen does not allow itself to be taken advantage of. Zen is self mastery and the naturally resulting stillness. Positive one meets negative one, and the result is completion.

But I never said you should be poor or let people walk on you. I want for those who use my products and listen to my words to be successful. I want you to find self fulfillment as much within as possible. But being poor is a wasted opportunity to make the world change - hopefully for the better.

I never advocated for poverty or weakness for anyone.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - apollolux - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 06:38 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: KANYE. 21 Grammys. An amazing hip-hop portfolio (if you're not a hip-hop fan, I don't wanna hear it -- "My Beautiful Dark, Twisted Fantasy" is the Kid A of hip-hop), a billion dollar deal with ADIDAS, the ability to create anything to his heart's content. And what, I shouldn't look up to him because he's unapologetic about the fact that he made it in a society that was geared for him to fail?

**** THAT.

This is the only part of your post that I have any sort of issue with, however minor it may be. He worked/still works his hustle and I respect the commitment and work ethic he exercises in making his success happen. The part in bold, though, specifically feels almost certainly like a strawman assertion, that not only his success was predicated on "fighting against odds" but also that he shouldn't be a role model because of his brash attitude and swagger.

What the American people fail to realize is that the argument isn't "you shouldn't look up to Kanye because he's unapologetic blah blah blah," it's "you shouldn't look up to Kanye because his success is predicated on an industry of nearly useless entertainment." You say "21 Grammys" I say "21 times an industry catering ONLY to audio entertainment that's all but completely useless said 'your work deserves an award, here's a useless pat on the back and fleeting validation' to him;" you say "amazing hip-hop portfolio" I say "he made audio a lot of people consume, so do a bunch of other people more or less disposable than he;" you say "billion dollar deal with Adidas" I say "someone who knows a lot about music but next to nothing about shoes got paid way too much to promote shoes, IT'S MF'ING SHOES WHY DO COMPANIES SPEND SO MUCH TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY ANYWAYS?!?!?"

In case I haven't made it clear, my problem here isn't Kanye specifically, it's the fact that industries such as the recording industry exist where producers can earn mega-bucks for producing and distributing consumable entertainment and very rarely do the best artists themselves get the share they deserve. Kanye hustled to make sure he's as difficult to replace as possible, but eventually there will be someone else pushed to that level, whether naturally or artificially, and he will be replaced.

Regarding Shannon specifically, I think you only slightly misinterpreted his goals, chaos. Yes, he's almost certainly after money and power, but the means he chose to make that happen are primarily "creating something of value to the public." Entertainment, especially produced music, TV shows, and movies, has significantly less value than what people like Shannon in the self-help and/or health industries create by comparison. You've consistently said DMSI was the best $114.95 you've ever spent because you acknowledge this value, and likely, somewhere deep within you, you know that what entertainers create is lower value by comparison.

(edit: whoa, I spent so much time on this post Shannon already posted ahead of me :~)

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - SargeMaximus - 10-17-2016

I love Shannon's responses. He always nails it.

I, on the other hand, have to muddle through my broken communicating skills. :/

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Zeroxmachina - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 01:38 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You know, I never thought I'd be saying this... but I'm a bit with some of Sarge's principles right now. I've been thinking about this all day. In my travels around the U.S., I've met and worked with tons of millionaires and a few billionaires. Tons of men that get laid all the time and have massive amounts of power. And that's where I want to be.

And you know what? None of them are zen.
ALL of them have a threatening edge.

And women and society eat it up. They do what they want. The world is their playground. I've tried to be zen and docile throughout all my 20's and it really didn't do shit for me. Now, I'm heading into my 30's, where I SHOULD be at my prime, and I look at all I lost trying to be "zen" and "docile."

I think self-mastery and zen are two separate entities. Because you can be a powerful asshole and still have self-mastery. In fact, it takes lots of self-mastery and self-actualization to remain at the top, because EVERYONE'S COMING FOR YOU.

**** being Zen for now. I want pussy and I want power and I say **** anyone who stands in the way of that goal.

My entire life, I've always had this low-level fear cycling beneath whatever I'm feeling. I'm tired of it. It's held me back for so long. I want to be a god among men. I've always wanted this, just convinced myself for so long that I didn't.

Something's passing. It's time for me to stop lying about who and what I am. A sovereign.

Something people seem to forget though, being outwardly alpha or aggressive is actually more of a defense mechanism that generally serves as a device to impress/intimidate other men,but is almost always a cover for insecurity. Simply being aware/sure of yourself internally without the need to 'flex' or seek outside validation from anyone, woman or man, is what I believe really gives a man a presence that makes women (not girls) go crazy.

Western masculinity and it's extreme yang principles are imbalanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbzeqFcpGQQ

Look at Joon, the last guy at 2:39, I believe this is what a more balanced human being that's in touch with the feminine aspect is like. I'm certain that he's not outwardly someone that feels the need to 'act tough', nor is he 'beta' in any sense. But it's undeniable Joon is one of those guys that women flock too.

I guess what i'm saying is, you're strong and you know it. People will test you because they aren't confident of their own strength, it makes no sense for you to play into the insecurity game with them.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - bits - 10-18-2016

I dont think being zen would hold you back from making lots of money or having sex with women I just think it changes how you go about it. Some guys make a lot of money because they live in constant fear of being poor, others because they feel its the only way people (including family) will love them. Some who have those hangups are able to use that fear to develop a tremendous work ethic but most people who have those fears have "resistance" to wealth and women itself.

Being "zen" will probably get more results because you'll do what you want not what you PERCEIVE society expects of you and you fall in line. Its much more fun to get rich because you enjoy instead of what career your parents pushed you into and much more rewarding to sleep with women that you actually enjoy vs. settling for some disaster of a woman you meet on POF or at closing time in a bar when all the other women are gone.

I'm getting to a point now where if I focus on the end result of money (making it) its not as rewarding as the actual process, same with women. An orgasm sounds nice, but having a beautiful woman sitting in my lap and blushing over the things i say im going to do to her sounds even better.

I think Steve Jobs said something "stay hungry, stay foolish" = always look for whats next, whats possible, what can i learn, what can i experience, what can be created out of interactions with women, etc. I think thats the key to always having an "edge" to your personality and living an exciting life.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - chaosvrgn - 10-18-2016

(10-17-2016, 08:45 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:38 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: KANYE. 21 Grammys. An amazing hip-hop portfolio (if you're not a hip-hop fan, I don't wanna hear it -- "My Beautiful Dark, Twisted Fantasy" is the Kid A of hip-hop), a billion dollar deal with ADIDAS, the ability to create anything to his heart's content. And what, I shouldn't look up to him because he's unapologetic about the fact that he made it in a society that was geared for him to fail?

**** THAT.

This is the only part of your post that I have any sort of issue with, however minor it may be. He worked/still works his hustle and I respect the commitment and work ethic he exercises in making his success happen. The part in bold, though, specifically feels almost certainly like a strawman assertion, that not only his success was predicated on "fighting against odds" but also that he shouldn't be a role model because of his brash attitude and swagger.

What the American people fail to realize is that the argument isn't "you shouldn't look up to Kanye because he's unapologetic blah blah blah," it's "you shouldn't look up to Kanye because his success is predicated on an industry of nearly useless entertainment." You say "21 Grammys" I say "21 times an industry catering ONLY to audio entertainment that's all but completely useless said 'your work deserves an award, here's a useless pat on the back and fleeting validation' to him;" you say "amazing hip-hop portfolio" I say "he made audio a lot of people consume, so do a bunch of other people more or less disposable than he;" you say "billion dollar deal with Adidas" I say "someone who knows a lot about music but next to nothing about shoes got paid way too much to promote shoes, IT'S MF'ING SHOES WHY DO COMPANIES SPEND SO MUCH TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY ANYWAYS?!?!?"

In case I haven't made it clear, my problem here isn't Kanye specifically, it's the fact that industries such as the recording industry exist where producers can earn mega-bucks for producing and distributing consumable entertainment and very rarely do the best artists themselves get the share they deserve. Kanye hustled to make sure he's as difficult to replace as possible, but eventually there will be someone else pushed to that level, whether naturally or artificially, and he will be replaced.

Regarding Shannon specifically, I think you only slightly misinterpreted his goals, chaos. Yes, he's almost certainly after money and power, but the means he chose to make that happen are primarily "creating something of value to the public." Entertainment, especially produced music, TV shows, and movies, has significantly less value than what people like Shannon in the self-help and/or health industries create by comparison. You've consistently said DMSI was the best $114.95 you've ever spent because you acknowledge this value, and likely, somewhere deep within you, you know that what entertainers create is lower value by comparison.

(edit: whoa, I spent so much time on this post Shannon already posted ahead of me :~)

I'm going to be honest. I find this post condescending, with a "holier-than-thou" attitude. I don't find music, and hip-hop in particular as "valueless." Of course, if you're not from the scene, you WOULD think that. Generally, this is why I avoid conversations about hip-hop in the first place. It's usually some outsider that's ignorant about what it means to people and isn't interested in being educated on the topic, yet feels entitled enough to talk on the topic.

If you don't see any value in "entertainment," then by all means, enjoy the life of an ascetic. That's not for me. I find great value in literature, movies, music, and other "consumables," because art is the physical expression and manifestation of the human spirit. It's how we truly communicate who we are as a people and who we are as a culture.

Have you ever actually listened to any Kanye's music outside of the radio singles? No one listens to "The College Dropout" and says it's "useless entertainment." Go listen to the song "Family Business" or "All Falls Down," and you see why people connect to his music. I doubt it. There's nothing "useless" about it just because he inhabits the "pop" industry. What I see here is someone arbitrarily trying to place themselves "above" other people. You knock down someone else's accomplishments so easily. And what have you done?

And that's the main reason I'm starting to have a problem with the concept of zen. What Shannon's describing as zen and what I see many of you calling zen are different. From what I'm reading, Shannon's zen is malleable -- it can fit into any kind of lifestyle and mindset. True self-mastery and self-actualization.

What I'm seeing from a lot of you is this idea that separating from any kind of pleasure and then placing yourself above those pleasures and then deriving some kind of value from doing it. My new life rule is this: If you haven't done shit with your life, if you're just an average, everyday Joe -- DON'T try to educate me. I'll shoot the shit and philosophize with anyone, but the moment that conversation turns into didactic drivel, I'm shutting it down.

For many of you, your "zen" is little more than inaction. Inaction that you've somehow convinced yourself is superior than taking action, and that you're superior to those who HAVE taken action.

And passive acceptance of life's circumstances is NOT a virtue.

On another note:

A profound shift in thought is occurring (if you couldn't tell). That resistance has finally passed. I'm feeling very euphoric and powerful today. Instead of an underlying sense of fear, there's a sense of power -- maybe a bit of anger. And I like it. It's motivating me to take action today. All the other days, when I felt depressed or "zen," I did nothing but watch Hulu and shit. I want to feel like THIS. So I can accomplish shit.

I think I'm going to enjoy v2.5.

(10-17-2016, 11:49 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: Something people seem to forget though, being outwardly alpha or aggressive is actually more of a defense mechanism that generally serves as a device to impress/intimidate other men,but is almost always a cover for insecurity. Simply being aware/sure of yourself internally without the need to 'flex' or seek outside validation from anyone, woman or man, is what I believe really gives a man a presence that makes women (not girls) go crazy.

Western masculinity and it's extreme yang principles are imbalanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbzeqFcpGQQ

Look at Joon, the last guy at 2:39, I believe this is what a more balanced human being that's in touch with the feminine aspect is like. I'm certain that he's not outwardly someone that feels the need to 'act tough', nor is he 'beta' in any sense. But it's undeniable Joon is one of those guys that women flock too.

I guess what i'm saying is, you're strong and you know it. People will test you because they aren't confident of their own strength, it makes no sense for you to play into the insecurity game with them.

This sounds like feminist propaganda. :: Kanye shrug. ::

How many times have you ever respected a man that didn't intimidate you in some way? Like Sarge said, there are universal natural laws that guide everything, and we have a tendency to trick ourselves into thinking we're above them.

No one respects the weak. In a boxing class, allowing yourself to become the butt of everyone jokes because they hit you hard and you take it in of "zen" isn't going to garner you ANY respect.

You know what did garner some respect? When that kid hit me, giggled and I threw the prettiest overhand right ever and laid his ass out. And then, after that, this other kid decided he wanted to spar and then had his friend RECORD the fight? Why? Because he thought he could beat me and decided he was going to have something to put on YouTube and brag to the bitches.

Guess what?

He got an overhand right too, although I pulled the punch significantly because he was controlling his contact -- PLUS, he's a genuinely cool dude and a good fighter. On the flipside, you're going to learn from experience or from force that you're not going to push me around--

I mean, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you so brainwashed into being "zen" that you'll ALLOW yourself to be bullied by everyone, lose all respect from everyone (and yourself) and say, we'll it's A-OK, because I got my pillow made of zen, tears and impotent rage to comfort me at night!!!!

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - FREAK4LIFE - 10-18-2016

Kanye west walks behind his wife all the time so he isn't very alpha judging by the countless pictures that are strewn across social media so he isn't really a good model to follow regarding alpha male behavior I have always felt.

Money wise and success wise he is killing it!

(10-18-2016, 05:58 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: Kanye west walks behind his wife all the time so he isn't very alpha judging by the countless pictures that are strewn across social media so he isn't really a good model to follow regarding alpha male behavior I have always felt.

lol.

So, you view alphaness based on how you appear with your girlfriend? Guys, wake the hell up. Stop basing your masculinity on your damn woman.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shawn - 10-18-2016

(10-18-2016, 05:39 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: How many times have you ever respected a man that didn't intimidate you in some way?

I think you are confusing respect with fear. If someone intimidates me I might fear him but doesn't mean I respect him. I know several man I respect but I don't find them intimidating. And I have knew a few I feared but didn't had any respect for them left.

(10-18-2016, 05:39 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: No one respects the weak.

That might be true. But, again, not intimidating doesn't mean weak.

(10-18-2016, 06:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 05:58 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: Kanye west walks behind his wife all the time so he isn't very alpha judging by the countless pictures that are strewn across social media so he isn't really a good model to follow regarding alpha male behavior I have always felt.

lol.

So, you view alphaness based on how you appear with your girlfriend? Guys, wake the hell up. Stop basing your masculinity on your damn woman.

A man is known/viewed/judged by the kind of woman that is on his arm.

His past chick Amber Rose was a dud choice as well. "I had to take 20 showers to wash her off me because Kim told me we couldn't sleep together" but then isn't he is the one who dated her for a couple of years by his own choice since clearly she was not holding a gun to his head?

What about Kim not taking 20 showers while she was pissed on by Ray J?

He is a top notch rapper but in the presence of his wife he looks like some love sick puppy always letting him stand in front of her even though he claims to be the new Tupac?

A guy with that belief system and self-talk would not be letting his wife walk in front of him while he lags behind her? He would be leading and not the woman.There is something definitely wrong there.

He is also always leaning into her in most of the photos which shows clearly that he is always pedestalizing her and saying stuff like "y'all pretend like she aint the hottest woman around".

A guy like Kanye doing stuff like that would have a lot of bells ringing!

He sings about goldiggers but then he ends up with them somehow?

Even Jay z distanced himself from him after Kanye's marriage.

(10-18-2016, 06:52 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: A man is known/viewed/judged by the kind of woman that is on his arm.

Yes. This is true.

Meanwhile, women are screeching about being judged by their own merits, not their relationships with men.

You don't see anything wrong with this pervading mindset?

(10-18-2016, 07:00 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 06:52 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: A man is known/viewed/judged by the kind of woman that is on his arm.

Yes. This is true.

Meanwhile, women are screeching about being judged by their own merits, not their relationships with men.

You don't see anything wrong with this pervading mindset?

Then they have it all backwards since a woman will first and foremost be judged on her beauty and youth.

They can screech about it all they want but that doesn't mean them screeching about it is going to change our innate biology.