Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 12:57 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 12:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah I've already done this with my entire family and extended family to various degrees.

Pattern interrupts are a good idea. What are they though and do you have any examples of ones I can use?

Hmmm, I guess you don't work door-to-door.

Yeah most people I come across are negative as f*ck. I, of course, know my product is solid but they don't, so it's not like they can tell right from the get-go.

Maybe I could use pattern interrupts with them?

A pattern interrupt is taking an interaction and steering it away from a conversation thread that is undesirable, exchanging a person's uncertain/negative state, for a positive one, or one of clarity. I'm very good at them, they've been invaluable, it's a great skill to have to reach the top, trust me. If you do it right, you can subtly steer interactions to good ends always, ALWAYS, and have people like you, develop great connections genuinely, and not think you're trying to tell them what to do, preach to them or what not etc.

Here is an example of one:

Guy 1: I hate this, this happened, that happened, people are so this...
Me: I honestly didn't realise you were going through all of that. You're doing real well, you're handling it way better than I thought. I don't think most could handle it the way you are, give yourself credit where credit is due. Take it slow, think clearly, and I have absolute faith in you, I know you will make the right choice. You've gone this far, clearly this will turn out to just be a bump in the road to you. I know you can do it. Few people nail things the first time, whatever happens, I believe in you. Give it your best shot, that's all anyone can ask of you, and all you can ask of yourself. You're doing the best you can. (At this point, if I know them and their humour and their current state well enough, which is almost always now with people...I'll jokingly tease them just the right way to get some laughter and smiles and break the previous negative disempowering state even more and make them get into a better state). Then, after the build up of them to break state to become confident and self assured, and the humour break state even further to being relaxed and happy and peaceful, I'll finish it off with a segue into another thread to remove this thread from thought to finish it off. "Wow...that actually reminds me of...", and then I drop in another semi-related thing that is positive and humourous. It has to be semi-related, or they can burn it and try to return to the old state. One tactic I use that is good is something funny and self deprecating about me, to show them I have issues too (maybe even worse depending on the issue) and they aren't alone, which builds them up and impoves the state a bit more. If that isn't relevant at the time, a funny story that they can relate to of someone else in the same realm is good. So, after chaining a couple of segues together probably, you are out of the old thread, and the person's state will be completely different, and they will know you broke them out of it and will be grateful. So many people I know thank me for this kind of thing, and are so happy to see me because they know I will snap them out of their funks. It's a great skill to have, you make a huge impression on people, and they value you a lot in their lives.

Interesting. Isn't that kind of like rewarding them for being negative though? I mean, if people realize that all they have to do is be negative around me to get positives, won't they just do it more often? Or am I misunderstanding?

(09-14-2016, 12:57 PM)CatMan Wrote: You can do the same thing with selling. Write down your most common objections, and common questions about the product for examples, and make sure you have ready made answers to them using pattern interrupts. That way you can preemptively cut down on losing potential sales. When you boil it down, it'll always boil down to a handful in any niche. Nail those, and it should be much smoother sailing.

I'll think on that, thanks. Though, to be completely honest, most objections I get (aside from the infamous "not interested") are valid (imo): just lost a job, no money, moving soon, don't think the value of the windows will replace the cost of extra heat, etc.

(09-14-2016, 12:57 PM)CatMan Wrote: Door to door is a form of interruption marketing, basically. I wasn't aware you do that. With something like that or telemarketing, you're already starting at a disadvantage. Not impossible, but tougher than it needs to be.

Is there any way you can sell your product otherwise?

I'm sure I could do anything I want, but I have no idea what else I could do. I've only ever done door-to-door sales and before that it was construction so I have no business/marketing experience.

(09-14-2016, 12:57 PM)CatMan Wrote: Or are you only allowed to go door to door. You will likely get much more qualified interest, and thus sales and relationships with customers, with another vehicle to sell than that. I call door to door and telemarketing "old school spamming", it's the same shotgun approach as spam email. It will beat people down, that's for sure.

No wonder you have a negative view of customers, as people tend to hate door to door sales and telemarketing. So the whole interaction starts off on the wrong foot.

Yeah. Well, I'm open to suggestions. Like I said, I'm green and don't know what else I could do.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - CatMan - 09-14-2016

It is a misunderstanding, yes. They know they have this bad state they're in, and want help. I help them out of it, and they go on and almost always beat whatever it was that was bugging them the first time after talking. Then they fully recognise the difference I made, and the connection between us is stronger and they are greatly appreciative. If they still struggle, they will at least be far more galvanised due to the talk, which makes a huge difference, regardless.

Well once you have a solid common list, you can use facts, studies, whatever the case may be, to deflect those objections. People all want to save money, have something better, faster, newer, whatever the case may be. Solve their need, and you will have their money. How that manifests, depends on the niche. What are the biggest things customers seem to want in the niche? Once you have that, make some bandit signs, one of the benefits I mentioned earlier, on each with different contact info or different coupon to test which pulls the best, they're pretty cheap and easy. Then, you have a mentality shift. Then, people are seeking you out actively to solve their need without prodding or interruption to their day, instead of being badgered at home when they are busy. See the difference in mentality at the start? That's why search engines have taken off so much, the telemarketing etc. is dying. What kinds of other industries are semi-relevant to your product's? Partner with companies/people in those, offer them a commission, make it a good one, so they will sell for you, it's easy money. Maybe you can make a bundle of both products, there's tons of ways to get things going. "What other products/services in other niches do I KNOW my customers would also be interested in?" will start that ball rolling.

Take care of all of that, and you should be seeing some differences.

(09-14-2016, 01:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: It is a misunderstanding, yes. They know they have this bad state they're in, and want help. I help them out of it, and they go on and almost always beat whatever it was that was bugging them the first time after talking. Then they fully recognise the difference I made, and the connection between us is stronger and they are greatly appreciative. If they still struggle, they will at least be far more galvanised due to the talk, which makes a huge difference, regardless.

Ok, I'll try it. Aside from your post, is there anything I can read to refer back to while I'm trying this?

(09-14-2016, 01:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: Well once you have a solid common list, you can use facts, studies, whatever the case may be, to deflect those objections. People all want to save money, have something better, faster, newer, whatever the case may be. Solve their need, and you will have their money. How that manifests, depends on the niche. What are the biggest things customers seem to want in the niche? Once you have that, make some bandit signs, one of the benefits I mentioned earlier, on each with different contact info or different coupon to test which pulls the best, they're pretty cheap and easy. Then, you have a mentality shift. Then, people are seeking you out actively to solve their need without prodding or interruption to their day, instead of being badgered at home when they are busy. See the difference in mentality at the start? That's why search engines have taken off so much, the telemarketing etc. is dying. What kinds of other industries are semi-relevant to your product's? Partner with companies/people in those, offer them a commission, make it a good one, so they will sell for you, it's easy money. Maybe you can make a bundle of both products, there's tons of ways to get things going. "What other products/services in other niches do I KNOW my customers would also be interested in?" will start that ball rolling.

Take care of all of that, and you should be seeing some differences.

A lot of that is a foreign language to me, so I'm going to try and put it in my terms and see if I understand you correctly:

Basically, I'm only setting up appointments for windows atm. I don't own a company and I don't have a product. My commission is very small because I am, as you say, essentially a telemarketer. Another way to put it is I'm a middle man.

So I don't see how to make the jump from telemarketer/middleman to owner of business products. You see?

I assume you're talking about delegating out to other people, but what I don't think you understand is that I am the delegated person! lol. My supervisor is the one selling the windows and he's hired me to go door-to-door to get appointments.

Now let's look at the future (and where I think/hope you're going with this), I'd like to be the middle man for more than one company. Ideally, I could have a website where I review products and get a commission. But I've already thought of that and shot it down in my head because every internet marketer already does that, and since I have no experience or knowledge on how the industry works, I'll be at an even greater disadvantage doing that than if I were going door-to-door.

At least door-to-door I have my personality, but I digress.

The main issue is that if I'm going to have to go through the process of learning things, I might as well focus on an industry/area I'm interested in instead of trying to sell windows.

Basically (and this is the main reason) if I'm going to have to learn something, I might as well do what I want to do, but since I don't know what I want to do, you can see how I'm stuck.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - CatMan - 09-14-2016

Sure, this is a pretty decent blog to give you more info on not only pattern interrupts, but other important sales concepts, too: http://www.salesproblog.com/what-is-a-pattern-interrupt/

Okay, now I'm getting some more facts about the situation, kk.

Well, how many salespeople does your boss have? If there are others, there must be one that is pretty successful at it? If so, model as much as you can off of them, as what they are doing is already successful. Maybe have your boss organise a meeting where that person can instruct each of you on what they do. Your boss won't need much convincing on that, as he stands to make a lot more money once you all start selling more.

Don't worry about what everyone ELSE is doing. In my niche, I'm extremely young, but I'm driven and had a unique twist that I knew people would respond to, so I plowed into the niche and have done amazingly well. Despite the fact that this industry is rife with old people and multi-generational companies. And most people online, don't make a dime, so don't let the fact that lots of people are "selling" online deter you. Setting yourself apart from them isn't too hard, with the kind of research we've talked about. You'll have a big leg up with what I've given you already. You don't have to be perfect to make money, just good enough to get going, the rest you can do on the fly. Don't let perfectionism or analysis paralysis rob you of the success you want and keep you from taking action. You wouldn't BELIEVE what I started with, trust me, it doesn't matter as much as you think as long as you control the other variables as I discussed. People don't care about flashy websites NEARLY as much as a solid, well priced product or service.

Yeah, you aren't stuck selling windows if you don't want to. Maybe the market is crap or oversaturated, maybe the windows aren't that hot compared to competitors, maybe customers want things that other windows have, or they view it as unimportant. Whatever the case may be, that market research I spoke of will give you that picture. Even if you don't keep selling windows, you can apply what I've said to any niche you decide to do and do well with it.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 02:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Now let's look at the future (and where I think/hope you're going with this), I'd like to be the middle man for more than one company. Ideally, I could have a website where I review products and get a commission. But I've already thought of that and shot it down in my head because every internet marketer already does that, and since I have no experience or knowledge on how the industry works, I'll be at an even greater disadvantage doing that than if I were going door-to-door.

[Image: phero_commission.png]

I get two or three of these A DAY, generated by a site I made almost a year ago and barely update. I literally just wrote about my pheromone experiences, did some proper SEO and let it sit.

In fact, I was gonna sell it on Flippa, but I think I'm going to start updating it a lot more starting next week.

The point is, if you saw this site, you'd lol. There's nothing fancy about it. There's not even a lot of content. However, the content up there is genuine -- it's my REAL experiences with various pheromones.

Making money online is easy. I can make money online. I'm looking into building WEALTH. I want to make millions. That's what I'm most interested in. Earning a "living wage" is easy -- especially if you know someone that can fast-track you, like I have.

For example, you could easily make a few grand by making an info-product / short eCourse on offline sales. Everyone overthinks making money online and they end up with -- what CatMan accurately called -- analysis paralysis. You don't need to be an expert to make an info-product. Have you made money doing door to door sales? Yes? Then talk about your strategy, what you've seen that works and what you know doesn't work.

Most of my eCommerce websites were built for the sole purpose of serving as a case study. Once I make $1000/month consistently, I create an eCommerce course -- How I made $1000 online with minimal funds! Or some shit. If you're really interested in making money online, I'd recommend eCommerce. Until my own course comes out next month, check out the free eCommerce courses at www.kingpinning.com (note: I am not Travis Petelle, but he's gonna be at the marketing event this weekend).

EDIT: Was curious what generated that particular sale:

[Image: whatsold.png]

EDIT EDIT: PSST, SHANNON. Bring back that affiliate program and I'll generate some serious sales. Wink Got the perfect domain that I've been sitting on for awhile. Been thinking of promoting some other mental alchemy stuff, but my "secret" has always been -- I only promote things I REALLY believe in. So, even though I could make some serious cash with this other mental alchemy thing, I haven't because it didn't work.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-14-2016

Thank you for posting these kinds of things. All you get from the internet is smooth advertising (or an attempt at it) and not what really makes you money. You have given me cause to seriously give consideration again to making money online.

Here's my take for the last 30 days -- probably not CatMan levels, but not bad for less than one year. Here's to 7.5k next month!

[Image: THOT.png]

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - apollolux - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 07:25 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Here's my take for the last 30 days -- probably not CatMan levels, but not bad for less than one year. Here's to 7.5k next month!

Remember to charge your battery and update your SoundCloud, dude Wink

My phone is ALWAYS dead because I run subliminals from it all night and most of the day, lol. Plus, I'm always on Skype calls.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - sawell54 - 09-14-2016

The successful online ventures that you guys have is making me wanting to consider retrying that option for myself as another user has said..

I have been using the ultrasonic during my waking hours for a couple hour in addition to the trickling stream (I know shannon said 5 hours) It seems like its plowing through a lot of resistance I had and the emotional cry baby feel that healing subs do to me and that shit is making me hungry I am eating like 4-5 meals a day and still hungry which i dont mind.

as of late I have not had the pleasure of testing on women but the self effects are good, but I must mention I went through a depressive like period before I felt a somewhat explosion of confidence. Anyone else notice it makes males a little more submissive in a sense? I feel somewhat like an alpha male to a certain degree. I hear talks of a celebrity vibe but it feels more like having a more dominating presence

I put the ultra sonic on for like a couple of hours in addition to sleeping with the trickling stream on and I am getting raging boners like heat is emanating off of area. I get frustrated, irritable and very hot of I use dmsi for too long. I feel like its a testosterone overload or phero overload

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 07:40 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 07:25 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Here's my take for the last 30 days -- probably not CatMan levels, but not bad for less than one year. Here's to 7.5k next month!

Remember to charge your battery and update your SoundCloud, dude Wink

Oh, and pay your estimated taxes that are due tomorrow. :idea:

(09-14-2016, 08:31 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Oh, and pay your estimated taxes that are due tomorrow. :idea:

Don't remind me. Sad

Quickbooks takes every opportunity to do so.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-14-2016

I wonder if anything will change concerning the IRS in the next 4 years.

Thanks Chaos and CatMan! I must put this stuff into use.

I don't know if it's fear but a lot of what you guys are saying is going right over my head. I didn't understand a lot of what CatMan was saying but I'll re-read the post tomorrow (it's 12 am right now over here).

I guess my biggest thing is self doubt. I mean sure, I've done ok in sales but I'm not a master, and I haven't made a ton of money, so that fact makes me doubt how good a book I could really write. Everything else is like that too.