Subliminal Talk
CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) (/Thread-CHAOSVRGN-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shawn - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 09:04 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: In other terms, "balance" is complete stagnation, no energy to sustain life or even move forward. This leads me to believe this goal of complete balance between masculine and feminine energies is a naive, false goal. It's two pole canceling each other out, making you androgynous. You need masculine energy to expand and create.

Even AM6 is designed to continually push you off balance stage-by-stage before finally locking you into state of masculinity at the end.

"Balance" is a ***** goal for most people. It means nothing. It's a catch-all term to hide the fact that they are unmotivated and scared to push and build themselves. You've been taught to fear your own manhood -- hence all the anger shaming that goes on. Hence, being called "bitter" when you stand up against injustice -- as if passive acceptance of injustice is a virtue.

It's all designed to turn you into an individual without personality, without a soul, without a mission and then make you feel good and superior about it.

You're a man. It's your birthright to be successful, to conquer yourself and your world. Act like it.

I think people get the balance thing wrong. I mean if you look at the yin-yang symbol than every side is filled like 90% black or white and contains about 10% of the other color. And for my opinion this is probably what healthy balance is. Like 90% masculine and 10% feminine for man and 90% feminine and 10% masculine for women. A 50/50 ratio is probably wishful thinking of some feminists. If this would be really the goal we already had only one gender. And in similar ways people probably misunderstand zen, or just be yourself.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - chaosvrgn - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 10:08 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 09:04 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: In other terms, "balance" is complete stagnation, no energy to sustain life or even move forward. This leads me to believe this goal of complete balance between masculine and feminine energies is a naive, false goal. It's two pole canceling each other out, making you androgynous. You need masculine energy to expand and create.

Even AM6 is designed to continually push you off balance stage-by-stage before finally locking you into state of masculinity at the end.

"Balance" is a ***** goal for most people. It means nothing. It's a catch-all term to hide the fact that they are unmotivated and scared to push and build themselves. You've been taught to fear your own manhood -- hence all the anger shaming that goes on. Hence, being called "bitter" when you stand up against injustice -- as if passive acceptance of injustice is a virtue.

It's all designed to turn you into an individual without personality, without a soul, without a mission and then make you feel good and superior about it.

You're a man. It's your birthright to be successful, to conquer yourself and your world. Act like it.

I think people get the balance thing wrong. I mean if you look at the yin-yang symbol than every side is filled like 90% black or white and contains about 10% of the other color. And for my opinion this is probably what healthy balance is. Like 90% masculine and 10% feminine for man and 90% feminine and 10% masculine for women. A 50/50 ratio is probably wishful thinking of some feminists. If this would be really the goal we already had only one gender. And in similar ways people probably misunderstand zen, or just be yourself.

Yes, what this man said.

Had a friend send me a quote earlier. Said something along the lines of: "Feminists are trying to achieve an impossible goal. To change the inherent nature of men while simultaneously making the claim that female nature is unchangeable."

Notice how it's always too much "yang energy" or some shit like that, but no one never admit that women are giving into their natures too much?

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Sickologist - 10-22-2016

I deal with that crap daily, people telling me shit like "just let it go", "why so harsh". No I'm not gonna fucking let it go and yeah, I'm harsh. It's called realism, folks.

I don't care about eliciting fear in others, that's not my motivation. But it's a tactic powerful people use all the time. Like one of the executives at work, he threathened me "I can get you removed from this place right now" is what he said to me. I answered "based on what? that I don't roll over and believe the bs you're trying to feed us". He tried to lecture us on some economical stuff, like if you count pallets wrong the company loses money so I told him that's wrong. The company doesn't lose money, the money isn't marked in the system which is a huge difference. I also told him when other franchises sends us pallets they get it wrong too, so that money will never look right anyway. Then the jerkoff tried to pull rank on me later 1 on 1 and I owned him. Told everybody at work what happened and now the dude is sweating. I can get him fired now, haha.

Fuck the world and everybody in it if they give you shit. It's survival of the fittest, that's how you get things done.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - JackOfHearts - 10-22-2016

The other thing that some people miss in that yin yang symbol is the movement between the black and white, it's moving. So there is a 3rd parameter, it's not a fixed symbol.
I found a document hosted on this forum server, I don't know who posted it or if it was actually posted publicly, I use the url to get it manually , but in that pdf it was noted 60% masculine 40% feminine was the good ratio for a male. I don't know if it was Shannon who wrote that pdf.

I think too much masculine at some point you run into an issue, too much of something is sometimes not a good thing. Like Bad Wolf, yeah it's cool to use it but well maybe I'm overdoing it seriously. If someone he is too much masculine he doesn't change his idea easily, a bit like the titanic who take a long time to change direction. I don't think anyone on this forum is like that though.

Switched to BASE. Had to be done. I want to travel the world, I want to see what life has to offer. I want to make $50k/month. DMSI won't get me there. BASE can.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Zeroxmachina - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 10:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:You scared to cry bro?

This opening statement completely ruins all of your argument.

I dunno, I think it cuts to the heart of the matter, I'd be curious to see an actual response. ;P

Edit: Nevermind, I got one. Who'da thunk?

(10-22-2016, 09:04 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: You scared to cry bro? Does the idea of being emotionally vulnerable frighten ya? I probably seem like a bleeding heart type because your imbalance is extreme to the point where I look like i'm arguing you should sit down when you pee and paint your nails every odd weekend. But really the idea that humans should be balanced isn't irrational in the slightest.

Whether that makes it through your defense-mechanism is matter of whether you (or the other people reading) can be objective enough to grasp the 'esoteric' meaning as opposed to the assumptions your ego projects onto my message to make you reject it offhand. That's fear though.

No, I'm not afraid to cry. I just DON'T cry. You see, crying is generally an uncontrollable, instinctual response to complete and abject hopelessness, and from a evolutionary / body language standpoint, is designed to elicit pity and sympathy for others.

Pity. Sympathy. Weakness. These are all things I don't need from people. When I encounter a problem, I engage my HYPER MASCULINE BRAIN and instincts to solve that problem, not descend into a state of helplessness. Hence, how I'm able to generate $16k in revenue online. The very things you're trying to hate on is the exact reason why I'm so successful.

But, if you wanna get esoteric (seriously, I think you should find another target, because I've been going easy on you), let's get esoteric. The universe itself is "seeking equilibrium," heading toward a state of complete thermodynamic balance. Physicists call this process entropy. Do you know what happens when the universe reaches that complete balance?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

In other terms, "balance" is complete stagnation, no energy to sustain life or even move forward. This leads me to believe this goal of complete balance between masculine and feminine energies is a naive, false goal. It's two pole canceling each other out, making you androgynous. You need masculine energy to expand and create.

crying is generally an uncontrollable, instinctual response to complete and abject hopelessness

It can be, however I see it as a natural expression of an emotion one finds overwhelming. Could be the joy of watching your child born. Could be emotional/physical pain or frustration. Could be anything in between that happens as a result of connecting with another person empathically, an animal, a response to a joke, choking on your drink or food cause you eat too fast...etc., There are lots of reasons one might find themselves in tears that don't denote 'utter helplessness'.

I believe it's a release of excessive emotional energy that is necessary sometimes,and definitely healthy.

I engage my HYPER MASCULINE BRAIN

You engage BOTH hemispheres of your brain in order to function as a human being. The masculine mind (so to speak) is the one which executes the plans feminine mind gives birth to. You need both. You're in commerce; communication and receptiveness to new ideas, plus the intuition (feminine aspects) all you to discern when something is about to change, or if a stream of income is worth developing while the ability to ACT on those ideas and push them through comes from the masculine. Spell it with me...B.A.L.A.N.C.E.

The universe itself is "seeking equilibrium," heading toward a state of complete thermodynamic balance.

That isn't really esoteric,it's scientific. You as a life form can only EXIST because negentropy (which in reality is basically the organizing principle or pure life force)is ACTIVELY countering entropy, perpetually. This is what's holding your molecules together against the seemingly chaotic force of entropy. So you're already in a constant state of balance already...As is natural.

(10-22-2016, 11:23 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:

The other thing that some people miss in that yin yang symbol is the movement between the black and white, it's moving. So there is a 3rd parameter, it's not a fixed symbol.
I found a document hosted on this forum server, I don't know who posted it or if it was actually posted publicly, I use the url to get it manually , but in that pdf it was noted 60% masculine 40% feminine was the good ratio for a male. I don't know if it was Shannon who wrote that pdf.

I think too much masculine at some point you run into an issue, too much of something is sometimes not a good thing. Like Bad Wolf, yeah it's cool to use it but well maybe I'm overdoing it seriously. If someone he is too much masculine he doesn't change his idea easily, a bit like the titanic who take a long time to change direction. I don't think anyone on this forum is like that though.

I was about to mention something along this line, the Yin yang symbol is a 1D symbol which is meant to represent a 3D shape,the Torus. And of course the key principle of the Torus is...wait for it...

Balance!

In order to become a self-sustaining organism as opposed to one dependent on consuming external energies, a human must behave alongside universal laws, and the torus is constantly seen as the 'perfect' construct which enables energy to be created,and not lost. I assume you know what a torus is,and its significance.

This video demonstrates the Yin yang/torus connection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQ4IaAMr5Y

Ok, well. You keep on going around weeping your eyes out, "connecting with women" and seeking B.A.L.A.N.C.E... and I'll keep making tens of thousands of dollars each month, making my life's dream of being an independent filmmaker come true, turning my body into a work of masculine art, becoming a badass at boxing, and traveling the world.

That's the end of this.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - blackwing Z - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 01:17 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I understand your viewpoint.

It's just naive, misguided and juvenile. And every time you enter THIS journal to peddle that nonsense, I'm going to ridicule you, give you the intellectual smackdown your father clearly didn't and send you on your way.

And it'll be worth it, if I can stop one person from stumbling across that crap and saying, "OMG! That's why I'm still a virgin and I bomb out with every woman I meet. It's because I'm TOO MASCULINE! Perhaps I should get in touch with my feminine side and open up to her, tell her all my problems. Yeah. That's what women want. I should text her 3-4 times a day, just to make sure I'm in the forefront of her brain. Yeah. That's the solution. END HYPER MASCULINITY!"

There's a group of people here that would love to listen to what you have to say, because it's a much easier truth to accept. But the name of this journal is CHAOSVRGN. It's realz before feelz here. Pimp that garbage elsewhere.

No need for you to concern troll. I'm doing quite all right.

ANYWAY --

Today has been a dud in regards to work. Apparently, someone DDOS'd the **** out of Amazon's servers, and any websites hosted on their shit went down. Which... was a ***** lot, apparently. Aweber, my e-mail processor, went completely down. Along with ***** PAYPAL, so I couldn't send any promotional mails or process any orders.

That being said, I spent all day developing the sales page for what's going to become my flagship eCommerce product, a dope ass training course on dropshipping. My business partner and I had a strategy session where we used our HYPER MASCULINE LOGICAL MINDS to cut through any ***** and just hammer out how we're going to market this thing. Here's where DMSI kicks in. Ever since I've been running this thing, he's deferred to my authority a lot more. When we first started out, he was clearly the alpha mentor and I was the student. So, the status boost from DMSI is real and it's dope.

Long story short, we were going to sell the product for about $17 -- the average in the affiliate marketing industry for a course of this size and scope. **** THAT. We're selling it for $99 now, and all the upsells are going to be shit that requires minimal work. Upsell 1 -- a Q and A webinar, where we'll answer any questions customers have. Upsell 2 -- a 30 minute consulting session. And so forth.

I wanted to know how to scale this business and the solution is to stop overthinking things. Stop undervaluing my knowledge. Start acting like a KING. We're the eCom experts, act like it.

CUZ I'M A MAN. I'M A MANLY MAN. HYPER MASCULINITY FO' LIIIIIFFFFE. TIME TO GO TO BOXING AND BEAT UP A BILLION BETAS AND THEN **** FIFTY THOUSAND BITCHES.

Wink

I understand your viewpoint.

I find that hard to believe, because you supposedly never read my response to your other tirade. If you had, you'd know that the conclusions you assumed I reached from an intellectual standpoint that justify why guys do/don't get laid aren't really relevant to my viewpoint,cause I've gotten laid quite a bit lol.

Perhaps I should get in touch with my feminine side and open up to her, tell her all my problems

You scared to cry bro? Does the idea of being emotionally vulnerable frighten ya? I probably seem like a bleeding heart type because your imbalance is extreme to the point where I look like i'm arguing you should sit down when you pee and paint your nails every odd weekend. But really the idea that humans should be balanced isn't irrational in the slightest.

Whether that makes it through your defense-mechanism is matter of whether you (or the other people reading) can be objective enough to grasp the 'esoteric' meaning as opposed to the assumptions your ego projects onto my message to make you reject it offhand. That's fear though.

You are killing the vibe of this dope journal he's got. Goddamn the guy just posted a pic of making 16k in orders on amazon in one month! and you're gonna argue about some lame shit no one else cares about?!? My god man.

Watch this please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LduQvyDSbAs

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Benjamin - 10-22-2016

Quote:I dunno, I think it cuts to the heart of the matter, I'd be curious to see an actual response. ;P

I agree, it does cut to the heart of how to be a girly man. Of course if it is warranted most guys are going to cry like if someone dies or such. Which I think is so self evident that I can safely assume you're talking about crying for more things than that.

But to cry over dumb shit, or while watching bambi with a girl or something to connect with your feminine side. Err.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - JackOfHearts - 10-22-2016

Natural Grounding Big Grin, I'm not taking any side here, just reading and laughing. I'm trying to stay neutral.

(10-22-2016, 06:40 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Ok, well. You keep on going around weeping your eyes out, "connecting with women" and seeking B.A.L.A.N.C.E... and I'll keep making tens of thousands of dollars each month, making my life's dream of being an independent filmmaker come true, turning my body into a work of masculine art, becoming a badass at boxing, and traveling the world.

That's the end of this.

More power to ya bro-bro. I'll be doing the same(substituting boxing for general MMA with an emphasis in BJJ), whilst accompanied by one or more intelligent,beautiful,good-humored and most likely thick-as-a-brick females with whom I can have fulfilling and meaningful interactions with even outside of the bed-room.

*fights back tears* Jesus Christ life is such a beautiful thing...Anyway thanks for playing lol,good luck.

(10-22-2016, 09:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I dunno, I think it cuts to the heart of the matter, I'd be curious to see an actual response. ;P

I agree, it does cut to the heart of how to be a girly man. Of course if it is warranted most guys are going to cry like if someone dies or such. Which I think is so self evident that I can safely assume you're talking about crying for more things than that.

But to cry over dumb shit, or while watching bambi with a girl or something to connect with your feminine side. Err.

Nah, Chaos doesn't cry for any reason whatsoever. In fact based off these posts I'm halfway convinced he's actually the real life version of Luke Cage. I need to stop cracking jokes on this journal before he busts through the wall like the Juggernaut,or the Kool-aid man,whichever makes more sense Big Grin