Subliminal Talk
CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) (/Thread-CHAOSVRGN-DMSI-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - SargeMaximus - 10-21-2016

The girls hot tho.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Zeroxmachina - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 10:50 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780271/Disgraced-teacher-24-reveals-details-illicit-affair-17-year-old-student-called-Mrs-Robinson-empress.html

Teacher bangs student. Blames student, says he seduced HER. This must be an example of "overly masculine men tricking women."

rofl.

Writing love notes and appealing to a woman's mind/emotional side isn't an 'Alpha' behavior, according to you lol~, or did you not actually look at the article? If you're gonna ridicule a perspective it helps to understand it Rolleyes

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - chaosvrgn - 10-21-2016

I understand your viewpoint.

It's just naive, misguided and juvenile. And every time you enter THIS journal to peddle that nonsense, I'm going to ridicule you, give you the intellectual smackdown your father clearly didn't and send you on your way.

And it'll be worth it, if I can stop one person from stumbling across that crap and saying, "OMG! That's why I'm still a virgin and I bomb out with every woman I meet. It's because I'm TOO MASCULINE! Perhaps I should get in touch with my feminine side and open up to her, tell her all my problems. Yeah. That's what women want. I should text her 3-4 times a day, just to make sure I'm in the forefront of her brain. Yeah. That's the solution. END HYPER MASCULINITY!"

There's a group of people here that would love to listen to what you have to say, because it's a much easier truth to accept. But the name of this journal is CHAOSVRGN. It's realz before feelz here. Pimp that garbage elsewhere.

No need for you to concern troll. I'm doing quite all right.

ANYWAY --

Today has been a dud in regards to work. Apparently, someone DDOS'd the fuck out of Amazon's servers, and any websites hosted on their shit went down. Which... was a fucking lot, apparently. Aweber, my e-mail processor, went completely down. Along with fucking PAYPAL, so I couldn't send any promotional mails or process any orders.

That being said, I spent all day developing the sales page for what's going to become my flagship eCommerce product, a dope ass training course on dropshipping. My business partner and I had a strategy session where we used our HYPER MASCULINE LOGICAL MINDS to cut through any bullshit and just hammer out how we're going to market this thing. Here's where DMSI kicks in. Ever since I've been running this thing, he's deferred to my authority a lot more. When we first started out, he was clearly the alpha mentor and I was the student. So, the status boost from DMSI is real and it's dope.

Long story short, we were going to sell the product for about $17 -- the average in the affiliate marketing industry for a course of this size and scope. FUCK THAT. We're selling it for $99 now, and all the upsells are going to be shit that requires minimal work. Upsell 1 -- a Q and A webinar, where we'll answer any questions customers have. Upsell 2 -- a 30 minute consulting session. And so forth.

I wanted to know how to scale this business and the solution is to stop overthinking things. Stop undervaluing my knowledge. Start acting like a KING. We're the eCom experts, act like it.

CUZ I'M A MAN. I'M A MANLY MAN. HYPER MASCULINITY FO' LIIIIIFFFFE. TIME TO GO TO BOXING AND BEAT UP A BILLION BETAS AND THEN FUCK FIFTY THOUSAND BITCHES.

Wink

Oh, and BTW:

[Image: moneyz.png]

coooollllld bloooodddedddd

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - CatMan - 10-21-2016

YES!

I'm so happy to see that pic, Chaos. Seeing other people find their legs under them in business and start making *REAL* money, and the change that occurs as a result...it always really brings a smile to my face Smile. I love seeing it, it never gets old to me.

Thank you so much for that post!

EDIT: Unityyyyyyyyyy

(10-21-2016, 01:17 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I understand your viewpoint.

It's just naive, misguided and juvenile. And every time you enter THIS journal to peddle that nonsense, I'm going to ridicule you, give you the intellectual smackdown your father clearly didn't and send you on your way.

And it'll be worth it, if I can stop one person from stumbling across that crap and saying, "OMG! That's why I'm still a virgin and I bomb out with every woman I meet. It's because I'm TOO MASCULINE! Perhaps I should get in touch with my feminine side and open up to her, tell her all my problems. Yeah. That's what women want. I should text her 3-4 times a day, just to make sure I'm in the forefront of her brain. Yeah. That's the solution. END HYPER MASCULINITY!"

There's a group of people here that would love to listen to what you have to say, because it's a much easier truth to accept. But the name of this journal is CHAOSVRGN. It's realz before feelz here. Pimp that garbage elsewhere.

No need for you to concern troll. I'm doing quite all right.

ANYWAY --

Today has been a dud in regards to work. Apparently, someone DDOS'd the **** out of Amazon's servers, and any websites hosted on their shit went down. Which... was a ***** lot, apparently. Aweber, my e-mail processor, went completely down. Along with ***** PAYPAL, so I couldn't send any promotional mails or process any orders.

That being said, I spent all day developing the sales page for what's going to become my flagship eCommerce product, a dope ass training course on dropshipping. My business partner and I had a strategy session where we used our HYPER MASCULINE LOGICAL MINDS to cut through any ***** and just hammer out how we're going to market this thing. Here's where DMSI kicks in. Ever since I've been running this thing, he's deferred to my authority a lot more. When we first started out, he was clearly the alpha mentor and I was the student. So, the status boost from DMSI is real and it's dope.

Long story short, we were going to sell the product for about $17 -- the average in the affiliate marketing industry for a course of this size and scope. **** THAT. We're selling it for $99 now, and all the upsells are going to be shit that requires minimal work. Upsell 1 -- a Q and A webinar, where we'll answer any questions customers have. Upsell 2 -- a 30 minute consulting session. And so forth.

I wanted to know how to scale this business and the solution is to stop overthinking things. Stop undervaluing my knowledge. Start acting like a KING. We're the eCom experts, act like it.

CUZ I'M A MAN. I'M A MANLY MAN. HYPER MASCULINITY FO' LIIIIIFFFFE. TIME TO GO TO BOXING AND BEAT UP A BILLION BETAS AND THEN **** FIFTY THOUSAND BITCHES.

Wink

I understand your viewpoint.

I find that hard to believe, because you supposedly never read my response to your other tirade. If you had, you'd know that the conclusions you assumed I reached from an intellectual standpoint that justify why guys do/don't get laid aren't really relevant to my viewpoint,cause I've gotten laid quite a bit lol.

Perhaps I should get in touch with my feminine side and open up to her, tell her all my problems

You scared to cry bro? Does the idea of being emotionally vulnerable frighten ya? I probably seem like a bleeding heart type because your imbalance is extreme to the point where I look like i'm arguing you should sit down when you pee and paint your nails every odd weekend. But really the idea that humans should be balanced isn't irrational in the slightest.

Whether that makes it through your defense-mechanism is matter of whether you (or the other people reading) can be objective enough to grasp the 'esoteric' meaning as opposed to the assumptions your ego projects onto my message to make you reject it offhand. That's fear though.

I will however add: If a man wants to spend his life having casual sex with a variety of women, never committing,settling down, typical family life stuff, I believe the hyper-male aspect can work just fine. Do I believe that's really going to fulfill us in the end? No.

Being a cocky asshole with no substance vs. truly being a powerful male in all aspects of life is something the average woman doesn't have the tools to differentiate between if your game is good enough.

The extraordinary ones (that you'd actually fall in love with/want to marry), will see through your emotionally immature bullshit in about 15 minutes if you're not the real deal though.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Sickologist - 10-21-2016

Damn, I need to figure out that ecommerce shit. That's what I call a bank roll for ballers.

I see no need to respond to Zero. If a guy is that far off base, why bother...

(10-21-2016, 03:44 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Damn, I need to figure out that ecommerce shit. That's what I call a bank roll for ballers.

I see no need to respond to Zero. If a guy is that far off base, why bother...

Yeah man, and I just hired my first ghostwriter. Expanding into Kindle development. Gonna treat the platform like a television network, with each "serial" being a different "show." Gonna develop a bunch of titles and do some cool shit with it.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - hunk - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 01:20 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Oh, and BTW:

Wow!! That's great.

Well done, mate! Keep it up!!

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Benjamin - 10-21-2016

Quote:You scared to cry bro?

This opening statement completely ruins all of your argument.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - Shawn - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 01:20 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Oh, and BTW:

That's really cool and motivating. And as it looks like I will have plenty of time in near future maybe this the right time to give it another try.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - 4Kingdoms - 10-22-2016

Hi Chaos!!
I don't know if you still do Uber. I came across this video by a Uber driver that uses this cool app WAZE. No, I'm not a driver for Uber, but I'll be using the app.

RE: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5) - chaosvrgn - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: You scared to cry bro? Does the idea of being emotionally vulnerable frighten ya? I probably seem like a bleeding heart type because your imbalance is extreme to the point where I look like i'm arguing you should sit down when you pee and paint your nails every odd weekend. But really the idea that humans should be balanced isn't irrational in the slightest.

Whether that makes it through your defense-mechanism is matter of whether you (or the other people reading) can be objective enough to grasp the 'esoteric' meaning as opposed to the assumptions your ego projects onto my message to make you reject it offhand. That's fear though.

No, I'm not afraid to cry. I just DON'T cry. You see, crying is generally an uncontrollable, instinctual response to complete and abject hopelessness, and from a evolutionary / body language standpoint, is designed to elicit pity and sympathy for others.

Pity. Sympathy. Weakness. These are all things I don't need from people. When I encounter a problem, I engage my HYPER MASCULINE BRAIN and instincts to solve that problem, not descend into a state of helplessness. Hence, how I'm able to generate $16k in revenue online. The very things you're trying to hate on is the exact reason why I'm so successful.

But, if you wanna get esoteric (seriously, I think you should find another target, because I've been going easy on you), let's get esoteric. The universe itself is "seeking equilibrium," heading toward a state of complete thermodynamic balance. Physicists call this process entropy. Do you know what happens when the universe reaches that complete balance?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

In other terms, "balance" is complete stagnation, no energy to sustain life or even move forward. This leads me to believe this goal of complete balance between masculine and feminine energies is a naive, false goal. It's two pole canceling each other out, making you androgynous. You need masculine energy to expand and create.

Even AM6 is designed to continually push you off balance stage-by-stage before finally locking you into state of masculinity at the end.

"Balance" is a bullshit goal for most people. It means nothing. It's a catch-all term to hide the fact that they are unmotivated and scared to push and build themselves. You've been taught to fear your own manhood -- hence all the anger shaming that goes on. Hence, being called "bitter" when you stand up against injustice -- as if passive acceptance of injustice is a virtue.

It's all designed to turn you into an individual without personality, without a soul, without a mission and then make you feel good and superior about it.

You're a man. It's your birthright to be successful, to conquer yourself and your world. Act like it.