Subliminal Talk
ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... (/Thread-ASC-A-Honest-Feedback-BUT-FIRST)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Volume is highest on ultrasonic. But higher volume is not always better. You have to determine which format works better for you - masked or ultrasonic.

Kill the fear. Go for it.

Thanks Shannon. I put the speakers volume to about 25. No matter what computer I am using, deskptop or laptop. I study on both.
Also, sometimes I end up playing a video while playing Ultrasonic. I have noticed that the volume of the video I am playing gets lowered while the ultrasonic track is playing on some player. Is that ok? or should I stop the ultrasonic track while I m playing some other video on the same computer.

ps. Thanks for such encouragement and most of all your time. It takes you time to hear my concerns and give me a detailed reply. You dont get paid or dont expect any promotion from me. And yet you take such interest in me.
I really appreciate this a lot buddy.
Thank you

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Shannon - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 11:06 AM)docji Wrote: I also liked 4Kingdoms idea though.
MAy be I can add Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid + ASC on loop. Both Ultrasonic silent track. So both tracks can keep on playing all day and night. So I will get best exposure.
What do you suggest?

Don't mix 5G or higher with any other subliminal One at a time.

Quote:maaan, I am so desparate. I went to my doctor and got myself prescribed ADD meds even though I think I dont have ADD to increase my efficiency of studying.
I also know about those subliminal Flash software. Where affirmations flash on your screen. I was thinking if I can make those messages flash on my screen that can also re-wire brain. These messages flash for like micro-seconds soo its fast enough for eyes to not read it but slow enough for your sub conscious brain to see it.

Do you really think a future doctor should be doing what you just admitted to doing?

The problem with the subliminal flash software is that it allows for you to input scripting that is probably not optimal, and quite possibly so badly worded that it ends up being dangerous or damaging. It's also relatively slow compared to what these subs do for input and repetition speed.

Quote:Cos at the end of the day, if you can rewire your brain you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
And sometimes I feel soo stupid thinking people who were behind me in studying go ahead of me while I am still stuck here. IT really sucks so I have gone thru quite a negative battle with myself. But since I have decided to do this no matter what. I will conquer this or die trying but not give up.

Your issue is fear. You have to clear out the root of the issue. The program that will work best for you for fear, at your price point, is probably EHPRA1, but that may take several months. However, you can use that time to study.

What you have is known as analysis paralysis. Fear of failure is another description.

If you move, and fail, then you have failed. But if you do not move, you have also failed, because you still haven't succeeded. Trying and failing only means you must find a different country to practice in, or that you must find a different field to study. But to do nothing is to waste your most precious resource of all - TIME. The one resource you cannot get back.

Face it, you have to move forward. There is no other option. And messing with your brain on drugs is not going to really be good for you. You should know that already.

ASC is not designed to remove fears.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - 4Kingdoms - 10-04-2016

(10-01-2016, 10:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear-5g/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

You asked for feedback... you got it. You want results and desire to stay on track?? Then use OGSF 5G.

You stated in your opening remarks that you have your family's credit card at your disposal. Use it to purchase this program.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 10-05-2016

I have no doubt in my mind that I cannot do this. I have taken much difficult exams. Been on the deans list.
But this is something that I have made big in my mind. And this exam has over powered my life and so instead of just doing it. I think about it more than I act.
Just because I am opening up does not mean I have been like this all my life.
I played badminton for my university ended up getting scholarships. I was offered a Faculty role at my university while I was finishing my Bachelors. In my high school years, I was the National Speed Skating Champion.
I actually have three girls who are ready to be with me. And sex? no problem. I just dont feel attracted by all that right now.
Because my mindset is in this exam, which I can finish, I have no Doubt! I am a doctor I just have to pass the licensing exam. Thats it! When one is in medicine, you practice medicine for life. So time doesnt play a role.
I juss need to focus this positive energy here.
Thanks for the feedback tho 4kingdoms

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 10-05-2016

or hey may be its ASC, eh? lol

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 01-11-2017

I am having quite an inconsistent run on ASC. I plan to start to be consistent and discipline, the lack of confidence sort of spreads out in all areas of life. That makes me procrastinate and leave it for later, thinking i might not remember if i study now cos i dont feel like a 100% energetic blah blah. Still working on my exams. Not much progress.
Anyways, I plan to start and stick to ASC for the month of January and see how i feel?

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - JackOfHearts - 01-11-2017

From what you wrote I would consider Ephra 2, ASC alone won't get your shit together even if it can help.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - PDjunkie - 01-11-2017

I think the problem is that you just need to sort of man up and sit down and get your shit done. Treating your subconscious is great. But sometimes you just need to stop being a pussy and exert some conscious willpower over your life. You simply don't have the time in your situation to hope a sub will fix your issues. It also seems like just another one of your procrastinations to me. "I'll wait for the sub to work first" sort of thing.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - changer - 01-11-2017

Imagine you had taken your exams successfully and tomorrow would be your first working day as a doctor.

How does that feel?