Subliminal Talk
Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 (/Thread-Modern-Love-MSI-2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Benjamin - 09-28-2016

Hey man, remember rule 4. Just keep astrology to the thread in the chatter box.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-01-2016

Ah yes. I forgot about rule 4 when typing that. Won't happen again.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had mild headaches. I thought it is from working too much but then I realised it was probably MSI. By Thursday it gradually subsided, and hopefully this means some resistance had been overcome. I really hope I don't get those again.

As was reported before, I am typically in a funny mood and make jokes more often. They usually land well, too. I also bump into people that I have not seen in some time, and this occurs near daily when I go to places. Lately, my social circle is expanding quickly and at one point yesterday, perhaps for the first time ever, I had so many people contacting me at one point that I wish I had less people to deal with. Ultimately, this is a good problem to have. I am an extravert and appreciate this effect a lot, despite this not being the main goal of MSI.

On the downside, as is the case with MSI from the start, attraction is elusive for me so far. I had a close female friend who in turn is studying the same module as a girl I am pursuing (S.) at the moment. I tried to get her to be a wingwoman for me, though today she came back and tell me that after talking to S. it is clear she is not interested. I trust her judgement, and I have had the same conclusion too but was hoping I was wrong. Time to move on.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Benjamin - 10-01-2016

All good man, sometimes I even catch myself when i'm writing a post in my journal and i'm like "oh yeah" and have to delete it.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-04-2016

Today marks the 32th day I have been running MSI 2.4. I am not getting closer to the goal, however. I went out on Saturday and met some new people, and on Monday I was at uni much of the day as I was busy with classes. I am getting to know more and more people, the majority of which are girls, and finding it easier initiate conversation, among other effects already mentioned earlier. Still, no signs of attraction that I can see.

Lately I have an increasing urge to read. In 2015 I did not finish a single book, and this was the case the first half of 2016 as well, but this has changed radically and I am not sure if it is MSI or just me. Since August I have been queuing many books to read, and all of it are non-fiction books on current issues, self-help, etc. I have finished 3 books in 2 months and it is getting faster. I also have more appreciation for certain successful people and aspire to be like them. I like this development, though I don't know what exactly caused it.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Shannon - 10-04-2016

Congrats on your 32th day. I'd love to know how you managed to get to your 32th day. Smile

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 10:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Congrats on your 32th day. I'd love to know how you managed to get to your 32th day. Smile

I have been running various versions of MSI as you instructed since the beginning (June 1st I believe). It is one area of my life that needs urgent improvements, especially given the opportunities I have with my social circle at the moment, being at university. I am meeting more girls than I ever yet I am still struggling on that area.

I have not gotten what I wanted so far but I never get a strong urge to switch either, so it just becomes a nightly habit to open VLC and play the loops and thinking it will come anyday now...

As you can see in the journal entries, I am getting many effects that I can notice, my mind is processing this for sure, but I am not getting the most important part of MSI: attraction. I can only hope it will come soon. Maybe you have some insights on this, Shannon.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Shannon - 10-04-2016

I was kind of poking you because it should be "32nd", not "32th". Smile First, second, third, fourth... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...

As for attraction, give it time. It will happen when you're ready.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-06-2016

Ah I was 50/50 whether you were sarcastic there... haha. I tend to err on the side of caution and assume it wasn't.

I am still waiting for attractions; for now, I am enjoying the healing and social effects. I am getting to know many guys but so many more girls that the gender ratio in my circle is very tilted. I am having a good time and always in a positive mood, I just need MSI to overcome the last hurdle. If MSI starts working now on every girl I know, that I find attractive, I would be overwhelmed! It seems like manifestations are working full-speed, waiting for the attraction part to catch up.

Meanwhile, I just finished the book Like A Virgin by Richard Branson. He is definitely someone who knows how to have a good time and just be cool, with some luck too as he regularly makes business moves that seemed bizarre yet most worked out very well. There are advices on entrepreneurship that are helpful. My career post-university is an open question at the moment, so it is good to get some inspirations. I am pondering BASE eventually when the 6G version comes out, or something career-related in 6G once I have achieved the goals of MSI.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-09-2016

I went shopping for new clothes with a close female friend last week and got her advice as I could use a female perspective here. I bought new items and also dug out some unused ones in my wardrobe. I have been tweaking my dress styles, to one that is a bit more professional. I am choosing more formal-looking outfits, leaning towards black or darker colours with white, and throw in a nice scarf (it is getting cold here), while leaving out graphic t-shirts and blue jeans. I prefer this style over the more casual ones, and this look tend to elicit better responses for me.

As for MSI, I have not felt it working since Thursday night. I don't have the mood boost and extra confidence that I usually get, and some neediness have returned. This is more in line of my baseline before I started using subliminals. I caught a cold as well and kept getting nosebleeds so I stayed home for the weekend. All in all, this seems like a resistance period, luckily with no mild headaches like last time. On Friday I switched to the flac format when I listen (still ultrasonic track), though I can see no difference so far.

I read that Shannon might make V2.5, with healing removed, but I have decided to stick with V2.4 even if this is the case. When I ran V2.3 which has healing left out, I was ghosted a couple of times, and after reading the list of healing modules I know that I need them for the time being.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-14-2016

I feel better now with the cold slowly going away. It seems that things are back to normal with MSI as well, with the lack of effects mentioned from the last post no longer the case. I am still waiting for a breakthrough. If you read the first post in the thread, the effects noted there are still about the same now. I met some friends, attend lectures, go to places, I feel good about myself overall, and I believe MSI is making me happier and free from issues that hindered me in the past. On others however, there's nothing to report.

I am tempted to switch to V2.5, seeing as some important tweaks were made. I will use V2.4 for now and wait to see how V2.5 users respond for a while and then make up my mind. I suspected that the energy in V2.4 may not be strong enough to influence others, since I am getting noticeable results within and manifestations, but none in terms of other people being affected. A piece of puzzle is missing, but I will keep on going.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 10-17-2016

I am not feeling the urge to update my journal like I used to. Some other users have said the same but they're on V2.5, so I don't know if it's just me.

I went back to my (sort of) hometown to visit my parents and some old friends. I don't think they are seeing me differently than when I was here last time in August, however, though I can feel internal changes since, and in the way I perceive things.

I've written about how I become more playful and make more jokes than usual. However, my sense of humour can cause offence if taken too seriously, but while before now my friends almost always get that I'm joking, lately the opposite is the case. At least 3 times in a week now I made a joke that was mistaken as me being serious, which caused problems. It's strange, as they know me well and I did not do anything different than before. Maybe MSI is changing their perception of me as someone more serious? I can't really explain this.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - chaosvrgn - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 03:44 AM)Lowe Wrote: I've written about how I become more playful and make more jokes than usual. However, my sense of humour can cause offence if taken too seriously, but while before now my friends almost always get that I'm joking, lately the opposite is the case. At least 3 times in a week now I made a joke that was mistaken as me being serious, which caused problems. It's strange, as they know me well and I did not do anything different than before. Maybe MSI is changing their perception of me as someone more serious? I can't really explain this.

That's exactly what's happening. You'll notice subtle shifts over time. AM6 effectively turned me into the "alpha" of my group. No one really challenges me like they used to.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 11-16-2016

Time passes by fast. I can't believe it's been a month since I last updated.

Well, not much has changed since. I am at the 70th day on V2.4 now. The perception issue mentioned earlier is similar to what some are reporting with V2.5, along the lines of one of my close friends occasionally get angry at me for no apparent reason. This is happening a lot less than when I last checked in, however. I decided not to switch to V2.5 myself as on V2.3 without the healing I had problems, and since even on V2.4 I still occasionally run into issues with friends like mentioned, perhaps best not to slam on the gas pedal right now and work on what needs to be taken care of first.

On reflection, I have been running various versions of MSI since the beginning (June 1st) and almost always with some healing involved, so it has been nearly 5 months, yet I still do not see the MSI script running the way it should be, so it has been frustrating. The resistance are still getting in the way of any real results. Some things are happening as noted in this journal, but overall it's not enough. Hopefully MSI 3.0 will finally provide the breakthrough for me.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - JackOfHearts - 11-16-2016

70th day, wow that's a lot. You are not getting any resistance I guess?