Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-08-2016

Who knows. Just goes to show that science is just now catching up to what "red pillers" and "MRAs" have been saying along. And when they say it, they're called "misogynistic" and "sexist" simply for voicing the observation.

This society is ridiculous. Who's following the news? Not gonna get political, but just mention the man's name.

Trump says, "let's build a wall between Mexico and America." People get mad, but no biggie.

Trump says, "let's deport everyone of a particular faith." People get mad, but no biggie.

Trump says, "as a rich man, women let me do whatever I want. I kiss them when I feel like. Grab 'em right by the pussy (which clearly, he meant turn them on.)" America loses its fucking mind and goes bananas, his allies start turning against him, full SJW madness.

Now, I don't give a shit about politics either way. But REALLY?! That's the breaking point? An 11-year-old video with bullshit locker room talk. Like every damn man in America, AND WOMEN, hasn't done that? Have you ever had the honor of listening to women talk when there's no men around?

Trust me, it's worse, if not as bad. When did we get so terrified of offending women?

My baby mama sent me a picture of a shirt she wanted to buy for my child that said: "The Future is Female."

She passed up the shirt that said: "Women Are Our Future," a shirt with a much more inclusive, meaningful sentiment. One that acknowledges the systematic oppression of the past and hints to what society will be if true equality existed.

Nope. She chose the one that promotes a matriarchy.

Doesn't matter though. People will just write me off as "bitter" (tough to use that argument when I get laid more than most men anyway).

Moving on...

Today has been filled with anger, fatigue and lots of hunger. Between the insane boxing workouts and this resistance, I've been eating non-stop, followed by periods of sleep. When I'm awake, I'm so angry at everything that I can barely function. Can't focus on anything for a long period of time because I end up wanting to punch whatever it is.

Had insane dreams last like. Like 12. I can only remember a few. In one, I stopped at this gas station to grab some food from their grill. It's a gas station I used to visit in my youth. The food was really good, but the place was kinda dirty. Seriously, they had a "B" sanitation grade -- which is DISGUSTING. But still, they had such good home cooked food that I couldn't help myself. In the dream, I got a piece of fried chicken. The woman serving me picked the food up with her hands, touched all over it. For some reason, when she handed it to me (after coughing everywhere), I still began to eat it. The chicken was soggy and nasty, like it had sat in the fryer for awhile. I still ate it. Woke up like, ewwww.

Another dream, I was making out with this 6.5/10 black chick while my boxing coach watched us. She was an amazing kisser. I took her hand to move it to my dick, and the coach said something like "attaboy," and then I woke up.

Crazy shit. I'm so wound up in a ball

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-08-2016

Quick notes:

IOIs are down. Or, maybe I'm not looking because I'm in that "IDGAF about women" state again.

My erection strength is becoming insane. I'm starting to get an erection quality I haven't had since I was in my peak state of fitness -- my "golden era," when I was practicing martial arts and biking 12 - 30 miles everyday. Now, it's possible that these insane boxing workouts are helping significantly, but either way, it's great.

I'm also much more wittier when dealing with women. Being much more playful. I had someone on Coffee Meets Bagel tell me today that she's never been more excited about meeting someone before. She's not super pretty, but she has an infectious smile and a nice personality. I'm being drawn to her. We'll call her "L," because I'm going to aggressively push for a Wednesday date with her. I used to do Tuesday... but I'm tired of missing boxing for women. So...

Anyway, she evokes the same feeling I had for #3, but NOT for "P." So, I'm beginning to recognize when my subconscious / intuition is informing me of potential compatibility. For example, there's another chick on CMB that I'm doing well with. She's absolutely adorable, but I'm not feeling that same pull. This must be OE or autopilot doing it's magic. See, here's a little confession, something I didn't want to admit: My instincts told me that "P" wasn't as innocent and kind as she looked. There were a few red flags that I ignored for the sake of doing it. I've gotta trust my instincts.

OE is pushing me into being healthier. Other than today (when I was stuck inside thanks to Matthew) and probably the next few days (thanks to crazy flooding from Matthew, I'm calling my backyard Lake chaosvrgn), I've completely avoided sugar and carbs. Eating semi clean. I'm not going on an aggressive cut right now, but between killing off sugar, eating lighter portions and these INSANE, INSANE boxing workouts (I'm thinking of competing in some amateur fights next year), I'm going to lose a ton of weight to bring out my MSI.

I must admit, I've grown a bit bored with v2.4. It's not like AM6, where every 32 days brought a new experience. Right now, it's just resistance --> day of being clear and euphoric --> resistance --> day of being clear and euphoric --> OOH CRAZY IOI!!! --> repeat. I'm telling myself that running subliminals are no different than practicing a martial art. It took me about 5 years to become mildly proficient in Karate. Many of those skills DID NOT translate to boxing, and now I'm starting all over again. It'll be a year of heavy training before I'm mildly proficient in boxing. Likewise, it could take a month or two to clear out a lot of psychological trauma that I have in regards to women. And man, it runs deep. There's somethings I'm starting to remember, things I did, things that happened to me, feelings, etc. that I think I'll have to take to the grave.

Honestly, I never knew how deep it ran. There was a time in AM6 when I wondered if I could maybe kinda be attracted to men. Then, those thoughts vanished, alongside some other weird feelings that went down that I'm just not going to mention. Seems to me that there's some serious hurts in regards to sexuality, so profound that my subconscious tried to turn me away from women rather than face that pain.

To me, that's just crazy. The things that's happened to me, I thought most men had experienced. Being cheated on. That girlfriend that became abusive because pegged you as a beta, even though you're just laid back, the one that tried to trap you. Shit seemed normal to me.

But that's where DMSI is really working it's magic. I've gotten to the point now where I'm not even going to entertain certain kinds of women. Rude, bitter, obnoxious -- not worth the time. The next time that happens, I'm simply walking out of the date and she'll be lucky if I don't stiff her with the bill.

Was talking to my female "friend" earlier. Told her about DMSI, because I was curious about her reaction. She said she didn't believe it, of course, but then said something quite illuminating (but expected). She said, if this thing ever works, she's going to be terrified of what it'll mean. For those of us in the know, we already get why she said that. It just made me chuckle. I told her that even if DMSI failed, the upcoming VR and Sex Bot revolution is going to effectively put an end to the modern rendition of feminism, which promotes a matriarchy rather than equal opportunity. You see, the moment a man can get 40% realistic sex from a sex bot, they'll have no reason to put up with a lot of the crap they do now and will opt-out of the dating game.

She got quiet for about a minute and simply said: "Fuck. I need to get married before then."

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 07:38 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You see, the moment a man can get 40% realistic sex from a sex bot, they'll have no reason to put up with a lot of the crap they do now and will opt-out of the dating game.

Lol, indeed. Although there will always be guys like my brother, who go to women for the emotional connection.

For the rest of us, the sex bots. Cool

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 10-08-2016

Glad you made it through the storm OK.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - apollolux - 10-08-2016

Ayyyy, chaosvrgn is the next here to have a hurricane party!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - "Q" - 10-09-2016

(10-08-2016, 12:28 PM)bits Wrote: @"Q" what happened to your l-glutamine post?
I took it down because I wanted to edit it. Here it is.

@Chaos
I tried out some L-Glutamine as per your reporting/suggestion. It worked! The aura was definitely there. So, Thor, Vivek, Swisston, et al. try out L-Glutamine. See whether that does anything for you.

(For those in the UK, Holland and Barrett currently has their own brand bottles of L-Glutamine for £4.14, 50 tablets (500mg). It is worth a try if you are not getting anything with DMSI.)

~Speculation about why DMSI works for some, whilst there is absolutely nothing for others~
Besides the emotional baggage that is being cleansed, would insufficient micro-nutrients (if that is the right term) play a role? What if specific micro-nutrients are needed in the generation of the DMSI aura, as a catalyst? If those micro-nutrients are insufficient in the body, whether it is produced by the body or obtained from food, then due to built-in safety in the subliminal (safe sources of energy), no DMSI aura will be generated even if there is lots of fuel (food) available to burn.

This could explain why some users experienced the aura initially on using the sub, but then noticed nothing. The sub used up the initial surplus safe amount of those specifically required micro-nutrients within the body. After the surplus safe amount was used up, then the DMSI aura switched off...switching on again only when it is replenished. However, if one's normal diet does not include an abundance of these specific micro-nutrients, or an individual's body does not produce much of it (ectomorph vs. enodomorphs, anyone?), then one needs to deliberately include them through supplements if one wants to activate the DMSI aura.

Chaos has already identified L-Glutamine as an essential nutrient for the DMSI aura generation very early on. He has also listed his recipe for DMSI success, previously. This works for Chaos. However, if it is too difficult to identify each individual's supplement requirements to generate the DMSI aura, then maybe a multi-vitamin & mineral supplement + L-Glutamine would be beneficial.

The DMSI aura seems to be active for Rayhon, even though he is a vegan (is this correct?). I am guessing that he gets additional micro-nutrients through supplements. I don't know why it would not work for Swisston, though, who (I assume) also uses supplements.
@Swisston: have you tried L-Glutamine? Are you an ectomorph / endomorph / mesomorph?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - wolverine_i_am - 10-09-2016

Hrmmm interesting. By the way, I'm mesomorph and I'm mainly in cutting mode. There have been times when I really felt the aura in v1.0 and v2.1. I barely felt much with the latter versions. Actually every time I use a new version of DMSI for the first time, I feel all these tingles. However after that, it's never there anymore. I know I'm getting benefits from the healing, and I definitely get increased IOIs. But as far as feeling a noticeable aura projection, I don't feel any. Hopefully my experience and explanation will help out in some way.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-09-2016

Did an experiment last night. I usually play my subs fairly loud. Last night, I did the masked, really low. Still got lots of resistance today. Still not feeling any better. Totally destroyed my cut today. Ate tons of carbs. It's got the aura flowing, I can feel it irradiating from my body. However... it's not helping my mental state at all.

Crazy case of body dysmorphia today. I'm becoming hyper-aware of fat pockets on my body. Like, I can FEEL them. It's driving me insane. This sub is driving me insane. I thought I was losing my mind last night. What part of the script am I resisting? The clearing? The self-validation stuff?

Almost quit subs altogether, but I'm going to push on. Hopefully, I'm very close to a breakthrough.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 10-09-2016

Part of why I think 2.5 may be worth releasing is that trying to do all the healing at once may be too much.

Day 35

I feel like I'm literally going insane. Excruciating headache. Intense, intense depression. No desire to do ANYTHING. This must be some kind of identity level change that's being tapped on.

Looks like v2.5 won't arrive until tomorrow. Super excited, though I'm glad I'll get one more night to run v2.4. Hopefully will clear this resistance and I'll be able to start v2.5 on a high note.

I think you might benefit from a break before you switch... if you switch. Why not stop running ituntil 2.5 comes out, if you're going to switch?

(10-09-2016, 05:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think you might benefit from a break before you switch... if you switch. Why not stop running ituntil 2.5 comes out, if you're going to switch?

I figured it'd be worthwhile to try and break through this resistance, but I guess I COULD skip tonight. It'd be weird -- first night without a subliminal in a loooonnnng time.

Trust me, just because you're not listening, doesn't mean you're not listening... Smile

(10-09-2016, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Trust me, just because you're not listening, doesn't mean you're not listening... Smile

@Illumi -- No, my spacebased call sign is the one closest to the last 4 letters of my screenname. Wink

This resistance is just really weird. My entire head is getting tight, centering around my third eye area. Lots of pressure there. Never felt it that tight before. Sense of euphoria, slightly covering up a headache centered around my the base of my skull.

Seems like I'm on the verge of an absolute breakthrough, don't wanna miss out on whatever this is. But, I guess I will take a break tonight, let it process without input.