Subliminal Talk
CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) (/Thread-CHAOSVRGN-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - SargeMaximus - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 12:37 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:22 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 11:48 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: But... and I hate to be that guy, but I'm hoping something didn't "go wrong" with the program and it's making me feel this terrible. I was feeling AMAZING toward the end of v2.3. Now it feels like I've regressed back to my pre-AM6 habits!

I haven't done any versions besides 2.4, but I'm starting to think the same thing.

Imho, it has to do with what David DeAngelo (and don't get me wrong, I think he's nothing more than a clever businessman, but he did have ONE thing right, and that is this) called "the critical counter-intuitive".

I, personally, think that Shannon is going off what he THINKS should work, instead of what has been proven to work time and time again. Things that Dzemoo and Sickologist were testaments to over and over again.

I can't go into detail because it's not what people like to hear, but we have to get real here: do we want a program that works or do we want one that is politically correct?

Because I strongly believe it cannot be both.

So in this case should 2.5 work better, because there is no clearing inside, but looks like people resist. And at least AOS was working for Sick, which is one of the two scripts inside.

I don't know what changed between 2.3 and 2.5, but if 2.5 were the same as 2.3, there would be no need to release it. Right?

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - chaosvrgn - 10-16-2016

I'm open to all explanations at this point. BUT -- for now, I'm giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing, but... this... just doesn't feel good. My past three weeks have been more painful than all of AM6. It's taking everything in me NOT to switch to something else, which I'm assuming is resistance.

(10-16-2016, 12:40 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm open to all explanations at this point. BUT -- for now, I'm giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing, but... this... just doesn't feel good. My past three weeks have been more painful than all of AM6. It's taking everything in me NOT to switch to something else, which I'm assuming is resistance.

Not good. Although, "bad" feelings aren't always bad. I've had days in sales where I killed it despite feeling like shit.

Btw, I'm curious, which version of DMSI was it where you banged that hot blonde?

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shawn - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 12:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't know what changed between 2.3 and 2.5, but if 2.5 were the same as 2.3, there would be no need to release it. Right?

There is a lot of new technology inside, like P4 and new anti-resistance-technology. So this is the reason for release. As far I can tell the goal remains the same. So why are results different? I have no clue. In theory it should work even better as 2.3. At least for the people who got some results with 2.3.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - wolverine_i_am - 10-16-2016

It's strange seeing you have all this resistance. I'm not getting any, so I'm assuming it probably isn't the sub that isn't working?

(10-16-2016, 12:45 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't know what changed between 2.3 and 2.5, but if 2.5 were the same as 2.3, there would be no need to release it. Right?

There is a lot of new technology inside, like P4 and new anti-resistance-technology. So this is the reason for release. As far I can tell the goal remains the same. So why are results different? I have no clue. In theory it should work even better as 2.3. At least for the people who got some results with 2.3.

I agree. The only thing I can think of (without knowing what's in the script) is that something in the script was off, and the new technology is amplifying it and making it worse.

If I recall, people claimed there was a lot of ghosting going on in 2.3 as well.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2016

Does any body had good results with 2.3 and get none with 2.5?

I personally don't feel any resistance with 2.5 yet, at least I'm not aware of any, maybe a little boredom from time to time and irritation because I attract only cougar for now.
Other than that I feel pretty good, singing in my car and feeling great. Though I did felt better while listening to 2.4 but I had some mild headache on it.

(10-16-2016, 12:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:40 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm open to all explanations at this point. BUT -- for now, I'm giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing, but... this... just doesn't feel good. My past three weeks have been more painful than all of AM6. It's taking everything in me NOT to switch to something else, which I'm assuming is resistance.

Not good. Although, "bad" feelings aren't always bad. I've had days in sales where I killed it despite feeling like shit.

Btw, I'm curious, which version of DMSI was it where you banged that hot blonde?

That was v2.4 -- which started out absolutely amazing. I was having a blast. It wasn't until week 3 that it took a turn for the worst. Then, everything changed. The healing modules starting doing their thing and I felt like I was going absolutely insane.

I don't feel like I'm going insane, but I feel like I'm resisting something so fiercely that it's sending me into a pre-AM6 state. Unhealthy, angry, eating everything in sight. My brain keeps telling me either to run BASE + UM or the AM6 refresher, which would signify that my subconscious is terrified of executing the script. I think.

Ready for Shannon to come back from vacation and help interpret these results.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Moniker - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 11:48 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Man, this must be what CatManizzle and Swisstizzle must feel like. This sub is BORING. Jeez. Compared to v2.3 and v2.4, which had insanely profound, noticeable effects on me the FIRST time I ran them.

I feel slightly bolder, but I also feel like I'm fat, ugly and undesirable. I've been eating like a damn pig. I've had a headache since starting, and just now, out of nowhere, I just rolled over and fell asleep for like an hour and a half. I had this crazy, crazy vivid dream while knocked out about banging Tijuana hookers.

I don't feel motivated. I don't feel good. I've felt bad about myself ever since that last week of v2.4. Now, it may be possible that v2.4 just hit some REALLY DEEP SHIT and it's somehow being processed. But... and I hate to be that guy, but I'm hoping something didn't "go wrong" with the program and it's making me feel this terrible. I was feeling AMAZING toward the end of v2.3. Now it feels like I've regressed back to my pre-AM6 habits!

I WANT A REFUND!

Just playin'. I'm more interested in knowing wtf is going on here. Wtf I'm resisting, because this is either my body struggling to process the changes or I'm stonewalling the program.

I DID feel good while running the loops last night. I'm guessing that's P4 and the other anti-resistance tech.

Gonna keep pressing forward.

I feel the exact same way you do. I felt towards the end of v2.4 some things were starting to come up which were emotionally and physically draining.

Now I feel bored, unmotivated just like you described.

So I am testing a theory. Not sure what you did, but I went directly from 2.4 to 2.5 without a break. That could be very jarring so maybe a short break to hopefully let the clearing effects wear off might help.

It might also lead to more valuable feedback.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shannon - 10-16-2016

Shannon's not back from vacation, but he will chime in here.

First... Sarge has no idea what he's talking about when he says he thinks the program favors being PC over doing what works. It's not based on what I think, Sarge, IT'S POLYMORPHINC. It relies ENTIRELY on what YOUR DEEP SUBCOBSCIOUS KNOWS TO BE TRUE. That's why the healing modules are so important. If I was to try to script it the way you are suggesting - a "hard wired one size fits all" approach, it would be a complete disaster. Not the least of which reason is that Sick and Dzemoo's methods don't work for every man, because not every man has their personality traits. This program adjusts itself to you, and in doing that, that is what opens the door for it to be universal across genders and sexual preferences. Therefore, according to you, you should be hatin' up a storm, and downing in pussy.

Secondly, I came very close to burning out before going on vacation. It will take a bit more time for me to recover.

Thirdly, Chaos, I think this program is triggering a lot of resistance in you because it has "stiffer" anti-resistance technology and the timing for you happens to be when you had just uncovered and brought to focus one of the bigger (est?) reasons for your resistance. Boredom, etc. and some of what you are saying are showing me that you're fighting the hell out of this program. I think that these responses only show that you need to clear more before the program is free to work.

Fourth, to all of you out there ready to pounce and ask questions, no, I will not be answering questions yet. Working is not going to get me recovered from overworking myself.

(10-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: Shannon's not back from vacation, but he will chime in here.

First... Sarge has no idea what he's talking about when he says he thinks the program favors being PC over doing what works. It's not based on what I think, Sarge, IT'S POLYMORPHINC. It relies ENTIRELY on what YOUR DEEP SUBCOBSCIOUS KNOWS TO BE TRUE. That's why the healing modules are so important. If I was to try to script it the way you are suggesting - a "hard wired one size fits all" approach, it would be a complete disaster. Not the least of which reason is that Sick and Dzemoo's methods don't work for every man, because not every man has their personality traits. This program adjusts itself to you, and in doing that, that is what opens the door for it to be universal across genders and sexual preferences. Therefore, according to you, you should be hatin' up a storm, and downing in pussy.

Interesting. Thank you for taking the time to reply to all this.

I HAVE been getting more angry and hateful towards people and seen *tiny* results. I wonder if it just takes time then?

(10-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: Secondly, I came very close to burning out before going on vacation. It will take a bit more time for me to recover.

Take your time Shannon. Whatever you need. Smile

(10-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thirdly, Chaos, I think this program is triggering a lot of resistance in you because it has "stiffer" anti-resistance technology and the timing for you happens to be when you had just uncovered and brought to focus one of the bigger (est?) reasons for your resistance. Boredom, etc. and some of what you are saying are showing me that you're fighting the hell out of this program. I think that these responses only show that you need to clear more before the program is free to work.

Fourth, to all of you out there ready to pounce and ask questions, no, I will not be answering questions yet. Working is not going to get me recovered from overworking myself.

Yeah, for sure. Now that you've mentioned this stuff tho, I'll try to be more mindful and see what happens.

Having trouble concentrating. By that, I mean I can't concentrate on ANYTHING. The motivation just isn't there. Unable to construct sentences. Just want to go to sleep for days, see if it'll restore my mental stamina. In the past, this lack of focus meant the sub was making some really deep changes and was using up significant bodily resources. However, the fact that this has been going on for 3-4 days now is troubling. It's greatly affecting my day-to-day routine -- almost to the point that running the sub is becoming a liability. I need something to change within the next few days, or I'm going to have to stop running the sub for awhile.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Benjamin - 10-16-2016

I feel you man, i'm getting a similar intensity with E2. I've been so so close to giving up completely. Today I stayed in bed a few extra hours and had tons of thoughts and repeating in my head "fuck it, I give up.. I just can't resist this anymore..." and wanting to give up completely.

I put E2 on because I had decided to stay in bed all day. Eventually after an hour all these thoughts cleared and I got up. I felt calm and peaceful for a while. Now I feel just kind of 'neutral'.

And to think the last few days i've almost given up and gone onto DMSI. But this shows that would have been a bad idea because obviously something was being worked on.

Though maybe the healing in 2.4 was more important for you and since 2.5 doesn't have that it's crazier.

That's what I keep telling myself, that something's being worked on and I'm going to be unstoppable once I break through... but it's tough, man. Never felt so helpless and useless in my life. Can't even bring myself to work on things because I'm getting this feeling that it's all for naught. Not to mention, this ridiculous lingering headache. I've had this headache for weeks now. I'm also incredibly hungry, which may be contributing to the depression, but I've been eating all day.