Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - JJ54 - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:09 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: The chick from the marketing event sent me a friend request on FB. lol.

[Image: 3a40b1c4de74df98295dad630cee1348e3aefc6d...b9eeed.jpg]

Big Grin

But on a serious note CV, I love reading your journals. I'm noting some manifestations outside of women as well, like getting job offers from military branches of the government. And the autopilot lately has been insane. Once it goes into full swing, I don't even realize what I did until after the fact. Anyways, keep it up.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - apollolux - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Changed my mind, went after it. Got the number. Will post rest of convo soon, gotta eat and go BOX.

Then you gotta go eat box Wink

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-23-2016

More resistance this morning. Melancholy-weepy type. Wondering why I'm wasting my time with women. Lots of resentment. A female friend of mine that was broke and living with her dad at 34 recently told me that she's had three boyfriends in the last nine months. I mean, wealthy, good looking guys. Pissed me off. If the situation were reversed, men would be looked at as losers.

Now, I don't mind working hard -- I do it for myself, for my kid and to fulfill my purpose. My irritation is with the fact that she said it with such obliviousness to the pain we endure as men everyday. Constantly having to perform to attract women like her, who provide little to no value to society. And when you look around and see so many women acting like this, you literally begin to think "what's the point?"

I'd buy a subliminal designed to suppress sexual urges, free me from this psychological burden so I can focus solely on what makes me happy -- business, boxing and traveling.

Strong urges to quit DMSI and run AM6 again, or some other sub that doesn't involve women. Oddly enough, there's a slight urge to run AYPG or the Perfect Financially Wealthy Lover one. I'm particularly interested in the latter. Seems like women would benefit more from that one. When I first saw it, I cracked up -- said it was the gold diggin' sub. I wonder how men would benefit from it? A sugar mama? A business investor with benefits? lol.

Anyway, the resistance is becoming cyclical. Exactly every two days or so. Could be by design. It isn't terrible today. I'm motivated to work on my business and go to boxing... kinda. Sometimes, resistance just takes the life out of me and I don't want to do anything but watch old episodes of SVU and Catfish on Hulu.

Everything about the sub is becoming "normalized." At first, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to handle v2.4. It was REALLY, REALLY rough on the body in the beginning. Yeah, I was getting the DMSI Morphine Drip, but I could still feel the tiredness and the heaviness beneath it. There was still a lot of tension in my body. The aura would almost burn my skin. Now, I can still feel the aura when it projects, but only when I'm looking for it. Otherwise, it just feels like a natural biological process -- that I have this enhanced aura. I'm also not getting any major, super noticeable IOIs. I think. It dawned on me that the IOIs are happening so much that they've become normal and I don't consciously perceive them.

Like other people, I'm thinking about women less and less, particularly on my non-resistance days. On those days, I'm in an awesome flow state. Money, abundance and power just flows into my life. Yesterday, I took a picture with one of the biggest names in IM. HE posted it to Facebook. Suddenly, I had an influx of new friends, including the chick from the event. Fucking bottom feeders. When I was at the event, many of these people kinda blew me off. Now, since they know that I'm familiar enough with this guy to eat lunch with them, they suddenly wanna be buddy-buddy.

In this quest for money and power, I feel like I may lose my humanity. DMSI is enhancing my intuition, focusing my thoughts... making me aware of humanity's deep, inherent amoral nature. It feels like I'm staring at the sun and I can't look away.

But even if I could, I wouldn't. I'm gonna continue to let the flames of truth turn to me to ash.

EDIT: By the way, had my first zombie dream last night. Zombies were eating everything up in the damn world and I was trying to mobilize my family, find a safe hideout. They kept ignoring me, worrying about what they were gonna eat for dinner. I ended up getting eaten in the end because of their idiocy.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2016

Wow man, so much of what you said in that post resonate with me, particularly seeing the amoral nature of humanity. It's hard not to notice once you see it. And it's EVERYWHERE.

At the very core of human beings is the progressing "life" force which gives no f*cks about our feelings or anything, it just does what is best for the species. I really wish we could tap into this further, I think people inherently forgive and forget actions that come from such a place.

But as for women getting supported by guys, it DOES work the other way too you know. I've heard plenty of women complain about guys they paid for their shit and stuff. It can be done if it's what you wanted. At the very least, you don't NEED to be the pinnacle man to get women (clearly, otherwise all the scientists would be mad seducers).

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2016

In line with the "women can and do go for loser guys" I have the PERFECT story for you:

I was once in the hospital (having a panic attack lol) and there were 2, VERY cute white nurses catering to me. I was very much interested in them and was doing either AM 6 or SM 3 at the time (so of course I was monitoring the interactions).

Anyhow, they went around the corner and I hear the sluttier looking one say "Ohhh... he's CUTE! Isn't he?" to which the other (more glamourous/high-class seeming type) said "Yeah, not really my type tho." in a very bored sounding voice.

Later, there was a black (yes chaos, a BLACK MAN!!) guy sitting in the same area as me.

He was slumped over, had terrible style (ball cap and baggy clothes, you know, typical ghetto) and from what I could gather from overhearing him with the doctor, he had been beaten and mugged. When the police came, they didn't even take a statement and he thinks the cops took his wallet (noit the guys who attacked him!).

So I'm thinking to myself "wow, what a low life" (not vbecause of his color, but how victim mentality he was and how helpless he was and the very situation he was in that could easily have been avoided, just everything).

Anyhow, the hot glamorous nurse goes over to him, starts talking to him and rubbing her hands all over him. Saying she'll help him get justice with the police (she believed it apparently).

Now the guy just keeps whining about the police and how they stole his wallet and the injustice of the world etc. And the girl is just eating it up. I'm pretty sure she took him home after that and they probably banged.

SO, take from that what you will.

(09-23-2016, 06:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow man, so much of what you said in that post resonate with me, particularly seeing the amoral nature of humanity. It's hard not to notice once you see it. And it's EVERYWHERE.

At the very core of human beings is the progressing "life" force which gives no f*cks about our feelings or anything, it just does what is best for the species. I really wish we could tap into this further, I think people inherently forgive and forget actions that come from such a place.

But as for women getting supported by guys, it DOES work the other way too you know. I've heard plenty of women complain about guys they paid for their shit and stuff. It can be done if it's what you wanted. At the very least, you don't NEED to be the pinnacle man to get women (clearly, otherwise all the scientists would be mad seducers).

Yes -- this times ten thousand. And the funny thing is, as someone who possesses superior intelligence and pattern making abilities, I recognized this even as a child but let my friends and family shame me into thinking there was something wrong with me. It fucked me up throughout my 20's, because I kept seeing these patterns and processes that drive not only humanity, but the universe, but people kept saying I was wrong, or that I was somehow psychologically flawed. I see this "life force" in evolution, in the weather, in economics, in DATING economics, everywhere.

My family is very much proud of my recent business success. Even at the business meal yesterday, my new partner was telling me how interesting and mystical of a person I am. He wanted to know my secret. I made up some bullshit because now I practice the 48 Laws of Power.

Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others.

My "secret"? I've quietly begun to embrace who I am. I've started trusting and honing those pattern making instincts.

Take it from someone who wasted his 20's trying to deny what I knew was true. They're going to tell you that you're damaged. They're going to tell you that you're flawed. They're going to tell you that you're scared. Truth of the matter is, they're the ones who are afraid. They don't want to face the truth that you've already figured out. The universe is amoral. It gives no fucks. We our children of the universe. Thus, our inherent nature is amoral and civilization is a thin veneer designed to provide some layer of control.

I mean, think about it. If love and attraction are magical, metaphysical, unknowable processes, then how does DMSI work? How are we able to consciously manipulate it?

Just another system, on top of many.

[/end rant]

Experienced the sniper effect again today. Seems like the healing modules are working and I'm executing more of the script. Target, black girl standing in line at McDonald's. When I walked up behind her, she stopped, turned completely around and glared into my eyes. After an awkward moment of us staring at each other, she broke into the biggest smile, looked down and mumbled "hi." I should've made a move, but it took me by surprise that I ended up freezing. Even after she ordered her food and left, she kept turning around to look back at me.

It's like we were drawn to each other. I even felt it in my chest. Thanks to the sniper effect, I'm starting to see what type of woman I'm TRULY attracted to. Seems like I have a thing for submissive, energetic, hyper-feminine women with soft features and poise. Consciously, I used to go for the "bad girl" Latina types. Now, I'm slowly realizing that mouthy, bitchy bitches ain't got any place in my life.

This, mixed with other internal sensations that I can't quite put my finger on, is evidence that the sub is working it's magic.

Earlier, I was talking to my female "friend," who kept insisting that there's something wrong with me because I refuse to pay for first dates. I asked her why she thought she was entitled to a stranger's money. She then said some crap about, "and you wonder why you're single." I laughed and said, "Oh, you have the secret that would end my forever solitude?" At this point, I was cracking up so hard that she was turning red. I asked her to please give me the solution. She declined. I told her that's because she knew she'd have to admit that most women are gold diggers, using men for free dinners and drinks. Sooo, I think she won't be calling me for awhile.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-23-2016

I think if you're seriously interested in a woman - not a little bit, not a "let's see where this goes," but a "this woman could be The One," type of date - you should at least offer to pay for dinner. Men are traditionally the provider role (and paying for dinner is still the "socially expected" action). Furthermore, it shows generosity. Generosity is a positive trait women value. Should you pay for dinner for every Tinder match? Nah. It probably shouldn't be dinner in the first place.

Extremely close to a breakthrough. I've never been so bold with women before. I thought I was bold, but I'm saying shit with absolutely no regard to the outcome, just having a blast and saying crazy stuff with good results. Just collected three numbers from Tinder and one of the girls of trying to set up a hook up. My fucking luck -- I just took a big ass melatonin , so I'm going to be knocked the fuck out in about 45 minutes, sooooo...

Sorry, chick.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-24-2016

This anti-healing sentiment is getting a little annoying. Was originally posting this in Dzemoo's journal, but I don't want to derail his thread.

I believe this anti-healing thing is an egoic argument. People thinking that Shannon is trying to force his views and way of life on them, and those people rebelling against that. Shannon's taken much care to do the exact opposite -- even making the healing modules in v2.4 polymorphic, meaning YOUR subconscious is determining what kind of healing you need and whether you need it in the first place, not Shannon.

If you're not executing the programming in its entirety and without hesitation, that means you have blockages preventing you from doing just that. Period. Why would you NOT want those blockages removed? No one's trying to change you or make you fit into some ideal. The healing modules are literally, just removing blockages so you'll execute the script.

If ya'll don't want healing, go back to v2.3. Let's not slow down v3's development by demanding v2.5 -- which is BOUND to fail because the majority of men will stonewall the script. We had people going insane over v2.3. I damn near drove my car into the opposing lane because I couldn't handle it.

And Shannon, stop letting people derail your vision with their skepticism -- as I believe skepticism is one of the main reasons we've having so much trouble with this program. People stonewalling the programming because they secretly don't want it to work. They say they do, but if it does, it'll require a MASSIVE shift in worldview. I think one of the reasons v2.4 works so well for me is because I'm already familiar with a lot of esoteric practices and philosophies. Then, we have people that won't accept the concept of "as above, so below," the very universal law that allows subliminals to work in the first place! For those people, the hardcore skeptics, if DMSI works, that means they'll have to eschew A LOT of what science says, move beyond modern science. They'll have to admit to the existence of metaphysical energies. That the subconscious (and thus consciousness) is tied to existence itself, etc. etc. And THAT'S what they're stonewalling. This sub shatters worldviews. If you're not equipped to flow with it, you're going to reject it.

I've been on v2.4 for what... 17 or 18 days and the shifts are HUGE. And I'm starting to get a glimpse of what this thing will be like once the healing modules are complete. I woke up early this morning at around 5am, FULL OF RAGE. Just angry at everything. Damn near threw my phone across the room because the masked volume had mysteriously lowered last night and I thought I wasted a night of sub use. I also had this weird, annoying feeling in my head, like my brain was itching. It was so fucking weird. Anyway, since I couldn't sleep, I decided to head to the store and buy some healthy foods to cook, since I decided to go on a cut, get rid of some belly fat.

As soon as I walked in, the three female clerks -- who were all checking out customers -- ALL TURNED AROUND IN UNISON, started staring and smiling at me. I mean, BEAMING. I was thinking, "is this shit really happening," because I thought I was dreaming or something. There were two cute ones, one Latina and one Black chick. I walked down the Latina's lane and she stopped ringing up the customer's stuff just to say hi and ask if I needed anything. Said no, went to get my stuff. As I was weaving through the aisles, I noticed the Black chick keep looking at me. When I'd catch her gaze, she'd look away immediately. I knew she was sniped because I was so drawn to her. She had that cute, soft feminine face, very soft gaze. The type of chick that'd beg for it, call you daddy while getting fucked. I was definitely going down her aisle after I got my stuff.

Finished shopping, went down her aisle. First thing, started twirling her fingers through her hair. Tossed it back to expose her neck. Got a total view of her body. Chick had a beautiful ass. She couldn't even look me in the eyes when I asked if she could run her store discount card. She just kept looking down submissively and repressing a smile. Just then, the clerk from the other aisle runs over to hand my clerk something and rubs all against me in the process. I turn around and look at her. She just smiles and apologizes. Then the two clerks shared a look like, "lol, had to get some of this."

Their manager sees what's going on, comes over to "help" (i.e old woman wanted to cockblock) with whatever the two clerks were doing. Totally killed my chances of asking for her number. Anyway, she rings my stuff up and then gives me an ADDITIONAL discount on my stuff. Like, supermarket margins are very slim. You don't just give away discounts. My $24 bill dropped to $17. She ran some kind of employee discount. The manager didn't notice because she wasn't looking. The clerk just did it.

When she handed me my receipt, she took my hand and told me to have a very blessed day and come back to see her again. As if she was a waitress or something.

I can't wait to get back to a bigger city. I feel like I'd be cleaning my floor with pussy juice if I were back in San Diego or San Francisco. I was getting tons of attention there without DMSI. Now, this shit would be insane.

Ya'll wanna move on to v2.5, go ahead. But, if Shannon releases it, unless anyone other than Sickologist or Dzemoo gets laid easily on it, I'm staying with v2.4.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Duke.Togo - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 07:29 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This anti-healing sentiment is getting a little annoying. Was originally posting this in Dzemoo's journal, but I don't want to derail his thread.

I believe this anti-healing thing is an egoic argument. People thinking that Shannon is trying to force his views and way of life on them, and those people rebelling against that. Shannon's taken much care to do the exact opposite -- even making the healing modules in v2.4 polymorphic, meaning YOUR subconscious is determining what kind of healing you need and whether you need it in the first place, not Shannon.

If you're not executing the programming in its entirety and without hesitation, that means you have blockages preventing you from doing just that. Period. Why would you NOT want those blockages removed? No one's trying to change you or make you fit into some ideal. The healing modules are literally, just removing blockages so you'll execute the script.

If ya'll don't want healing, go back to v2.3. Let's not slow down v3's development by demanding v2.5 -- which is BOUND to fail because the majority of men will stonewall the script. We had people going insane over v2.3. I damn near drove my car into the opposing lane because I couldn't handle it.

And Shannon, stop letting people derail your vision with their skepticism -- as I believe skepticism is one of the main reasons we've having so much trouble with this program. People stonewalling the programming because they secretly don't want it to work. They say they do, but if it does, it'll require a MASSIVE shift in worldview. I think one of the reasons v2.4 works so well for me is because I'm already familiar with a lot of esoteric practices and philosophies. Then, we have people that won't accept the concept of "as above, so below," the very universal law that allows subliminals to work in the first place! For those people, the hardcore skeptics, if DMSI works, that means they'll have to eschew A LOT of what science says, move beyond modern science. They'll have to admit to the existence of metaphysical energies. That the subconscious (and thus consciousness) is tied to existence itself, etc. etc. And THAT'S what they're stonewalling. This sub shatters worldviews. If you're not equipped to flow with it, you're going to reject it.

I've been on v2.4 for what... 17 or 18 days and the shifts are HUGE. And I'm starting to get a glimpse of what this thing will be like once the healing modules are complete. I woke up early this morning at around 5am, FULL OF RAGE. Just angry at everything. Damn near threw my phone across the room because the masked volume had mysteriously lowered last night and I thought I wasted a night of sub use. I also had this weird, annoying feeling in my head, like my brain was itching. It was so ***** weird. Anyway, since I couldn't sleep, I decided to head to the store and buy some healthy foods to cook, since I decided to go on a cut, get rid of some belly fat.

As soon as I walked in, the three female clerks -- who were all checking out customers -- ALL TURNED AROUND IN UNISON, started staring and smiling at me. I mean, BEAMING. I was thinking, "is this shit really happening," because I thought I was dreaming or something. There were two cute ones, one Latina and one Black chick. I walked down the Latina's lane and she stopped ringing up the customer's stuff just to say hi and ask if I needed anything. Said no, went to get my stuff. As I was weaving through the aisles, I noticed the Black chick keep looking at me. When I'd catch her gaze, she'd look away immediately. I knew she was sniped because I was so drawn to her. She had that cute, soft feminine face, very soft gaze. The type of chick that'd beg for it, call you daddy while getting *****. I was definitely going down her aisle after I got my stuff.

Finished shopping, went down her aisle. First thing, started twirling her fingers through her hair. Tossed it back to expose her neck. Got a total view of her body. Chick had a beautiful ass. She couldn't even look me in the eyes when I asked if she could run her store discount card. She just kept looking down submissively and repressing a smile. Just then, the clerk from the other aisle runs over to hand my clerk something and rubs all against me in the process. I turn around and look at her. She just smiles and apologizes. Then the two clerks shared a look like, "lol, had to get some of this."

Their manager sees what's going on, comes over to "help" (i.e old woman wanted to cockblock) with whatever the two clerks were doing. Totally killed my chances of asking for her number. Anyway, she rings my stuff up and then gives me an ADDITIONAL discount on my stuff. Like, supermarket margins are very slim. You don't just give away discounts. My $24 bill dropped to $17. She ran some kind of employee discount. The manager didn't notice because she wasn't looking. The clerk just did it.

When she handed me my receipt, she took my hand and told me to have a very blessed day and come back to see her again. As if she was a waitress or something.

I can't wait to get back to a bigger city. I feel like I'd be cleaning my floor with pussy juice if I were back in San Diego or San Francisco. I was getting tons of attention there without DMSI. Now, this shit would be insane.

Ya'll wanna move on to v2.5, go ahead. But, if Shannon releases it, unless anyone other than Sickologist or Dzemoo gets laid easily on it, I'm staying with v2.4.

I should have peeped your thread before I blew up Dzemoo's basically saying the same things you just said.

We have the two versions we need - people need to give it more time with 2.4 or go back to 2.3.

We don't need a 2.5...

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-24-2016

I must admit running 2.4 I realize I was mistaken about a lot of what I thought the healing would do. I'm fine with it so far.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-24-2016

It's really better described as "clearing" than healing in most cases.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 07:29 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I've been on v2.4 for what... 17 or 18 days and the shifts are HUGE. And I'm starting to get a glimpse of what this thing will be like once the healing modules are complete. I woke up early this morning at around 5am, FULL OF RAGE. Just angry at everything. Damn near threw my phone across the room because the masked volume had mysteriously lowered last night and I thought I wasted a night of sub use. I also had this weird, annoying feeling in my head, like my brain was itching. It was so ***** weird. Anyway, since I couldn't sleep...

and thats what i dont like and cant handle the rage and dissapointed i had i during am6 too it blocked me from doing things that had to be done...

i did am6 and ephra 1 for one month why i didnt heal enough during these 7 months?

there wont be a definite healing, the problem is with 2.4 i feel sedated and self conscious i get sad when i see guys with gfs and i am lacking my wildness and care free state that is nessceray for success i am also more stiff and less cool in my game even approval seeking of some women

and ps you can post whatever you want in my thread, you are one of the guys i respect because you respect me