Subliminal Talk
ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... (/Thread-ASC-A-Honest-Feedback-BUT-FIRST)

Pages: 1 2

ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 10-01-2016

I have been in the MOST difficult phase of my life since the last 6 years. I am a medical student and I have not been able to study effectively for US medical exam. Looking back I have been just been sitting in 1 place and going on with life, "trying" to study while I wasted 3 years. This exam requires 4-6 months of dedicated study time.
I have finished medical school and now I have to finish these US medical exam before I can apply for specialty training and licesne. But.....
I start and stop studying, start and stop, my mind is full of self doubts whether I will be able to do this exam or not. I want to score in the high 90s. So I procrastinate telling myself I dont feel fully fresh/ready today so I Will do it from tomorrow. I exert pressure on myself somedays with hard core studying for 3-4 days. I stay up nights and I give it all I got and then I crash and dont study for 7 days. And then I feel down and depresed and waste time. Get soo much stressed out that I distract myself by going out watching movie, hanging with friends, youtube, etc. And then again start stuyding again. Make a new plan.
So now I make plans after plans. Schedule after schedule and I noticed that I waste my life away.
I have contemplated and thought about this. Am I dumb? IS it because I dont understand medicine. In reality, I pick things up pretty fast. I understand material and grab concepts much faster than others. Yet others go ahead and I am still stuck here. I am 30 and if I had done everything as scheduled I would have finished residency and gotten my license. But reality is that I have not even finished Board Exams to enter medical residency.

I had lied to my family about my exams. Last month I told them the truth that I am still studying for exams thats why I have not made it to residency yet. They were upset, mad, outraged. They say I am lazy and that I lack sense of responsibility. I have a roof over my head and food on my plate. I dont have a job yet I use my familys credit card when i need to (I dont waste money ever). But still i have the card at my disposal. All this makes me more conscious.

I feel that this is because of a lack a proper mindset. I Find it difficult to stay consistent. If you check my previous post, I had started ASC and then stopped it. Dont know if I didnt see any difference or not. I saw a lot of people talking about EPRHA and how it should be started first.
I feel like if I start EPRHA it will bring back a lotta emotional stuff that would stop me for few days. I want the strength to face up to myself.
I WANT TO TAKE THIS EXAM in 2-3 months and score in the 90s. I KNOW I CAN. I WILL! And For that I need the BAD ASS confidence. I am sick and tired if being sick and tired. I am taking control of my life.
Today is Oct 1st, Today is the Day when I will start and not stop. I Will start academically, mentally, physically. From brushing my teeth to studying to good diet to exercise to ASC Subs. I will start and I will not stop until I am there.

HAving said that,
So I am starting ASC continuously for atleast 20 hours if not 24.
I plan to put the Silent ASC track on my computer and leave it on for 30 days. I may not be able to hear it when I watching some video with my headphones or in the bathroom. But that audio will stay on. I am always concerned about the volume. My room is quiet mostly but I plan to put it at 40. I can never get the volume right I feel like I should here the soft effect that come after the wave crash so I crank it up and put the SILENT Track.
I Stop sometimes thinking I hope I am not overstimulating the brain. But now, even I wont stop even it fries my brain.

I will update you guys periodically. Feel free to leave comments and lemme know what you think.
Cheers

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - 4Kingdoms - 10-01-2016

You've probably been reading about E2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ Yes, it works!! It also decreases your motivation Confused

You should combine these two and loop them. Each is 30 minutes long. Loop the tracks 1 and 2, 1 and 2, 1 and 2 for eight or more hours a day.

Ultra Motivation http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ultra-motivation/
Overcome Procrastination http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcome-procrastination/

I don't know how having more confidence is going to help you pass your exams. I do know it sounds like you need a nudge to get to where you need to get going. These two subliminal programs should help you put in the time you need to pass your exam with a 90% or better!!

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Shannon - 10-01-2016

Docji, what happens if you take the exams and fail? Does that mean you cannot take the exams again? How expensive are they to take?

What happens if you pass, but with less than a 90?

I remember when I was in college I had a severe case of "math anxiety", as they called it. It was so bad that if I arrived ONE MINUTE late to class, I couldn't go in. Could not go in.

I ended up having to take Basic College Algebra 4 - yes four times to pass it. I only passed it when I created a subliminal for helping myself be a good student, and my third instructor directed me to my fourth instructor, who specialized in overcoming math anxiety - which I didn't even know I had.

But I kept trying and I eventually passed it.

The point I am making is that you are where you are because it's do time, and some part of you is afraid of that possibility of failure. What if I don't get a score in the 90s? What if I fail?

That sort of thing gets worse as time goes on, because fears grow without logical correction. You haven't taken the exam, so you don't know what's on it or how hard it is. You have potentially unlimited room to imagine it to be impossible.

"No man ever became great, except through many and great mistakes." You don't have to assume failure, but go study seriously, go take it, and if you don't get the score you want - take it again until you do!

By the way, I would say that OGSF may be a better choice than ASC.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - 4Kingdoms - 10-01-2016

Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear-5g/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Cozy - 10-01-2016

I don't see why you don't just use Improve Your Grades & Study Habits, seems like a more direct approach.

(10-01-2016, 05:59 PM)Objectivist Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 10:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: Docji, what happens if you take the exams and fail? Does that mean you cannot take the exams again? How expensive are they to take?

I remember when I was in college I had a severe case of "math anxiety", as they called it. It was so bad that if I arrived ONE MINUTE late to class, I couldn't go in. Could not go in.

I ended up having to take Basic College Algebra 4 - yes four times to pass it. I only passed it when I created a subliminal for helping myself be a good student, and my third instructor directed me to my fourth instructor, who specialized in overcoming math anxiety - which I didn't even know I had.

The point I am making is that you are where you are because it's do time, and some part of you is afraid of that possibility of failure. What if I don't get a score in the 90s? What if I fail?

That sort of thing gets worse as time goes on, because fears grow without logical correction. You haven't taken the exam, so you don't know what's on it or how hard it is. You have potentially unlimited room to imagine it to be impossible.

"No man ever became great, except through many and great mistakes." You don't have to assume failure, but go study seriously, go take it, and if you don't get the score you want - take it again until you do!

You need to pass to get a residency. If you don't get residency you do not get your liscence and you cannot practice and will be in 200k debt for the rest of your life.

If you fail the boards the first time, chances are that you might be decline for a medical lisence the second time, unless you have some good reason why. Medicine is very cut-throat.

That explains the situation better then.

in that case, I have to say that you need to overcome your fears more than anything in order to be successful.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Cozy - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 10:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: Docji, what happens if you take the exams and fail? Does that mean you cannot take the exams again? How expensive are they to take?

You need to pass to get a residency. If you don't get residency you do not get your liscence and you cannot practice and will be in 200k debt for the rest of your life.

If you fail the boards the first time, chances are that you might be decline for a medical lisence the second time, unless you have some good reason why. Medicine is very cut-throat.

in that case, I have to say that you need to overcome your fears more than anything in order to be successful.

Shannon, wouldn't it be more effective just to "plow through" his fears using maybe improve your grades/study habits and ultra success? Sometimes the best way to deal with the fear is to just go through it.

Or... you could think about making that career sub I suggested, loaded with all the usual healing tings.

(10-01-2016, 07:06 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon, wouldn't it be more effective just to "plow through" his fears using maybe improve your grades/study habits and ultra success? Sometimes the best way to deal with the fear is to just go through it.

Or... you could think about making that career sub I suggested, loaded with all the usual healing tings.

If "plowing through" was likely to happen, would he be in this situation? I don't think so. Besides, Improve Grades and Study Habits was designed for use through collegiate levels, but I'm not sure how well it would apply for this.

As for your suggestion, I can only build so fast. This new stuff is monstrous to develop, and until it is, builds are going to be really slow.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Bliss - 10-01-2016

I once naively thought that confidence was 'everything' or at least enough to overcome my fears, but my experience on ASC wasn't like that. I did 90 days btw. I'm on LTU now and it is much more effective at dismantling all the old negative beliefs and fears I've been stuck behind.

LTU covers success, motivation, clearing guilt fear and shame, building a strong sense of self worth and self esteem, and also confidence. It sounds fitting to your goal.

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - docji - 10-03-2016

Getting a residency in Medicine, in the USA, is cut throat. Every year over 10,000 applicants are rejected. Acceptance is based on a lotta factors including scores, how long did you graduate, personal statement, recommendations, research, clinical work, connections and a lot more. I am a international medical student trying to make it in USA soo its an uphill battle for me. Its more difficult for guys life me.
But having said all that the basic requirements are High Scores. Once you take these exams and if you pass you cannot take them again. But if you fail, bye bye medicine.
So passing these exams the first time with high marks is very essential. And yes some how I am a little scared to even start and finish these things. One would imagine that I would have gone through this syllabus cover to cover with Questions atleast one time. But I have not. And thats the thing. I watch motivational videos and all but when it comes to doing it. I either slack off or take longer to finish a topic than i imagined and get disappointed after 2-3 days and give up and then start again.
Heres the funny thing when I came across this forum, a new version of Alpha Male was coming up and I had no money because I dont work, I am a full time student. I needed money to buy it. So I went onto the forum with a fake profile and sold some of my resources that I had on forums online. I sold it for a very cheap price and gave ppl feedback on how to study that. I exactly told them what to do and how to do to get a 90+ percentile on this exam.
6 months after 2 students emailed me saying Thankyou soo much for helping and guiding me and i am so glad that you provided me with the right advise and i score 93 percentile.
I was happy that I helped but deep inside me, I am like "What THE F***".

At this point of time, I have no money. And money I spent is money I spend using my familys credit card. LAst weekend, I had an argument with my dad over how I spent some money to buy some Ques banks online and wasting money on coffee. I was frustrated that I had to hear all that at 30yrs and I decided to cut the family credit card I had.

So thank you soo much for suggesting the other subs all I have to my disposal are the free subs and the alpha male sub I had purchased a long tiem back.

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming support and response guys.
I wasnt expecting soo much response. I feel cared for. I only the free subs to my disposal guys like I mentioned in my earlier post. Now this lack of action is not just studying but its been reflecting in all aspects of life. For example, I decide to get a gym membership. I have plans of making that 6 pack strong physiq. I lack there. I decided that I would do this great 30 day meditation challenge to better my inner self. I started 4-5 days and then I stop. So this gets reflected in all aspects of life.
Even with this ASC sub. I start and then I dont continue. I dont knw why but I would stop them thinking, "oh wait is it too loud? What if I have a partial hearing loss" or "I am having a headache may be bcos of sub" or "its too much now.... enough of this. lets stop" or blah blah reasons.
I had read somewhere where Shannon had said the Ultra Silent sub are the strongest and best possible way for the subliminals to work. The ocean surf and stream tracks can be during the day. But since the ultrasilent track is the most effective, I just use that all day eveyday. My sister walks into my room once in a while and she is like omg is that thing on. Stop it! It annoying. She hears it and i dont. But anyways that shows that its working.

So because of $$ issues and not being regular with ASC subs. I decided to to use ASC

RE: ASC - A Honest Feedback BUT FIRST..... - Shannon - 10-03-2016

Volume is highest on ultrasonic. But higher volume is not always better. You have to determine which format works better for you - masked or ultrasonic.

Kill the fear. Go for it.

I also liked 4Kingdoms idea though.
MAy be I can add Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid + ASC on loop. Both Ultrasonic silent track. So both tracks can keep on playing all day and night. So I will get best exposure.
What do you suggest?

maaan, I am so desparate. I went to my doctor and got myself prescribed ADD meds even though I think I dont have ADD to increase my efficiency of studying.
I also know about those subliminal Flash software. Where affirmations flash on your screen. I was thinking if I can make those messages flash on my screen that can also re-wire brain. These messages flash for like micro-seconds soo its fast enough for eyes to not read it but slow enough for your sub conscious brain to see it.

Cos at the end of the day, if you can rewire your brain you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
And sometimes I feel soo stupid thinking people who were behind me in studying go ahead of me while I am still stuck here. IT really sucks so I have gone thru quite a negative battle with myself. But since I have decided to do this no matter what. I will conquer this or die trying but not give up.

I feel like I will post my results on a weekly basis. Cos i dont know it will be hard to see any change on a daily basis, i think. But since I want this change to be morr permanent, I can document weekly. LEts see how far and what I can achieve in the month of OCtober.

And I know there are other more specific subs, but I dont really have the $$$ to buy them. And ASC Will help me achieve SOMETHING, right? I mean atleast I Will feel somethign. But I liked adding Emotion PAin Relief and Healing + ASC together.
What do you guys think?
Should I try that or just continue with ASC first before I loop the two ?