Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-06-2016

Wow, from what you're saying chaos, I might be able to use DMSI in sales after all! I mean, attraction from women and respect from men is EXACTLY the best way to be at the door.

Kudos to Shannon as well, and respect. Respect for seeing this thing through despite all the shit.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:19 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm enjoying watching your progress. It hasn't been easy for me to deal with the drudge work of getting things to this point an beyond in DMSI, but this is the beginning of where it is starting to be what I want it to be. I just had to make sure the technology was added in the right order and in the right time frame. Now I have some of the base in place and I can build on it in much more significant ways.

Full 6G is much more powerful still. I have a lot more technologies to mine from the 6G prototype. But you're starting to see what it's like.

things keep improving. How much of a jump would 3.0 be over what we using in 2.4?

You'll see. Smile

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow, from what you're saying chaos, I might be able to use DMSI in sales after all! I mean, attraction from women and respect from men is EXACTLY the best way to be at the door.

Kudos to Shannon as well, and respect. Respect for seeing this thing through despite all the shit.

Personally, I think you'd love using DMSI in sales. It makes you calm, cool, collected, sexy and very much in tune with who you're talking to.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm enjoying watching your progress. It hasn't been easy for me to deal with the drudge work of getting things to this point an beyond in DMSI, but this is the beginning of where it is starting to be what I want it to be. I just had to make sure the technology was added in the right order and in the right time frame. Now I have some of the base in place and I can build on it in much more significant ways.

Full 6G is much more powerful still. I have a lot more technologies to mine from the 6G prototype. But you're starting to see what it's like.

"STARTING TO BE"???

I don't know how much more awesome this can get. 6G sounds like instant reality shift. I mean, if 5.5G is doing this -- where I'm feeling like a whole new person in a few days, just how potent will 6G be?

#3 sent me a message saying she can't wait to see me again. Will be next week. Kanye concert on Thursday and maybe Manhattan on Saturday, lol. If she was impressed with the v2.3 version of me, wait until she meets the v2.4.

Other experiences I just remembered:

* The hunger is kicking in now. Big time. I CANNOT stop eating.

* The euphoria and the aura seem to be linked. I feel it most when the aura begins to project. It's like I fall into a dreamland where I can do anything. This is definitely new. Also, whenever the aura hits, I start thinking very sexually. #3's really in for it.

* While driving earlier I had a moment earlier where I thought about a very traumatic experience I had with a woman -- possibly even the source of a lot of my pain: My first girlfriend, who I REALLY loved, cheated on me with a crackhead (literally). I almost broke down in tears, thinking "wtf would you do that to me?" over and over... and then the euphoria kicked in, rofl. And it was like, "man whatever, f*ck her." I'm thinking that this is by design. Probably not the surprise. One of the top secret modules designed to help with resistance and healing.

* I'm not having dreams like I used to on AM6. Not sure if it's too much data to process while asleep or what.

* I'm having this profound sense of love and appreciation for the world and other people. Feeling a lot of gratitude for just being alive. Crazy positive vibration. I feel like Shannon has stumbled upon a secret to being sexually irresistible that he's not revealing to keep competitors at bay -- something along the same lines as the love being the opposite of fear thing that powers E2. But, when I go places, I feel like I'm a shining star.

* On another note... didn't know if I was even going to mention this. I have successfully transmuted a small amount of the energy for... mental alchemy / manifestation purposes (this is a manifestation that I've been running for years) and... wow, did it feel supercharged afterward. I'm not going to use the DMSI energy to do this anymore, don't want to disrupt the subliminal. However... I don't think I'll have to for a while. The energy generated by DMSI is POWERFUL. VERY, VERY POWERFUL.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 07:42 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow, from what you're saying chaos, I might be able to use DMSI in sales after all! I mean, attraction from women and respect from men is EXACTLY the best way to be at the door.

Personally, I think you'd love using DMSI in sales. It makes you calm, cool, collected, sexy and very much in tune with who you're talking to.

Sounds great. And you said the resistance isn't as bad as on AM 6? Because from what I've read, the resistance seems pretty bad on DMSI.

(09-06-2016, 08:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Sounds great. And you said the resistance isn't as bad as on AM 6? Because from what I've read, the resistance seems pretty bad on DMSI.

Addendum: The v2.4 resistance doesn't seem as bad. Then again, I've only been running it for two days. However, Shannon's put something in this thing to help with resistance -- he confirmed that earlier. There seems to be some kind of functionality that prevents you from really feeling it. As I said earlier, there's this pattern: Resistance starts, euphoria hits, resistance goes away. Two hours later. Resistance starts, euphoria hits, resistance goes away.

There's also the possibility that I'm getting hungry and letting my blood sugar get too low. Low blood sugar feels a lot like the depressive resistance.

Now... v2.3 resistance? Man, that was BAD. That resistance I had this weekend was THE WORST. THE FREAKIN' WORST. I'd never go back to v2.3 after seeing what v2.4's doing.

(09-06-2016, 08:25 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 08:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Addendum: The v2.4 resistance doesn't seem as bad. Then again, I've only been running it for two days. However, Shannon's put something in this thing to help with resistance -- he confirmed that earlier. There seems to be some kind of functionality that prevents you from really feeling it. As I said earlier, there's this pattern: Resistance starts, euphoria hits, resistance goes away. Two hours later. Resistance starts, euphoria hits, resistance goes away.

There's also the possibility that I'm getting hungry and letting my blood sugar get too low. Low blood sugar feels a lot like the depressive resistance.

Now... v2.3 resistance? Man, that was BAD. That resistance I had this weekend was THE WORST. THE FREAKIN' WORST. I'd never go back to v2.3 after seeing what v2.4's doing.

Intriguing. Perhaps it just comes across as scarier than it is then. I'll have to give it a try after AM 6 is done provided I can go onto another run of AM 6 at any time afterwards (I don't want to wait 32 days). But the effect sounds exactly what I've been looking for.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-06-2016

Omg man you're making it hard to not goto 2.4 from E2! Tongue

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-07-2016

I swear, v2.4 has a virtual morphine drip or something. Every time I start to feel fear, anxiety or anything else, I get a hit of euphoria -- very dopaminergic -- that gets rid of the resistance feeling. I can still "sense" it deep within, but for the most part, the euphoria is so potent that it allows me to continue having a regular life while the healing modules does it's thing.

The only "downfall" that I see thus far is that the euphoria sometimes leads to falling asleep. Like, you're just chilling and BOOM -- you get sleepy. Hasn't happened while driving or anything, just usually when I'm sitting around doing nothing.

Oddly enough, I'm having thoughts of performance anxiety in regards to #3. She's becoming this idea of true emotional intimacy -- something I've always had problems with. It's like I'm being compelled to be with her, if not for any reason but to help me get over these emotional issues. We're probably seeing each other next Friday, hoping the sub ingrains enough to get rid of the anxiety by then. I have faith that it'll actually help my sexual performance regardless of whether I'm emotionally attached to the woman or just looking for a bang and bolt.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Illumi - 09-07-2016

Today in dorm i set up a friend of mine with a girl who likes him , he had sex with about 10 girls pretty chill idgaf guy and he liked this girl. I got them in my room we were playing xbox and did my absolute best to wing him. But i also liked the girl sexually and she kept staring at me i had to go out the room several times so they could get some time alone. He was preety beta compared to me even without trying.

She was eye f@#king me every time i looked at her, then he went out to bring some wine and she started talking about how her bf is an idiot and she is only with him because she did not find any better and i was stuck between my instincts to flirt and to not because i value my friend wanted her.
Other than that not as balant responses as the first day i used v2.4 just more and more inner change.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-07-2016

Agree with Kurohawk: Definitely LOTS of inner changes.

So many that I don't know where to begin. First, the healing modules is unlocking a whole range of emotions I never knew I had. I'm being more in the moment, enjoying the sights and sounds of nothing in particular -- just a feeling of immense gratitude and love. For example, I was on I-95, drove down a huge hill where I saw nothing but beautiful, green trees for miles and it took my breath away. If there weren't so many cars behind me, I would've slowed down and enjoyed the view a bit more. The cool thing is, I feel in complete control of those emotions. In the past, I was swayed so much by my anger, as I'm sure some of you have noticed. Now, it's subsiding, and being replaced with a sense of calm centeredness.

I'm noticing that I'm getting much more dominant, but in a way I never expected. This feels like true, genuine self-control and boundary setting. I had a female friend call me a "moron" last night. That was about the third time she said it in the convo. I simply said, "watch the name calling." She stammered out this ridiculous excuse, and I simply smiled and changed the subject. In the past, I would've gotten mad and plotted some kind of retaliation, thinking I was being "alpha" for putting her in her place. Now, it's dawned on me that it's much more "alpha" to set the boundary and walk away if they continue. Not sure if this is DMSI programming or AM6 programming being unlocked by DMSi or a mixture of both.

I'm also enjoying music a lot more, paying attention to the lyrics and being moved by them. While out and about, "Truly," by Delerium (P.S. the album "Chimera" is a masterpiece) came on Pandora and I was totally lost in the chorus. If anyone drove by and saw me, they would've thought that I was going mad by the way I was dancing in the car:

From "Truly" by Delerium
So truly, if there's light then I want to see it
Now that I know what I am living for
Truly, if there's joy then I want to feel it
Here in this world is where I want to be

It's like, in the past I've been afraid to even show emotion. Wouldn't dance in clubs. Wouldn't sing in public (something I've been doing a lot more). And it's like I level'd up or something.

I don't understand how the f*ck this is happening after 3 days of running this sub. The inner changes are so profound that it's causing resistance. I don't want to believe that it's real, that this could REALLY be me. It's almost like I MISS the safety of that old person. But there's no f*cking way I'm going back to that -- EVER.

In regards to women, I'm still getting the above baseline attraction. Smiles, giggles. Right now, I seem totally uninterested though. Not what most of you want to hear, but it's true. My guess is that the healing modules is still working it's way through my rather torrid past and healing all the trauma.

That being said, for those that are reading just to hear about p*ssy: I'm having thoughts that seem like they're coming from a really deep place that abundant sex is already mine. Not something that's coming. Not something I have to work for -- but it's ALREADY HERE. That, it's mine if I just go out and say I want it. I'm going to be very interested in how the Kanye concert goes and my next date with #3 (either next Friday or Saturday). I feel like two lucky women are going to get the greatest d*ck down in their entire lives.

If you're on the fence about trying DMSI v2.4, stop worrying and just jump in. This is easily one of the best $115 you'll ever spend.

I think the surprise is going to be amazing, mind-blowing full body orgasms for both you and your sexual partner.

I decided to turn on a loop to test my L-Glutamine mixture (P.S. it's working, and it's CRAZY) and I'm now experiencing waves of the most pleasurable sensation. I swear, I feel like I'm about to just bust a nut in my pants if I focus on the feeling. It's actually hard for me to type this out because I'm being distracted, rofl.

This is insane.
I can't believe it's happening.
Shannon, when you're a rich man, remember us little guys that tested this.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-07-2016

How do you listen to this sub?

I hope it actually gets pussy and is not just a subliminal drug

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-07-2016

Very cool. I love Delerium, hadn't heard that song. I mainly listen to the instrumental tracks, like chillout music when i'm doing Qigong or TRE.