Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 05:40 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Someone's getting ***** tonight.

even if it's the pillow Sad

Ahhh... you're taking me back to my puberty days... :angel:

Also lol @ WIP68. Big Grin

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-18-2016

Quote:Day 2 of the marketing event. I also have an executive suite. Someone's getting ***** tonight. ... ... ... even if it's the pillow

Just draw eyes and a mouth on it with bright red lipstick and you're set.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-18-2016

No need to bang pillow, DMSI succeeded and the was the most surreal experience I've ever had outside if taking shroomz. More details later today. Still at marketing event on phone.

And yes, it was the blonde. And one of the surprises is that DMSI snipes not only the women you're intensely attracted to, but also those you're crazy sexually compatible with. That was some amazing, toe curling, lose your mind to the moment primal sex.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - wolverine_i_am - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:10 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: And yes, it was the blonde. And one of the surprises is that DMSI snipes not only the women you're intensely attracted to, but also those you're crazy sexually compatible with. That was some amazing, toe curling, lose your mind to the moment primal sex.

Where are the details? Tongue lol.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - bits - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:10 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: And yes, it was the blonde. And one of the surprises is that DMSI snipes not only the women you're intensely attracted to, but also those you're crazy sexually compatible with. That was some amazing, toe curling, lose your mind to the moment primal sex.

first you tease the pillow by banging another woman in front of it and now you tease us!

Eagerly awaiting the details....Big Grin

Also now im worried again about the sniping, at first I didn't mind because it would affect everyone at baseline and then just snipe selected targets with more power BUT when you have that kind of toe curling sex it can be hard to just keep it casual. You keep seeing each other, then feelings will naturally develop, then comes the relationship, then marriage, and kids......

Thats not what I want right now

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:23 AM)bits Wrote:

first you tease the pillow by banging another woman in front of it and now you tease us!

Also now im worried again about the sniping, at first I didn't mind because it would affect everyone at baseline and then just snipe selected targets with more power BUT when you have that kind of toe curling sex it can be hard to just keep it casual. You keep seeing each other, then feelings will naturally develop, then comes the relationship, then marriage, and kids......

Slippery slope much? I think you forgot the heat death of the universe.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - bits - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 05:23 AM)bits Wrote:

Slippery slope much? I think you forgot the heat death of the universe.

hasnt been that case for me with the 3 girls ive had that type of sex with, that type of sex is great and that type of chemistry for me is very rare so I tend to keep going back. Of course DMSI wont make me get married it just means ill need to be on guard for it and act accordingly.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2016

Hey chaos you old home wrecker! I knew you could do it! Big Grin

In all seriousness I have a question: How many extra calories a day would you say you're having to eat on DMSI 2.4?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 12:35 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey chaos you old home wrecker! I knew you could do it! Big Grin

In all seriousness I have a question: How many extra calories a day would you say you're having to eat on DMSI 2.4?

2.4 hunger isn't quite that of V1, IMO. Also, in my case, 2.4 has me motivated to cut weight for the first time in about 7 months.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 02:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 12:35 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey chaos you old home wrecker! I knew you could do it! Big Grin

2.4 hunger isn't quite that of V1, IMO. Also, in my case, 2.4 has me motivated to cut weight for the first time in about 7 months.

Have you had to cut your food intake or has the program burned more calories?

(09-18-2016, 02:31 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Have you had to cut your food intake or has the program burned more calories?

I've had to cut my food intake. Drastically.

I don't think DMSI burns calories in any appreciable way that would make a difference to body composition (my experience). I've been monitoring my weight and body comp. The only thing that's changed is when I stopped working out, my weight went UP and so did my body fat percentage (duh). I was eating the same as before, which was essentially a little above maintenance. The lack of physical activity put 10 lbs. on me. Since starting E2, I've gained 20 fucking pounds. I got to get rid of it! So I'm doing a drastic 2 week cut (PSMF) to get things kickstarted.

What I DO think DMSI does is change perception to make you look good, even if you're overweight. I actually weigh more than I did when I started cutting from my last transformation (the weight I gained when my wife was pregnant with my son). I took pictures and looked like absolute shite. I look at myself in the mirror now and think to myself, "Damn, this is the best you've EVER looked at this weight!"

I'm inclined to agree with RTBoss. I've been eating a lot more junk food and justifying it with, "well, DMSI will burn it off!" Unfortunately, I'm now noticing that I'm gaining weight. I'm not convinced that the increased hunger is coming from the aura burn off. I think it's coming from the massive changes that the sub is demanding of your body. Personally, I only get hungry post-resistance, as if my brain is screaming for more energy after finally accepting the code. However, I was completely oblivious to the weight gain because of the perceptual shift.

Just today, I decided to go on a cut to lose the pounds.

BTW, I wanted to say that I wonder if manifestation of the blonde with this version of DMSI is what blocked the other women from joining you last night.