Subliminal Talk
dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) (/Thread-dmsi-so-far-so-good-Afzal-Dzemoos-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - AriGold - 09-28-2016

Now let's be man enough to forgive each other and give Dzemoo a group hug. Big Grin

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Benjamin - 09-28-2016

The last part of post 145 I understand and after Dzemoo pointed it out I gave Risingson a proper warning on his account to see when he reappears. But the rest of his post I can't see how it was a personal attack.

But it's been towards some other members, standing up for yourself and such is fine but it's been going over into just attacking people.

It's mainly that this kind of thing can and has in the past scared other members off and got complaints which is why i'm trying to watch out for it so it doesn't get out of hand. You do make some valuable posts here, but what i'm watching out for is when it steps over into attacking other members.

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Mafioso - 09-28-2016

@alpha360 i miss your journals man

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Dr. Strangelove - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 07:46 AM)Mixy Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 06:57 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Sorry for my part then. I wasn't considering that as an attack. Won't happen again.

Yes Alpha, be a good little pussy and apologize to Ben. You're not allowed to attack the rapists.

Is this your 15 minutes of fame? Your proudest moment?
Mate, you are an idiot.

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Benjamin - 09-29-2016

Quote:Is this your 15 minutes of fame? Your proudest moment?
Mate, you are an idiot.

Hes just the resident troll who randomly comes back because he doesn't have anything happening in his life under his bridge.

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Cozy - 10-01-2016

I think he may have just outgrew this community. With the healing process and such.

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Shannon - 10-01-2016

I think it's more likely that the healing was causing him a lot of turmoil and he wasn't happy with it or the reactions it was getting him, and he most likely left to find a situation that was more comfortable. And, I'd wager, he quit using DMSI, too.

But "outgrew the community"? Hardly.

RE: dmsi so far so good.... (Afzal/Dzemoos run) - Raykon - 10-05-2016

Not sure if he's on cycle atm or off but if he's on a gram his mind will be fucked up. (first hand experience) and feel sociopathic and lack empathy.

If he's coming off of his cycle it feels like your a woman and you become extremely emotional, weak and tired (first hand experience)

I'm speculating but perhaps he's just having a hard time recovering from the cycle and with using DMSI going through allot of mental changes.

a gram of test a week made me feel fucked up and severely depressed. Overly masculine and have lots of aggression and anger.