Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-15-2016

Interesting 4Kingdoms, haven't come across that method before. I'm going to give it a read now.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-16-2016

Day... something?
5 loops, masked. Contiguous.

More resistance today. Irritation, a desire to stay indoors and away from everyone. Not good when I need to be in tip-top networking form. Also, I can't shake this annoying ass head cold. It seemed to be going away and then came back. Gonna be a loooong weekend...

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 05:14 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: More resistance today. Irritation, a desire to stay indoors and away from everyone. Not good when I need to be in tip-top networking form. Gonna be a loooong weekend...

Relax, breathe... that's what autopilot is for!! You'll be fine...

(09-16-2016, 05:14 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I can't shake this annoying ass head cold. It seemed to be going away and then came back.

You'll have to show id at the pharmacy counter to purchase this. It's the only thing that works for me for what you are describing.
Aleve-D Sinus & Cold https://www.aleve.com/products/aleve-d/sinus-and-cold/

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 05:17 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 05:14 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: More resistance today. Irritation, a desire to stay indoors and away from everyone. Not good when I need to be in tip-top networking form. Gonna be a loooong weekend...

Relax, breathe... that's what autopilot is for!! You'll be fine...

@chaosvrgn

I'm going to second this from 4Kingdoms. I've found that even though I've felt ill or very introverted, the autopilot seems to do much of the work for me.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 05:14 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Day... something?
5 loops, masked. Contiguous.

More resistance today. Irritation, a desire to stay indoors and away from everyone. Not good when I need to be in tip-top networking form. Also, I can't shake this annoying ass head cold. It seemed to be going away and then came back. Gonna be a loooong weekend...

Where did you catch an ass head cold? Big Grin

I suggest you stop DMSI and run MIR...

(09-16-2016, 06:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you stop DMSI and run MIR...

Maximum Immune System Response
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-immune-response/

I highly recommend MIR!! Going to snatch up a copy of MIR2 when it's released!!
My Mom is listening to MIR right now because she has a horrific head cold too. I prefer she listens to MIR instead of taking over the counter medication at her age - 72 y/o.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-16-2016

Quote:Where did you catch an ass head cold?

HAHAHA I thought the exact same thing when I read it! Doesn't sound like the kind of cold i'd want. Big Grin

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-16-2016

Typing this from the hotel computer, which blocked Subliminal-Talk as "social media," so I remote connected into my PC at home. Wink

Unfortunately, the marketing event DID NOT draw a younger crowd. Lots of old, rowdy women looking to party with a younger guy. That guy is NOT me. However, there was this one young-ish blonde, 7.5/10 -- very pretty, who followed me around like a puppy. Kept staring into my eyes and finding reasons to touch my arm. She kept saying I should visit her hometown in Ohio. I was like, wtf? What's there other than racism? She cracked up and kept giggling at jokes that WEREN'T funny. Problem is, she came with three other men, who picked up on her attraction and began mate guarding. Other problem is... I found out that she's married. Has a few kids of her own and her husband has a few kids. It was an instant turn off for me. Not gonna be that homewrecker anymore. I think. If she comes on to me at the marketing party tomorrow, I may have to fuck her. For the science. Oddly enough, eventually, she stopped responding to me completely when I tried to talk to her. I shrugged and ignored her.

On the other hand, MAN -- THE RESPECT HITS. Some of the biggest names in Internet Marketing were hanging on to my every word. Even the multi-millionaires kept giving me these blatant quizzical looks as I passed. Like, they wanted to speak to me but were a little intimidated or too egotistical to speak first. I kicked it with one of the biggest names in eCommerce for about two hours. When I told him I was a huge fan of his methods, he started blushing! This is a dude that makes a couple million a year -- blushing because a relative no body said his stuff was great!

Made tons of contacts. All I had to do was open my mouth and start talking and entire tables would stop. It was hard for me to believe that this was happening. I had one older lady start watching over me like I was her child. Telling me not to drink too much if I planned on driving t and fro the club. Trying to hold my hand. It's insane. I'm eager to see what the sub will do once it's cleared all the garbage and the sexual programming actually kicks in.

I know some of the sexual programming is already kicking in. I looked at myself in the mirror today, all done up and I thought to myself -- FUCK, chaos, you're a goddamn sexy man. My self-image has skyrocketed to amazing levels and I LOVE IT.

On the pussy front, #3 sent an official text saying she can't make it to the even tomorrow night. Her response was something like, "Hey, I get off at 7, so it's impossible for me to make it on time."

Keep in mind, I first asked her on TUESDAY. She waited until FRIDAY to say she couldn't make it. Very disrespectful. For a second there, I thought about telling her to come out anyway. Then autopilot kicked in. I waited a few hours and sent the following:

"K"

That's it. No punctuation or anything. Just "K." Like, whatever chick. Hate to tell you, but chaosvrgn's kinda over you. Unfortunately, that leaves only one more prospect for tomorrow night, and I dunno if she's gonna come through. She went out of town today and said she'll stop by "if she gets back early." I'm debating hitting up an old jump off... but she's not that attractive and since all the marketers hangout up front, they'd see her coming in. Tomorrow night might be a bust.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-16-2016

@chaosvrgn

What are your thoughts about calling out #3 on her indifference towards you? (I wonder if you'd be the first.)

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-16-2016

When they are acting like that I also like to give them a bit of "K." Big Grin

If they aren't getting the D then they may aswell get the K!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-17-2016

(09-16-2016, 08:39 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

What are your thoughts about calling out #3 on her indifference towards you? (I wonder if you'd be the first.)

From a cost benefit analysis (which I use A LOT in my life, can't help it, I'm hyper logical), it'd be a total waste of time and it'd make me look like a snippy beta.

Calling her out shows that you care. And you care because you're pissed because she was your only option, which she'll see as confirmation that you're an unattractive beta and reaffirm her decision not to go out with you.

"K" is a dismissal. It's actually not as good as just ignoring her because there's STILL the tiniest bit of annoyance in it (which some women will perceive as beta), but most women will see it as disapproval. It also gives of the air of, "I can't be bothered with you, I'm too busy."

I know it's frustrating to deal with these kinds of women, but the BEST thing to do is minimize your investment to protect the downside. The reason why I said "K" is because truly don't care that much. I spent $57 on her. We hung out, made out, "petted," and I was going to be out socializing anyway on those days. I got my $57 worth out of her.

"Going off," unless she really deserves it (and you're in a long-term relationship) really screams, "I over-invested in you and I'm angry."

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-17-2016

Day 2 of the marketing event. I also have an executive suite. Someone's getting fucked tonight.

even if it's the pillow Sad

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 05:40 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Day 2 of the marketing event. I also have an executive suite. Someone's getting ***** tonight.

even if it's the pillow Sad

(09-16-2016, 07:55 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: However, there was this one young-ish blonde, 7.5/10 -- very pretty, who followed me around like a puppy. Kept staring into my eyes and finding reasons to touch my arm.Not gonna be that homewrecker anymore. I think. If she comes on to me at the marketing party tomorrow, I may have to **** her. For the science.

What about "For the science" or taking one for the team?? Big Grin The pillow is going to regret it and so will you!!